It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on what I'm seeing...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I have had this all my life. It is quite visible on a blank wall of any light color and very distinct in the sunlight. It used to frustrate me hugely but I have grown used to it, knowing full well that this was permanent. I have so many that it took me years to focus on everything but that.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Yea I often see floaters. I know what those are. The light particle things are completely different. Actually sometimes I can see both at the same time and distinguish between the two...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Lol, I used to stare at the sun a lot as a kid. I sometimes think that's why my eyesight is so bad now, lol. But I think my impaired vision is mostly hereditary, though. everyone in my fam wears glasses.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

When you see stars do you see millions of them?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This topic helps remind me that I am not going insane. Whitley Streiber said the other night on Coast to Coast "The problem with conspiracy theories is that once you begin lifting the veil, the distinction between reality and perception can lead to insanity."

I've seen floaters all my life. They are cells on the surface of the eye. When you blink, they are dragged up over your eye and float back down. What I saw for the first time the other day was something distinctly different.

I pulled over on the most peaceful country rd I have ever been on to take in the gorgeous day. I began to meditate. As I looked up at the mid-day sky, I saw sparkling dots slightly larger than the typical floaters but more numerous. They were much more visible in the sky than they were below the tops of the trees.

My immediate and instinctual perception was that the veil of reality was getting thinner. It was as if the "projector" that creates the hologram that we call reality, was having a glitch or the "screen" on which the hologram is projected was becoming worn out and the light from the other side was leaking through.

Imagine the screen in a movie theater separates the viewers in a dArk room from a much brighter room on the other side. Now imagine the screen has a few pinholes in it and due to the small size of the holes, the light is refracted into the colors of a prism at the very edge of the holes.

I have no idea why I thought such a crazy thing. At the time it seemed completely rational and after 45 secs or a minute. I started my car and left. Five minutes later, the phone rang and I forgot all about it until I saw this thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ffman

My headaches can be simple or very bad. I have a condition called a Chiari malformation, which causes them and might even cause the other visual disturbances. I do know for a fact that my condition causes me to see starbursts around pinpoint light, but the others are not a symptom of it. I have asked quite a few doctors, neurosurgeons, neurologists and people who have the same condition.

I am considering that it's part of my waking process though I won't say it is that until there is no other explanation.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am just curious about this, because I have worked in optics for a very long time and generally the stars are related to blood pressure. It may be a good idea to see your regular Doctor for a check to see if you have hypertension.
Just worried about your health
Bolomk22

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualStar
I see stars basically all the time, but they're not the normal stars from standing up too fast or whatnot,

Another thing that I see, is when I stare for long periods of time, I see what appears to be a fast-moving clouded tunnel

Practice and you will get to the point where you can see the lights and the distortion in the absence of light, like with your eyes closed, these aren't bound to your eyes.

I will tell you this though, it may be easier to practice watching the lights in the 3rd dimension. To do that, start by focusing on one point in the sky preferably in the shade with the light of the sun obstructed from your view. Now watching the lights moving about wait until you start seeing the distortion, do not adjust your focus but rather your attention to the lights and you will begin observing them with full depth perception.

At first, as you practice you may need to slightly cross your eyes inward, slowly so as not lose focus on the distortion. Eventually, as you become more familiar with discerning focus from attention you will begin seeing the the dark, well I'll call them lights also just to give them some definition, but dark ones.

The distortion is easier to practice in darkness. And practice controlling the shape and behavior of the distortion.

It is natural to everyone. Those that will pursue it will eventually understand it. And I'm sure some will find uses for the distortion.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bolomk22

My blood pressure is fine, actually I have low blood pressure, it has never been a big bother to me. So no, it's not those stars either.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ

When you see stars do you see millions of them?

Not sure there are actually millions, no. I don't know because I can't count them lol - they're never still and it's hard to follow them sometimes.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Zarp:

Thanks for that. I often think of it like the movie "They Live". There is a frequency that keeps the "dark" hidden behind the veil.

Total hypothesis here:

As we progress further across the galactic center and the shift gets stronger, the light spectrum/freq is changed some how.

As the "awakened" progress and gain gnosis the "dark" becomes visible.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It's called HALO VISION... and I usually get it with my migraines.
edit on 23-6-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I'm glad that isn't it, and I will keep looking for answers.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You know, I've never heard of that but I believe you. So long as you have the 'all clear' from the eye doc and it doesn't 'creap you out' (b/c it sounds like you're used to it by now) I'd say... cherish it, study it, embrace it. It's something unique, and like some other posters said... maybe it's a gift of sight into something beyond our usual spectrum or realm of existence. Who knows? (The professionals don't-- that's pretty clear from what you said!)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't have this problem, but I have something else to relate. My mother was colorblind from birth. Three months before she died in 1986, she had to be given 20 units of blood to survive a liver operation. When she woke up from the operation, she could see colors properly for the first time. She spent the last three months of her life mostly looking at things she had seen differently all of her life. You haven't had any procedures lately have you? Perhaps required blood? Just curious....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I have the same exact "condition" that your speaking about. I've had it my whole life (that I can remember) it's interesting, it seems like they are floating down from the sky. They've never hindered my vision at all, its like their just... there. I'm glad to see someone else has this "thing"

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Actually its called chromatic aberration not Halo Vision. I need to apologize for the idiots who want to copyright a name so they can make money on it and claim its the true name for the problem.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bolomk22
reply to post by shushu

Actually its called chromatic aberration not Halo Vision. I need to apologize for the idiots who want to copyright a name so they can make money on it and claim its the true name for the problem.

Hey... thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
More Idiots...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sci-Fi_entist

Sometimes I see things the way Mark Singer sees things through the eyes of his hawk in The Beastmaster (1982).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join