It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians: You know who you are praying to? Not who you think

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Let me start off with I was once a believer in ‘Jesus’ and ‘God’ but I have now awakened and found out the real truth behind this. After many months of searching and prayer, I was answered by our Heavenly Father not because I am good, but because I spoke, I cried out for help as like in ancient Israel (Yisra’al) as like in these following verses. I will be referring to KJV, NIV, and The Scriptures 2009 edition in this post.

Numbers (Bemidbar) 20:16
Deuteronomy (Debarim) 26:7
1 Samuel (Shemu’al Aleph) 7:9
Nehemiah (Nehemyah) 9:27
Psalms (Tehillim) 3:4 ……..

Christians are taught nowadays that the scribes, scholars, theologians, pastors, and seminary teachers know what is the truth and meaning when it comes to the Bible. Yet, when one researches beyond what man taught us in Sunday school and the pulpit, we find there is many inconsistencies with Christian doctrine.

For example, why is there so many denominations claiming they are Christian, over 1000 denominations , and according to scripture, there is only 1 way to gain eternal life?

Ephesians 4:5, Scriptures 2009 “One Master, one belief, one immersion”

Ephesians 4:5, KJV "One Lord, one faith, one baptism,”

John 14:6, KJV "Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John (Yohanan) 14:6, Scriptures 2009 "יהושע (Yahuwshuwah) said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also how can there be over 400 different kinds of English translations of the Bible? How can there be so many ways to interpret the word of our Heavenly Father? Didn’t the serpent deceive Eve (Hawwah) in the beginning by twisting the Creator’s word?

Genesis 3:4, KJV “And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:”

1 Timothy (Timotiyos) 2:14, Scriptures 2009 “And Adam was not deceived, but the woman, having been deceived, fell into transgression.”

1 Corinthians 11:3,4, Scriptures 2009
3 “For I am jealous for you with a jealousy according to Elohim. For I gave you in marriage to one husband, to present you as an innocent maiden to Messiah.
4 But I am afraid, lest, as the serpent deceived Ḥawwah by his trickery, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Messiah.”

Already there is a false teaching spreading like a plague in the churches that Adam and Eve were deceived, but in fact only Eve was deceived. Adam knew full well what happened, and he took it upon himself to sacrifice his life, to save his wife, a reflection of what the Messiah did for us (His people are His bride) who believe in Him. This is why women are to be under the head of man for they are more easily deceived than men. Go read 1 Corinthians chapter 7, 11, 14.

Now to move on, if there is over 400 versions of the English Bible,

en.wikipedia.org...

why do we need translation after translation of the ‘exact word of ‘God’. Was it not written right the first time? Is man saying, “We can make your word better?” Maybe it’s not the exact word anymore, and it’s an interpretation from the original. To say the KJV or the NIV or NSB is infallible, inherent word is to be ignorant and blind. It’s a translation that has errors like any other translation, that has at least 6800 errors in it, where the Tetragrammaton YHWH or יהוה appears just in the Old Testament. I prefer the Scriptures 2009, which isn’t the best translation either, just like the KJV, NSB, NIV, ASV or Living Bible etc. So why claim your version is the ‘True word’ when it’s a translation?

Now you are probably wondering, why am I bringing this issue up. Because, there is a much deeper deception than just Bible versions and Christian denominations. Something far greater, that in fact, will determine if you will be in the truth and light, or in lies and darkness. It says in Revelations 12:9 that the devil will deceive the WHOLE WORLD.

Revelations (Hazon) 12:9, Scriptures 2009 “And the great dragon was thrown out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who leads all the world astray. He was thrown to the earth, and his messengers were thrown out with him.”

Revelations 12:9, KJV “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

How can it be that the Devil deceived the entire world? Has he deceived even the Christians? Yes he has, everyone means everyone.

Matthew (Mattithyahu) 24:3-4, Scriptures 2009
3 “And as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the taught ones came to Him separately, saying, “Say to us, when shall this be, and what is the sign of Your coming, and of the end of this age?”
4 And יהושוע (Yahuwshuwah) answering, said to them, ‘Take heed that no one leads you astray.’”

The first thing that the Messiah tells the apostles of the signs of the end of the age is ‘be aware that no one leads you astray’. It seems we have all been misled, does that mean we are in the end of the age?

