It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hussien,

I know people who have lived in horrendous conditions, 100x worse than you imagine you do, but they do not need world peace, kindness toward them or the persecution to stop to not be at peace.

This is the difference, (not between religions), but relationship.

You seem very distressed and panicky. Try to find something that allows you to be at peace while you exist in the world you are in, because the two religions (which don't mix) that you are in are not providing it anything for you.

Like the lady down the road who panics about being burgled and raped. She has no peace and lives in fear constantly and that is because she has no base of faith in anything real.

Examine yourself and find the peace you need, because you do need it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sehren6
if i remove a message from the bible, and i say it around, and say the bible tells to kill any non christian, is it true?

3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

the bible quote is talking about prophet jesus christ. if i say these to people, would it mean every christian is violent?

Ah, you mean this passage of Acts 3:22-23

For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you. Anyone who does not listen to him will be completely cut off from their people.

Who raised up the prophet? Who then will it be that does the cutting off? There is no call to action for Christians to do anything. Both are actions performed by God and the "cut off" does not speak of any action done in this life-time at any rate. No one is killed for not listening. They are judged after death.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hey Hussein you know why they insult call you terrorist or whatever.

Its because thats all they are told on the news media and TV and after a while people just repeat what they have been told.

All the hate is from the TV normal people dont know and dont care about iranians iraqs etc etc people are too bull#ted up in their own little world to be hating you lot all the time...lol

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Please get rid of your Nazi leaders before we come spank you good

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Welcome and thanks for sharing your perspective with us. I'm sure you've already witnessed the extreme hate in response to your message. Please do not worry about them. They aren't worth responding to. They are infected with confirmation bias and nothing anyone says could ever help them become loving, open minded human beings. They are completely driven by fear and have justify said fear by hating people like you and me.

It was a pleasure reading your post and please feel free to get involved in more threads. Your input would be of great value here and help destroy some of the ethnocentric prospectives out there.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
This kind of thing is getting old. It's a shame we have to be so suspicious here because of people like him!

I couldnt agree with you more kat.
Why are;people still asking questions?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey Hussein, I too, don't believe that you were actually harassed when you went to Universal Studios here in America.

But, since you make no apologies for your countrymen, I'll make no apologies for mine.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by StealthyKat
This kind of thing is getting old. It's a shame we have to be so suspicious here because of people like him!

I couldnt agree with you more kat.

Some people like talking to the wind, I guess.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Is that a question you asked?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Islam is a young religion, 622 years yonger than Christianity. where was christianity 622 years ago = they were pretty dam ignorant back then. So yes Islam is some what still ignorant and slowly they will become more and more modernized and realize to be more tolerant and thick skin when someone insults allah or builds a military base on there soil. thats the reality........AND,explain to me how this thread is great? we are all taking shots at eachother and none of us started this pathetic thread. wheres your persian boyfriend? doesnt exist . your defending a ghost and you sound like you know nothing about people from the middle east and middle eastern mentality. The middle eastern mentality came from the arab mentality(during the expansion of islam) which is "extremely aggressive " and at the same time "extremely insecure"(and this mentality existed way before islam). Islam spread this thru out the middle east and north africa. You mix that with a young religion"s growing pain and you get a lot of wars spread out thru this very modern world. This way of thinking will not stop until muslims of the future start thinking for themselves and begin to embrace modernism. People from all faiths have to put the country they currenty reside first than god,allah or buddah. UNTIL YOU DO THAT YOUR STILL IGNORANT...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
How do you know islam is ignorant??

Oh please ... :shk: Get educated.

Have you been anywhere besides philidelphia??
Not that it's any of your business ... I lived in Japan for three years. I've been to Canada, Bolivia, Venezuela, Switzerland, France, Germany, Lichtenstein (however the heck you spell it), Croatia, Bosnia, (old) Yugoslavia, Serbia ... every state in the USA except N. Dakota and Oregon.

And it's all irrelevant to this thread ..

Stop being so brainwashed and childish.

Stop breaking T&C rules by posting off topic personal attacks.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Is that a question you asked?

Yep, but not to him, obviously, Hussein has left the building.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
hi my name is Muhammad I want some attention please be nice to me when I quote my religious beliefs as facts you need to follow.

look guy no matter how you were treated you still want to live here because america is awesome so stop crying the world sucks especially where you live

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

america is doomed, and nowhere near the ideal of america. wake up and stop watching teevee.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
s&f, your introduction is real, lots of truth within this post, truth that unfortunately some will stay blind to

i wish you all the best here at ATS, welcome!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I read every word. Hussein, too bad more people of every nation would not embrace peace, but sadly it will not happen soon. But I will reflect on what you say, and keep it in my heart.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
DUDE,,,,STOP SAYING WELCOME,,,,,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST!!!!!...
....Troll member "sehren6" doesnt exist!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Buddhism? Islam? Bah! Agnostic is the way to be. At the end of the day what do you really know? Fantasy? Agnosticism isn’t as scary as you think. Just let it be, that’s all.

www.iainramsay.com

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You're mixing up culture... with political suppression! Culture of Persia is thousands of years old.. Persia was there before even western worlds became what they are. We (the people) still treat females with nothing but love. Sure there are few idiots out there, just like they're here... but just because we have a crappy government (only as of last two decades) doesn't mean we support the government, not practice what they might preach on us.

Don't mix up culture.... and politics! Two very different prespectives

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by sehren6
My name is hussein, and i live in iran.

we treat women like pearl. we respect the women

You live in the Islamic Republic of Iran, which is notorious for its oppression of women and their severely restricted rights.

Wearing Islamic Hijab is mandatory for women and disobeying can lead to undefined punishments such as jail, flogging or brutal reactions by the authorities.

Women aren't even allowed in sports stadiums. You do not respect the women or treat them like "pearl".

I'm sorry for your negative experiences in the West, but your culture is simply not compatible with ours.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join