It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Facts About Military Spending That Will Make Your Head Explode

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
There's no doubt the government spends way too much on everything. Less than 34% of the people in the US are employed (140M of 309M), and we have to foot the bill.

Percent GDP is what matters. Numbers without relativity to something else is meaningless.
data.worldbank.org...
Timor - 11.8%
Saudi Arabia - 11%
Oman - 8.7%
Israel - 6.9%
Chad - 6.4%
Iraq - 6.3%
Georgia - 5.6%
Jordan - 5.5%
USA - 4.7%

Oddly enough under Bush it was only 4.0%, and prior to 9/11 it was 3.0%. Obamas' multiple wars (Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan) are raising the cost further.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
And almost all of that military expenditure is to benefit the .000001% of U.S. taxpayers, or in other words the super rich, or the filthy rich. Better explained, the International Corporations.

And people actually believe the middle class should pay for the massive debt in building up that military.

And people actually think that free market economics is not the exact same thing as communism.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

And somehow when it comes to percent of GDP, we slum among the third world nations on military expenditures, Israel being the exception.

Considering the GDP of the U.S., that is flabbergasting.

Keep voting for the free market communists. Next I expect a post about how great communist China is, for their successful implementation of slave labor.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
....and all of it would come crashing down if parents would just educate their kids to stay the hell away from the military! But sadly, most adults in this country still buy into the notion of the land of the free and home of the brave. This entire country is one huge psy-op.
We WILL get what we deserve. It is sad to witness but it is necessary.

Totally
Absolutely
Positively

AGREE!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It's a shame that Hussein Obama cut NASA budget but DoD and banksters get their billions for things that are worthless to the development of humanity. F*cking socipaths, world is far worse with them. We could have interstellar drive, outstanding medicine without them.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

And when you are the number one target with every terrorist and desperate country, it’s reassuring to know that money is spent for protection from those types of threats. You sleep well at night knowing that you won’t be attacked. This is not the case in most countries. So a simple thank you to the country and its service men is better gesture.

The real problem? 49% of Americans don’t pay taxes! This is fact. Welfare, social security, etc. Leaches that are starving the country dry. If you even put 10% of those people back to work, you would have enough funding for every budget for years to come. Workers pay taxes, taxes build the budget. Cut taxes for business, small and large, provide more cash flow to buy more, develop more, and hire more people, creating new jobs and workers who will pay taxes. Not a hard concept to follow. Instead the left, and current administration continues to cap and trade, raise taxes, property taxes, tariffs, earmarks, etc, making America a toxic place to start a business and discourages creation of more jobs. Fix that, you fix the budget.

Unfortunately, war is unavoidable. As long as there is a madman, there needs to be someone to stop him. Too bad the rest of the world does not have the knowledge, the reserve, fortitude, and character to step in and put things straight. That would be nice for a change. But until that day comes, the US will have to take that role. The US is not perfect but has noble intentions. Tries to keep the world from falling apart and just a little bit safer. This has been our duty since WW1 and WW2, stopping countries from invasion, genocide and promoting mass chaos. So instead of sitting back on your computer and complaining, again, a simple thank you and a little more community service to help better promote your society will go a long way for insuring future success in this country.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
According to the US Debt Clock, our 3rd largest budget item is military spending at 699 BILLION dollars per year. It is just barely behind Social Security (713 billion) and not really that far off of Medicare/ Medicaid (818 billion). There are 111 million taxpayers in the US which means each taxpayer is responsible for around 6300.00 of the defense spending amount EACH YEAR. Now I'm all for having a functional military to protect ourselves, but surely we can all agree that America is on the cusp of a financial crisis thanks to our runaway deficit spending and colossal resultant debt (currently at just over 55 TRILLION dollars including personal debt, or an astonishing 669,000.00 per family!!!!!) We should be in emergency mode right now, figuring out how to immediately make substantial cuts to our military spending as well as spending on all social and medical programs. Instead we are trying to raise the debt ceiling AGAIN. This is akin to discovering a relative has racked up half a million in debt that they can't cover, so you give them more credit cards to "solve" the problem. I don't know how much longer we'll hold out, but there is a huge catastrophe looming and it will change the life of every person in America and will probably affect many others in the world too. All I can say is "brace for impact" because I have zero hope that our politicians are interested in reversing this.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think when you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody.
Barack Obama

