It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Global Awakening' Begins!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I dreampt in color last night but I do this every night. I didn't get much sleep and I felt like crap today. Boy this awakening isn't to much fun after all.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It happens everyday for somebody, for we are not all quite at the same frequency just yet.

The fence is becoming thin, but I suspect a few have splinters.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Today, June 19, 2011. marks the date of the Conscious Awakening.

The human being has begun its transformation into the fourth dimension, and each member of the human race has begun transforming much more rapidly and overtly.

Millions woke this morning noticing that their energy level seemed unusually high, despite the overall pattern of getting less sleep lately.

They dreamt in color, of people and places that seemed so familiar, and awoke to realize that those places are real, and that their dreams are never in color.

Synchronicity has become so noticible that open conversations are being had surrounding the phenomenon. This, ironically, leading to more synchronicity.

Communication is at an all time high, and spontaneous telepathy is being noticed more and more often.

The motivations of strangers has become more apparent, and with just a few interactions, humans are getting wise to selfish and self centered individuals.

The splitting of the two motivations began in earnest this morning, with huge swaths of people awakening to the fact that their consciousness is either built to serve others, or serve themselves.

The two sides are seperating at an alarming rate, with this being seen clearly by all who are aware.

The UFO phenomenon has become a pandemic, with telepathic messages emanating from each ship seen.

Crop circles are becoming more elaborate, speaking directly to the sub conscious of the curious who view them.

The ancient Mayan wisdom has become common knowledge, and the transmutation of their souls into the higher dimensions has become a whisper on the wind, eventually becoming common knowledge as well.

The Hall of Records has been found, and the information contained therein will eventually make its way into the hearts and minds of all who seek it.

Today is the day we all began to wake up, each and everyone reading these words. We filled our vessels with light and compassion and became beings of pure love, which will lead to our disapp-

Thanks Brother!

Beautiful words.

-Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 19-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I woke up yesterday, and again today, and my whole body was aching! All over, my arms, legs, torso- everything!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Today, June 19, 2011. marks the date of the Conscious Awakening.

Millions woke this morning noticing that their energy level seemed unusually high, despite the overall pattern of getting less sleep lately.

They dreamt in color, of people and places that seemed so familiar, and awoke to realize that those places are real, and that their dreams are never in color.

Well, darn, I had a horrible night sleep, and woke up tired and grumpy!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I came to this thread expecting political upheaval. Instead I read someone making claims for other people without links.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There are three kinds of people:

* Those who are fooled
* Those who fool them
* Those who are no longer fooled

Current percentages are approximately 84.5%, 15%, .05%

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well, he seems persistent.

I'll agree with others that the most amazing thing he described was the Hall of Records being found? And you do mean Akashic Records a la Cayce, yes? This is certainly news to me.

Unfortunately, I lost mucho respect when he compared the Hall of Records to the Library of Alexandria. While the Hall of Records is pure speculation, I consider the destruction of the Alexandrian Library to be one of the worst treacheries ever to the history of the planet...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

There are those who are open to the vibrations that are tuning their consciousness to elevate and awaken. And there are those fools who close their mind and let the negative forces manipulate their thoughts. These fools have only themselves to blame for whatever shall befall them. It is humbleness that opens them to wonders that their narrow minds can never perceive.
Most of these fools think that they are intelligent.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

I find it difficult to argue with people whose screen name are "Nuggits" and "Starman", but I'll try again.

"Starman". Please explain the scientific explanation for the hogwash you call "vibrations". I hear "vibrations" and "frequencies" so much in relation to REALITY that it drives me crazy. Those are psuedo-words for a make believe reality. What's your proof to even explain a concept like the word "vibrations" even denotes?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Some of what the OP says i find very interesting, mainly because over the last week my sleep has been disturbed, my dreams have been more vivid and in about the last 6 months or so syncronicity (sp) has played on my mind quite alot, i actually want to get my post count up to start a thread on it, i want to ask peoples views and for any info people have on it as it seems to effect my life alot over the last few months!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
While you enjoying "global awakening" with PC and internet in last 24 hours approx 27 000 kids died from hunger and diseases.Reality is the global nightmare for majority of human beings on this planet .

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Unfortunately my energy levels were not high than usual this morning, i found myself exceptionally more tired than yesterday ! Must be cause i know i had to get up for work
not long now.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Why seeking for evidence, when you already know the "evidence".

reply to post by Screwed

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
there are 3 kind of people.

1. Greater people talk about ideas
2. Average people talk about things
3. Low people talk about others

reply to post by Juran

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
the way you think will have you meet the end of days. the more you think about what is going on in the world, the more it will become reality for you. To see something that is not there, gaize on what is.

reply to post by xavi1000

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thank you for putting your thoughts on "global awakening". you are right about the "global awakening". As the words states" "global awakening" is the awakening of the whole world. Do not forget the self awakening as well which is the most important part.

For me, i will share with you all what has happned to me since the awakening process.

