It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antenna to replace batteries and provide unlimited free energy for electric cars!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Source: presscore.ca...

Since the early 1900s free unmetered energy was discovered and the technology behind this free unlimited and unmetered source of energy was made public by people like Nikola Tesla and Thomas Henry Moray. To demonstrate how this free unlimited energy source can be used by mankind Nikola Tesla powered an all steel frame and body 1931 Pierce-Arrow with electrical energy that was harnessed from thin air. Not a drop of gasoline or diesel fuel was used. In fact the internal combustion engine was completely removed. No battery banks were used either. This vehicle was driven to speeds of 90 miles per hour with no fossil fuel and just a single 12 volt battery. This infinite and free energy source produces absolutely zero emissions. When asked where the power came from, Tesla replied, “From the ethers all around us”.

Saw this and thought it sounded pretty cool. I'm not all up on Tesla/Wireless energies/etc, however from what i know about Tesla, this was possible? is it? lol I'm not sure. pretty cool read though

Will this be suppressed by oil companies and lobbyists?

Any techies/tesla experts wanna jive in on this? Also, any links to Tesla info would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This has been around for so long, it's been suppressed since its invention lol. After Nikola Tesla died, United States entered and took all his patents and other unsolved work into their own hands. Sucks we are suppose to be very very high tech at this point in time, but we ain't cuz of the big business tycoons

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Funny, the only reference to this seems to have suddenly appeared on the internet in the past month or so.
I can't find anything about it ever actually occurring.
edit on 6/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Hi
here is a decent link that doesnt go to much into detail

www.teslasociety.com...

imo
Tesla is to science
as jesus is to christianity
mankind lost a great man wen tesla departed

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am qualified in communication electronics particularly in relation to electromagnetic propogation and physics. I can confirm that there is unlimited energy in the ether because electromagnetic radiation is all around us and given the correct Antenna they will provide a very small current to a wire. However where I do disagree with this principle is that the currents we are talking about here even with a 60dBi gain antenna is Microwatts, never enough to power anything and that antenna would be 6 meters in diameter.

For me, with current and near future technology, harnessing usable energy from the ether is impossible.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Funny, the only reference to this seems to have suddenly appeared on the internet.

Ya.. it does seem odd and maybe a little far fetched? Presscore.ca has been getting a little into the hoaxes lately (Obama's occidental school records www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Ps, honored to have you comment on one my threads Phage! Thx!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That's a really dumb article. It talks about TV and radio signals as if they were some sort of free energy, completely ignoring the fact that the signals are broadcast....by big high power transmitters....which isn't free.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

hi,
not to impune your knowledge sir but..
i believe nothing is impossible.
2 yrs ago i spoke to my landlord whom is an electronics expert and has been for over 40 yrs.
in one of our chats i was discussing perpetual and zero point energy and he flatly stated that you will never get more out than what you put in.
so i thought il teach myself electronics with his help now and again i learnt how to understand and repair crt tvs
radios cbs etc..
anyway im sure now that rectification is the key to moving 4ward, especially with advanncements of diodes and caps...
anyway untill i learn more this is the avenue il be taking for now
regards dave...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Did you notice, they left out the part about the 80 HP multi-phase electric motor Tesla had installed in the car?

They also failed to mention that he devised his system using vacuum tubes, which are a rarity to find now days.

With an antennea you could never boost the current to such an impossible level needed to power a car. I don't know how Tesla did it, but I don't think he was transmitting power to be received by an antennea.

Did you know, you can place a mile of thin wire 6 inches above the ground, in a loop and receive a current from the " flow of energy" which surrounds the earth? I do not know how much or how powerful it would be, but this was shown be true by Faraday himself.

If you want to bring about a true revolution in automobile transportation, convience the government to lay a cable within the surface of all major highways. Then have the auto makers install a device on their electric cars which would pickup the magnetic field and transfer the induced current to power the car. At the same time you drive the current would recharge a battery for "off highway" driving.

By including devices to track your usage of this system, you could be billed monthly for this use and never have to stop at a gas station again. This usage fee could easily replace all the taxes now paid for the usage of gas to keep up the roadways and only eliminate the cost of the gas itself. This would also be a tremendous savings on the driving public and leave more disposable income for other things.

I will also be the first to say -- this will never happen.

It was shown to be possible at the 1939 World Fair in New York City and proptly forgotten. Some have tried to revive it but to no avail as yet, and I don't believe TPTB will ever allow it to happen.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I might differ from your assessment of this just appearing. Tesla's car has been discussed for years. In fact it's been discussed on this site previous to a month ago.

Whether this experiment actually happened I can not say, but I am certain the story is not a recent invention.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I';m sure we could find numerous threads.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Seiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Funny, the only reference to this seems to have suddenly appeared on the internet in the past month or so.

It has been around a few years, plenty of info on youtube about it. Different people have experimented with it and moved on, some are still playing with it.

