It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

I do believe both our leaders are behaving quite contrary to our wishes.I do not say all muslims are JIhadists.Nor can it be said racist groups in the US are truly Christians.
We are quite angry,they hide as your neighbor because we hunt them down.They take poor innocent men and form their faith into weapons,to spend their lives trying to kill such as me.
You are witnessing our answer to these heretics.
I of course welcome all as friends as I am able,I pray this big brawl they've started in the middle east ends in favor of the people not corporate puppets.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Welcome to the board. It is a lot of fun and informative. This a free country and that comes with a price. If you can't take it then you should leave because it won't get any better. We are all the same human family. The only thing that separates us is culture and religion, man made conditions.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dietsamcola

I haven't been to these countries and seen for myself, but I don't condemn the religions. I condemn the bad people of the religions.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Welcome.

Sometimes the glue that holds the wold together are the little civilities we share like just saying hello.

If instead of walking by and looking the other way maybe we should all say HELLO more often.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Welcome Hussain, I am sorry to see some completely got the message wrong with their response instead turning into another thread to bash Islam. All religion has its faults as do all the people of the world, there is no group of people that is so perfect that gives them the right to point the finger.

I am not religious and through Uni I have met more Muslims, Hindus, Christians than I have ever been exposed to in my life and they are from all over the world, Pakistan, India, Nigeria. Do you know of all these people and all the different languages they speak, religious beliefs they have and skin colour, when it comes down to it, to sitting and talking I can say one hundred percent we are all exactly the same. I can sit there and say to my Muslim and Christian friends that i don't believe in god, do they walk away or shout abuse at me? No they say that is my opinion and continue to be my friend. When they are saying god is great, I don't laugh and say "Ha you fool!" because I am no more right in my life than they are in theirs.

So all the people that take pleasure in picking apart the Muslim religion, look about your own community first and see if you are without fault because I doubt it. Take people as people and don't expect Hussain to take responsibility for the action of every Muslim in the world.

If i was made to take responsibility for the actions of every white people in the world I would spend every second of every day apologising.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by old_god

'So these "other" countries, they don't look at America "jealous of their freedom" - they look at countries like America with pity...I know I do.'

Im not American, but Im pretty sure they just dislike Americans for all the reasons America is America.

I was once in a cultural conference of sorts where a bunch of Chinese people were telling the audience how they despised 'countries who told people what to do'. They found it against their cultural norms and very rude. So they just oppose the US simply because they find Americans downright annoying. I do think they have a point at times, but most of the time I think they're simply misunderstanding each other. Don't all wars start off like that anyway?

edit on 24-6-2011 by nusnus because: spell check

Yep, it is always a simple misunderstanding, people just don't have time for each other anymore in this instant on digital gratification or maybe I am just getting old and cynical

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ikema

Originally posted by old_god
To the OP, unfortunately I don't think you are Hussein from Iran but that's my opinion however trying to create a sympathy piece I can see where you are coming form.

So these "other" countries, they don't look at America "jealous of the USA's freedom" - they look at countries like America with pity...I know I do.

Adios
edit on 24-6-2011 by old_god because: My Cornflakes are soggy...

edit on 24-6-2011 by old_god because: (no reason given)

"Poor deluded child."

You are mistaking the Elite for Americans

I am poor and quite proud of it
Stops me from being deluded
And I am old, very old but you could say I am still a child

The Elites are what the rest of the world perceives. People don't look at the heartland of America, they see the USA through it's actions and relations with others.

So yes I pity America, because of what is about to happen, anyone with an ounce of intelligence can do their homework based on the current trends and see that the country is about to implode. The question is what comes out of it, something good or something far worse.

I am not anti-american, the USA has contributed greatly to the world but living in ignorance doesn't do anyone any favours.
edit on 25-6-2011 by old_god because: what

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by sehren6
if i remove a message from the bible, and i say it around, and say the bible tells to kill any non christian, is it true?

3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

the bible quote is talking about prophet jesus christ. if i say these to people, would it mean every christian is violent?

Ah, you mean this passage of Acts 3:22-23

For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything he tells you. Anyone who does not listen to him will be completely cut off from their people.

Who raised up the prophet? Who then will it be that does the cutting off? There is no call to action for Christians to do anything. Both are actions performed by God and the "cut off" does not speak of any action done in this life-time at any rate. No one is killed for not listening. They are judged after death.

