It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by TupacShakur

I have watched all of these videos. In the early days after 9/11 I used to read RENSE like a liberal reads the NYT..but it was just good stories. There was never any evidence. If you were in it during the early days after 9/11 no one thought it was anything but a terror attack. Many of you may have been in your early teens or too your to actually realize the impact of that day.

It is easy to regurgitate information but if you take 10 minutes, you can search or read a book that would explain most of this Anti-OS truther propaganda is just that and nothing more. There is a plethora of information today but the internet was not like this in 2003. Did you actually read the 9/11 Commission report or do you only know of the abriged and editing excerpts on conspiracy sites. Did you actually read Greer's report and just read a few line and believe it all. Thermite must have been there because this guy says so. But where is the true physical evidence of anything other than the collapse of a building after two planes travelling 500 mph slammed into them.

Do not judge someone before you know them...that is the motto of this site you know?

Let me ask you, what makes the books you suggest us reading factual, but the scientific research done by "truther" scientists not factual? Who says the NIST report or 9/11 Commission report is 100% true? There is a reason why soo many people disagree with the OS. I wish I didnt feel the way I did about the 9/11 attacks but the fact remains I feel this way becasue the situation I witnessed that day didnt add up to me....

Also, simple hypothetical here....If the govt was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, dont you think they would do EVERYTHING in their power to discredit the people going after them? Don't you think they would attempt to quiet any and everyone who goes against what they suggest? Don't you think they would try to hide the evidence???

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

It's really pathetic that after seeing all of the evidence presented, not a single person who entered this thread as an official story believer has changed sides and openly admitted that they now believe the government was behind the attacks. Textbook denial and ignorance.

How does that saying go again? Oh Yeah, Ignorance Is Bliss!

It's sad that members of a site dedicated to denying ignorance, cannot even concede that the official story is flawed and therefore cannot be deemed as conclusive, if questions remain then why is it unreasonable to believe that the official story is inadequate?

If this post - here - does not raise a credible reason to doubt what we are told to believe as truth is enough, then I am actually quite deeply saddened by my fellow man.

There were far too many coincidences that occurred in these events, the events prior to, and the events after 9/11 to simply dismiss.

We have the Project for a New American Century, which laid out the agenda and the necessity for just such an event to take place in order to reach PNAC's objectives, written by members of the very same administration that was in charge at the time.

We have the President's brother, Marvin Bush, which was in a position to allow access to the WTC complex in his role as head of security.

We have fore knowledge of an event being planned by the remnants of the Mujahideen, which were backed by the CIA while under George HW Bush - Wiki - and led by known CIA asset Bin Laden, which is steeped in Bush family affairs and interests.

We have the absolute worst reaction by our military defenses on the day of the event EVER, not one intercept on 9/11, where to that day and since we have a 100% intercept rate within 10 minutes.

We have targets that just happen to house intelligence and financial records that were of import at the time.

We have collapses and flight maneuvers that defy physics and skill.

We have, for the first time, a complete failure to recover black boxes (there are 2 on each flight).

The events led to an invasion of a country that just so happened to be more advantageous to Oil company interests than to actually capturing and routing out the supposed terrorist organisations, the Trans-Afghan Pipeline. When the specific order was to track down the terrorists and hold any country that harbored them responsible, we still have not invaded the country that EVERY single leader of Al Qaeda, including Osama, had been found in. (Afghanistan specifically named in the PNAC document)

We then followed up with a quick build up to invade yet another targeted country, by PNAC, that also had a history of conflict with the Bush family. We now know for a FACT that there were no WMDs, that there was not 500 tons of yellow cake uranium from Niger, that the Aluminum tubes were not for a centrifuge, and that the nuclear program of Iraq had been dismantled in the early 90's. (Iraq specifically named in the PNAC document)

An attempted coup of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, he was taken out by that country's elite oil barons for a day before the citizens revolted on the US backed President and successfully had their leader returned and reinstated. (Venezuela specifically named in the PNAC document)

All of these coincidences just so happen to be highly advantageous to the Bush family and their interests and close familial allies, and their goals.

