It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vegan diet cures cancer++other diseases

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by cornucopia

You should learn basic human physiology, especially the human digestive tract. We're not carnivores, but we do indeed require meat in some form, be it land animal, fish, or insect. Even strict herbivorous animal can process animal protein, else they wouldn't be able to consume their mothers milk, which contains animal proteins.

I've looked into this whole raw vegan bullcrap before, even tried it out myself for a little while. We didn't evolve to invent multivitamins and B12 supplements so we could stop consuming a normal healthy diet. Multivitamins and supplements are unnatural, and going the route your taking, you will need to put unnatural man made substances into your body to counteract the malnutrition you will undoubtedly go through if you do not take those things. Yet by taking those things, you put yourself at risk negating any possible perceived "health benefit" of an unnatural diet anyways.

We're a primate, so please eat like one. There are no exclusive higher primate fruit/plant eaters. You require B12 from natural sources, not pills.

hi Sirnex...

animal protiens in breast milk? negative, my wife has been vegetarian/vegan ALL OF HER LIFE..

we have two children, very healthy and full of love and light, would you like to see recent videos?

for the record i do NOT take any vitamins, not even "b12"

my grandpa always said, a little dirt don't hurt

bro, you can't win this argument..

truth is truth

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

animal proteins in breast milk? negative, my wife has been vegetarian/vegan ALL OF HER LIFE..

There are animal proteins in breast milk - humans are animals!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed

animal proteins in breast milk? negative, my wife has been vegetarian/vegan ALL OF HER LIFE..

There are animal proteins in breast milk - humans are animals!

lol

actually I Am a Galactic Human

i like to say to myself in the morning, today is the greatest day ever!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
this thread may save you or someone you loves life....

anyone making a change?

anyone see the movie?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I see many people being very condescending in this thread regarding the benefits of eating meat vs vegetarian/ vegan diet.

I have eaten meat my whole life- I was brought up that way. But, I don't even like eating meat. It makes me feel sick, bloated and tired.

I have tried to go vegetarian many times in the past, but people around you just treat you like a crazy/ extremely fussy person when you try to stop.

I have always had digestive issues and could never find the cause.

Recently, I have had my blood type tested and the result was A+ .
Which means I am vegetarian by nature since I do not have enough/ strong enough stomach acid to digest meat.. Since cutting meat out of my diet and only eating fish once in a while, I feel so much better- no more bloating, feeling tired etc.

Diet is different for everyone.

And I do agree with the fact that all proteins vitamins and minerals found in meat, can be replaced by vegetables.

Plus- chewing on meat just grosses me out completely.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Recently, I have had my blood type tested and the result was A+ .
Which means I am vegetarian by nature since I do not have enough/ strong enough stomach acid to digest meat..

What in the world makes you think blood type has anything to do with stomach acid strength?

I am A+ and can eat meat all day and have no issues with my gut.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

If you weren't awayre, Vitamin K is fat-soluble. Unfortunately, most vegetarian/vegan diets are extremely low in fat (not all, but most).

Olive oil....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Azdraik

Well, lucky you.

I find excluding meat from my diet makes me feel a lot better.
I am trying the "eat right for your blood type" diet.

White bread is another thing that bloats me so much that I look about 4 months pregnant. I have excluded that for about a year now as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

I pretty much stopped eating store bought white bread 20 years ago. I find it is bland and would much rather have something tasty.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azdraik

I pretty much stopped eating store bought white bread 20 years ago. I find it is bland and would much rather have something tasty.

yeah i'm done with white bread too...

good job!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
One of the best cures for Cancer
as the Buddha said

Its not what goes in the mouth that defiles the body/flesh its what comes out

Anger, Guilt, Resentment, depression and genetic predispositions are the main drivers of the cancer cells in all our bodies now, (We allk have cancer all the time its only when it grows/ thats its a problem)

Ive met many "style warriors" vegans for years preaching their views, thinking they are holier than though but their thoughts, words emotions show something completely different.