Welcome to ATS.

My apologies beforehand as I am not starting or finishing a debate. I am curious at the Act you quoted above.

According to that act, Moses stated that "The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own people"

I am assuming Moses was referring to Jesus here? Yet modern Christianity teaches that Jesus was god, three different entities actually and as per above also a Prophet - sorry I am a bit confused.

I have found these kinds of contradictions alarming in modern Christianity. It expects you to have faith first before building a belief yet in Islam I found you needed a belief (based on sound logic) before determining your faith in god.

I am an Agnostic btw so no trying to beat people over the head with my views, sitting on the fence and trying to understand actually.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
As quoted from his post;

"what is very alerting to me is this site understands the lies that goverment says to them. we have the same problem in my country, the govenment lies and we disprove of them (at now, internet is blocked in my area i must use tor relay ). and before you judge and say only my country has bad goverment, it is happening in other places too with they monitor internet. for example, in china they do the same thing."

Mayhe he has a hard time going online, guys.. maybe that's why he have not replied to anyone yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Madhouse
As quoted from his post;

"what is very alerting to me is this site understands the lies that goverment says to them. we have the same problem in my country, the govenment lies and we disprove of them (at now, internet is blocked in my area i must use tor relay ). and before you judge and say only my country has bad goverment, it is happening in other places too with they monitor internet. for example, in china they do the same thing."

Mayhe he has a hard time going online, guys.. maybe that's why he have not replied to anyone yet.

Well, if that is the case....

How come he didn't reply to any one of the posters in this thread?.................Keep hoping, ......he will be back to troll some more.....With another "story" for you all to believe......somebody is slacking around here.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So some idiotic wannabe persian creates a thread 21 pages ago about why america doesnt treat muslims equally and now its a thread to bash america. this thread proves members with a very liberal view are so lazy to get a hard working job to instead focus on stupid threads LIKE THIS ONE!...This is for everyone that typed in the word WELCOME......

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Islam is a young religion, 622 years yonger than Christianity. where was christianity 622 years ago = they were pretty dam ignorant back then. So yes Islam is some what still ignorant and slowly they will become more and more modernized and realize to be more tolerant and thick skin when someone insults allah or builds a military base on there soil. thats the reality........AND,explain to me how this thread is great? we are all taking shots at eachother and none of us started this pathetic thread. wheres your persian boyfriend? doesnt exist . your defending a ghost and you sound like you know nothing about people from the middle east and middle eastern mentality. The middle eastern mentality came from the arab mentality(during the expansion of islam) which is "extremely aggressive " and at the same time "extremely insecure"(and this mentality existed way before islam). Islam spread this thru out the middle east and north africa. You mix that with a young religion"s growing pain and you get a lot of wars spread out thru this very modern world. This way of thinking will not stop until muslims of the future start thinking for themselves and begin to embrace modernism. People from all faiths have to put the country they currenty reside first than god,allah or buddah. UNTIL YOU DO THAT YOUR STILL IGNORANT..

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey...that's great and all; you are free to believe what you want...as I am free to say what I want.
We have this awesome thing called the Bill of Rights in the United States and it guarantees Americans not only freedom of religion (so long as it doesn't disregard the law), but also freedom of speech.
Although some will argue this...but I still believe for the most part it holds true.

Have good time, Hussein.
edit on 25-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Some of this hussein's sentences are spoken in good English form, while some are broken English.

Does this observation indicate that this person is indeed an English speaking person who is just trying to persuade ATS members that being Muslim is not a bad thing or is the poster trying to send out a message of peace.

Hussein mentions that he is not at all happy with how our Government disposed of the body osama bin laden. I think this statement is what this post boils down to. The poster isn't happy with our government and how they behaved in their actions.

Some of the Hussein quotes:
i am not speaking to this forum for behalf of islam, i am speaking for behalf of myself.

i understand this website is from america, and alot of americans use.
what is very alerting to me is this site understands the lies that goverment says to them.
why alot of people show much hate to islam, full of comment of ignorence and hate... when it is simply not true?
I have to admit however, alot of people that i know do not like america
so we think it is a "bully" country.
you think the people in your country are better than the people in other countries,
you have everything you need, house, nice car, air conditioning, food, why is many americans living in a life where they want more, more, more, when they have everything that lots of others dont have in the world?
america 4.5% of population of earth, 26% earth energy usage.
what gives america the right to think less of people, to negatively judge then attack for oil?
i dont agree with american goverment killing osama bin laden
end of quotes...

