It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% conclusive evidence that a plane did hit the pentagon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Truthers NEVER watch videos debunking their theories, because if they realized the whole time that they were SO wrong SO silly it would be an UNBEARABLE blow to the ego due to the emotional investment in the truth movement.

I beg to differ! Sorry, but my ego is already at rock bottom and cannot go any lower.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If they can remote detonate charges placed in Building 7 to "pull" the building, they can remote detonate charges that bring down the light poles to make it seem a plane came through, gosh.

I am 100% positive a missile or a drone hit the Pentagon. Dude, no pilot could have pulled off that 7k feet dive bomb. No pilot can skillfully fly a plane going 500+mph only feet off the ground. No pilot can FAIL a CESSNA TEST the MONTH BEFORE & THEN SKILLFULLY and artfully, METICULOUSLY fly a plane into the Pentagon just ONE month later! There's no way.

Why would they take security cams from the hotel, gas station, and leave 1 frame out of their own security footage and that 1 very frame will show what it was that flew into the building? Why don't they admit, and show that they have over 10 other cams from different angles ALL capturing the event? Why would hundreds of pilots, from all over the world, flying all different types of aircraft, and each with different levels of flying experience say that the maneuver is impossible? Their testimony is left out, too.

Let's not forget the "plane" hit THE ONLY newly reinforced part of the building. In fact, construction crews reinforced that part of the building, then TOOK TIME OFF, then September 11 happened. Who told them to stop the construction and why? They stopped construction because if they hadn't many more lives would have been lost.

And lastly, the families made a commercial and are trying to bring attention to all this again --they even think something is up.

Many intelligent people, from all walks of life, all races, all ages, etc. are saying the same. The ones who think it was a plane either did little to no research, or just are not open, for one reason or another (probably so it doesn't upset their current world) that it was something other than a plane.

It was NOT a plane.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Someone seeing, or hearing, a plane go over their head is not proof it hit the pentagon.

This was black ops, they wanted people to think a plane hit the pentagon.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Truthers NEVER watch videos debunking their theories, because if they realized the whole time that they were SO wrong SO silly it would be an UNBEARABLE blow to the ego due to the emotional investment in the truth movement. Imagine if you spent years believing 911 was an inside job just to be disproven easily by scientists? that's unbearable to the mind beyond believe! The human brain actually protects you from feeling like that , therefor inciting truthers to NEVER buy the debunking, because if they did, their whole world would shatter. I's been proven that only weak minds believe huge conspiracy theories. the truth movement is all physiological and their emotional investment protects them from the facts, which is why dumb people STILL believe there was a conspiracy to this day.
edit on 20-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

Whoa dude. You got me pegged wrong. I don't claim to believe either way on this particular issue. To be honest, I just don't give a damn. I just think it's funny that people can put so much faith in youtube videos. And the reason I didn't watch it is because I'm not interested in the subject, LOL.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

This video is stupid because it assumes the wings would leave a cartoon like imprint in the reinforced concrete therefore showing a larger hole. That is pseudoscience and bunk, this is why truthers will NEVER be taken seriously . People think that the government must be hiding something because they don't want an investigation, did they ever think that maybe there just aren't taken seriously? Of course not , its's always everyone elses fault with conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

I's been proven that only weak minds believe huge conspiracy theories. the truth movement is all physiological and their emotional investment protects them from the facts, which is why dumb people STILL believe there was a conspiracy to this day.

Wow, that is just not true and pretty much something I would expect Bill O' Reilly to say...i.e. "Them loons"

Cherry Picked Link

From the article and this applies to both debunkers and truthers. It is also partly what makes ATS tick

"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

I won't engage any word spin on "smart", "higher intelligence", etc... because the article is written in a certain comedic style.

edit on 20-6-2011 by AlexKintner because: added quote

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You still need to overcome the many pilots that have stated a jet liner flying that close to the ground could not have maintained the steady path just feet above the ground, especially when piloted by inexperienced pilots.