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
I think when you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody.
Barack Obama

Well if they did at least you would be able to afford a haircut

Although there is nothing wrong with spreading a bit of love...
edit on 22-6-2011 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

And when you are the number one target with every terrorist and desperate country, it’s reassuring to know that money is spent for protection from those types of threats. You sleep well at night knowing that you won’t be attacked. This is not the case in most countries. So a simple thank you to the country and its service men is better gesture.

Oh good grief. Do You really believe that there are any terrorists but the Bush/Cheney/Obama/fill-in-NWO-stooge NWO fear factory? And if You believe there are Ones beyond these evil Ones, do You think maybe if We stop belligerently throwing Our weight around in other countries - the bulk of Our expenditure - that They wouldn't be relieved and just get on with Their lives?

Seriously, it is NOT defense when We use false flags to invade, lies about WMD to invade, and other assorted fairy tales to manufacture "enemies." If it was defense, all Our weapons would be on US soil. No, We are aggressors and usurpers. I wonder why anyOne might want to target Us... Hmmmm.....

(And You may notice other countries are NOT being invaded these days...) Though I pity the service persons who were sent on such an evil set of tasks outside Our nation, I understand how they have been lied to and manipulated, so I do not blame Them. I blame the NWO agendaists.

The real problem? 49% of Americans don’t pay taxes! This is fact. Welfare, social security, etc. Leaches that are starving the country dry.

Ahhhh. Yes, all these People who cannot find work in this economy, having lost Their jobs, Their homes, Their comfort. SHAME on Them for not paying taxes! (And I'm guessing Your figure of 49% included children - man, THEY should be paying taxes from day one!) But those lovely corporations We protect - they should NEVER pay taxes! I mean, if they - the corporations - actually paid taxes, We would have the money to care for Our people. (Oh, dear Gods, what Human heart would want to actually HELP People!?!)

If you even put 10% of those people back to work, you would have enough funding for every budget for years to come.

What part of "NO JOBS" don't You understand? Who would pay these workers to work? Believe Me, most who have fallen to the depths want a job, want to get back on Their feet. But when there are no jobs, there are no jobs. Capiche?

Workers pay taxes, taxes build the budget. Cut taxes for business, small and large, provide more cash flow to buy more, develop more, and hire more people, creating new jobs and workers who will pay taxes.

The only way to "cut taxes" for the big corporations is for Us to give Them money. Most pay NOTHING, ZERO, NADA, ZILCH. And sure, workers who HAVE JOBS can pay for what the big corporations are not paying for.

As for small corporations... Sure, maybe cutting taxes there will help - but small corps are few and fewer, and I don't think they can support the workers who would be needed to make Your plan work.

Not a hard concept to follow.

Just rife with problems.

Instead the left, and current administration continues to cap and trade, raise taxes, property taxes, tariffs, earmarks, etc, making America a toxic place to start a business and discourages creation of more jobs. Fix that, you fix the budget.

Well, considering that the NWO goal is to bring this country to its figurative knees as a sacrifice, what do You expect of Them?

Unfortunately, war is unavoidable.

Yes, as long as there is a profit to be made, They will be engineering wars for Us.

As long as there is a madman, there needs to be someone to stop him.

Defensively, yes. But swaggering around calling everyOne a "madman" to justify invasion and usurpation? No. When a "madman" actually attacks Us, We should defend Ourselves. But if We were not the World Gestapo forcing Our way into countries under the flimsiest of excuses, few "madman" would target Us. None, I would guess. (When was the last time the Swiss were targeted?)

