It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Hussain, most Americans I have met are incredibly gullible and conditioned. It is not their fault, the leaders of these poor souls have been very good at brain washing them for 150 years. I was on a cruise a couple of years back, and was gobsmacked at the racism towards muslims from the Americans. EVERY converstaion I had with hundreds of Americans over 14 days always led to hatred of Muslims. I will never forget a stupid Texan, walking into Casablanca with a USA T-shirt, with his cowboy hat, arm in arm with his blonde dolly wife, she was wearing a mini-skirt. This man justified his hatred of muslims later that evening. "Yeah, muslims have no manners, these idiots were staring at us like we were from another planet." Talk about DUMB

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Why hasn't a mod killed this thread yet? ATS is just begging to be trolled.

Originally posted by inhomike
reply to post by sehren6

Hussain, most Americans I have met are incredibly gullible and conditioned.

What do they say about people in glass houses...?

Talk about DUMB

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You say your about peace but this is not true. Gay homosexuals are executed in Iran, how is execution of a human being peaceful?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Amen Broham.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hi Hussein!
I apologize for the horrible actions of my fellow countrymen who mistreated you when you came to visit. I find it appalling that anyone would act that way!

Thank you for bringing your views and those of your fellow countrymen to our attention. I remember the hostility directed at our foreign exchange students from Iran during the Hostage crisis of 1978-1980. Those poor kids had NOTHING to do with the embassy takeover yet everyone here treated them badly.
II'm afraid little has changed since. The propaganda machine needs a new enemy and since the Soviet Union was no longer the big, bad enemy and Muslims were chosen as the new "terrorist menace".

Few Americans can think outside of the vitriol and hatred spewed by the MSM. They don't realize that you are the same as us - you work, you play, you dream of a better, more peaceful world. Even fewer are those who know the real history of your nation and how the US and England had installed the Shah by a CIA coup to benefit the oil companies while 10's of thousands of your fellow Iranians were tortured and killed by the Savak. They also don't know that we instigated the attack by Iraq on Iran back in 1980 which cost millions of casualties.
Please know that the American people would have never condoned such actions and that it was the government who secretly carried out these schemes.
Iran has not started a war in over 200 years.
That is a record of peaceful intent that all countries should aspire to.
Iran is vilified by the West because it has been strong and independent for so many years, refusing to be colonized or become a satellite state.

May Iran remain free and strong and help to keep the world a peaceful place.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Iran has not started a war in over 200 years. That is a record of peaceful intent that all countries should aspire to. Iran is vilified by the West because it has been strong and independent for so many years, refusing to be colonized or become a satellite state. May Iran remain free and strong and help to keep the world a peaceful place.

Can't say much more than that. And these are the bogeymen?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

So do you think you all could stop hating, slaughtering and terrorizing Christians in Egypt and accept people other other faiths in Egypt the way you want to be accepted by Americans? When you point the finger at America, remember there are three fingers pointed at you. Muslims point fingers at others for their circumstances a lot and progress is not made by a people dedicated to victimhood's blame and revenge game. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Otherwise, you are just whining and yapping.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

edit on 26-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Iran has not started a war in over 200 years.
That is a record of peaceful intent that all countries should aspire to.
Iran is vilified by the West because it has been strong and independent for so many years, refusing to be colonized or become a satellite state.

Iran starts wars and spreads terrorism by proxy. They sponsor many terrorist groups.

Iran spits at the world when the world pleads with them to forsake nukes. They publicly proclaim they want to push Israel into the sea.

Don't hold your breath waiting for " Iran remain free and strong and help to keep the world a peaceful place"...

Death to Israel

edit on 26-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Iran has not started a war in 200 yrs - because it was under the thumb of the Ottoman empire until 1920 and then under the thumb of the British and Americans - since then it has gone back to its tradditional status as an agressive regional wannabee!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by sehren6
today i would like to give you a message,
please stop hating,
please stop being ignorent
please stop living with the ego head (big head)
please respect other human
please stop being pre judge others.

Today I would like to give YOU a message,
Please stop hating .... have you told your muslim friends there to stop hating non-muslims?
Please stop being ignorant ... have you read the Qu'ran? It's pretty ignorant.
Please stop living with the big head ... that's pretty preachy of you - you assume everyone here has one.
Please respect other humans ... again, have you told the muslim terrorists this?
Please stop being pre-judge others ... Haven't YOU done that by preaching at us with your opening post?

