It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prestigious doctor: US nuclear 'Baby valley of death,' Millions to die

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Heck, maybe you could get Alex Jones to independently verify the results of both?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

haha, cheap shot, but I guess I could say your Berkeley data is about as reliable. If you want to solidly 'refute' us poor misguided souls you'll have to do better than EPA or Berkeley or any industry source. They are simply not credible.

edit on 30-11-2011 by Wertwog because: meow!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster

I'm sure the Big Pharm is creaming over the prospect of millions of new cancer patients.

An increase in cancer victims is good for the stock market.

Savy investors can see that an increased number of cancer victims is good for Big Pharmemedea and Healh care sector stocks quarterly earnings reports.

Buy Big Pharmamedea stocks while it is still a good deal.

edit on 30-11-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Yes, I understand that your claims are basically unfalsifiable in that regard. The first pitfall in critical thinking. But really, if you're claiming that two sources that validate each other are unreliable, the burden of proof is on you to prove the "danger".

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by Wertwog

Yes, I understand that your claims are basically unfalsifiable in that regard. The first pitfall in critical thinking. But really, if you're claiming that two sources that validate each other are unreliable, the burden of proof is on you to prove the "danger".

I understand that you believe the EPA and Berkeley are impeccable in that regard.Two pedophiles (validating each other) doesn't make them trustworthy around kids by virtue of their association with each other, lol.

It seems to me that your thin attempt to employ logic is a flimsy attempt to hide what is fundamentally an emotional attachment to a position that no amount of 'proofs' offered is going to move you from right? My guess is you're so dug in and attached that nothing is going to move you. Even if there was a burden of proof, lol, which I assure you there is not, tell me why we should waste the energy on you. What do YOU think it would take? All ears.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

All it would take is some contrary data. There are many organizations around the US that sample air, water and soil on a daily basis. Why have they not come out with the contrary data? Is it not extant?

So far all you've provided are some citizens who asked some questions, and if I recall correctly they were all answered properly in the threads at Berkeley's site (don't remember how the "conflict of interest" one resolved, though).

So, where is all of this contrary data?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

No - not fear-mongering. Far from it. And it certainly helps explain the euthanasia and other "cost cutting" measures recommended by the World Economic Forum at the NCD Pandemic summit.

S&F&

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Wertwog

All it would take is some contrary data. There are many organizations around the US that sample air, water and soil on a daily basis. Why have they not come out with the contrary data? Is it not extant?

So far all you've provided are some citizens who asked some questions, and if I recall correctly they were all answered properly in the threads at Berkeley's site (don't remember how the "conflict of interest" one resolved, though).

So, where is all of this contrary data?

Radioactive cesium in San Francisco Bay Area milk..still.. close to exceeding EPA's Max.
enenews.com... isco-bay-area-milk-close-to-exceeding-epas-maximum-contaminant-level

EPA: Radioactive Iodine-131 levels in PA & MA rainwater “exceed maximum contaminant level permitted in drinking water”
enene... ws.com/alert-epa-radioactive-iodine-131-levels-in-rainwater-exceed-maximum-contaminant-level-permitted-in-drinking-water

Nuclear policy expert: “Striking” that radioactive iodine-131 in California rainwater is so far above level permitted in drinking water
enenews.com... inking-water

Fukushima Radioative caesium leaks 'equal 168 Hiroshimas'
www.google.c... om/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hDHbdpOQcK44jyC_kypHkOo9UkBA?docId=CNG.d3f786cacc8763f78f6176c908ff1fd2.71

Radioactive fish found in Connecticut River — State officials trying to determine source of Strontium-90
www.reuters.com... 2/utilities-entergy-vermontyankee-strontiu-idUSN1E7711HA20110802

Iodine-131 also found in Philadelphia-area sewage plants; Sludge set off radiation detectors at landfills
articles.philly.com... ws/29798099_1_drinking-water-radioactive-iodine-water-department
...Cancer patients from TMI... ya.right.uhuh.

Radiation data from Seattle-area survey may be withheld by Feds for national security purposes?
www.doh.wa.gov...

B.C. Canada sees major spike in Baby Deaths ( Fukushima to blame?)
Canada sees spike in number of sudden infant deaths — "Why so many of those have come up this year, we don't know"
www.cbc.ca... /2011/07/05/bc-sudden-infant-deaths.html

FOXNEWS admits food supply is radioactive in the USA.