Too bad the rest of the world does not have the knowledge, the reserve, fortitude, and character to step in and put things straight.

Wow. You sure swallowed the propaganda hook, line and sinker, didn't You? The rest of the world understands that if One behaves like a bully, One will be treated as such. They are far more civilized, I guess. (And how are they going to step in and stop false flags, lies and propaganda?)

That would be nice for a change.

Yes, it WOULD be nice if other countries could stop the NWO cabal.

But until that day comes, the US will have to take that role.

Um... We're aiding and abetting the NWO cabal, falling right into Their plans. So the role of stopping Them falls to the People of the world.

The US is not perfect but has noble intentions.

While it may be true of the PEOPLE here, the COUNTRY has been taken over and no such "noble" intentions exist with those who did the taking over.

Tries to keep the world from falling apart and just a little bit safer.

Uh, yeah. By invading and usurping. I guess when all is taken over, We will be safe like Winston Smith was "safe" at the end of 1984 (the book, lest You think I speak of the year).

This has been our duty since WW1 and WW2, stopping countries from invasion, genocide and promoting mass chaos.

ROFL! WE are the invaders promoting mass chaos. And even genocide, it seems...

So instead of sitting back on your computer and complaining, again, a simple thank you and a little more community service to help better promote your society will go a long way for insuring future success in this country.

Pablum. Propagandist pablum. Instead of seeing things through rose colored glasses, the better option is to come out of the clouds and see that it is NOT in Our best interest to follow the NWO plan. It is not in our best interest to bully and invade and usurp. Rise up against the NWO. Free the information on extracting energy from the plenum - this will remove the need for money and strip the NWO of its power over Others.

Here is information about how that can happen:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

This is true. And falling for propaganda leads One to do nothing, or worse, do the bidding of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I don't see why we should lower the budget when China is about to stake a claim to superpowerism. There's simply no evidence that shows we would be better off with less money for the army.

In fact, this seems to claim that throwing money at a problem solves it. The army is just about the only organization where that works, because they know what they're doing. I doubt teacher unions would.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

For every movement there are terrorists on and against their side. To be lazy and just call Bush a terrorist is quite frankly mentally lazy and laughable. People blow crap up when they're angry. This is a fundamental human fact. It's why children throw toys and why nations bomb others. We are all terrorists. We merely control the collar around our necks. Some like it loose.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

For every movement there are terrorists on and against their side.

I see. Gandhi and His movement had terrorists. Hmmm. If You say so.

To be lazy and just call Bush a terrorist is quite frankly mentally lazy and laughable.

Let's see if I can get a straight answer from You on these questions:

1. How is it "lazy" to identify culprits in the NWO agenda (I said "Bush/Cheney/Obama/fill-in-the NWO stooge...) as the terrorists in 9/11? I mean, that cabal pulled it off.

2. Why is it "laughable?

People blow crap up when they're angry.

Do They then? [looks around] I see a great many angry People, love, and NONE of Them has blown anything up. Huh. I wonder when They all will begin this blowing up stuff... Heck. They haven't even HIT someOne, let alone blowing stuff up.

Or do You mean that People with the means, the time, and the following blow things up because They're angry? Well then. If We didn't invade and usurp other nations and their resources...no One would be angry at Us. Sounds like the better plan than spend money willy-nilly to stomp other countries into submission while Our People starve.

This is a fundamental human fact.

No it isn't. Most Humans still control Themselves when angry. And besides... All these "terrorists" are NWO propaganda.

It's why children throw toys and why nations bomb others.

Ahhh. Children throw snit-fits. They must be children You are speaking of (regardless of actual age), because part of becoming an adult is growing out of snit-fits.

And I really am aghast that You suggest that a child's snit-fit is equal to countries bombing other countries. And... If You are correct, there are MANY countries about to throw snit-fits, because They have never done so They are long overdue. After all, countries bomb one another like children throw snit-fits. Watch out!

