It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch's Media Empire Reveals Unprecedented $8+ trillion SEC scandal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Several days ago, Steven Jones of Dow Jones Newswires – a News Corporation company – broke what may be the story of the Millennium, literally.

According to 69 recent SEC filings that have now “vanished”, a Texan by the name of Johnny Earl Satterwhite claims to hold over $8 trillion in public companies like Microsoft, Exxon Mobil and City National Bank, among others.

Jones also obtained documents that show Satterwhite falsely warranting his ownership of almost one trillion shares in Microsoft. This is 100% impossible, as Jones brilliantly notes:

That is about 1,500 times more than company co-founder Bill Gates owns, and, in fact, more than the 8.4 billion shares Microsoft has issued in its 36-year history. Satterwhite's filings on Exxon Mobil, City National Bancshares and other companies claim similar-sized stakes, which exceed the number of shares outstanding at those companies.

Ladies and gentlemen, a scandal far larger than Bernie Madoff has just been uncovered and this is one element of a much crazier narrative.

(....)

www.examiner.com...

This is indeed one crazy narrative, and the various elements of what is being exposed here involve the most MASSIVE fraud, and possible charges of treason against former US presidents and Mr. Greenspan.

I'm not sure what's more astonishing - the information which has been exposed or the fact that it has been exposed via Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.

Is this a sign of serious infighting going on amongst the criminals?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
this is the kind of thing which happened
the day before 9/11. A $3T find at the Pentagon.
I wonder if there will be another false flag
to cover up this one?
S&F

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Specially the vise president Dick cheney was one of the most corporate corrupted vice presidents in history, he and Bush corporate deals brought this nation to its knees, then help leach the tax payer to pay for corporate errors.

Remember the bailouts?The the billions of dollars missing in Iraq right after the invasion, but hey nobody is been held accountable for that so far and the tax payer keeps paying for everything.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I would like to applaud Dow Jones Newswires and News Corporation – by extension, this also means Rupert Murdoch and his senior staff – for allowing Steven Jones to inform the public about unprecedented official corruption in the United States.

They "allowed" him to inform the public? Is this an admission of the obvious control these people take over the information we receive?

Without looking into this any further, I don't think anything will come out of this. My gut tells me that they are going to sweep this under the rug and we will not see any charges.

But I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't really understand all this, but here is some crazy info.

I Sec 4 Form (Insider Trading) form that shows him trading 100,000,000 shares of Goldman Sacs worth $100,000,000,000,000. Wow, is that 100 trillion dollars?
Source

And what is this senate lobbying document? A link to Energy and NASA?

Source

And here is a list of his stock ownership:

Source

This seems pretty unbelievable. What is going on here?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
HAHAH!!!! Sometimes my own ignorance astonishes me. When I read SEC in the title I thought it was talking about college football.
I was thinking this was going to be a big money scandle between the colleges and the media companies over the BCS. Damn, I was hoping for a playoff system.

Oh well, back on topic.

According to 69 recent SEC filings that have now “vanished”, a Texan by the name of Johnny Earl Satterwhite claims to hold over $8 trillion in public companies like Microsoft, Exxon Mobil and City National Bank, among others.

What do they mean "vanished"? Who scrubbed them? Is this Johnny guy a real person?
edit on 6/22/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Here is how this Satterwhite responded to questions. The filings were submitted on behalf of a group of individuals. Hmmm....

In a phone interview, Satterwhite said the filings were made on behalf of a group of individuals, whom he declined to identify. He said he doesn't act as adviser to the group and has no connection with the companies they claim to be invested in.

"These people don't want it known who they are," Satterwhite said.

Satterwhite also said the SEC contacted him last week about one filing, but he said the official didn't question the legality of the documents. "That never came up," Satterwhite said of his conversation with the SEC official.

Another odd bit

Satterwhite, 51, made his first submission to the SEC on June 2 and picked up steam throughout the month. In addition to companies, the filings indicate large holdings in investment vehicles.

