It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

This is the standard of research that he has done!
I think that was actually a good demonstration that makes a lot of sense. Simple yet similar to the WTCs. The biased format of the video sure makes him look silly, but all I've seen you do time and time again to back up your side of the story is attack people's credibility one by one.

I think the point of his simple demonstration is to illustrate just how basic a persons thinking needs to be to see how flawed the official story is.

"you can see these technical papers on our website ae911truth.org"
As stupid as that biased video makes him look, you or that video makes no attempt to debunk his claims, instead there's just music as if it's a childs video and a picture of somebody with their head up his ass.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

How does a few cardboard boxes being dropped prove that 9/11 was an inside job? That is what the thread is about remember.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by spoor

And once again you are wrong, Bentham is NOT a peer reviewed journal - who peer reviewed his arrticle?
Ah how ignorant of me, I would think that something called a "peer-review Journal" is a peer review journal, that's my fault.

Also why didnt Jones test the chips in the absence of oxygen - a necesary test for thermite!
How am I supposed to know? Do you want me to call him and ask? I'm not the physicist, he is.

Bentham, from the last time I tried their site had removed the Steven Jones, et all, article.

On the other hand, if the story is correct, SJ had paid for the article, if so then Bentham are in default. Again in another twist, it seems they do have reviewers, since one appears to have resigned in an unrelated incident.

Then again we have the against the wall hypocrisy in 'the absence of oxygen a necessary test for thermite by Jones' et all cry. I agree that it should have been a scenario to deal with, so Jones cocked-up there no question, since he made a similar mistake as the NIST when they did not look for explosives in their investigations.

There is a difference though, the NIST were negligent in what was a regulatory requirement for them to do, in Steven Jone's case he found an ignitable substance in the expected conditions, and not in a 'effing vacuum.

In a way it is all semantics as far as this truther and OS nonsense is concerned. The 'OS' side is bought and paid for and is flawed, no doubt about that, but I put it in bracket because it is a series of reports submitted to a willing presidential regime of the time without contest, that is the only thing that makes it 'official'

Truthers have no place in that regime, that is disturbing, because no matter what the reality was on 9/11 the 'OS' was acted upon culminating as of a month ago, in being 'Justice has been done'

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

How does a few cardboard boxes being dropped prove that 9/11 was an inside job? That is what the thread is about remember.
It's not about the material used which is what you are failling to see. The demonstration proved that something falling with no resistance will fall at free-fall speed, while something falling with other objects in its path will not. It's an extremely simple concept to understand. Scale that up to the buildings: take one upper chunk of the WTC, take it off, drop it with nothing in it's path and see how fast it falls to the ground. Next, take one upper chunk, drop it a few stories until it lands on top of the rest of the building, and see if that will slow down the chunk which is falling. An object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force: once the upper chunk of the building began to fall it became an object in motion, falling at free-fall speed. However once that upper chunk came into contact with the remaining building, it was acted on by an outside force, and according to the official story of how the towers collapsed that would result in slowing it down, but the speed of the tower collapsing according to both NISTs report and anybody with a stopwatch shows that it falls almost at free-fall speed.
edit on 26-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well since, we are not going to take Richard Gage's simple explanation delivered in a pre-school format as serious, then perhaps a more thorough look.

If we examine the physics and science behind the collapses utilizing the Holmesian Maxim (or Holmesian Deduction), simply put "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
XMission.com
Wiki

So from this we can deduce that the official story is false, the theories proposed by the NIST are impossible when exposed to scientific practices, such as physics.

Here are a couple of other videos exposing the fallibility of the NIST report.

At the end of the first video, we see clearly how fire reacts to a steel girder vs how steel reacts to thermite.

The second video does include the statement from the actual firefighters that stated it was like a foundry, when placed in context of their full statement we can clearly see they were not referring to the heat but that the molten metal traveling through the channels were reminiscent of a steel foundry.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes

I believe we can at the very least agree that a new investigation needs to be conducted, for there are numerous areas of both the NIST report and the 911 Commission that remain to be addressed, answered, or facts accurately refuted and therefore cannot be viewed as "Case Closed".
edit on 26-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Agreed,

simple as that, perhaps a little to late though.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

1. There was no Thermite.

2. All the cardboard boxes show is gravity or maybe one of laws of physics. It is worse than the washer model. I can at least give him credit for trying but this guy is a joke.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

2. All the cardboard boxes show is gravity or maybe one of laws of physics. It is worse than the washer model. I can at least give him credit for trying but this guy is a joke.

Yeah physics and gravity is "all" they show, those simple concepts are not important when discussing the collapse of the towers, common sense is what really matters here.
Do you think that the laws of physics and gravity do not apply for the twin towers? They have mass, so the basic laws that apply to cardboard boxes apply to steel towers.

Check out the first video Hijaqed just posted and let's see what problems and flaws you see in that video too.

There actually was thermate and there's evidence to back it up: There were the iron microspheres recovered from the dust confirming temperatures high enough to melt steel, the molten metal dripping from the tower and found at the base of all three towers, metal found in the rubble contained liquid iron, oxygen, and sulfur, which are found in thermate.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by esdad71

Yeah physics and gravity is "all" they show, those simple concepts are not important when discussing the collapse of the towers, common sense is what really matters here.
Do you think that the laws of physics and gravity do not apply for the twin towers? They have mass, so the basic laws that apply to cardboard boxes apply to steel towers.

Check out the first video Hijaqed just posted and let's see what problems and flaws you see in that video too.

There actually was thermate and there's evidence to back it up: There were the iron microspheres recovered from the dust confirming temperatures high enough to melt steel, the molten metal dripping from the tower and found at the base of all three towers, metal found in the rubble contained liquid iron, oxygen, and sulfur, which are found in thermate.