We are all terrorists.

Speak for Yourself, then. I am not a terrorist. I follow the three Laws.

We merely control the collar around our necks. Some like it loose.

I have no clue what You're alluding to.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
We can nitpick the inaccuracies of this piece from here to eternity but it will not change the fact that Mr.and Mrs Average live in practical thralldom to a military dictatorship masquerading itself as a Democratically representative Republic.

We spend way too much on defense appropriations, period!

America, land of the free, home of the brave makes for nice mythology and plenty of dead and mangled kids.

To paraphrase Dick Cheney "to defeat evil you sometimes have to use the dark side".

Too bad we got stuck in that methodology.

I like you

I do not agree with the opinion that any of this was a "mistake" yet I do appreciate your ability to see beyond the skin of the onion and to point it out succinctly which is something that I am barely capable of doing as IN MY MIND exists a network of interconnectedness that does not allow for myths such as coincidences and mistakes of the magnitude that would be required to do what has been done.

"Fire against fire" sometimes yet when they say it, when they "use" this phraseology...I want to try to assure you... that they are simply using it as an excuse to justify their war mongering = military industrial welfare...

Join me in an attempt to redefine military spending for what it is...

Military Welfare... Corporate Welfare etc etc... as long as the word WELFARE is used then our words will remain closer to the truth of the matter.

Military Welfare "feeds" the poor, the middle class and the rich. It "feeds" nearly 3 million directly and countless millions who physically own, own stock in and/or who work for the potentially 1000's of corporations and local municipalities who are dependent upon the Military Welfare Spending Teet.

Lets look at government spending for a second please using a common chart referenced from wiki.

Spending by major government function
$ Billions Percent GDP
Pensions $939.2 6.47 Ponzi schemes, delay payments, delay earnings, hedging, inflation

Health Care $1028.8 7.09 No one looks at "costs" only how to pay = gouging, poison, drug dealers, hurts more then helps etc etc...

Education $887.3 6.12 Indoctrination, prussian military defeat to napoleon, brain washing, curriculum decided by "Red" bible belt states namely texas thereby defining content and thus the limits of curriculum.

Defense $848.1 5.85 Warfare Welfare, Should be called "OFFENSE SPENDING", Carter Doctrine and Peak oil, end resources game...

Welfare $727.3 5.01 All money given to poor people goes right back into the hands of the rich who own everything that these poor people have been taught to believe that they need and the things that they do actually need.

Interest $296.3 2.04 Money Paid to the International Banksters who wish to keep the US in massive debt for as long as possible, the people who really own the US.
The FOUNDING FATHERS of the the Plastic Inorganic Constitution.

Beside each item I added what I believe is a few of the larger realites... Oops....Have I said too much???

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

um, yes actually. Ghandi's movement had terrorists. A lot of times he said they were wrong. That doesn't stop the fact. if I recall correctly, he fasted when they did violence.

1. How is it "lazy" to identify culprits in the NWO agenda (I said "Bush/Cheney/Obama/fill-in-the NWO stooge...) as the terrorists in 9/11? I mean, that cabal pulled it off.
2. Why is it "laughable?

There is no undeniable evidence that they did it. There is some ambiguous evidence that they may have let it happened, but that's the most of it. It's laughable because, as always Mr Amaterasu, you never even try to see anything beyond your own beliefs. It's quite laughable and its why you don't have much merit for your statements, I can see past my beliefs. I can say yes, it does look like a demolition. I cannot state that there is much proof other than what looks like. And I've seen a lot of things that look like something but aren't it. And I'm not ready to rush into assumptions, unlike yourself.

Do They then? [looks around] I see a great many angry People, love, and NONE of Them has blown anything up. Huh. I wonder when They all will begin this blowing up stuff... Heck. They haven't even HIT someOne, let alone blowing stuff up.

Well there was that ats member who took a shot at a congresswoman, but I guess that doesn't matter in your viewpoints.

