It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Global Awakening' Begins!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Millions woke this morning noticing that their energy level seemed unusually high, despite the overall pattern of getting less sleep lately.
I'm amazed that you had the chance to speak to millions of people who gave an in depth analysis of their "energy level" this morning.

They dreamt in color, of people and places that seemed so familiar, and awoke to realize that those places are real, and that their dreams are never in color.
Yes many people always dream in color, of people and places that are familiar to them, a "global awakening" has nothing to do with a natural occurence that happens every night.

Synchronicity has become so noticible that open conversations are being had surrounding the phenomenon.
I don't understand.

The splitting of the two motivations began in earnest this morning, with huge swaths of people awakening to the fact that their consciousness is either built to serve others, or serve themselves.
Where are you getting your information about these worldwide epiphanies?

Crop circles are becoming more elaborate, speaking directly to the sub conscious of the curious who view them.
I'd love to see some images of these elaborate crop circles that you've seen recently, sounds interesting.

The ancient Mayan wisdom has become common knowledge, and the transmutation of their souls into the higher dimensions has become a whisper on the wind, eventually becoming common knowledge as well.
As poetic as that sounds, the only "Mayan wisdom" that people are aware of is the apocalypse theory that the world will end in 2012.

The Hall of Records has been found, and the information contained therein will eventually make its way into the hearts and minds of all who seek it.
What exactly is this "Hall of Records" and where has it been found? A little background info would be nice since it appears that many people here are unaware of this "Global Awakening" that you have an extensive knowledge of.

Today is the day we all began to wake up, each and everyone reading these words. We filled our vessels with light and compassion and became beings of pure love, which will lead to our disapp-
It seems that your closing sentence got cut short there, did you make the transition to the 4th dimension a little too quickly and not have time to finish typing?
edit on 19-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well i've been having some very strange dreams of familiar places (that only exist in my mind) - feelings of nostalgia unusually strong over the last few weeks.

Dunno if that means anything?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ah a 'realist' in our midsts. Humor me for a minute, please:

Thought is the single most powerful force in our reality.

The strongest and by far most influential 'reality' we can possibly be aware of arises from our thoughts of the world, not the actual world, which we cannot begin to see all sides of.

Even if every word I speak here is 'false', does the thought lose its intrinsic value?

The truth is bigger than a set of facts, or some bar graph.

It is what we think that becomes what we materialize.

My attempt here is to show the consciousness of all who venture here that transformation begins and ends with what the mind can conceive.

The signs are everywhere, the mind will find them where it needs them, regardless of your purpose.

The highest purpose I can think of is Unity.

And to that end, I see that the Awakening has begun.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You honor me with your presence.

Your dreams are not dreams, but memories.

Hard for me to see, but maybe a time when you were in the West, a young man?

Leaving abruptly, you didn't let go of your memories.

Proof you are recognizing your full consciousness!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Even if every word I speak here is 'false', does the thought lose its intrinsic value?
The thought might still be there, but it's wrong.

Basically everything you just said makes no sense to me whatsoever. Can you explain what led you to the awareness of a "Global awakening", as well as your previous post, in laymans terms? I guess you're too deep and philosophical for a fool like me.
edit on 19-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Let me ask you, Is Tupac dead or alive in your worldview?

For some, he is alive. For others, he is dead.

Truth is totally subjective to the entity experiencing it.

What I believe is what I find evidence for, nothing more, nothing less.

I believe that a great, global awakening has begun in earnest, and that each person is currently gravitating towards there own personal zenith of awareness, which will end in a collective rebirth, changing the world literally overnight.

The proof of that is right here in our presence.

You saw a title, and read the thread.

Some part of you was intrigued.

Even if every word was just a figment of some guy's imagination, it has now changed your perspective, sending cosmic wheels in motion, if ever so slightly.

Now, it's just a matter of time...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Go and tell the pentagon,bejiing,london,the taliban,los zetas,the cartels,and all your local crack/meth heads that the global awakening is taking place.

Will it make any difference to those folks?
I highly doubt it.
Sorry to be so pessimistic but without all the lowlifes on the planet being onboard the global awakening-it ain't going to happen.

Now a GM virus of some kind,added to the water supplies of the world,to alter everyone of us for the benefit of the elite-I can see that being manipulated into "their"global awakening.

For if the elite are aware of the "global awakening" theories,they are sure to have some of their own perversions of them ready IMO.

Strange days have found us it seems.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

There is a great seperation that, through the elevation of consciousness, is naturally occurring.

Those thugs and elites who care not for their fellow man are dividing themselves from those you do.

The higher a persons vibratory field rises, the easier it is to 'see' a fellow human's inclination.

The more we come together, the farther apart they get.

Just trust in your awareness, and the NWO won't know what hit it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Oh.... that's whats going on in Greece...i thought it was unrest.

high mindedness is ok....from a backseat perspective,...(for myself)

And about this snip from your OP:

''The splitting of the two motivations began in earnest this morning, with huge swaths of people awakening to the fact that their consciousness is either built to serve others, or serve themselves.