I find it much more curious that the entire Bush family didn't completely sweep every single lottery in the country given how much luck they apparently had during this period of time.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I have watched all of these videos. In the early days after 9/11 I used to read RENSE like a liberal reads the NYT..but it was just good stories. There was never any evidence. If you were in it during the early days after 9/11 no one thought it was anything but a terror attack. Many of you may have been in your early teens or too your to actually realize the impact of that day.

It is easy to regurgitate information but if you take 10 minutes, you can search or read a book that would explain most of this Anti-OS truther propaganda is just that and nothing more. There is a plethora of information today but the internet was not like this in 2003. Did you actually read the 9/11 Commission report or do you only know of the abriged and editing excerpts on conspiracy sites. Did you actually read Greer's report and just read a few line and believe it all. Thermite must have been there because this guy says so. But where is the true physical evidence of anything other than the collapse of a building after two planes travelling 500 mph slammed into them.

Do not judge someone before you know them...that is the motto of this site you know?

You watched those videos yet you have failed to debunk even a single piece of information presented in the first video alone. And no I did not read the 9/11 Commission report and yes the only things I know of it are the snippets from the obviously biased conspiracy sites, but if dozens of parts of the have been proven to be lies why should I bother reading it?

Rather than me spending several hours reading the commission report, why don't you be fair and pity me 10 minutes to watch that video and debunk the information presented. That's all I ask, just 10 minutes to watch and another 10 to debunk it, is that so hard to do?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
It's really pathetic that after seeing all of the evidence presented, not a single person who entered this thread as an official story believer has changed sides

because your "evidence" has all been debunked many times before, here and elsewhere.

You are just a sheep, believing every silly conspiracy theory website!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hilarious video that reminds me of many people from this thread

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have read and watched so much about 9/11, that there is a conspiracy is in no doubt, as too much evidence that we have been told doesn't add up.

The main points for me are the perfect passport found within hours in 1.6 million tons of concrete, and why were planes scrambled from Langley AFB (130 miles away from Washington) rather than Andrews (10 miles away from Washington) which is meant to protect the the american capital. Makes a large difference seeing the planes scrambled arrived almost 15 minutes after filght 77 hit the Pentagon.

To be honest I don't think that we will ever know the truth, because as in all situations the truth is the most powerful weapon of all (ignore nukes), but goverments need to stop treating their people as stupid.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Cambion because: Grammer

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I swear if one more person says our evidence has been debunked without themselves debunking it or telling us what is wrong with the it I will throw my computer out of the window. Take 20 minutes, watch that video, debunk it, and show us just how wrong we are. I promise if you take the time to accurately debunk that first video that Hijaqed posted I will be satisfied. That will make up for an entire thread of official story believers coming in here, attacking people's credibility, and saying our evidence is wrong without saying how it's wrong. Gorman 91 is the only official story believer who's actually using some evidence to back up what he says, the rest of you just say things and look stupid.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I swear if one more person says our evidence has been debunked without themselves debunking it or telling us what is wrong with the it

You HAVE been told what is wrong with it in this thread - but like all "true believers" of rubbish you refuse to look at anything that destroys your silly conspiracy theories!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I swear if one more person says our evidence has been debunked without themselves debunking it or telling us what is wrong with the it

You HAVE been told what is wrong with it in this thread - but like all "true believers" of rubbish you refuse to look at anything that destroys your silly conspiracy theories!

I'm sorry I must have missed it too, so for TupacShakur's and my benefit, can you please repeat the debunk of everything presented in this video as asked?

There does seem to be some true believing of rubbish going on, but it's not the folks that still have questions of the official accounts I'm afraid.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
We have the President's brother, Marvin Bush, which was in a position to allow access to the WTC complex in his role as head of security.

No, that is just a truther lie. Marvin Bush was NOT head of security, nor was the company involved in WTC security on 911 - just where did you get that silly claim from?

We have, for the first time, a complete failure to recover black boxes (there are 2 on each flight).

Yet another lie - why do you ignore the fact that both flight 93 and 77's black boxes were recovered?
Why do truthers keep posting the same much debunked lies?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Yes that's very nice but you still have not debunked that video that we've asked you on multiple occasions to debunk.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Yes that's very nice but you still have not debunked that video that we've asked you on multiple occasions to debunk.

