It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru filmed in Russia ? (june 2011)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Did it say -62 c on the credits of the original OP recording? Is that what that means? Anyone know?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is from June? This footage seems to be shoot in the winter. Any Russians here that can tell us where the summer has not come yet?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Actualy I have seen this before in the mountains. If there are tiny particles of snow flakes or ice, it will make a reflection of the sun at another location. Its very cool to see, but no its not Nibiru.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

edit on 19-6-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

I just wanted to show you a picture that I seen going around the web that also reflects 2 suns.

Urban Legend or Truth

I know something's happening... I don't agree with Global Warming though. I do agree that Life, Earth has went threw many many changes... this extreme weather we're seeing has happened in the past and will happen in the future. It's Mother Nature.

I also believe outside of Earth Natural changes... "Government influencing Severe Weather for Population reduction or War..."

edit on 19-6-2011 by tracehd1 because: spchk

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I don't know if Nibiru is real but it is a sun dog in this video.

Line 2

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eshel
And for that matter, doesn't anyone else think the calmness of the guy talking is a bit telling?
I, for one, would be freaking out "Holy buckets !!!! There's two suns !!!!!", and make damn sure that's what my camera was focusing on.

The camera dude isn't freaking out because he knows he is filming an optical illusion called a Sun Dog
Says so on the original link in Russian

Yes if there were two suns, there would be two shadows... and you would get twice the heat and sunburn... shortly before the Earth would be ripped out of orbit from the extra gravity...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker Most probably, the other sun is just created by his camera.

No it is a sundog... that is what they look like

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyloncylon
This is from June? This footage seems to be shoot in the winter. Any Russians here that can tell us where the summer has not come yet?

Filmed in Magadan, Ust-Omchug, Russia. It was posted 20/06/2011 but filmed in winter. The high today was 13 C (55.4 F) Its cold in Siberia

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Egyptia,

There is no brown dwarf anywhere near the planets of our Solar System. If there was, its gravitational effects would have been detected a long time ago, and there would be thousands of photographs of it from both professional and amateur astronomers. Please don't respond by saying that "they" are keeping it secret, because that would be impossible.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

I also believe outside of Earth Natural changes... "Government influencing Severe Weather for Population reduction or War..."

Do you base these beliefs on anything in particular? Or just a hunch?

st.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
If no one is reporting the veracity of this brown dwarf star, it is because of the futility of making such an announcement when there is nothing anyone can do to prevent the extent of damage and destruction. All that would serve is to produce world mass panic, which would lead to another colossal problem that the governments know that they could not control. Better to be quiet and pretend nothing is happening in 'their' eyes. After all 'they' have their tickets for their underground cities ready and waiting.

The magnetic pull of the brown dwarf star when it makes an alignment with the earth, moon and the sun will be colossal.

Well if that Brown Dwarf came close to Earth, an underground city would be of little use....
And it would be the gravitational force we need to worry about, not the magnetic force.. as it would pull us out of orbit

But someone is reporting on it... problem is Nibiru believers have it confused... the brown dwarf is called Nemesis but it's not close enough right now to cause any problems

Getting WISE About Nemesis

Is our Sun part of a binary star system? An unseen companion star, nicknamed “Nemesis,” may be sending comets towards Earth. Throughout history, such impacts could have had a profound effect on the evolution of the biosphere by causing regular mass extinctions. If Nemesis exists, NASA’s new WISE telescope should be able to spot it.

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Reading from what little sun dog/parhelia history there is available on the internet, one thing stands out. In the past these sightings seem to have been rather rarer than now. It is interesting how the little ice crystals line up and rotate with their little prism faces turning red where they face the sun almost like there is some force ordering their precision.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sungazer
reply to post by guessing

If you feel depressed, try raising your consciousness by detoxing and green living juices,

Reptilian blood???

doing yoga,

Learning how to sit/stand still for hours on end like a reptile???

eating predominantly raw foods,

Like reptiles??!!

sun gazing

More reptilian behaviour!!!

why are you suggesting people behave like reptiles??!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I was recently reading a book written in the late 1600's about the great plague in London. Imagine my amazement when all turned out to be preceded by a comet that traced a trajectory right over the city. Some sun dog/parhelia sitings were also recorded in this 1600 year period but haven't yet been able to establish an exact date. Truly fascinating is the phenomenal magic that the sky presents to the avid observer that "confounds the wise" but instructs the innocent.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sungazer
reply to post by guessing

If you feel depressed, try raising your consciousness by detoxing and green living juices, doing yoga, eating predominantly raw foods, sun gazing, trigger point therapy/massage etc. It really makes a huge difference, you feel alive again. Also google "100 ways to raise consciousness",

How about getting laid? That always seems to work for me...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
why are you suggesting people behave like reptiles??!!

Awesome catch
but beware that green blood, too much copper is bad for you

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

just a thought, its kinda on topic, but could this logo depict our sun and its companion star, the brown dwarf?- www.credit-card-logos.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I do speak Russian, and what the man in the first video says, what the temperature was - 62 Celsius and it was a weather effect and it was not surprising him, he seen it before.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Stingray77

Thank you for that. Do they mention how far north they are or anything that would determine lattitude? Do they say anything about how far apart the sun and alleged sun dog/parhelia are? Looks like they are several mountains apart. Do they mention a time of year or a year or a time of day?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join