In summary,
Hussein's post eludes the true meaning behind his words. In one paragraph he comments on how he wants peace but, then in another he gives the reader a sense of how much negativity he has toward America and it's people. Can negativity lead to hostility? I am going to stick with my original post and still say all this boils down to this is a religious flame post and this is only a part of that where someone who loves his religion is only trying to persuade others over to his side (his religion).

Conclusion.
I do believe that we all have to stop using war as a way to make money and gain control amongst other things. I also believe that there has to be good and there has to be evil just like there has to be light and there has to be dark in order for this world to survive. The world meaning the Earth and everything in it, on it, inside and outside as well as above and beyond. God, whatever that may mean to whomever, gave us this world to survive. People need to learn to share and get along with one another because we have no right to kill someone over who they worship or land. I am not talking about the land you cultivate right outside your front door, I am talking about the country you live in, the huge vast amount of land that you share with a million other people. Every human walking this earth has the same right as you do to live a free and peaceful life without fear of harm to himself or his kin. Who are we to try to take that right away from any other human being? Who are we to try to pass judgment onto another just because we do not like how they look, talk, dress, worship or how they act? Like John Lennon said, Give Peace a Chance so, why can't we all do that?
We can't do it because of inbreeding, it is in our nature to behave the way we do. We may be able to stop fighting amongst ourselves but, we can't stop behaving the way nature intended us to behave.
So, I say to Hussein, its nice that you feel the way you do but, you ask the impossible. People have judged each from day one and it shall be this way till no human is left to be judged.
There must be light and there must be dark. There must be good and there must be evil. All things have to be equal.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

W. salaam and welcome to ATS, we at ATS definitely understand where you are coming from, there are many of us that agree with what you say and its time for everyone to finally realize what's going on.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Welcome Hussein, I'm happy to have you join, I have nothing against you, but you used some fallacies I couldn't let stand. Just because we point out the truth about Islam doesn't mean we hate, that's like saying if we don't support Obama we're racist. It's not the Koran that has caused many of the problems, though it has, it's mostly the Sunnah that results in the problems. First off, Muhammed ordered all dogs to be killed because they were unclean, keeping Gabriel from visiting him, the people didn't like this, so he said work dogs were fine but absolutely all black dogs must be killed because basically they were demons, a common myth (they'd lead you to the desert and get you lost and kill you). So Muhammed was wrong and his people rebuked his absurdity so he had to change, sure makes you wonder how much the Koran is the "word of god" if the prophet has to go back on his word.

It's like the pope that said no one went to heaven till their bodies got taken up with Jesus' Second Coming, so everyone was mad that they had been praying to saints not yet in heaven. So the pope had to change his mind, so much for being God's mouthpiece. It's not that we have some particular problem with Islam, it's that we have a particular problem with all ignorant religions where you give your power away to some former alien, an alien who happened to be a terrible person. The most obvious is that when Muhammed died, your religion was immediately split into two warring factions (who are still in a Cold War), all over who took over the throne, M's son or #1 super fan. That sums up religion perfectly, it was obviously the same with Protestants and Catholics in Europe and Ireland is a great example of modern Christian extremists.

Religion is all about control, though there are quality Eastern philosophies and even Sufis have a good understanding, that's why Islam at first gave women more rights, but is now used to keep them enslaved in a hilghly patriarchal society. Islam suffers the same problems as Chrisitianity, except Muhammed made it easier than Jesus to screw up the religions, but for both it was the early fanatic followers that ruined it for everyone. Though Muhammed immediately going to war to conquer gave them a big head start. It's just like how Constantine turned the cross into a sword, first oppressed Christians, then made Christianity the official religion and eventually oppressed non-Christians and used the religion as an excuse to go to war with other nations. I could go on and on, but my main point is this: just because you're apart of some deeply flawed institution, doesn't make us hateful when we point out how deeply flawed it is. As for xenophobia, we all have a little built into us, try seeing some Reptilian or Insectoid alien without feeling uneasy in your stomach.

