It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryan Dunn from "Jackass" dies after staring in a movie about a dead man.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

We all "get what we deserve" in the end.... whether you like it or not.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

JonBenet Ramsey.

I'll wait for your explanation of that one.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

See how her mommy died of cancer? GOOD! She got what she deserved!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Artfully dodged; but you know that's not the death I'm talking about.

Surely, anyone who truly believes that in the end we all get what we deserve, can easily explain to me how JonBenet got what she deserved.
edit on 12/18/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow! This thread has dissolved into quite the off topic argument.

Regarding the Op, I do find it a strange coincidence. It's not like we haven't seen this sort of thing before either. Several people have noted the oil gusher in "Knowing" and other films where theatre becomes real life.

We need to be examining this closer and with a more descerning eye. Truth will always be stranger than fiction.

Edit to Add: I forgot to add my main point. Silly me.
Is the message to the younger generation that you can live fast and hard and still enjoy yourself after death?
Great message to a very confused generation.

edit on 18-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I find it easier to drive drunk than sober. It makes you pay more attention to the road. I always stay right at the speed limit, never swerve, and keep a good eye on everything around me. He died because he was driving recklessly. He was probably doing what many young kids who just got their license do, and took a corner too fast trying to be a badass. It was a stupid move, but from what I've seen of the guy, he seemed like a good-hearted man. It is really harsh to say he deserved what he got. The only people that truly 'deserve' death, are the ones with absolute evil in their hearts.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

Then, this film is reinforcing your comment.
Keep putting your life in danger. It doesn't matter because you can still do the same things even after you're dead.

Stupid message to help dumb down the masses and encourage self destructive behavior. All it is doing is causing more pain and suffering.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by Blarneystoner

JonBenet Ramsey.

I'll wait for your explanation of that one.

Well... although tragic and certainly pre-mature. JonBenet met the same fate that we are all destined to meet. The inevitable outcome of life is death. There is no denying that.

However, you've mis-interpreted what I actually meant by "in the end". I didn't mean "death" when I said "in the end". I'll leave it up to you to decipher what that might mean....

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There are certainly alot of "coincidences" regarding Ryan's crash. Crash occurred on HWY #322 (Can you say Skull & Bones ?). The accident happend in PA. which is the birthplace of the secret society Skull & Bones. Accident happend around 3AM (The witching hour). He was driving a 911 which disintegrated in flames (Twin towers also disintegrated in flames on 9/11). His Porsche was black/red (satanic colors). Crash happend just prior to the "Summer Solstice". The passenger Zac Hartwell was working on a documentary which was going to expose the shady business practices of the Used car industry (he sold cars/worked for a finance company). Check out this "Radio Bam" episode where they discuss those shady practices and towards the end Bam mentions that Zac better be careful because he may get targeted. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

...Ritual sacrifice?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join