1 John (Yohanan Aleph) 2:18, Scriptures 2009 “Little children, is it the last hour. And as you have heard that the anti-messiah is coming, even now many anti-messiahs have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.”

1 John 2:18, KJV “Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.”

This verse taken from the KJV and Scriptures 2009 states that the end times have been since the resurrection of the Messiah, and that anti-christs (anti-messiah’s) are already here. And who is an anti-messiah?

1 John (Yohanan) 2:22, Scriptures 2009 “Who is the liar, except the one denying that יהושוע (Yahuwshuwah) is the Messiah? This is the anti-messiah, the one denying the Father and the Son.”

1 John 2:22, KJV
22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Every Christian believes that ‘Jesus’ is the Messiah, and ‘God’ is the part of the trinity (the Lord/Father and Son and Holy Spirit). Well this isn’t the case, by claiming Jesus is God is denying the Father is separate from the Son, this is part of the deception, and are Anti Messiah's or Anti Christs.

I use the true Name יהוה (YaHuWaH) for our Creator, and Heavenly Father.

The Dead Sea scrolls are one key to understanding the truth behind all the deception these last days. The Psalms scroll, Ezekiel scroll, Isaiah scroll, tablets, and ancient stones all point to a Hebrew Name of our Creator and His Son, not an English one or any other.

en.wikipedia.org...

atlasobscura.com...

Written in the Dead Sea scrolls the Name of our Heavenly Father appears as YHWH or יהוה, which is replaced now in our modern day bibles as ‘the Lord’ or ‘God’.
Please research this yourself, and pick up a Strong’s concordance. This is a good tool to start learning the deception that has been pulled over everyone’s eyes. There is also online version that can work, but it’s not the best.

www.blueletterbible.org...

Looking up the name ‘God’ in the Strong’s concordance will bring up H430 which translated means ‘Elohim’ or more correctly ‘Alahym’. This is a title that is used for the Creator, and also for mighty men. It means mighty one or strength. In Scripture even the Heavenly Father YaHuWaH יהוה calls Moses (Mosheh) a ‘god’ or Elohim(Alahym) to Pharaoh.

Exodus 7:1, KJV “And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet” KJV

Exodus (Shemoth) 7:1, Scriptures 2009 “So יהוה said to Mosheh, “See, I have made you an elohim to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother is your prophet”

The term ‘god’ used in modern Scripture is a Teutonic word or a title; it is not a name, and was used as a name for a pagan deity called ‘Gad’ but pronounced as ‘Gawd’. The astrologers of Babel called Jupiter (Zeus) by the name ‘Gad’. And was also well known among the Canaanites where the name was coupled with Ba’al Gad H1171. In Isaiah 65:11 it refers to Gad as the deity of fortune.

Gad (Gawd) Strong’s #1408,1409 = fortune and troop.

Do you know that Ba’al/Baal = Lord? Strong’s #H1168. Do you know who are you praying too?

Isaiah 65:11, KJV “But ye are they that forsake the Lord (יהוה appears), that forgot my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.”

Isaiah 65:11, NIV “But as for you who forsake the Lord (יהוה appears) and forget my holy mountain, who spread a table for Fortune and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny,”

Isaiah (Yeshayahu) 65:11, Scriptures 2009 “But you are those who forsake יהוה, who forget My set-apart mountain, who prepare a table for Gad, and who fill a drink offering for Meni.”

So who are you praying to? Doesnt Meni sound like Money?Calling on ‘God’ or more correctly ‘Fortune’ which is calling on a Canaanite Deity! Do you know that your playing with chance or Luck? Did you know that the short form of the name Lucifer is Luck? If you even search further into history into its Indo-Germanic (Indo European) roots, we find that it traces back to the word GHODH, which means ‘union’ even ‘sexual union.’ Gad comes up in the Strong’s concordance as H1410 and pronounced as ‘Gawd’. Does anyone see a problem here?

Even the Scriptures say you shall not take away or bring the Name of YHWH (יהוה) YaHuWaH to naught or vain. Naught or vain means making it worthless, unimportant, or less effective.

dictionary.reference.com...

By taking the Name out of the Scriptures and translating it to whatever name man deems worthy in his eyes, is breaking the 3rd commandment.

Exodus 20:7, Scriptures 2009 “You do not bring the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.”

