It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely graphic footage: Libyan children killed by NATO bombs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

That speaks for itself, I will continually reiterate this. I can't point to anyone any more who thinks these destructive and bloody attacks are to protect civilian lives.

This is the same exact situation Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia are facing. Proxy wars and out right wars implemented by world powers to secure strategic bases, resources or trade routes.

The worst part is, that people all rally up behind the world powers every time they are fed war propaganda lies. It has become a pattern.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5d830f7083a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
speechless,
graphic vid but truely shows how NATO have absolutely no remorse and it makes me sick

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
where does the money come from to execute this attack? Who pays the NATO?

Albania
Belgium
Bulgaria
Canada
Croatia
Czech Rep
Denmark
Estonia
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Turkey
United Kingdom
United States

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, ALL THIS SUFFERING... AAHAH

(what can we do? WHAT?)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

(what can we do? WHAT?)

Inform the people around you, knowledge is power, once people around you are informed maybe we can hold someone accountable. Bush is still free by the way, why should Obama, or any other world power worry about the people when the people are so easily mis-informed.

That is the problem. Punish one of them, the rest will run back to the dark hole they crawled out of. These beast have no place in our societies, controlling nations is just an over board.
edit on 23-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

(what can we do? WHAT?)

Inform the people around you, knowledge is power, once people around you are informed maybe this time unlike Bush, Obama can be held accountable for his crimes. The future generation is the future. [/quote

Apparently after years we must come to terms that informing people aint helping(it helps but too little to slow), We must physically act.

The best outcome is an organized world revolution, what else can make the world change?

Those are babys...
edit on 23-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The worst part is, they are debating how much in is costing them to destroy Libya, why not debate how much money it costs Libya. It is just absurd:
money.cnn.com...

the U.S. military intervention in Libya has sparked a debate over funding.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/864a1e8ca2cf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Not only is this a war against innocent people but it is also a war on your mind and soul. The more they can desensitize us the happier they are. Sadly, they have succeeded and many will turn a blind eye and utter some nonsense about how "Muslims deserve it" or "we had no choice".
The choice is always ours.
Let's never turn a blind eye to the suffering of others.
As long as you can still shed a tear when seeing something like this your humanity is still intact.
Hang on to that, it is our most precious possession.

On the bright side if America defaults we can no longer afford to drop bombs anywhere.
Our country will be broke but I will rejoice in that aspect.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

NATO= North Atlantic Terrorist Organization

Horrible footage saw it on info wars...

Infowars.com - Obama the Baby Silencer.

edit on 23-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
ya ya, bleeding hearts, crap on france or the UK.

who really dropped them bombs?

ever wonder how they make a music vid to fit the music?

thought so, make a few references and show some ungodly staged fiction and blame it on greece.

another u tube boob show.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e63002332a2.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Since this very topic has been posted several times allready with the only exception being the video you added leaves me only one question. OP do you get some kind of sick sexual pleasure from watching these disgusting video's? I mean why else is the written word of these attack's not enough for you?

The news says 2 children were killed in a horrible bombing, and that's not good enough for you, you need to see the video's of the bodies? When you say the government wants to desensitize the American people, I would say they have allready succeeded with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Words are not effective, considering the fact that there is a coordinated propaganda attack against the Libyan regime and against other nations which NATO and US are attacking, or conducting proxy war etc..

Most Americans don't give a damn if Afghans are killing in daily basis in their own homeland at the hands of NATO, why do you think? Maybe if they saw pictures like these, next time they will have a second thought when cheer leading for Greedy Power Hungry Elite.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5fa5b369fed.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 23-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Im not even reading the replies to this, I want to get away from this thread ASAP!!!

That made me sick to my stomach.

Not you OP...thanks for bringing this to attention.

But the reality of whats happening is disgusting and sick...the utter disregard of human life...for profit, and my countries a part of this :|

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I wish I did not see the first few seconds of that video, damn it ... it destroys part of me everytime I see something like that.

it id struly disgusting that innocent people have to suffer but how do we know that it was NATO that dropped/used these bombs?

Besides, it's war innocent people die... they always have, I have no idea why people would want to start a war meh..:/

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
may there be peace, peace and peace....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just cannot---cannot understand how some people can take another person's life..ESPECIALLY a child or baby.

Does anyone know what they were chanting at the end? I feel for those people but don't know what to do..I just hope that all of those around the world know that not all americans feel hate toward them..I would never--NEVER do anything to harm a child/baby no matter what religion, color, etc. I cannot imagine the pain and hate the mother must feel toward whomever is responsible.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
don't worry, no one will do anything about it and the war machine will go on and the elites will ravage more of the countryside. It will get worse and no one will stand in the way. Elite win. Now you can be a slave to them. bend over world here comes the bilderberger groups of tyranny.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

First, Qaddafi is the cause of all this and his Dictatorial Regime. The people of Libya started the conflict and begged us for help. I'm assuming you are up to date on how this came about, yet you rant as if you are not?

Second, if your following the news at all, most Americans are opposed to us being there with NATO and think the Libyans should stand up for themselves. Many in Congress are trying to stop it right now as I type.

Third, Qaddafi has in fact committed acts of war against the West and that is general knowledge.

This is far more complex than you make it out to be in fact.

Fourth, I highly doubt that civilians are being purposefully targeted, which means when a bomb hits a civilian target it is unintended. To pretend otherwise is dishonest entirely. Where are your threads about the thousands shot by Qaddafi supporters? Where are your threads about your opposition to the Dictator who caused this mess in the first place? Can you point them out?

Do you side with Qaddafi against his own people and do you personally condone his slaughter of his own people? You simply cannot have it both ways. You are for him or against him or you are a fence sitter and should have no opinion either way.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by lokdog

Words are not effective,

What is your plan? How would you if in charge deal with Qaddafi and the plea for help from his victims?

Do you have any pictures of those Qaddafi slaughtered to post, to be fair and honest? I watched a video of victims pouring into a hospital yesterday in fact. The one MD said he has personally dealt with thousands of wounded and dead and he is just one man in one hospital. All of those victims are victims of Qaddafi. What a nice man he is, eh? We should all sing his praises should we not?

Granted this is a mess. Is your take on it we should stand by while Qaddafi slaughters his people? How would you handle this? I would like to know?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join