1. My 5 senses are more accurate. Ex. I can hear and smell things from a long distance. My taste is so vivid it is incredible. I see more brightfull but with less red in it. My touch is like being on Extacy (do not worry, i don't take drugs as it is a beta blocker)

2. My physical abilities are increasing. Ex. I can run twice as fast as before without getting out of breath

3. I am loosing my words, I am not able to think as clearly as before. My thoughts has more weights because of the magnetism lowering on earth.
Link

4. My dreams are vivid, All my dreams are so vivid that I cannot explain the vividness of them.

5. When i close my eyes, i have a pressure on my forehead between my eyebrows. I can also feel a little vibration coming from it. Also i see images, colors, without thinking about them. The images are right above my eyes, not on the top left or top right of my brain like they are usually when a person think. I just look and i see.

6. I meditate everyday, i had a astral projection and during the experience, i felt connected to everything, like i was everything, i could see, and hear everything and I was able to manage everything. and i could hear them.

7. I constantly feel a boost of energy when I close my eyes.

8. I can see green spot on peope faces and when I look at a person, i go out of focus and can see the blurryness and almost getting the see the color of their energy field (aura).

9. I feel the other persons feelings even though I do not know them.

10. My action/reaction level has increased strongly.

11. Before I could not believe the chakras. Now I can feel them turning, I also can feel their colors.

12. I see things that were not there before. I can see people walking down the street, i look somewhere else and look back and they're not there anymore.

13. I can feel the energy coming from the bottom of my spine to the top of my head everytime I breath (normal breath)

So for me, my reality has changed. the way i think, the way i vision things has changed. Is it really an increase in awareness? is it really that? or I am getting wiser? I think it is a self increase in awareness.

Whatever you people think, it doesn't matter. Whatever you believe it or not, it doesn't matter. This is just what I became aware of in the past 4 months. I think a lot of people are getting aware of these changes. A lot of people are getting the same results as I.

One thing I have changed is, I stopped seeking the answers to my question externally. I started to look inside instead. I stopped judging others, think about others. I started to think about me. I am trying to destroy my ego. To let it go. As the corruption in this world comes from the "ego" of mankind. The world is beautiful, when you believe it is. The world is magical, when you love your environnement and everything that surrounds it. I try to love from my heart (unconditionnal love) instead of loving from my thoughts (which is not love).

thank you for reading ATS.

Namaste

reply to post by jimnuggits

edit on 20-6-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Forteana

If the body is a neuro-electric machine, which takes potential energy and converts it into kinetic energy, then it has to have the ability to slough off energy at any given moment.

The vibrations us 'delusional' people discuss are a direct result of the energy transformation that takes place within our physical body.

Energy is both a wave and a particle, just like light.

Sensitive humans can and do recognize those patterns in themselves and others.

An example: Have you ever entered a room and without anyone in the room saying anything at all, you knew the people in the room were fighting?

How?

Empirically, there is no reason that anyone should be able to tell what was happening in a room moments before they arrived, yet the physical emanations of angry 'vibrations' are still present in the room, leading the new person to the conclusion that something negative has happened and thus, asks 'What's the MATTER?'

Matter indeed.

Just because the scientists have not caught up with the shamans does not mean the shamans are wrong, just faster.

Thank you all for your words, they speak volumes.

As I said, the time IS upon us now, and each of us are moving to our glorious transformation ever so quickly now.

It couldn't happen to better people!

Namaste, brothers and sisters.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It is always happening somewhere, to someone.
How funny (in an affectionate way I mean) how when it starts to happen, they project that outward as a physical event that is happening to the world and all others, simultaneously!

You awaken, your view of the exterior changes. That doesn't mean anyone else will experience that change you see! You shall find others in a similar phase and you shall reinforce each others vision.

Eventually, this new heaven and earth will meet and become one. You will again percieve that the old earth still is there, as it was. But also the new perception as well.

But you go! Do your awakening! Then join the rest of the us again!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

A sad fact, but one that we can fix, once we grow out of adolescence.

It is a soul's job to experience a finite list of lessons this 'reality' can offer.

The universe does not value one soul's experience more than another's, but we trick ourselves into thinking that it does.

Who wants to be completely average after all?

But spirit is the Great Mystery's way of knowing itself, and it requires nothing but the experiences.

So, while we may see these 'deaths' as tragedy, and indeed, they are to us, the Universe sees only souls who have fulfilled their solemn duty, collecting experience and returning to share them.

Some souls come only to learn what it is to be in the womb, some come to learn what it is to be born, and still others come to learn what the pain of human greed can do.

From our perspective, you bring up a terrible and anguishing tragedy.

I hope that this is not how your mind works, fixated on the terrible things that one person simply cannot fix.

But you bring up a valid question: How can a global awakening occur among such unbalanced and archaic social systems?

The answer is within each of us.

Imagine a huge school of silvery minnows swimming by the thousands into the current.

Perhaps one senses a shark, and turns his tiny body away slightly, angling himself left.

Instantly, the thousands of minnows in his school repeat his motion, and almost simultaneously, the entire school has turned to the left and avoided the shark.

Now, Imagine yourself a minnow...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join