Exodus 20:7, KJV “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord (יהוה appears) thy God in vain, for the Lord (יהוה appears) will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.”

It’s quite obvious that the Name of our Heavenly Father YaHuWaH is extremely important. By bringing the name to worthlessness, you are transgressing Him and everything that He is.

There are also many names used in circulation for YaHuWaH יהוה (Yahweh, Jehovah, Yahh, Yehowah, Yehovah etc) that are circulating around religions. The true Name of our Father is יהוה YaHuWaH.

Now the Messiah that is pronounced יהושוע (Yauwshuwah) H3091 in barbaric tongue, not Yehoshuwah. Yahu is used instead of Yeho because Yeho is a modern pronunciation and not the original. This is part of the deception, YeHo was used to cover up part of the sacred name of YaHuWaH and used in modern Hebrew tongue. And if you are not willing to search for the truth, you will not find it (Matthew 7:7).

One has to understand the workings of man, because the Hebrew language for the past couple thousand years has had many changes. The Hebrew language has gone from ancient writing or pictographic, to Paleo then Modern Hebrew over about 6000 years. Modern Hebrew is based upon Masoretic vowel points to ‘help’ pronounce the words. During the time of the Masorites, around 500 to 1000 CE, they inputted these vowel points to help sound the words, but in fact the Masorites were part of the cover up.

en.wikipedia.org...:Tetragrammaton-related-Masoretic-vowel-points.png

Modern pronunciation of the word יהוה( is Adonai), is from using the Masoretic vowel points. And this is part of the cover-up. It started when the Hebrew people were thrown into captivity into Babylon, where “Mystery Babylon” comes from in Revelations. Here’s an example:

Strong’s # 3050 = יה is pronounced Yahh.
But when you add the next letter the ו vav, it somehow changes to Yeho?
Also on the end of names like Jeremiah (Yirmeyahu Strong’s # 3414) and Elijah (Eliyahu Strong’s #452) it is correctly pronounced ‘YaHu’.

Did you know that you are calling on the portion of YaHuWaH’s name in Halleluyah?
Hallel = to praise, U= you, Yah= Yahuwah

I won’t get into much detail on this, but I strongly encourage you to watch messengerofthename for a full breakdown.

I have heard arguments from Christians such as, the Creator has many names, or it really doesn’t matter what you call Him. Sadly, these folks are mistaken and are gonna find on judgment day. Did I not say the 3rd commandment states you do not take His Name in vain?

And can you see here it’s in singular form. It does not say ‘Names’, it says ‘Name’ therefore He has ONE NAME.

Proverbs 30:4, KJV “Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in his fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell?”

Proverbs 30:4, Scriptures 2009 “Who has gone up to the heavens and come down? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who established all the ends of the earth? What is His Name, And what is His Son’s Name, If you know it?

Exodus (Shemoth) 15:3, Scriptures 2009 ” יהוה is a man of battle, יהוה is His Name.”

Clearly you can see that the Creator has ONE NAME, and the son has ONE NAME. Christian people telling you his name is Counselor, Wonderful, The Mighty God, Prince of Peace are confused. These people are either ignorant or stupid and dont understand those are only titles. Calling your dad a ‘farmer’ for example, is not his name. Calling your Pastor John Smith ‘Pastor’ is not his name. Calling President Barack Obama ‘President’ is not his name……understand? If you believe the Scriptures then why can’t you understand the message it tells you? ONE NAME FOR THE FATHER, ONE NAME FOR THE SON, ONE PATH, ONE SPIRIT!

And if the Almighty Creator’s word is eternal and everlasting, then how can man change His Name, spoken from Heaven to Moses (Mosheh)? What man has the authority to change His eternal word?

Exodus (Shemoth) 3:13-16, Scriptures 2009
13“And Mosheh said to Elohim, “See, when I come to the children of Yisra’ĕl and say to them, ‘The Elohim of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His Name?’ what shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohim said to Mosheh, “I am that which I am.”1 And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ” Footnote: 1The Heḇrew text reads: ’eyeh ’asher ’eyeh, the word ’eyeh being derived from hayah which means to be, to exist, but the Aramaic text here in v. 14 reads: ayah ashar ayah. This is not His Name, but it is an explanation that leads up to the revelation of His Name in v. 15, namely: יהוה.
15 And Elohim said further to Mosheh, “Thus you are to say to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘יהוה Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Aḇraham, the Elohim of Yitsḥaq, and the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ, has sent me to you. This is My Name forever, and this is My remembrance to all generations.
16 “Go, and you shall gather the elders of Yisra’ĕl together, and say to them, ‘יהוה Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Aḇraham, of Yitsḥaq, and of Yaʽaqoḇ, appeared to me, saying, “I have indeed visited you and seen what is done to you in Mitsrayim;

THIS IS MY NAME FOREVER! You cannot change a Name because you think you can, or it seems ok. If you change the Almighty’s Name, you have just condemned yourself, and those who follow you, and deny those words are eternal.