No it isn't. Most Humans still control Themselves when angry. And besides... All these "terrorists" are NWO propaganda.

No, most people do not control their anger. That's why Bush had +80% approval after 9/11 and nobody would have been against him nuking Afghanistan. Terrorists are not propaganda. Like I said in another thread. Get out of your closet and see the world. I've seen angry people ready for blood against the cops, against the government, against their fellow man. Now I'd save a cop, or a government man, or a random dude on the street. But I certainly would not try to stop the victim of a rapist from shooting her attacker. That's not my place. Fact of the matter is terrorists exists. Today we call them terrorists, but they've been called everything from patriots to pirates, mercenaries to gladiators. They exist.

Ahhh. Children throw snit-fits. They must be children You are speaking of (regardless of actual age), because part of becoming an adult is growing out of snit-fits. And I really am aghast that You suggest that a child's snit-fit is equal to countries bombing other countries. And... If You are correct, there are MANY countries about to throw snit-fits, because They have never done so They are long overdue. After all, countries bomb one another like children throw snit-fits. Watch out!

They are ready to, There's just a superpower in the way of doing it. The same reason a child will stop being a child when presented with a whip and repeated punishment. Rest assured, when America collapsed there will be wars everywhere, and probably China will try to be the next world police man. Lets see where that gets. Various historic examples include Rome, Persia, Greece, Spain, etc etc. Wars happen when everyone is equally armed. And yes, many nations do act like children. America does, China does, North Korea does, just to name a few.

Speak for Yourself, then. I am not a terrorist. I follow the three Laws.

No, you just don't accept what's within you. Every man has a limit. Yours may be higher, but it still exists.

I have no clue what You're alluding to.

Not many locked in their ways do.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by kellynap43

So your going with the philosophy that if we left Hitler alone, he would have just gone away. Ask how the Jewish Nation how they feel about Typcial tree hugger talk. Let me know how that works out for you. Pick up a history book from time to time. Other wise I have no time to waste with people who are not in tune with real historical events.

This is a small list of what was found WMD wise in Iraq: (but not reported) Sad that you take in everything that you hear.

• Found: 1.77 metric tons of enriched uranium

• Found: 1,500 gallons of chemical weapons

• Found: Roadside bomb loaded with sarin gas

• Found: 1,000 radioactive materials--ideal for radioactive dirty bombs

• Found: 17 chemical warheads--some containing cyclosarin, a nerve agent five times more powerful than sarin

I randomly did a search for jobs in chicago, over 100,000 hits in the chicago tribune. There are jobs. People just decide to use as much unemployment as possible unless there going to be paid 6 figures, because it only makes since that they deserve the same wage in which they left their old company. lol That is not how the world works. Sometimes one has to start over. That envolves getting off your tail and working hard. I know, maybe a hard concept to comprehend for a few.

Believe you? No I will not. Since I currently work with one of the state goverments and see first hand how many people take advantage of the unemployment and welfare benefits in our state. Its criminal.

Most pay nothing? Pretty big generalization. Do you happen to have there 1040's or 1120 business tax returns to back up that claim?
Ford Auto Company Earnings: They pay a lot of taxes. A LOT.
media.ford.com...
I could list 1,000 more profit earnings, but someone like you may get confused with the reading.

As far as companies that dont Pay taxes, that does happen. GE. But as long as theyre using that to keep the heat on and find new alternative ways to energy, Im all for tax breaks. But maybe you dont like heat.

Small business owners have over 120,000,000 employees in america. But that isnt significant enough for you. Use just a little commen sense. lol www.census.gov...

You and I agree. But there influence is very insignificant at this point. The People have much more power, if they want it.

Last time I checked, WWI and WWII we tried to stay out of. Along with many others. Middle east? Yea, we might be there for a little reason called oil. But again, the last time I checked, the world runs on oil. So preventing a mad man from burning all the oil and creating civil and economic strife is bad in whose deranged mind? Oil is needed to keep the world running, if we need to help protect that precious resource, then we must. Sucks, but unless you have a better concept for shipping trillions of dollars of goods across seas for trading purposes, I would shut up.

