It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Global Awakening' Begins!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Today, June 19, 2011. marks the date of the Conscious Awakening.

The human being has begun its transformation into the fourth dimension, and each member of the human race has begun transforming much more rapidly and overtly.

Millions woke this morning noticing that their energy level seemed unusually high, despite the overall pattern of getting less sleep lately.

They dreamt in color, of people and places that seemed so familiar, and awoke to realize that those places are real, and that their dreams are never in color.

Synchronicity has become so noticible that open conversations are being had surrounding the phenomenon. This, ironically, leading to more synchronicity.

Communication is at an all time high, and spontaneous telepathy is being noticed more and more often.

The motivations of strangers has become more apparent, and with just a few interactions, humans are getting wise to selfish and self centered individuals.

The splitting of the two motivations began in earnest this morning, with huge swaths of people awakening to the fact that their consciousness is either built to serve others, or serve themselves.

The two sides are seperating at an alarming rate, with this being seen clearly by all who are aware.

The UFO phenomenon has become a pandemic, with telepathic messages emanating from each ship seen.

Crop circles are becoming more elaborate, speaking directly to the sub conscious of the curious who view them.

The ancient Mayan wisdom has become common knowledge, and the transmutation of their souls into the higher dimensions has become a whisper on the wind, eventually becoming common knowledge as well.

The Hall of Records has been found, and the information contained therein will eventually make its way into the hearts and minds of all who seek it.

Today is the day we all began to wake up, each and everyone reading these words. We filled our vessels with light and compassion and became beings of pure love, which will lead to our disapp-

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Can you please post a source or some evidence of this?
Thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Every week there's a ``Global Awakening`` coming on ATS and it never happens.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I would assume a global awakening wouldn't be noticed right away. Its not an 'instant' thing, its gradual. And as for the spontaneous telepathy, and the like. I've been noticing that kind of thing for awhile now, thinking the same thing, say what the other person was about to say.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Well...I want all of this to happen, but we'll see.

I can tell you that about two and a half weeks ago, I started constantly meditating. I average about 25 minutes daily. I used to meditate infrequently, but I am down for the long road now.
I had this experience a while back when I did it every now and then: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A curious thing happened last night. I created a "flower of life drawing"
gyazo.com...
It seems to be true, once you start drawing it, you seem to intuitively understand. My head was so, full of happiness; if that makes sense.

I also drew/grew a Mandala last night using the instructions of this vid:

Things seem to be dipping into the spiritual side for me. I still have my day to day worries, but I am....well, you see what I am doing.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OP, I always dream in colour (sadly) and I haven't slept through an entire night in the best part of 30 years. I don't feel any changes in the world or the people around me, but I cannot help but smell the poo that's floating around the forums nowadays...

Throw us a bone and provide us with a source for your insights please.

Rev

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There's nothing to be afraid of,

virtual reality will rehabilitate

your mind and eventually your body

You'll be alright I promise

Just concentrate...

and trust the music

The reason I post this? Right after vieuwing this thread, I clicked on youtube too listen to Tiesto trance. This was the first track I choose

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Did the third Evangelion movie come out today?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
God came to earth and spoke but nobody believed him,BECAUSE HE COULD NOT POST LINKS,AND SOURCES.
any more robots out there ,there is no more original thought just stupid robots.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Its not hard to see that the world is changing. Not to rag on age, but i notice its the younger generation's that are noticing it more than the older. I'm 22. And i see all the bull# in the world today, the changes that are happening. The anger that is starting to rip through the country. (Vancouver had a freakout, about HOCKEY.) And i've been finding more and more people that are in touch with the spiritual side, i work with 6 people that think along the same lines as i do.

The world is changing, seems like for the worst. But it depends on what your outlook is.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? I woke up today feeling more depressed than I ever have in my life. Just many years worth of unfortunate events and BS has finally caught up with me.

Where are your sources for this?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You can call me Toby if you like.

edit on 19/6/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Today, June 19, 2011. marks the date of the Conscious Awakening.

Why today? Why not last week, or next week? What is special about today?

The human being has begun its transformation into the fourth dimension, and each member of the human race has begun transforming much more rapidly and overtly.

Millions woke this morning noticing that their energy level seemed unusually high, despite the overall pattern of getting less sleep lately.

Since the weather warmed up, my energy has been better.

They dreamt in color, of people and places that seemed so familiar, and awoke to realize that those places are real, and that their dreams are never in color.

Who dreams in black and white? I've never understood the claim that some people do, life is not lived in grey-scale, so why would we dream that way. I have always dreamed in full colour.

Communication is at an all time high, and spontaneous telepathy is being noticed more and more often.

Yes, I've noticed that.

The Hall of Records has been found, and the information contained therein will eventually make its way into the hearts and minds of all who seek it.

It's found? When did that happen? Links?

Today is the day we all began to wake up, each and everyone reading these words. We filled our vessels with light and compassion and became beings of pure love, which will lead to our disapp-

Oh oh, I think we lost our OP.............*poof*

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Source: THE Source.

Evidence? You are here, aren't you?

These words find you all one step closer to the next level.

If you need proof, consider this:

You clicked on this thread because it spoke to you, the words rang true somewhere inside you.

That's all the proof you need right there.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

There have been discoveries at both the Egyptian and Mayan Pyramid complexes in the last couple months suggesting great labyrinths exist under these structures.

That is where the Hall of Records (library of Alexandria) was supposedly hidden. It's just a matter of time before the information gets out.

I don't know how to link the stories, but there easily found in a google search. And I was just having a laugh with the disapp-

Yep, still fun.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Its not hard to see that the world is changing. Not to rag on age, but i notice its the younger generation's that are noticing it more than the older. I'm 22. And i see all the bull# in the world today, the changes that are happening. The anger that is starting to rip through the country. (Vancouver had a freakout, about HOCKEY.) And i've been finding more and more people that are in touch with the spiritual side, i work with 6 people that think along the same lines as i do.

The world is changing, seems like for the worst. But it depends on what your outlook is.

You sound like a Ramtha follower from the 80's...

...or was it a Celestine Prophecy proponent from the 90's...

...or was it the doom-sayers heralding the new millennium...

...maybe its the Nubira/mayan/UFOlogists that seem to be leading the way now.

I wonder what your opinion will be of all of this in the 2020's?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

Its always darkest right before the dawn.

This is necessary in your development, and soon, it will be a dim memory.

You are allowing yourself to heal these old wounds, which is way better than what you've been doing.

Good luck and we'll see you there!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Yet, you hope still.

You yearn for change, yet you are paralyzed with fear of changing.

Perhaps you could learn something from your Ramtha self, who let his hope guide him, not his bitterness for promises unfulfilled.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i always dream in colour

i didnt have a great sleep last night

i didnt awake feeling more full of energy

i am tired now, after being up for only 10 hours

i felt a little depressed this morning

your theory must have failed on me

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Yet, you hope still.

You yearn for change, yet you are paralyzed with fear of changing.

Perhaps you could learn something from your Ramtha self, who let his hope guide him, not his bitterness for promises unfulfilled.

I'm enjoying life on this planet.

The only people that seem to be hoping for an immense restructure of planet (moving into the next dimension) seem to be those who wasted their lives and are too busy blaming everyone else for their problems(NWO, gov's, the man....) instead of getting off their own butts and getting out and enjoying life.

You can sit around all day hoping for something else to make your life better.....not likely..... or you can go out and enjoy this miracle of creation(whatever your beliefs, religious or not) and make the most of it....As I believe Ramtha would say..."live life to its fullest, as it may be your last".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join