Do you not understand there are many paths that lead to destruction? But only one path that leads to eternal life? The way to life is through the Messiah First, you cannot go directly to the Almighty. And our teacher is the Set-Apart Spirit (normally called the Holy Spirit). We must follow those who are filled with the Set-apart Spirit, the messengers of YaHuWaH יהוה Alahym. And the Christian teachings are not of Scripture, but of man and Satan for they contradict Scripture.

Matthew 7:13, KJV “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:”

Matthew (Mattithyahu) 7:13, Scriptures 2009 “Enter in through the narrow gate! Because the gate is wide – and the way is broad – that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter in through it.

Matthew 7:13, NIV “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction , and many enter through it.”

John (Yohanan) 15:26, The Scriptures 2009 “But the Helper, the Set-apart Spirit, whom the Father shall send in My Name, He shall teach you all, and remind you of all that I said to you.

John 15:26, KJV
”But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:”

John (Yohanan) 14:6, The Scriptures 2009 “יהושוע (Yahuwshuwah) said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

You can’t call on the Father unless you go through the Son. There is no other way. And claiming that the Messiah is ‘God’ takes away the separation of the Heavenly Father and the Son. They are not the same. The trinity is one of the biggest lies and deceptions that has made the Christian doctrine deceptive and dangerous.

John (Yohanan) 14:28, Scripture 2009 “You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming to you.’ If you did love Me, you would have rejoiced that I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.”

John (Yohanan) 14:28, KJV “Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.”

This is one passage of many that contradict Christian teaching, that the Father is the Son. They are not the same, the Messiah has just said the Father is greater than Him, therefore they cannot be the same. We must work to inherit eternal life, we cannot slack and expect to be saved by grace or favor. We are rewarded according to our works, therefore if we don’t work, we will not be rewarded. Another false doctrine that you can have a good life now, and good life later, taught in the Christian church.

Matthew (Mattithyahu) 7:14, Scriptures 2009 “Because the gate is narrow and the way is hard pressed1 which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”

Matthew 7:14, KJV “Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”

Matthew 7:14, NIV “But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”

Matthew 7:22-23, KJV
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew(Mattityahu) 7:22-23, Scriptures 2009
Mat 7:22 “Many shall say to Me in that day, ‘Master, Master, have we not prophesied in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and done many mighty works in Your Name?’
Mat 7:23 “And then I shall declare to them, ‘I never knew you, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness!

Few will find eternal life? Sounds like Christianity cannot be the correct way, since 33% of the world claim to be Christian. That is a small majority. There is another false doctrines in the Church, but I will not discuss this here, research yourself.

www.adherents.com...

Moving on to the Messiah’s Name. I am not going to do a breakdown of the Son’s Name יהושוע (Yahuwshuwah), if you want a thorough explanation watch Called2bholy, and read up on www.yahuwah-is.net...

There is only 1 name that we are saved by, and it isn’t the current name used in the churches called ‘Jesus’. It must be the name originally spoken by the angel (messenger) of YaHuWaH to Mary (Miryam). Jesus is a late translated name, and a name is a mark of the beast. Did you know that the ‘sus’ at the end of Jesus means pig or swine? Do you think that the translators or scribes knew this when they changed from the Greek to Latin? Of course they did, they are part of the cover-up. Yes it is a conspiracy.

www.sabbathcovenant.com...

Revelations (Hazon)13:15-18, Scriptures 2009
Rev 13:15 “And there was given to him to give spirit to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause to be killed as many as would not worship the image of the beast.
Rev 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, and rich and poor, and free and slave, to be given a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads,
Rev 13:17 and that no one should be able to buy or sell except he that has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is the wisdom! He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666”

Revelations 13:15-18, KJV
“15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Revelation (Hazon) 14:11, Scriptures 2009 “And the smoke of their torture goes up forever and ever. And they have no rest day or night, those worshipping the beast and his image, also if anyone receives the mark of his name.”