Do a search for "radiant energy antennae"

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
too bad there is not a video of some sort
we could watch to see this contraption
at work

since 1901, somebody had to have built one

or not if it doesn't work

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
Source: presscore.ca...

Nikola Tesla powered an all steel frame and body 1931 Pierce-Arrow with electrical energy that was harnessed from thin air.
Saw this and thought it sounded pretty cool.
I think that story is a hoax. They forgot to mention the information was relayed by his nephew, Peter Savo.

He apparently didn't have a nephew named Peter Savo.

www.tfcbooks.com...&a_016.htm

Q: I've read a lot on the internet about Tesla and a 1931 Pierce Arrow. Apparently, he installed an 80 hp electric engine and drove the car for a week on radiant energy at speeds up to 90 mph. The information was relayed by his nephew, Peter Savo, to Derek Ahlers after Tesla's death. What's your take on this story?

A: In light of a report that Tesla did not have a nephew by the name of Peter Savo, the radiant-energy powered Pierce Arrow account must be taken with a degree of skepticism. A number web pages exist (listed below) that serve to perpetuate the anecdote. Every account of this purported demonstration auto is based upon a story supposedly told to a "Derek Ahlers," plus what appears to be literary embellishment.

edit on 23-6-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
I don't know how Tesla did it, but I don't think he was transmitting power to be received by an antennea.
What makes you think he didn't do that? He was certainly working on it:

www.tfcbooks.com...&a_016.htm

An article appearing in the New York Daily News, April 2, 1934 titled "Tesla's Wireless Power Dream Nears Reality" mentions the planned "test run of a motor car [for a distance of 30 or 40 miles] over a stretch of [Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe] railway track [running from Boise City, Oklahoma] to Farley, N. M." using wireless transmission of electrical energy to power the vehicle. The equipment was assembled by "two Californians" and is described as "including a high-powered radio transmitter with big coils and and short antenna."

According to Arthur Mathews, Tesla himself demonstrated the wireless transmission of electrical energy just prior to this. The transmitter, described as a recreation of the Colorado Springs transformer, was assembled at a large camp in the woods near Sanford, Quebec, Canada. The power supply was a gasoline-motor driven 75 KW generator. Wireless energy transmission was demonstrated between Sanford and Tadoussac, a distance of about 120 miles.

In 1922 Tesla spoke about the application of wireless transmission to transportation systems.

Question: Will not automobiles, for instance, be operated merely by the operative "cutting in" on electrical energy supplied by wireless from power stations?

MR. TESLA : I fear we shall not live to see the wireless system in general use for this purpose. It is difficult to propel an automobile by the new method for reasons with which experts are familiar.

And here's a video demonstrating it with a toy car:

It works!

But as Tesla himself said, it probably won't happen, not because it's impossible, but because it's impractical.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Rectification is used to convert AC to DC by utilising correct CR times to make a Sine Wave appear a DC current. I do not see the relevance in creating more energy than you put in, if anything there will be less as the resistance through the CR Rectifier circuit will use some of the current.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Yup. You're right.
It seems that the tale faded for a while and reappeared recently.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by davesmart

Rectification is used to convert AC to DC by utilising correct CR times to make a Sine Wave appear a DC current. I do not see the relevance in creating more energy than you put in, if anything there will be less as the resistance through the CR Rectifier circuit will use some of the current.

now, now, now...you're letting basic electrical laws get in the way of a good story.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

To demonstrate how this free unlimited energy source can be used by mankind Nikola Tesla powered an all steel frame and body 1931 Pierce-Arrow with electrical energy that was harnessed from thin air. Not a drop of gasoline or diesel fuel was used. In fact the internal combustion engine was completely removed. No battery banks were used either. This vehicle was driven to speeds of 90 miles per hour with no fossil fuel and just a single 12 volt battery. This infinite and free energy source produces absolutely zero emissions.

This was in 1931, if we had that technology back then than I can only imagine what is being kept secret from the public. It also sucks that we're being jipped out of telephone calls and TV signals, having to pay for something that could be free.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

hi
yes ive already thought of that
constant dc waves as u know require a type of resovoir cap
im trying to bring the constant bk round and produce that bit more
like i said ive only been doing it in my own time over 2 yrs
but by all means plz scrutinize me for thats how we all gain knowledge
regards ..dave

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I had a diagram of how Tesla did this but it must be on another hard drive but in summary he used Tube Amplifiers in a Cascaded configuration. This was in parallel with a Capacitive circuit which was across a battery was used to charge it.

Meaning each input to each tube amplifier was amplified by the previous one until reaching sufficient power necessary to drive circuitry necessary to charge the battery and run the electric motor.

In essence it was a remotely powered trickle battery charger.

Today we have solid state power amplifiers which do the same thing and are what are currently used in modern electronics.

The are also smaller and lighter.

I'll have to dig out the schematic for all to see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join