It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Declares Independence from Int. Banksters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Yet another country tired of the way those scum (international bankers) are doing things. Hopefully more countries will follow suite.
deadlinelive.info...

my first time loading a vid...hope it works

Now that Iceland is threatening to quit its cooperation with the IMF (and the others MF’s) punishment cannot be far behind. We can speculate on what that might be, “Weather Wars” (as noted in the video below) Al CIA duh (False Flag Terror) Economic terror, riots, mass inflation, stealing of Resources, famine, and war… All of these methods have been used against citizens and nations for decades. (To learn more check out Greg Palast’s works, and Former World Bank Chief Economist Joseph Stiglitz’s whistle blowing about the IMF PLAN.)

sounds like the NWO doesnt like it when countries dont submit to their tyranny

edit on 23-6-2011 by jaycen420 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

Good on the Icelanders,they didnt incurr the debt and they shouldnt have to pay it back,they are also chasing the corrupt banksters / money junkies and jailing them as well,the rest of the world could learn a thing or two from them

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Unlike Americans, the people of Iceland were allowed to vote on bailing out the banksters. They voted overwhelmingly against the proposal on Saturday despite the intimidation tactics of the globalist loan sharking operation, the International Monetary Fund.

Iceland did something unthinkable in the United States — it went after the banksters and their minions.

IMO the "Global Economic Crisis" was a False Flag attack perpetrated by the Banksters..

A neat trick and they have mostly gotten away with it..

I say "Go Iceland" and let's hope others follow suit..
It's not to late for even the US taxpayers to revolt.

Edit: S&F..
edit on 23-6-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
How long till our politicians declare Iceland a terrorist state?

IRM

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Although I appreciate reading articles that don't hold back, most of the posts here on ATS don't give me much hope for the future. Most posts are very upsetting and have been a burden on my soul. But maybe one out of one hundred posts give me that glimmer of hope that there may be a tomorrow. To learn that Iceland isn't taking this crap anymore is truly hopeful. Thanks for that small glimmer. Starred and flagged.
By the way, Icelanders are not terrorists, no matter what they might want us to believe.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

thats what i was thinking too.
I can see that happening.
ive always wondered though?
since said millions was borrowed for a country,
is it like a mortgage?
can the international bankers close on the country,
and officially own it?
That would be scary if it went down like that.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

is it like a mortgage?
and officially own it?

Makes you wonder who REALLY owns the US..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

is it like a mortgage?
and officially own it?

Makes you wonder who REALLY owns the US..

the States owe so much money to different countries..they would have to fight over it

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

is it like a mortgage?
and officially own it?

Well, that's what's happening in Greece isn't it?...the latest round of government votes unfortunately passed that they would hand over many Greek 'landmarks' if they default on a payment. This is to try and get an even bigger loan out of the EU. I understand this happened a couple of days ago and this is why there is escalation in violence in Greece. The people see their sovreignty being sold down the swany.
The Egyptian Gov a few days ago told the world bank and IMF to basically stuff their new offer of a loan, but just 48 hours latter the lady who is in charge there seems to have 'changed her mind' saying that she had been 'misquoted'.
I am not really of a monetary mind, and only skimp read these things. I shall try and see if I can find links to both these stories if you don't know about them already.

As to Iceland. Keep an eye on Katla (one of Iceland's biggest volcanoes if not THE biggest) it has been having harmonic tremors and a lot of EQ's. If this goes off it wont just bring Iceland to it's knees, but most of Europe as well.

Has anybody also thought about the recent E-Coli outbreak? Spain was next on the list to be heading for a bailout, which Europe could not afford and would have repocussions all over the financial world. So as a result of the EColi being blammed on Spain, Britain alone has agreed to pay Spain compensation to them to the tune of 10's of millions, other EU countries have to do the same. Nice way of getting an interest free 'bailout' IMHO.

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 23-6-2011 by angelchemuel because: afterthought Spain

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Yea ive herd of it happening to greece, its a step in the right direction though. i wouldnt have backed down like them though. let them go and try to take their landmarks and such. that would spark a fire that couldnt be contained if they did that. im sure other countries would step in and try to put a stop to it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The content of the MSM is full of shallow, crass, twoddle so I can see why the revolutionary new power option that Iceland is about to offer the world would rattle cages and be kept quiet. I suspect distractions like the Royal Wedding has been utilised to cover news time to its fullest. Nevermind I will occasonally watch a puppet show.

I worry not so much about the money changers because I don't think they fully appreciate what it would be like to try to run one government to rule the diverse peoples and expanse of land on this world for one second. what I worry about is the conditioned attitude of acceptance, there's nothing we can do brainwashing that is going on. I have had it told to me a couple of times on this board and, being the little rebel I was born to be I don't accept it.

With Iceland providing the lead we must find ways to extending those prosecutions to bankers in other countries and get the accountability ball rolling. The structure of any inter-dependant business means that it can never be fully shored up again the domino effect.

I still can't get my head around the fact that we have a central bank that prints and dolls out our money. To back that service up, there should be a security held in reserve. As I see it, if that security is valueless, then that central bank is committing fraud. If these banks are operating without any personal security for their work and taking no risk whatsoever, then the laws here need to be changed beccause this is bloodsucking not business. For every debit there should be a credit.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Our UK government shouldn't of paid the people who lost their savings. It was a private bank outside of the UK. Those people took risk in placing their savings their. We the tax payers paid for their loss.
edit on 23-6-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I cant stress enough how proud and in awe of Iceland I am
They seem to be the only country in the world with collective common sense!

The fact that the IMF, EU Britain etc are saying the opposite really does show you how backwards our society can be and how intimidation of the 'elites' to try and get what they want is employed and is indeed rampant!

Why was there even a second referendum? Did yous not get the message the first time!

Iceland are leading by example here and we should all sit up and pay attention

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Walk like an Egyptian in an Icelandic sweater!! Digging mine out as I speak!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I cannot imagine that the NWO will not retaliate against Iceland. I highly doubt it will even be a war that Iceland can fight though. It is easy to garner support for war against Arabs since everybody in Amerika is racist and will support such action with any old lie told to them. But it will be pretty hard to whip up support for an attack on Iceland, so it looks like volcanoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and whatever other demented underhanded tactics TPTB can think of will be used against this nation that actually takes national sovereignty seriously. This is not going to end pretty, and I hope Icelanders stand their ground, no matter how shaky it gets.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
I cannot imagine that the NWO will not retaliate against Iceland. I highly doubt it will even be a war that Iceland can fight though. It is easy to garner support for war against Arabs since everybody in Amerika is racist and will support such action with any old lie told to them. But it will be pretty hard to whip up support for an attack on Iceland, so it looks like volcanoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and whatever other demented underhanded tactics TPTB can think of will be used against this nation that actually takes national sovereignty seriously. This is not going to end pretty, and I hope Icelanders stand their ground, no matter how shaky it gets.

I really think that if that happened some other countries will step in...and that could be disaster.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Was their Banks/Government set up and called a Corporation like ours is?

The reason being is because China's Leader is now saying China is a CORPORATION.....like the US.

Corporations can default...and continue on the next day.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
FnS

and if anyone thinks the government couldnt of stopped this if they didnt work for the banks listen to the bit at the end!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
their central bank seems to be business as usual....

as are all nations on Earth except a few.

all controlled by London...like it or not.

one nation can't buck the system for long.

London will attack financially, not by military like Libya and others.

www.sedlabanki.is...

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
"Tanks in the streets" was the Bankster's warning-cry if no TARP bill passed Congress.
I wonder what such threats are being said now in Iceland?
Be on alert...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join