Explain to me why plane wings do not break when hitting poles, yet the wings cannot break a window near where they should have hit the building.

The airliner actually flipped 3 feet before impact making the airliner do a slight flip, with that being said, it did not strike the pentagon as the video suggested, it went inside the pentagon slightly on its side with the left or right wing hitting the ground and then going inside the pentagon.

The mind thinks the wings was east and west when it hit, but in reality the wings was facing north and south when it hit making the airliner flip going inside, That’s why the wing structure didn’t show up on the wall and that’s why conspiracies and truthers will assume no plane hit it at all.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So in the time I added a quote you read the segment of the article and responded twice? Must be trollin'.

Deny ignorance.
edit on 20-6-2011 by AlexKintner because: user is being ignorant instead of denying ignorance

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If you actually look at the damage it is not consistence with something going through, you can see columns pushed outwards. IF a missile entered the building and exploded on the inside that is how it would look. The damage is too low for the wings to have done it, the plane would have to have been actually on the ground with the engines digging into the grass, yet there wasn't any damage to the lawn at all. Does that tell you anything?

The huge screw up with the Pentagon was the roof, which collapsed approximately 20-25 minutes after impact. This roof was SUPPOSED to collapse IMMEDIATELY after the blast, to make it look like an airplane had impacted with the building. Obviously, they underestimated the strength of their own building and did not use enough explosives to make the roof collapse immediately.

And then, of course, you have the Shanksville and WTC 7 debacles. Oh well, two out of five ain't bad - especially when catering to the braindead and the brainwashed.
edit on 20-6-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKintner

So in the time I added a quote you read the segment of the article and responded twice? Must be trollin'.

I'm sticking to the subject at hand throughout the thread while you still haven't addresses any specific points, proving WITHOUT a doubt YOU are a troll. Trolls don't say on topic like I have, proving I'm not a troll. If you weren't a troll you would have contributed to the thread which you habvent, looks like I should stop feeding you now

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
If i Created a 'Computer Animated' Picture of a Missile Hitting the Pentagon wold that be 'conclusive Evidence' and Sway your mind?

Loll, Hell no! Because they could not show me conclusive evidence that a missile knocked down those light post, point blank.
If I saw a video like that, it would not make since to a realist like me, its no way a missle could hit one thing and not blow up…that’s real!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

The 911 pentagon conspiracy is finally over with.

I'm glad that you got closure however there are many others that will never get any until the footage from the 85 camera are released. That video has been shown to death 'round here and only represents what the government wishes for the public to believe.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
How does that vid prove anything?

Where is the explanation of the physics that allows the carbon-fiber nose of the plane to punch though reinforced concrete, but not the engines and wing spars, and are not to found in front of the pentagon?

What physics allowed the plane to punch through, but then disintegrate on the inside where there was nothing but columns and empty space.

Did that vid even address these points?

Speed and weight can punch through every and any thing; it is not a real conspiracy about that…not even a little bit,lol.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes, I know. Troll trolling troll yada yada

Thing is my link was directly on topic and you gave the topic a greater scope by bringing in a generalization and resorting to character attacks that needed to be addressed. Were you trying to de-rail the thread spewing venom at one side?

I have a feeling you just like to argue for the sake of arguing.
edit on 20-6-2011 by AlexKintner because: added text

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
A missile would not have hit so many objects going towards the pentagon if it was a missile.

Now this statement I figured was reasonable as I thought, yeah that's true enough. You almost had me. Until BIRDS! Birds fly into airplane engines and have the power to bring them down, but metal poles are just sheared in half? I don't buy that.

We won't find out the truth about 9/11 until someone steps forward because how likely the perpetrators would keep evidence?

Are you serious!
a 3,000 pound car at 50 mph can knock a lamp post down,let alone a 20,000 pound airliner at speeds of 100 plus mph per hour,lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join