Tupac....It's honestly not worth your time to try to convince them that tests were done on the rubble at the world trade center. They believe the OS, they believe our government are the good guys, and they believe everything the MSM spoon feeds them because they are scared to face the truth that is out there....They honestly believe there was no thermite, they also believe that 19 arabs with box cutters pulled off a elaborate terrorist attack with military percision....If they want to live their life believing the OS then let them.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I do find it amazing the passoport survived. What are the odds of a passport surviving the crash, not being subsequently lost in the rubble, and being that of one of the terrorists.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Tupac....It's honestly not worth your time to try to convince them that tests were done on the rubble at the world trade center. They believe the OS, they believe our government are the good guys, and they believe everything the MSM spoon feeds them because they are scared to face the truth that is out there....They honestly believe there was no thermite, they also believe that 19 arabs with box cutters pulled off a elaborate terrorist attack with military percision....If they want to live their life believing the OS then let them.
In the past week I have spent an unimaginable amount of time coming onto this thread and trying to convince the official story believers that it's a lie, but after so many pages you're right it's almost time to give up on them. If the dozens of YouTube videos, witness testimonies, pictures, countless flaws in the OS, unbelievable coincides, impossible events, and opinions of engineers, architects, military officials, pilots, and many other credible people aren't enough, then it really is hopeless. The NIST report is one of the most half-assed, flawed POS I can imagine, and I could literally take a dump and use the feces as ink to draft up a better analysis of the attacks and what caused the towers to collapse.

It's really pathetic that after seeing all of the evidence presented, not a single person who entered this thread as an official story believer has changed sides and openly admitted that they now believe the government was behind the attacks. Textbook denial and ignorance.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Ahhh, the paint chip study. How about real evidence. So a passport survives but non of the materials used to bring down three separate buildings? Explain that. where is the physical evidence.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSCurious
I do find it amazing the passoport survived. What are the odds of a passport surviving the crash, not being subsequently lost in the rubble, and being that of one of the terrorists.

Its easy to have a passport survive the blazing crash when its planted there.......

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSCurious

The odds are quite good considering the number of drivers licenses, credit cards and OTHER similar items that were found as they sifted through the debris at the landfills during the investigation. People who think that paper/plastic items cannot survive a disaster like the WTC, aren't informed enough about the subject.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Ahhh, the paint chip study. How about real evidence. So a passport survives but non of the materials used to bring down three separate buildings? Explain that. where is the physical evidence.

Does it get any realer than the official story being impossible in several ways? Watch that first video that Hijaqed just posted, and tell us exactly what is wrong with that video, how the video is flawed, and why the official story is indeed true. If you cannot watch that video and legitimately debunk the pieces of evidence presented which prove without a shadow of a doubt that the official story is not only a lie but impossible, yet continue believing in the official story, than all hope is lost for the intelligence of mankind. Take ten minutes, that's all it takes, ten minutes to watch that video, and after watching it if you cannot debunk everything within it, ask yourself: "Is the official story true?"

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

reply to post by jhn7537

In the past week I have spent an unimaginable amount of time coming onto this thread and trying to convince the official story believers that it's a lie, but after so many pages you're right it's almost time to give up on them. If the dozens of YouTube videos, witness testimonies, pictures, countless flaws in the OS, unbelievable coincides, impossible events, and opinions of engineers, architects, military officials, pilots, and many other credible people aren't enough, then it really is hopeless. The NIST report is one of the most half-assed, flawed POS I can imagine, and I could literally take a dump and use the feces as ink to draft up a better analysis of the attacks and what caused the towers to collapse.

It's really pathetic that after seeing all of the evidence presented, not a single person who entered this thread as an official story believer has changed sides and openly admitted that they now believe the government was behind the attacks. Textbook denial and ignorance.

they are afraid, they are just afraid

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by jhn7537

I don't expect them to jump 100% on board with US truthers, but I did expect a few of them to just look at what were saying with an open mind, it seems that they are SOOO convinced that the OS is 100% factual to the point that eye witness testimony, scientific evidence, and simple logic doesn't register with them....I'm just glad that there are people like us out there that dont believe every spoon fed lie that is delivered to them by the MSM & the Government....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I have watched all of these videos. In the early days after 9/11 I used to read RENSE like a liberal reads the NYT..but it was just good stories. There was never any evidence. If you were in it during the early days after 9/11 no one thought it was anything but a terror attack. Many of you may have been in your early teens or too your to actually realize the impact of that day.

It is easy to regurgitate information but if you take 10 minutes, you can search or read a book that would explain most of this Anti-OS truther propaganda is just that and nothing more. There is a plethora of information today but the internet was not like this in 2003. Did you actually read the 9/11 Commission report or do you only know of the abriged and editing excerpts on conspiracy sites. Did you actually read Greer's report and just read a few line and believe it all. Thermite must have been there because this guy says so. But where is the true physical evidence of anything other than the collapse of a building after two planes travelling 500 mph slammed into them.

Do not judge someone before you know them...that is the motto of this site you know?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by ATSCurious

The odds are quite good considering the number of drivers licenses, credit cards and OTHER similar items that were found as they sifted through the debris at the landfills during the investigation. People who think that paper/plastic items cannot survive a disaster like the WTC, aren't informed enough about the subject.

Of course papers and plastics can survive, but the odds of a document surviving the crash after being located within the plane upon impact takes the odds of survival down considerably.....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As if I wasn't already convinced that the "official story" was (in whole or part) a load of hokum.
You, my good man, have just laid down the most comprehensive and well thought out case that some serious effin' hokum is abound.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join