Satterwhite said he has lived in Texas most of his life and moved to Killeen about a year ago from San Antonio. He said he also is registered as a lobbyist with the federal government on behalf of the same group he represents in the SEC filings.

The filings list an address on the west side of Killeen in a neighborhood that sits between the Foot Hood Army base and the Robert Gray Army Airfield.

A neighbor described the area as working class and made up of mostly military families living in two- and three-bedroom apartments and rental homes. She said she doubted there were any millionaires living in the neighborhood.

Read more: www.nasdaq.com...

Could be just a kook!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
more info on the guy and his actions:
blogmosaic.knowledgemosaic.com...

they seem to think the guy is trying to make a point.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
more info on the guy and his actions:
blogmosaic.knowledgemosaic.com...

they seem to think the guy is trying to make a point.

Yes, that was my impression from the article, that the guy filed ridiculous amounts to make a point and expose it.

edit on 22-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's NOT a scandal.....you ain't going to believe this:

"""The agency(s) (NASA) (Department of Energy) are to combine the technology that both entities have pertaining to the access and use Of (LIVA) to generate energy"""

soprweb.senate.gov...

What the heck does NASA and the Dept of Energy have that's called "LIVA"????????????????

edit on 22-6-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Very nice find!

I will start digging into this ASAP. If I find anything, I'll add it here.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

This just cannot even be real! On 6-14-2011 shares traded in Microsoft Corporation were 999,999,999,999 and the total cash amount was $999,999,999,998,000,004,857,856, that is not even remotely possible!

I am completely confused about all of this. None of it makes any sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i hope they prosecute him for filing false documents.

the title to the op is misleading it sounds like murdoch ripped off 8 trillion.

there is too much misplaced anger and hatred for the wall street crowd.

what did the dude in the op accomplish and all the hatred thus far?

absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I haven't been able to find anything on this topic, at all!

It looks as though this may be a load of garbage. Interesting all the same. Wonder what happens to this guy now?
edit on 22-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: spellin's

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
It's NOT a scandal.....you ain't going to believe this:

"""The agency(s) (NASA) (Department of Energy) are to combine the technology that both entities have pertaining to the access and use Of (LIVA) to generate energy"""

soprweb.senate.gov...

What the heck does NASA and the Dept of Energy have that's called "LIVA"????????????????

edit on 22-6-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

www.semitracks.com...

Sandia is involved so its got to be defense related. Interesting for sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This guy just looks like a nutcase to me, seeking attention for some reason or another, living in a dream world.

If he was truly who he claims to be, there's absolutely no way the story would've got this far without it being nipped in the bud.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
there is too much misplaced anger and hatred for the wall street crowd.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. get real.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ah, a power struggle within the global elite. Looks like their divide and conquer methods have gotten the best of them and they are now dividing amongst themselves, which only means they will soon be conquered by their own means. We are witnesses to the gods battling on Mt. Olympus. I'm not positive, but the pattern seems to be Rupert Murdoch (of Fox) allowed Glenn Beck to publicly oust George Soros (high level Rothschild agent) and so now the upper echelons railroaded Glenn Beck by pulling his sponsors as well as staging a false flag attack in Glenn Beck's name (do you know which one?). As a result, now Rupert Murdoch is ousting a scandal that must hit close to the top of the pyramid of the ponzi scheme. Just my opinion of course, prove me wrong if you think I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Found this LIVA/TIVA

Seems to have some kind of computer application,but its soooo beyond my scope of understanding

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
Found this LIVA/TIVA

Seems to have some kind of computer application,but its soooo beyond my scope of understanding

Light Induced Voltage Alterations is a type of integrated circuit failure analysis technology that uses a laser to alter voltage, to put it very simply. It's used mostly to test circuits and how they respond to changes in temperature, light and charge.

The question is what is the involvement of the other agencies? This technology wouldn't be some giant evolutionary leap unless I'm totally missing something.... so I'm not sure why the mention of the two technologies being married unless there is someone who knows what the final combined product would look like....

Very interesting indeed.... good find OP! S&F!

Will be interesting to see what materializes from this.

~Namaste

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join