As far as Muslims being hated in America, well you are actually a part of a specially protected class that gets extra rights, we can't even talk negatively about your religion without the ADL jumping in. While these same Leftists won't allow crosses in public, won't allow you to say a prayer as the valedictorian, and even remove "under god" from the pledge. So I'd suggest Christians are attacked far more in America than Muslims, it's part of the Communist agenda that destroys religion and replaces it with atheism, where your religion is now the State, which is far worse than any Abrahamic religion. All while they are promoting Sharia courts that slap our constitution in the face, and mosques at groundzero run by an "extremist" Muslim who supports Sharia Law courts in America, just like Elena Kagan.

Also, how about the number of reporters that were beaten and even raped in Egypt during the protests, do arab people treat Westerners perfectly? Or is it only Westeners that have to be PC and have no comfort issues with people of other cultures? We have a decent number of Europeans being hit with "racism" crimes for telling the objective truth, while Muslims are allowed to call for people's death all for a fictional book that makes up some Muslim Mysticism, The Satanic Verses, "In mid-February 1989, following a violent riot against the book in Pakistan, the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Supreme Leader of Iran and a Shi'a Muslim scholar, issued a fatwa calling on all good Muslims to kill Rushdie and his publishers, or to point him out to those who can kill him if they cannot themselves." So is that not hateful? Or how about Theo van Gogh speaking out against Islam, he was murdered on the street. So Westerners allow Muslims to say and do what they want, but when a Westerner is critical of Islam, which isn't difficult, Muslim leaders put a hit on that person's head? If you ask me, Muslims are far more hateful of the West than Westerners are of Islam, maybe that's because we don't live in the Middle Ages and we've moved past tribalism slightly more.

All we have to do is look at the Israel situation, your arab leaders use them as a scapegoat to keep your mind off of the oppression you already live under, they make it so you care more about "pushing the jews into the sea" than about your own living standards. The Zionists aren't real Hebrew Jews and they certainly did do some land stealing, but it wasn't land that wasn't already stolen, sure would love to see someone trace their lineage back to Sumer/Babylon. No matter how many puppets the US puts in, you put your own in just as much, even if your "democractic uprisings" (LoLz) weren't overtaken by the West, they'd be overtaken by plenty of fanatical Muslims. So you're argument that your corrupted religion is misunderstood and that we're just a bunch of racists is very similar to liberals trying to argue against Individualism, the only thing you have are fallacies and emotions because you have nothing else.

Islam is corrupt and just plain wrong, Christianity is corrupt and just plain wrong, the Arab world is corrupt and just plain wrong, America is corrupt and just plain wrong but finally has a real resistance group in it that is becoming the mainstream. Islam doesn't have this resistance group, unless you include Sufis, but they only say they're Muslim to keep from being conquered. Early Christianity was the resistance group and the Gnostics would have ended up with a much better religion, but they were oppressed as usual. Arab countries don't have a quality resistance group, they always end up usurped when they do. While America has a resistance that is very furtile, though usurped in areas, one of the most important things this group has to do is reveal the lies of religion and Islam and Christianity are very furtile ground.

Unless Islam undergoes a major transformation, it certainly will not, it will still be critiqued and Muslims will continue to respond far more violently and radically than any other religion. This is not about hate towards you or not understanding your religion, plenty of people who are outspoken against it can read the Koran in arabic, you can't hide behind that fallacy any longer. We who speak out don't have a problem, you have a problem because you got suckered, but you likely couldn't help that as I imagine just about everyone around you is Muslim. I have nothing against you or your people, just like I don't have a problem with individual Christians, but your religion is a very negative thing and your idea of God is the most damaging thing on this planet. If you realized that all is God and that we reincarnate, I imagine you wouldn't have "radical" sects, but Islam is set up, more than any other religion, to create "radicals". Yet you ignore this and just assume that we in the West are just hateful bigots who are afraid of people with turbans, it's very lazy of you, and a typical Leftist fallacy.

