It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryan Dunn from "Jackass" dies after staring in a movie about a dead man.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well either he faked his death to get more famous, or the "hollywood mafia" took him out, or he just got drunk driving and coincidentally died following a movie about him being a ghost.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Wow, that's really spooky.

The coincidences just keep adding up... It's almost as if there is some type of message...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
along the lines of the topic, maybe slightly off but to proove an example of my earlier comment an example of a celebrity predicting their death in detail is 2pac, i know people are sick of hearing theories about him but this is intresting and not a theory of him being alive but predicting his death, he released the song "i aint mad at cha" on hes second last album, he died on september 13th 1996 the album was released feburary 13th 1996, it coincidentally was track 13 on hes "all eyez on me" album, watch the clip for yourselfs

edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Know the worst part?

Dirty Sanchez were a lot more reckless and funny all at the same time, like the naked paintballing or stapling their tongues to tables. I still wince at the stunt where they had their bare asses dragged across the grips you find on skateboards then having salt and vinegar poured on the cuts after.

Those crazy Welsh...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Definetely a coincidence....

RIP RYAN DUNN.....YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ALL JACKASS FRIENDS AND FANS!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The lack of respect in this thread is sickening.

I've heard from many people, that out of all the Jackass guys he was the most down to earth and approachable.

He made a mistake.

I'm sure some of you making negative have never made a mistake in your life.(?)

I'd like to see some of you make the same comments if it was a member of your own family or one of your best friends.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
R.I.P. to a really nice and cool guy. I had the pleasure of hanging out with Ryan in NYC awhile back, and he was a very chill dude. But yea, he could party, we drank many, many beers and had quite a few shots and we were both able to maintain (even though we were legally drunk for sure) but I would never drive drunk, and I'm sad that he chose to do so...

Also, some people (and the media) have failed to recognize that sometimes people are also on other drugs as well, such as coc aine, amphetamines, etc...that could make them seem sober even though they may be legally drunk. Matter of fact, more people are on drugs than most people realize.

Anyways, I'll miss that dude!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e006d1f88e2d.jpg[/atsimg]

Me in the middle
peace...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This link was a sublink off one posted previously. It states and shows people looting the crash site for pieces of the car or anything from the wreck for the purpose of selling on Ebay. I'm sorry, but this really pissed me off.

More wreck news coverage

The video is at the bottom of the page.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Slightly off topic, but not totally... they keep saying Ryan Dunn tweeted this photo of him and two other guys drinking in a bar a few hours before the wreck.. but on his twitter page I see no such photo posted.. I saw the image on TMZ and in the news, but not on his twitter account..

They took the pic down shortly after they heard he died.

It's around the internet and even in another thread here I believe...

Heath ledger died in the last movie he made before he actually died also....kind of creepy really

It's just an eye opener when we finally connect the two and it makes it even more impactful.

It sucks though that jackass will never be the same. He was one of my faves on the show / movies.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

I've heard from many people, that out of all the Jackass guys he was the most down to earth and approachable.

He made a mistake.

I'd like to see some of you make the same comments if it was a member of your own family or one of your best friends.

No respect for the drunk driver. None.

Guy got what he deserved.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
this is weird stuff but I was cruising the net and listening to this guy from unitedtruthseekers dot com, he put out a vid on proof that ryan dunn is acting (and others) and he is being used somehow in the occupy movement jesse legreca=ryan dunn... interesting.. heres the link... oh and btw go to 10:31 and thats the vid..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I guess that would be your opinion. What if this rich, drug using, binge drinking, party guy killed someone VERY close to you? Would that perhaps change your view? He did not make a mistake, he had several offenses of this drinking and driving. And Im not going to sink to your level by calling you names, just be warned ATS mods dont take kindly to name calling to other members

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by eNumbra

I guess that would be your opinion. What if this rich, drug using, binge drinking, party guy killed someone VERY close to you? Would that perhaps change your view? He did not make a mistake, he had several offenses of this drinking and driving. And Im not going to sink to your level by calling you names, just be warned ATS mods dont take kindly to name calling to other members

Appeal to emotion, no thank you.

And I rarely call names here on ATS, but you did it first, to a dead man who could not defend himself. I don't judge people base on what could have happened.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a car with 911 in it's name on rt.322 hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

He made a mistake.

No respect for the drunk driver. None.

Guy got what he deserved.

I definitely hear what you're saying. I lost a very good friend to a drunk driver back in High school. To me, drunk driving is the same thing as shooting a gun into a crowd randomly. But heck... this is 'merica by god... and if you kill yourself while drunk driving, you're just a good ol' boy who "made a mistake". Geez... people need to stop glorifying this guy. Thank God he didn't take anyone else with him.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

So...... you called me a name because you dont like my opinion on something? Very Nice

I called you an idiot because you said someone deserved to die.

I didnt ask you to appeal to emotion, I asked you a simple question, that really deserves a simple answer. Oh well, like most on this site, Im sure you will not answer it either

You don't understand what an Appeal to emotion is do you? How would I feel about drunk driving if I had lost someone because of a drunk driver? I'd probably be as vehemently angry as you seem to be about it. I'm not saying what he did was okay, but I'm not going to answer a hypothetical built on the foundation of a logical fallacy.

The man WAS NOT A FIRST TIME OFFENDER! The first time it happens, you could say it was a mistake. Anymore, and its pre-meditated murder. First degree! Period.

The problem is that nothing happened earlier. He was never seriously hurt, he never seriously hurt anyone, add to that the "jackass" life style and all of a sudden he's got a subconcious belief that he is immortal.

You should also look up the definition of First-degree murder or lay off the hyperbole. It would be manslaughter, but shouldn't be treated as such until it happens; lest we prosecute every careless gesture or misstep as intentional and premeditated.
edit on 12/16/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Nevermind, theres no sense arguing with you. All I have to say is GOD FORBID you ever have to deal with a loss from such a sensless tragedy, however, that may just be what some need to see the light? By the way. I have NOT been a victim of a tradgedy due to this, that is not the reason I am passionate about it. You go ahead and mourn the dead idiot, ill continue to hope the innocent living are not victims to these IDIOTS.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

You don't want to argue anymore? A shame, I love seeing people get so worked up over the fact that I don't react to tragedy the same way they do, it's hilarious.

Is it so hard to comprehend that all the woulda, coulda, shoulda won't change what comes to pass. Loved ones can die to distracted drivers just as easily as they can drunk drivers.

He deserved a wake-up call. Not death.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join