It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryan Dunn from "Jackass" dies after staring in a movie about a dead man.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I had to post this on ATS because it is such an odd coincidence that I couldn't help but think of several conspiracies.

If you have not heard already, Ryan Dunn, one of several stars from the "Jackass" movies and shows, passed away recently in a horrible car accident.

What I find odd is the new movie called "Living Will" which Ryan Dunn plays a dead man who returns as a ghost.

Trailer:

"Being dead is the best thing that ever happened to me ever" - Ryan Dunn

So, not only is Ryan Dunn famous for shoving a toy car up his rectum, and then later dies in a horrible car accident, but he stared in a movie about being dead. Is that not a spooky coincidence?

That sort of reminds me of the "Final Destination" movies where the characters find clues and or have premonitions that explain their death.

It also reminds me of the conspiracies about Hollywood stars being murdered. Hollywood Hitmen or something.

I can't help but think of some type of divine plan in action too.

What are your thoughts about this?

edit on 22-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't think that he is famous enough to justify the government killing him
. This just may be a coincidence (I know coincidence is a bad word on a conspiracy site, but still).

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think its a simple matter of drunk driving. I think youre looking wayyy too hard for a conspiracy

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

I am not looking for a conspiracy, I just thought this coincidence is pretty crazy.

You know, God works in mysterious ways. (if you believe in God)
edit on 22-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Dunn has had drunken accidents before, it was just a matter of time unfortunately.. I think the guy was funny and I love the jackass crew for doing what they do .. but that kind of lifestyle is bound to catch up to you sooner or later unless you're lucky.

Dunn left the bar after having too much to drink and got behind the wheel of a VERY fast car .. he paid for that mistake .. the movie is just irony

I think the bartender / bar owner has some fault in this as well.. they said they spoke to him before he left and "seemed" ok but they knew full well he had seven drinks, some of which were shots.. no way he was below the limit.. not excusing Dunn for making the choice, but they should have tried to prevent him from doing so.
edit on 22-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
isint it funny how a celebrity brings out a movie about death and they die

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, but not totally... they keep saying Ryan Dunn tweeted this photo of him and two other guys drinking in a bar a few hours before the wreck.. but on his twitter page I see no such photo posted.. I saw the image on TMZ and in the news, but not on his twitter account..

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

The guy deserved to die he could have killed a family or something! He was driving 132 mph! He is a moron and Im glad he weeded himself out of the world so there is one less moron who ran into a little cash and thinks hes above it all. Well Mr. Done, I mean Dunn, thank you sir, idiot!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think God punished him for helping a movie that was so incredibly bad, It's bad in all 11 dimensions of space and time strings.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

bieng on jackass im amzed he lived as long as he did( same goes for everyone there) to bad though

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

They removed the photos after news of his death spread, but yes, there were pics of him drinking with friends

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
IF there is any conspiracy to this, then surely it lies with whoever is due to profit out of the release of that movies. I mean how many more people are going to watch this now given what has happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
reply to post by miniatus

They removed the photos after news of his death spread, but yes, there were pics of him drinking with friends

"Photos, or it didn't happen!"

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
He was an accident waiting to kill himself.

Personally I don't see any coincidence relating to his death or a role played in a movie.

And I am so confused as to why a bunch of young men doing UTTERLY STUPID things is thought to be Entertainment these days. So I'm equaly surprised at the following and the copy-cat behaviours from teens and young men... just goes to show how far dumbed down a lot of youth is today.. and that is what 's really sad.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I would have to say that is, "Iryanic(ironic)" That has to be art imitating life,life imitating art. ...(hears door slam in next room).What the?! Who is that? I am calling the Pol....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Photos of him shortly before the accident.www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JMech

Holy crap... he was going 132mph in a 55mph zone... regardless of alcohol, that's a stupid thing to do.

And the picture of what's left of the car... horrifying. It's just a charred chunk of unrecognizable metal.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
Photos of him shortly before the accident.www.dailymail.co.uk...

It said he was drinking quick and that right there will do it .. if you're drinking and not giving your body time to feel it then it can slam on you like a ton of bricks, he could very well have blacked out while driving..

I've had party nights like that before ( in my reckless past ) .. people start buying shots and doing rounds, you feel fine then wake up in a strange place.. thankfully in my case, not dead.. I always had a driver ... I don't miss any of that..

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I read also he crashed and died on route 322, hows that for a little added synchronicity..I grab a link just to save anybody time.
I have to admit Im not huge on all of 322 and its meaning but I only know its related to skull and bones.

www.whptv.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It is indeed strange...same thing happened with Proof, Eminem's partner...they do a music video in which he dies from gunshot wounds in the hospital and a couple of months later the guy dies...from gunshot wounds...

have a look at this clip from Dunn's current ( former oO ) show G4 proving grounds

Ironically Dunn's Porsche also went up in flames and he was even wearing the same clothes as he is here.

The peculiar reaction of that girl and Dunn's reaction to it, is what takes it from weird to kind of eery
edit on 23-6-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join