Revelation 14:11, KJV
11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation (Hazon) 17:3, Scriptures 2009 “And he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast covered with names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. “

Revelation 17:3, KJV
3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Or the number of his name, names of blasphemy on a woman, the whore of Babylon.

A mark in the forehead is not a tattoo or a RFID chip. Did you not know that a mark in your hand is the works of your hands? Working for the whore of Babylon is the works of the Devil. That is the mark of the Beast. And having the name written in the forehead, is the name that you use to call upon for salvation, prayer, and thanks. How can the RFID chip be the mark of the beast if everyone, including non Christians know it’s a mark of the beast? How is that a deception? Everyone knows the chip is the mark of the beast so why would someone be stupid enough to take it? Doesn’t make any sense, think about it.

The Greek’s have a number system Gematria for each of their letters.
666 in Greek is Chi, Xi, Stigma or Χ ξ Σ or #G5516 in the Strong’s Concordance. Did you know the pronunciation of that name is Je- zeus ? Before the translators changed the name of Iesous (ee-ay-sous) to Latin Iesus(hey-sous) then to English they had to change the whole sound of it so it wouldn’t sound the same. How can Iesus(he-sous) sound that way but add a ‘J’ to it and its pronounced (Je-zuz)? Another part of the conspiracy.

Also #G5516 is referred to #G4742 as a cross. It explains Stigma is to prick or mark. Maybe the cross is a symbol/idol or a mark? But we know now from Scripture there is only one name we are saved by, so how can man translate the name to different names over generations?

Acts (Ma’asei) 4:10-12, The Scriptures 2009
Act 4:10 let it be known to all of you, and to all the people of Yisra’ĕl, that in the Name of יהושע Messiah of Natsareth, whom you impaled, whom Elohim raised from the dead, by Him this one stands before you, healthy.
Act 4:11 “This is ‘the stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’
Act 4:12 “And there is no deliverance in anyone else, for there is no other Name under the heaven given among men by which we need to be saved.”

Acts 4:10, KJV
“10Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Obviously we are saved by only 1 name. And ‘Jesus Christ’ is a false name as we found out earlier. Nobody used the name Jesus at the time of the Messiah. The letter ‘j’ has only been around for about 400 years since it was invented. It’s a translation of a translation of a translation of the original spoken from heaven, what right does man have to change it?

Let us summarize what we have learned so far.

1.First you must cry out, and call unto the Son and the Father for help.
2.YaHuWaH יהוה is the Creator’s one and only true name.
3.Christianity is the part of the whore of Babylon, one of the greatest deceptions of Satan the Devil these last days.
4.Multiple denominations and Bible versions should instantly make a ‘red flag’ in your mind there is something wrong.
5.You cannot trust only the scholars, theologians, pastors, scribes since many are deceived and deceiving others unknowingly or purposely being used by the Devil.
6.Satan has now deceived the whole world, yes everyone, including Christianity, and we must wake up.
7.Adam was not deceived, but Eve was.
8.There is no perfect translation of Scripture from the original, it’s a translation, it will have errors.
9.The end times and last days is now and has been for about 2000 years.
10.Anti Christ and Anti Messiah’s are those who deny the Messiah, and there are many of them here now and were here years ago.
11.Many false names are circulating, claiming they have the ‘name’ of the Messiah
12.There is only 1 Way to eternal life, only through the one true name of Messiah Yahuwshuwah יהושוע
13.YaHuWaH’s word is eternal, and so is the Son’s, man has no right or authority to change it.
14.Calling on God is the same as calling on Gad which means fortune. You are calling on a Canaanite or Syrian Deity of fortune and luck. On the American bill, “in God we trust”, more like “in fortune/luck we trust”.
15.By changing The Fathers’ and Sons’ Name, you are breaking the 3rd commandment and bringing it to vain.
16.Many who seek to enter into eternal life, will not be able to because they call on Fortune , God, or Ba’al. Very frightening.
17.Christians are constantly blaspheming the Almighty by using God, and Son Jesus, calling Him Fortune or Swine. Like calling a cop a ‘pig’, very offensive.
18.We must call on the True Name of Yahuwshuwah יהושוע for our salvation, no other name will do.