Welcome to ATS.

He just told EVERYONE

You sir, are not getting what he is saying...

Thanks for a great post OP

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by acoffeelover
You say your about peace but this is not true. Gay homosexuals are executed in Iran, how is execution of a human being peaceful?

Are YOU responsible for everything YOUR goverment do??

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The OP has not returned, the probability of the OP returning is unlikely. ATS has been trolled yet this thread is on page 23?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ganjoa
reply to post by FlyersFan

and Thank You for giving us all a shining example of those attitudes Hussein is railing against

and Thank You for giving us all a shining example of not bothering to ask the questions that beg to be asked.

This guy comes on and, in his first post, PREACHES at us .. telling us not to be ignorant (when Islam itself is ignorant) .. telling us not to not judge but he himself already has. It's absurd.

Originally posted by Revolution9
Hussein doesn't hate! Have you read his message ...

I read it ... did you? Obviously not.

Originally posted by confreak
You have a cool way of deflecting everything, it is as if you are in denial.
Let me explain how you discuss an issue:

Let me explain how Passive/Aggressive discourse goes ... no, never mind .. just go read the OP and you'll get a shining example of it.

Again ... to the OP ... welcome to ATS. We take nothing at face value and aren't sheeple.

SO LEAVE THE FREAKING THREAD ALONE THEN, NO ONE ASKED YOU TO CLICK ON THIS THREAD AND SPREAD YOUR HATE. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. TRY SIDING WITH COMPASION NEXT TIME!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Im sorry and or I apologize for these ignorant people here that treated you poorly. Know that we are not all like this and it just depends who you meet and where you are at. But this will come to pass in time just like what happened to the Japanese here in America during WW2. Anyway welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdavis
To be honest, I'm American and I don't hate Muslims, but it just seems that every single day my civilization comes closer to being gone and ethnically cleansed because of people like you everyday. If I had a choice, I would keep people of different cultures separate forever, because whenever they meet each other, one always tries to overtake the other. If it comes down to it, I will protect my people before yours. I welcome you to ATS and wish no harm if you do me the same.

I agree.

I have met four Iranians in my country. Three if them were arrogant, aggressive and genrally angry people. One could be shown he was wrong and could never admit it. One threatened physical harm for no good reason (well I tripped over his child while walking through a Mall, she was crawling away from her father at the time). Another one wanted the country to chnage to suit him ad his beliefs byt when I asked if I could do what I wanted in his country he said 'absolutely not'!

Oh yes, Iranians are peaceful people... !!!???

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
You don't know whether to laugh or cry at the amount of BS that is spewed on these forums. So much hypocrisy and ignorance. And you wonder why the world is the way it is. Sigh!!!!!!.

daggyz

Talk about being irrational & judgemental. So you would judge an entire race of people on the basis of your own experience with three Iranians. The last time I checked the population of Iran is a lot higher than 3 people.
Also before you insinuate that Iranians aren't peaceful, maybe you'd like to take a good, hard look at your own government who is anything but peaceful, unlike Iran who hasn't waged war against anyone in it's entire history.

rdavis

At least now you know how the Indians must of felt. One law nobody is above is the law of Karma and what goes around, comes around. From the words you spoke, you certainly aren't the solution. As long as you and others continue to see yourselves as separate entities, nothing will change. I'm a human being first and foremost and I frankly couldn't careless about being British, as it means absolutely nothing to me. I'm part of the human race and that's taxing enough as it is, without bringing nationalism into it.

edit on 27-6-2011 by kindred because: update

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Was that intended sarcasm?

How quickly we forget

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

...and are 'they' doing this in 'your' country?
Or are they doing it in thier own country?
Akushla

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

There's two side to every story.

www.rferl.org...

It's a known fact that CIA,USGOV, British GOV, MI6 etc, use the internet to spread their hatred and propaganda. There is still plenty of speculation that this incident was faked and the women Neda whose picture is plastered all over the blog (see link below) is still alive.

Neda is still alive.
www.flickr.com...
www.foreignpolicy.com...
www.ruhrbarone.de...

Keep buying into the hatred and BS if you helps you sleep at night and it's not like people on ATS need a reason to hate. For some people, hating comes easy.

Only recently another American was caught red handed deliberately lying and spewing hatred about Syria.

www.redsauce.com...

www.3news.co.nz...

edit on 27-6-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join