Once again read the thread - but we know you will not, as that would desroy your silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Marvin Bush was NOT head of security, nor was the company involved in WTC security on 911 - just where did you get that silly claim from?

Bush was on the board of directors of Securacom from 1993-2000, which maintained security for the World Trade Center Towers up until September 11, 2001.
Here, just for starters

Yet another lie - why do you ignore the fact that both flight 93 and 77's black boxes were recovered?

I apologize, I did not specify that I was only referring to the WTC on that, but yet the statement holds true, doesn't it, a complete failure to recover ALL of the black boxes from ALL of the flights.

OK, proceed on to the debunking of the video, I am seriously open minded enough to have all doubt washed away from my conspiracy theory minded soul, I long for the blissful ignorance of a benevolent US government that only had the citizens best interests in mind again.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I have been following this thread from the first page, and read every single post and watched every video. I first asked you to tell me where that evidence that you claim debunks the video is in the thread, then asked you to debunk that video yourself, and you've done neither of these. That leads me to believe that you are a dis-info agent who is here to de-rail or dilute the thread so less people will get to read it all, or an incredibly stupid, lazy, and arrogant person.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura tells it like it is. I just heard lots of concepts and ideas I've never heard before, the Nazi quote in the beginning is deep.

"The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. Thats easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
Herman Goering

Reich Furor of the Nazi Party

5:15

edit on 26-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: to edit my post

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Bush was on the board of directors of Securacom from 1993-2000, which maintained security for the World Trade Center Towers up until September 11, 2001.
Here, just for starters

So he was NOT head of security, nor even with the company on 911....

I apologize, I did not specify that I was only referring to the WTC on that, but yet the statement holds true, doesn't it, a complete failure to recover ALL of the black boxes from ALL of the flights.

Nothing unusual about that, especially when they are mixed in with millions of kg of steel and rubble
www.911myths.com...
edit on 26-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

So he was NOT head of security, nor even with the company on 911....

Correct HE was NOT head of security ON 9/11.

nor was the company involved in WTC security on 911 - just where did you get that silly claim from?

To which I replied

Wiki

So why is the time Marvin was on the Board of Directors of Securacom from 1993-2000 important, you are wondering.

Marvin P. Bush, a younger brother of George W. Bush, was a principal in the company from 1993 to 2000, when most of the work on the big projects was done. But White House responses to 9/11 have not publicly disclosed the company's part in providing security to any of the named facilities.

Public records indicate that the firm, formerly named Securacom, had Bush on its board of directors. He was also listed as a significant shareholder. The firm, which is now named Stratesec, Inc., is located in Sterling, Va., a D.C. suburb, and emphasizes federal clients. Bush is no longer on the board.

So he WAS on the Board of Director's during the period when ACCESS to the WTC complex would have been necessary, of course we all know that after leaving Securacom, he no longer held any sway with the remaining board, that's likely.

The former CEO of Stratesec is Wirt D. Walker III, who is still chairman of the board. Although he has also been the managing director of KuwAm for several years, Walker states definitively in phone interviews that there was no exchange of talent between Stratesec and KuwAm during the WTC and other projects.

Stratesec, its backer KuwAm, and their corporate officers stand to benefit from limitations on liability and national-security protections from investigation provided in bills since 9/11.
Source

Oops, guess there still was a convoluted trail involving Bush alliances and/or allegiances.

Nothing unusual about that, especially when they are mixed in with millions of kg of steel and rubble

Whatever helps you sleep at night my friend, they recovered minuscule bone fragments but not the Black Boxes built to survive just such things.

How's that video debunking going? - Here

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

So he WAS on the Board of Director's during the period when ACCESS to the WTC complex would have been necessary, of course we all know that after leaving Securacom, he no longer held any sway with the remaining board, that's likely.

Except the silly conspiracy claim is he was head of security - which was just another truther lie.... nor was he even with the company on 911.... he was just a board member, and thus could not have arranged access - not that there was any access!

How's that video debunking going?

Very good - try reading the thread! but you will not, as it destroys your silly conspiracy theory.
edit on 26-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join