So, I ask all those who are Christian. Do you really know who you are praying to?
Have you even asked the Heavenly Father His Name? Or His Son’s Name?
Do you even care?
Do you not care enough about your eternal soul to change?
How long will it take for you to change? What will it take?
You will be gone for a very VERY long time. Better choose the right way, cause there is no second chance.

Check my youtube channel.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Flood

A thesis has an abstract.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A long OP, no doubt lots of time and attention put into it.

But, probably too long for most ATS members.

SO, the long and the short of it is:

1. We need a magic word to be "saved".

2. The magic word was intentionally hidden, and then replaced.

3. Whoever the "real" supreme deity is, he/she didn't care enough to stop this terrible deception.

4. OR, the deity was not powerful enough to stop this terrible deception.

5. No worries! The OP has found the Answer *

* HINT: All answers are in Hebrew.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
A long OP, no doubt lots of time and attention put into it.

But, probably too long for most ATS members.

SO, the long and the short of it is:

1. We need a magic word to be "saved".

2. The magic word was intentionally hidden, and then replaced.

3. Whoever the "real" supreme deity is, he/she didn't care enough to stop this terrible deception.

4. OR, the deity was not powerful enough to stop this terrible deception.

5. No worries! The OP has found the Answer *

* HINT: All answers are in Hebrew.

WAY too long and somewhat difficult to follow.
I'm sensing a bit of a god complex from the OP.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
JESUS.....this is a long one. You might want to break it up a bit next time. I couldn't follow it most of the time because of the abstract thoughts and length. A+ for effort, but bring it down a tad.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You're making this WAY too complicated. You started out on the right track, but instead of following logic, you're mishmashing a bunch of superstition and mysticism. It's a lot more simple than all this, really.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks for your opinion... I'll still pray to God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

I honestly don't think salvation is a matter of semantics. I think a word is a symbolic representation of a mental image, and if you want to associate the word "cow" with the mental image of son of God without attaching the disrespectful notion that the word cow might imply, then substituting cow for Jesus would do just fine.

It's just a word.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thank you for posting OP. I shall do additional reading.
Your posting was excellent

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Refreshing to come back and see that the majority also sees clearly that this is about a magic word.

OP, wake up. This is the 21st century. If there was anything close to a supreme deity, of any kind, "he" wouldn't care about some silly word.

NOT TO MENTION, that if he did care, he would not have allowed millennia of deception. Seriously! If this word is so powerful, and so necessary to salvation, then to imagine that it was hidden under a "bushel basket" is absurd.

I'm not a religionist, but I would hope that your regular 'umble Christian could see right through this nonsense, ,and be just fine keeping "Jesus", and "God" ("Gawd"?).

And we don't need a special language either! Come on! People have only recently been able to read (any) language. This is real historical context. Do we have to be able to "read", or speak Hebrew, or maybe Latin perhaps, or Greek, to FIGURE OUT, how to be "saved"?

Gnosticism may have something to offer, but you may not be the best representative of it's tenets, IMHO.

Glad there are lots of people posting with common sense.

JR

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Growing up as a military brat and serving as well I liken the holy trinity to a Chain of Command.

Father = the Commander
Son = the Executive Officer
Holy Ghost = the First Sergeant

The first two may help you along your way and help you to accomplish things, but it is the Commander that bestows rewards or punishment. So, that is who I pray & talk to. In private of course, can’t have people thinking I’m crazy.

Hmmm, maybe I’ll put a Bluetooth in. A direct line, ya think?

I know a lot of you out there like a quick summary so here it is.

God good…Religion Bad

Whatever works for ya. It's all cool.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
the bible, it states that anyone who changes it or leaves words out or put other words in it will be cursed.

I wouldn't do it.

where did I read that in the bible? .ooOo

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
anyway, G_d hears all prayers. When you pray, G_d will hear you.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Could you fix all of your youtube links that don't work?

Your topic is thought provoking although you come across as someone who is an expert on this subject and I find that a bit of a stretch.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Anyone who has that much time to compile that much info bothers me...that they even have that much time, feel what they say is absolute....and that we all need to know about it.

These are precisely the threads shied away from someone whos convinced...that what they are expounding on...is that important, and they have the real, true, ablsoute proven...answer. Usually...the length gives away the fact that they are not.

