It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to show you have a weak mind: Proof.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I guess I'm just febble minded.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I passed, yayyy!

S&F for you

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am feeling peckish. Perhaps some ham and cheese on cracker, or maybe an apple or orange can stave off this slight hunger. Anyways, I really like it when the leaves come down in the fall. It even appears that the season was,in fact, named after its most popular and famous act: falling. Besides, what's the point of an anagram when the letters are obsolete? Who cares, really?. Let's just jump the gun and run out the clock before it is too late, amirite?

OP, does the above make sense? If not, you may be weak minded.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious! I passed before I even opened it.

But to be honest, I didn't expect to see so many fail. Don't know why though, I've known for a long time of coming here that 90% of people who post on this site are... wait... manners and decorum...

I stopped taking things I saw posted on this site seriously a long time ago. I pretty much just come here now for the entertainment value. I get a kick out of seeing "Deny Ignorance" at the top of every page, then scrolling down and seeing nothing but that.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with having a weak mind. People are narrow-minded and just lazy. How many threads have you read where OP posts a video or posts new ideas and automatically, there are people that do not even watch or read the OP, dismisses the whole thread, and starts throwing crap around. Their mission isn't to have an intelligent discussion or debate but rather to prove their crap is more pungent and potent.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You are exactly right, 100% correct, dead on the money, couldnt be closer to the truth.
Congratulations.
It will all make better sense tomorrow.
I have no idea why.
Thank you.

edit on 23-6-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: stet

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

it is a fair point.. sometimes we dont read an entire post before we reply...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yay, I pass for reading and understanding the OP.

May I have a gold star sticker? So I can print this out, hang it on my fridge and make my family proud.

I will be taking bets on the winner of the fencing match between Satan and Jesus when Elenin and Nibiru show up at the same time. Yes it will be a fencing match with giant epees, because that would be the civilized way to have the ultimate battle between good and evil.

Odds 76:1 because a brown dwarf is so much bigger than a little comet and love kills the demon.

Sidenote:

Just in case the ultimate warriors are a no show a year and a half from now, I will don a white dress shirt and my grade school son will wear a red tee shirt and we will play a game of Battleship so I don't have to refund any of the bets.
edit on 23-6-2011 by leemachino because: you had me at hello and nobody will finish reading this

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I just can't believe how many people responded without reading the whole thing. What is wrong with you people? Do you read so slowly, and your typing is in gear way before the brain is engaged?

I am dumbfounded.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I would say its a pretty short post and you shouldn't at all feel you have inconvenienced anyone by making it too long. I have seen some about five times that long with 7 or 8 topic changes and 9 or 10 pics. Yours is a cakewalk for this site.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I passed. I don't follow your posts, but I figured all the things about the NWO and religion were a part of the test. There are actually a lot of times that I just stop reading a post because of the asinine content, but I always just go to another thread. I never reply without reading the entire post as well as most if not all of the replies. Even with threads with about 100 pages, I at least attempt to read a good number of the replies before commenting on the OP or an early reply. One of the things that annoys me most is reading through a thread with about 50 or more different people all replying with the same remark.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Dear boncho

It would seam that I deserve a good old pat on the back.

However where are you trying to go with this?

Best Regards Paul

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yay! I passed! I do not like responding to a post without reading the entire thing. I like the line all my ducks in a row before I start shooting. I also don't respond to a lot of topics that I disagree with because I know that me and the OP simply have opposite opinions and no amount of me flooding the post with my opinions will change the OP's. I recgoninze a lost cause when I see one.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Very nice...I am surprised I passed...so what does that mean? Should I not be surprised?

I read it through and was like WTF...then three-quarters of the way through the side note I went ahhh....I see.

S&F...good stuff!

Edit: I pass the test and then spell passed "past"...good grief huh?
edit on 24-6-2011 by jerryznv because: I spelled like a five year old...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Equilibrium always prevails. The clash between the two forces of good and evil are apart of the equilibrium.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I do NOT know what to think. As far as believing, I believe you as well as other truths. Did I pass?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Passed with flying colors.

I am now patting myself on the back.

S+F! Great thread, that is well needed to remind us all to read the whole OP, before jumping to conclusions and criticizing people before actually understanding their whole point.

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I don't agree with what you have just stated. does that mean I have weak mind? I'd say I have an open mind, but not a weak one? :/

Now to read the comments from others

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I found the sidenote to be as perplexing as the rest of the post.

I accept my failure with pride good sir.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by drsamuelfrancis
reply to post by boncho

I don't agree with what you have just stated. does that mean I have weak mind? I'd say I have an open mind, but not a weak one? :/

Now to read the comments from others

Oh, damn. I failed!
I jumped the gun without reading the side note. I guess I should read a whole post before responding!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join