I have met and known people who kill hunt fish skin trap every day, and their hearts were much better and closer to god and enlightenment than the "vegan army"

Get your Mental/emotional health right first of all.

Then your food intake.

Love

Elf

(hey vegy for over 20 yrs! my first career change was from very promising position very young to get away from the prep and serving of meat, many friends dont know for ages until they ask why always from that part or that type of food or refuse meat fish etc)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Eat to live don't live to eat.

We aren't built with the same characteristics as vegan animals.
We do however carry the characteristics of most omnivors.
We were designed to eat almost anything alive.

Here's a good example.
In the wild in North America, if it swims, has feathers, or fur.. you can safely eat it.
If you are in the wild and take up a pure vegan diet, odds are, unless you are a botanical genius from that exact area, you'll be dead in 3 weeks. There are more plants that will kill you than you van count, much less recognize.

If our ancesters took the Vegan approach, you wouldnt be here today.
Just my $0.02

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

????

Avoiding animal products will make it difficult to NOT eat low-fat. Just because Olive Oil is added to the diet doesn't make it high in fat.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

True, so true. It`s about moderation. I prefer a few drops of extra virgin to compliment my entree` over sucking on the bottle. Though, flax seed works for me. It has a healthy fat content plus I get my essential Omega 3 fatty acids.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Source Excellent article for any Vegetarians concerned about B12 suffiency. I luv being a Vegan! It`s not a sacrifice, its a relief. After over 47 years of scarfing meat and dairy, I am happy to go without. One day, about 2 years ago, I decided to go without meat for a couple of weeks, just to see what it was like. It did not take long to notice the diffence. Seueral positive changes took place. At the end of what I interpret as a meat detox, I was in no hurry to return to the indoctrination of my meat-eating mentallity, so, I didnt. At first, I was a Ovo-Lacto-Vegetarian and about a year ago I stopped eating dairy, whenever I can. It`s one of a list of milestone decisions I`ve made.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: of spacing.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

????
Avoiding animal products will make it difficult to NOT eat low-fat. Just because Olive Oil is added to the diet doesn't make it high in fat.

You start off with a whole bunch of question marks- yet, your post makes less sense.

If you need a fat content for your vitamins to be absorbed - is it not best to eat a healthy fat such as olive oil, rather than animal fat, which is really bad for you?

I can really understand your stance on the need for high protein content from animal meat- but animal fat is another story all together.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
hi all,

time to share some stuff

Science Verifies That Humans' Ancestors Were Frugivores

www.scribd.com...

have an awesome day

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

hi all,

time to share some stuff

Science Verifies That Humans' Ancestors Were Frugivores

www.scribd.com...

have
an awesome day

H. Antecessor is a common ancestor of Neaderthal and modern humans that lived approx. 1.2 million years ago, it's diet consisted of meat, including acts of canabilism. Australopithecus is not an ancestor to our modern genus, but was one of many hominid sub species that went extinct.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well this is a follow up with the vegan diet I stated two months ago in order to detox my body.

I posted before earlier in the thread, well many things happen during the last 6 weeks

I will be honest with you all, I started the diet because I was having problems with my gallbladder we all know that the gallbladder job is to emulsified fats in order to be easily digested by the intestine and holds extra bile secreted by the Liver.

I had problems with the gallbladder many years ago, in 2003 I had my first gallbladder attack, did a natural detox at the time, without going to the doctor of olive oil and vinegar, the problems went away until 6 week ago after been on the detox vegan for three weeks.

Well I end up in the emergency room on a Saturday morning and by the afternoon I had my gallbladder removed, now I can not digest fats at all, forcing me into been a fat free person for life.

That is my story.

edit on 26-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

thanks for sharing sis

we helped my father in law fix his gal bladder with an all natural protocol...

the Human body can be healed naturally and only naturally...

food as medicine

organic/raw

love

forgiveness

truth

vegan

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join