"Milk, fruits and vegetables show trace amounts of radioactive isotopes from the Fukushima Daichi power plants, and the media appears to be paying scant attention, if any attention at all. It is as if the problem only involves Japan "
www.foxnews.com...

Amount of radiation in 3 gallons of milk from Hilo, Hawaii surpasses annual maximum contaminant level set by EPA
enenews.com... tion-3-gallons-milk-hilo-hawaii-surpasses-annual-maximum-contaminant-level-set-epa

Baby Deaths up 48% in Philly since Radioactive Iodine spike in Drinking Water there says Dr Mangano.

Report by Dr Sherman/Mangano shows Big Spike in Baby Deaths from CDC Data.
www.zerohedg... e.com/article/physician-and-epidemiologist-say-35-spike-infant-mortality-northwest-cities-meltdown-might-b

EPA to raise safe limits (Berkeley... your fave)
www.nuc.berkeley.edu...

Oh Dang, from your Berkeley folks; EPA’s radiation detection system not 100 percent
www.wtvm.com...

Watchdog: Inexplicable that EPA shut down Fukushima radiation monitoring after finding high levels of radiation in drinking water
http://e nenews.com/watchdog-inexplicable-epa-shut-down-fukushima-radiation-monitoring-after-finding-high-levels-radiation-drinking-water

EPA: Boise rainwater has highest levels of radioactive material in US… 80 times amount of I-131 allowed in drinking water — “Officials had no explanation”
enenews.com... nking-water-officials-had-no-explanation

California nuclear expert criticizes EPA: “We have an emergency network that’s supposed to help us know whether to take emergency action and it’s not working”
enenews.com... osed-to-help-us-know-whether-to-take-emergency-action-and-it%E2%80%99s-not-working

EPA radiation monitoring exists so Feds can say they have a system — Not to report data that would undermine public support for nuclear power, thinks watchdog
enenews.com... port-for-nuclear-power
_______

Ok, I don't know why I bothered to do this but what burns me is you get to sit in your comfy chair passing judgement on all this work I've done for you when you could have done it yourself, but that's not your agenda right? You think that you have the status quo and are on the right side of the data, when there is so much contrary data the burden of proof is actually falling to you to prove everything is as 'fine' as you seem to believe. Normalcy bias is powerful, and hey, wouldn't it be great if everything was as peachy as you seem to believe. So go ahead, believe whatever you want. I'm out of this conversation and done wasting my time on you, see ya.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Wertwog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
What I'm wondering is what are the numbers compared to Chernobyl and can we use that example to at least gauge a little more the situation....

Wouldn't it be easier to make assumptions based on something that happened before?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
What I'm wondering is what are the numbers compared to Chernobyl and can we use that example to at least gauge a little more the situation....

Wouldn't it be easier to make assumptions based on something that happened before?

Oh hey, what a great idea... you mean like 1million+ people dying. Sure. You mean evacuations at levels lower than we see at Fuku, sure, good ideas.

Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment
www.nyas.org... cid=f3f3bd16-51ba-4d7b-a086-753f44b3bfc1

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Hey cool, UCB is in your first link. A little hypocritical, isn't it? I get it though, there's dissonance here because you believe any level of radiation is dangerous, so you would back up your claim with a source you accuse as being unreliable.

Showing that radiation is in the milk but has never surpassed the EPA's maximum (which would still be safe to consume). I'm out as well, keep watching Fox and stay fearful.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Wertwog

Hey cool, UCB is in your first link. A little hypocritical, isn't it? I get it though, there's dissonance here because you believe any level of radiation is dangerous, so you would back up your claim with a source you accuse as being unreliable.

Showing that radiation is in the milk but has never surpassed the EPA's maximum (which would still be safe to consume). I'm out as well, keep watching Fox and stay fearful.

Haha, you certainly did cherry pick my links to try to 'prove' me wrong, lol. It was hard work denying all those thinks heh? I included UCB since you seem to love it so much, as I indicated, dah. Did you miss the link where the EPA is unreliable? Upping the 'safe' standards? Fearful? Huh? Did I say I was? I am open to considering all possibilities, perhaps you are more fearful than you think. Oh well, go ahead and stay oblivious, the fractional amount I cared is now inverted.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well I want to know which website is best for Latest news today and News.?

<< 21  22  23   >>

join