I attended after-services meetings where someone....perhaps well-intended...would go on and on and on and on about something and wouldnt let me leave...or interject. They were convinced I needed to know, they had the absolutely correct answer and interpretation, and wasnt going to stop...until I heard them out.

Honestly? Short OP's or at least broken up ones...would have helped some of us stay with the Op. Oh.. And I dont agree with you.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

These are precisely the threads shied away from someone whos convinced...that what they are expounding on...is that important, and they have the real, true, ablsoute proven...answer. Usually...the length gives away the fact that they are not.

You nailed it, IMO.

And you think this is long? This is his second (almost) identical thread, in the last few days! He's really trying to cast a net I guess.

But, on the other hand, there is a modern trend to Hebraism within Judeo-Christianity, and threads like this reflect how convinced some can become.

I think it probably starts out innocently enough. Perhaps a run-of-the-mill Methodist, or Baptist one day finds out that the Bible they're reading came pretty much from the Catholic Church. Well, that sort of blows!

SO, next step is to go back a bit more. Luther actually did this too, assuming the OT in Hebrew "must have" been older, and therefore more "accurate" than Greek versions. (Later, this was found to not quite be the case.)

Some people sort of go crazy with this, they then want to read stuff in the original languages, since their trust has been so abused previously, and next thing you know a Hebrew tutor is stacking up the shekels.

At this point, they can easily come in contact with all sorts of groups, sabbath-keeping variants and the like, basically offering an entire spectrum of little "cults", within the larger umbrella of Hebraic "christianity".

Since this is a conspiracy site, some might have already found that outfits like Mossad may be lurking behind the scenes. But, that sort of back-fires at times, a lot of these groups then go crazy in the other direction, and start trying to cast modern Jews as a bunch of anti-christs, and of course, their little group becomes the "real" Jews.

As usual, any form of "extreme" religion seems to have the potential to turn nasty.

I'm not a religionist, just trying to call it like I see it.

Too bad we just can't all get along.

JR

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

So is the people 400 years ago who called on Iesus gonna be saved? They called on Zeus in Latin/Greek hybrid name. Jesus is no different its an Latin/English/Greek hybrid. You think the inspired scholars knew that the 'sus' at the end of Jesus means pig or swine? Of course they knew they arent stupid, you just got caught in their game calling the son a pig. The Messiah will not stand for that.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

If its just a word, then call him Yahuwshuwah. But why wont anyone do that, they will call Him anything but the true name. It just proves there is power in the name.

How do you think magicians, sorcerers and witches call up and conjure demons? They have to call on specific names!! Of course the Name matters, would you like if someone changed your named without your permission to someone derogatory? I sure wouldnt.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

We must work to inherit eternal life, we cannot slack and expect to be saved by grace or favor. We are rewarded according to our works, therefore if we don’t work, we will not be rewarded. Another false doctrine that you can have a good life now, and good life later, taught in the Christian church.

This statement is in the OP. However we have:

Ephesians
(Eph 2:8) For by such grace you have been saved through faith. This does not come from you; it is the gift of God
(Eph 2:9) and not the result of works, lest anyone boast.

It seems that on one hand the Bible is telling us that salvation is by faith alone, but the OP states that salvation comes from works only. Would he like to resolve this issue.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

1. There is no 'magic' word. Yahuwah does use magic, thats the works of Satan. The Name is the key to receiving understanding from the Father through His Set-Apart spirit. Your heart will determine if you want the answers or not from above, they are there if you want it. I don't get answers from my knowledge, humans are stupid, and I am one of them.

I was opened up to this because I seeked for the answers and gave up my life on earth. That means literally, you give up your idols, whoring, blaspheming and sinning altogether.

2. The Name of our Heavenly Father was taken out, because of wicked men during the time of the Babylonian capture of Israel. They replaced the name with Adonai, because it was 'too holy ' to speak. And then it turned into Lord, and that is where we are at now. You only calling on 'Baal' when you say Lord, check the link.

3. The Creator cares for those who seek Him. He gives you a choice, He is not gonna hold your lazy hand and walk you through it. You have your part to seek, thats the point.

4. I would hope your not serious about number 4. But you will find out sooner or later.

5. I didnt find the answer, I am only a messenger showing those who want to hear so they can move forward and understand the truth behind all the lies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join