[...]
'

once again i speak only of my lifepath... i was not put here to 'serve others',,, although that may well indeed be the paradigm i live in...
but i am selfish when it comes to fixing up myself first --- then if i have any left over, i graciously share with others... if i wanted to 'Serve' others i would have went to Seminary or used my Vietnam era points to work in a Government job there at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center where i turned down a position 30 years ago

Oh, i forgot to ADD: www.smirkingchimp.com...#

edit on 19-6-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

Your dreams are not dreams, but memories.

Hard for me to see, but maybe a time when you were in the West, a young man?

Leaving abruptly, you didn't let go of your memories.

Proof you are recognizing your full consciousness!

I too have had some dreams that were not like normal dreams. Dreams where I wasn't me. I remember dreaming of being a young school girl with black hair, a Chinese stablehand (a man) looking after horses (that dream was set around 1700s - I think), and the weirdest one - I was a black furred upright bipedal creature, the last of my kind and was being euthanized. Earth like place, but somewhat primitive.

It's very strange having such memories.

Thought is the single most powerful force in our reality.
The strongest and by far most influential 'reality' we can possibly be aware of arises from our thoughts of the world, not the actual world, which we cannot begin to see all sides of.

I get that our thoughts create our reality, but we also have to realize other people's thoughts create their reality too, and sometimes we're caught up in a reality we don't really want, because of other people's thoughts.

Which is one reason I guess, that I've chosen the most unpopulated province in Canada, for the size of it, to live in

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Ahh, but thoughts are contagious, and realities, ditto.

You are proving the existence of your awakening, as you are becoming aware of ALL levels of your consciousness, more and more.

Soon, the time will come when consciousness spills over fully from one reality into another.

And you were there on the day it began! Huzzah!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Now, it's just a matter of time...

Until what, your delusional idea that we're transitioning into the 4th dimension becomes reality just because you think it? I don't understand your train of thought at all dude.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I am gonna hit the snooze button, I will "wake up" next week.

But really I woke up today late and felt like I havent slept at all. A real drag of a day so far. So not noticing any differance.
edit on 19-6-2011 by MaxNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You cannot achieve that which you cannot imagine possible, friend.

Firing a few shots across the bow of what we call 'reality' is more than called for in our current 'reality.'

Truth is what you and I decide it is, together.

I'm stating a potential that may help our collective, plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Every week there's a ``Global Awakening`` coming on ATS and it never happens.

Well i had a de-awakening before I finished reading the zillionth version of this.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i felt in another dimension around a hr after i woke this morning....rite after i smoked a fat doobie

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I was very fortunate to have a discussion today with two very beautiful people. During our conversation I realized that something wonderful will happen to those who are open to it, that the Earth will literally become two Earths.

11:11

One Earth will be two because two roads are being traveled upon and neither can be denied. In one Earth there is a great cleansing and then a long forgotten tribe will emerge.

Another Earth will move onward towards a final conflict with a real-time Anti-Christ and the enslavement of all.

Then, during this realization, the Return of Christ emerged and somehow I was opened to the fact that I was in both Earths at once.

Another Universe has emerged and we are being offered access to which ever one we choose if we can recognize which one is our reality and which one is our dream.

So I asked myself, can I remain in both and still live to see the Light? Then I was struck with the most profound thoughts of knowing that within us resides a fallen angel who is given the opportunity for redemption!

So in one Earth resides the Human, the Man, and in the other Earth resides the Fallen Angel who has forgotten who he really is! I believe I am only a simple Man but within is trapped an Angel. Both will be set free!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The closer we get to the finish line, the harder the journey will become. It is always darkest before the dawn. Paradoxically, those who have lived their lives desiring to only be of service to others still encounter resistance to the accomplishment of that goal by the self centered.

There will always be those who step over dollars to save dimes. There will always be those screaming ME, ME, ME that physically stand in the way of actually achieving what they are screaming for. The self centered soul can only see that which they will never have, because it is only through service to others that true happiness can be had.

Both sides of the line have indeed begun to reveal themselves, by their actions and motivations.

Everything is circular. That is the secret. Good/bad, Right/wrong, love/hate.

Everything is written by the same hand , no real difference but the "side" that you choose.

Once the line is drawn in the sand, Which side of that line will you fight for and stand?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I have felt this way as well. Im glad its not just me.

Borrowing a line from my avatars namesake-

"Im the one who can walk in both worlds...Im the Ghost Rider..."

Maybe it requires the faith to let go and follow your heart, despite the obstacles that are in the way. Ive never been especially religious, but I have to admit there are more and more compelling arguments revealing themselves daily that suggest that the theme should be paid some "heed".

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by Screwed

Source: THE Source.

Evidence? You are here, aren't you?

These words find you all one step closer to the next level.

If you need proof, consider this:

You clicked on this thread because it spoke to you, the words rang true somewhere inside you.

That's all the proof you need right there.

No. Not really.

I clicked on the thread like I click on various other threads. Just out of curiosity. And the words don't ring whatsoever inside me. I'm going through the worst phase of my life and this morning was no different...

So I will reiterate what snowspirit has already asked and for which I haven't seen an answer:

Why today? Why not last week, or next week? What is special about today?

Why not yesterday, or tomorrow? Why the 19th? Do you have a source aside from "The source" or is this all just a "gut" feeling?

As I said. Just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join