What do the swiss have? Gurantee they do not have the freedoms and oppurtunities that this country has. (US)

Civilized? LOL I cant argue with that. Like my father says, "cant aruge with stupid" Because countires like North korea , Cambodia, and the Congo are so civilized. A lot of countries dont even let women vote.

Again. Deflecting. Did we or did we not step in when needed and saved millions upon millions of lives in the process along with promoting freedom and democracy in europe and the americas for decades to come? But in your mind Im sure we were just there for the French women or something crazy like that.

LIttle advice. Let off the Gas on the NWO thing. Its kind of creepy. If we are invading and setting up empires everywhere, then please tell me where? (Pulling out of IRAQ 2010). Currently pulling out of Afgan. Dont believe we have to many citizens relocating from the United States to Iraq to start a new life and influence american values. And if we invade so much, why did we give the Phillipines back to their own people? Again, please think.

Apologize for typos, in a rush. Have a great day.

Here

is information about how that can happen:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

This is true. And falling for propaganda leads One to do nothing, or worse, do the bidding of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Haha, I guess all of this is to be expected... Eisenhower was right about the military complex - no one really listened.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

The Taliban didn't plot any attack on US soil, 'Al Qaeda' were the group who were blamed for 9/11 (not one Afghan was involved in the operation either according to the official story).
The Taliban were not the primary motivation of invasion in Afghanistan, 'fighting Al Qaeda' was the reasoning behind 'operation enduring freedom' and now according to the CIA there are no more than 100 Al Qaeda operatives left in Afghanistan. Removal of the Taliban was just a by-product of the initial military operation (which has now turned into the main goal, an unachievable one at that) in order to ensure an American/Western aligned puppet regime would take hold in Afghanistan.

America's military adventures around the world, no matter what their initial goal was, have time and time again transformed into putting down uprisings by the natives who end up just wanting American soldiers and their allies to leave them alone and leave their country. That's what happened in Iraq and now that's what is happening in Afghanistan. The Taliban are by no means a good bunch and I'm certainly not arguing that they are right, but any foreign intervention in any nation should be limited to UN humanitarian/peace-keeping operations.
There is no practical reason for America to sustain it's current trend of empire (make no mistake that is what it is). It actually forments anti-American sentiment, it doesn't work to neutralise it. The massive military spending as revealed here could be put to much better use.
edit on 22-6-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

War IS a Racket

We as a nation spend that amount on so called "Defense"...from people wearing turbans and brandishing AK-47's and RPG's.

This is done on purpose as well as 911 and our war on terror so the military budget money can flow into a few select individuals pockets year after year.

And it doesn't matter whether a Democrat or Republican is in office, because they're both already bought and paid for.

Bill Clinton had been quoted as having said:

There's a secret government within our government and I don't control it...

Meanwhile we have actual bridges collapsing due to corrosion, metal fatigue and aging.

Because we pour all of our resources into the military obviously....just to keep a few wealthy individuals wealthy.

Such as Cheney's Halliburton or Bush Senior's Carlisle Group....who invest in military based corporations....while their shills as in Bush Jr. and Obama keep the Budgets flowing into their investments.

This is exactly what IKE and JFK had tried to warn us about as well as Smedley Butler in his book published in 1935 titled:

War is a racket.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Please tell me what citizens and empire do we have in the middle east. There is none. IF we empire, why did we give virigin islands back, puerto rico, phillipines any and all countires during the imperalization phase? There is no empire building. Please and provide facts to your statements , other wise I could go on this page and say Papa Smurf is dumb. So what? It means nothing. I dont have any proof. When you make statements like empire building, your talking 120 years ago. As far as the UN, where do you think the UN get 92% of its funding? Think on that one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join