This reminds me of the Obama situation with various alien/spiritual channels, they say he's the bee's knees and he's fighting the good fight, yet they ignore the tremendous amount of evidence that he's clearly pushing the Illuminati agenda publicly. Then those who support these people tell us that we telling the truth about Obama is hurting him, that we're all just part of some Neo-Con ploy to shame him and bring him down because he's some great leader the Illuminati are trying to destroy. I believe that Obama is a good guy and is fighting behind the scenes, but publicly he's a shill and everything he's done has been negative. I believe there are plenty of good Muslims who ignore the absurdity in their religion just like my Christian parents don't believe in the absurd Christians ideas, but publicly your religion is a corrupted and physically/spiritually destructive social control tool and just about everything it's done has been negative. I believe that you are good people Hussein and I believe that you objectively believe that your religion is a good one and has no flaws, but that doesn't change that fact that it is beyond flawed, or that your Hebrew god was an alien bent on controlling humanity (like Enlil) by making himself the supreme godhead (YHWH), considering most religions differentiated between creator and maker, god and aliens/angels/demons/sons of god, YHWH smashed them together, so that the creator of the universe also tormented Job or killed everyone's first born in Egypt.

Here is How Islam Will Dominate The World to show you just how deeply flawed. "'It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth, in order for it to be dominant over all other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.' (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9: 33)" "'Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (nation) dominate all that I saw.' (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth #2889)" Then there is takfir, "The sentence for apostasy, under Sharia law as traditionally interpreted, is execution, alternate amputation, or expulsion. For this reason, orthodox Islamic law normally requires extremely stringent evidence for such accusations, in many cases, requiring an Islamic court or a religious leader, an alim, to pronounce a fatwa (legal judgement) of takfir on an individual or group. An extreme case is exemplified by the early Kharijites, some of whom concluded that any Muslim who sinned ceased to be a Muslim, while others concluded that any major sin could cause that. The opposite extreme was taken by the Murjites, who argued that anyone who called themselves Muslim should be considered Muslim."

From Winston Churchill, "A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome." Then from Israel funded Hamas, "The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

From the fictional Jubal Harshaw, "...I've never been able to understand 'faith' myself, nor to see how a just God could expect his creatures to pick the one true religion out of an infinitude of false ones-by faith alone. It strikes me as a sloppy way to run an organization, whether a universe or a smaller one." From Thomas Jefferson, "Difference of opinion is advantageous in religion. The several sects perform the office of a Censor - over each other." Steven Weinberg says it best, “With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” Here's our certainly not Christian Founding Fathers take, from Ben Franklin, “Lighthouses are more useful than churches.” From John Adams, “This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!” And from Thomas Jefferson, “Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.” So does that make our Founding Fathers a bunch of hateful bigots who just didn't understand Christianity and religion? From Edward Gibbon, “Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”

edit on 25-6-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Welcome! I've never heard of somebody combining Islam and Buddhism, but I think everybody could learn something from Buddhism even if they aren't religious! So that's great =)

Intolerant prejudicial people exist everywhere. The problem in America is a campaign of anti-muslim/arab propaganda that has been hyped up to the extreme since 9/11. I personally think elite Jew's are behind spreading this disnfo since they have a stranglehold on Hollywood and the US Government. But the real issue is people are too easy to fool. Many get their news solely through the TV, which is highly propagandized to suit the corporate & political agenda. But as more and more people move to the internet for their news, they are finding alternative news outlets that are giving them conflicting information and it's making them stop and think about the credibility of the news they have been receiving all this time...

I keep hearing about a spiritual awakening happening in the near future.. Well, I believe and Intellectual awakening is starting to occur right now. Let's hope it continues and develops into something more =).

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic

Dude , you just wasted a half hour of your life typing that post. You basically wrote that to yourself.How does it feel? i didnt even read your 8 paragraph post ,because your trying to inform a person that doesnt exist. did you even bother to read the previous pages?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

I have been asking many of these same questions myself man.
I apologize on behalf of the western culture that the brainwashing of the people has blinded so many and instilled so much fear that now you fear traveling to America.
All I can say is that the spirit of The Creator; Allah; God; Yahweh (YHWH); Jah; Jehovah; whatever name one believes in; is coming back. The creator is waking the masses up...one by one by one. As you've noticed, people ARE becoming aware of the system of the beast, the system of the Dajjal; the Babylonian control system; the system of the anti-Christ....it's becoming clear to people. Just have a little patience...it's hard for some who are waking up to put all the pieces of the puzzle together and de-condition their brain programming. For some it's faster. Remember, some of the Americans today have been brainwashed against "Terrorists since the invention of the Tell Lie Vision.
I appreciate your thread man, keep up the great work.
Peace and One Love.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join