It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru filmed in Russia ? (june 2011)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Thank you for that. Do they mention how far north they are or anything that would determine lattitude? Do they say anything about how far apart the sun and alleged sun dog/parhelia are? Looks like they are several mountains apart. Do they mention a time of year or a year or a time of day?

Yes it was taken in winter in Ust'-Omchug in Magadan (Russia)

Latitude/longitude: 61°08′59″N 149°37′59″E

pogoda.mail.ru...

Weather station..
www.yr.no...

All you had to do was visit the link provided on the Youtube channel... we call it research

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Thank you for that. Do they mention how far north they are or anything that would determine lattitude? Do they say anything about how far apart the sun and alleged sun dog/parhelia are? Looks like they are several mountains apart. Do they mention a time of year or a year or a time of day?

Yes it was taken in winter in Ust'-Omchug in Magadan (Russia)

Latitude/longitude: 61°08′59″N 149°37′59″E

pogoda.mail.ru...

Weather station..
www.yr.no...

All you had to do was visit the link provided on the Youtube channel... we call it research

Thankyou for those links and that information - sorry I wasn't quick enough for you and didn't know where to look - just call me part of the unwashed ignorant.

Perhaps you can help me out here a little more: -62 c. I'm stuck here with that. I've looked up conversion charts celsius to farenheit but they can't be right. They're telling me to multiply the celsius by 1.8 and add 32. I don't know the meaning of the backward s and regular p following the -62 in the credits. Does it really mean minus or is that some different meaning?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
According to this Celcius to Farenheit converter the temp was -79.6F which seems an impossible temperature, so I am not too sure what to think of that:

Celcius to Farenheit converter

It is true, however, that the colder the weather conditions, the purer and better formed the ice crystals, the clearer, and more elaborate the ice crystal displays.

These two sites can show you some fantastic multiple halo displays I can only dream of...but even in more temperate climes you can still see some beautiful spectral forms because at 20,000 feet where they form, its always darn cold.

Ice Crystal Halos

Multiple Halo Displays

Here are some of the Circumhorizon arcs that can be seen in lower latitudes. I usually see these from February thru June:

Circumhorizon Arcs

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by czygyny

You are most kind to verify something I found hard to grasp. I, too, was coming up with -80 F and jumping out to play in the snow was somehow not making any sense to me with that. Trying to understand the recording with so much of it in a language I don't speak is a challenge.

Thankyou for sharing the breathtakingly beautiful pictures. I've never seen a sun dog/parhelia in person but did see the rainbow metallic kind of looking effects one on each side of the sun in Los Angeles some years ago.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by czygyny

You are most kind to verify something I found hard to grasp. I, too, was coming up with -80 F and jumping out to play in the snow was somehow not making any sense to me with that. Trying to understand the recording with so much of it in a language I don't speak is a challenge.

Thankyou for sharing the breathtakingly beautiful pictures. I've never seen a sun dog/parhelia in person but did see the rainbow metallic kind of looking effects one on each side of the sun in Los Angeles some years ago.

I am glad to share them with you!
Ever since the Schezuan earthquake 'rainbow' clouds I've been out to prove that these and other sightings are normal, natural ice crystal phenomenon. They are not earthquake precursors, nor chemtrail artifacts, but refractive optics caused by hexagonal ice crystals in cirrus clouds, although I do believe that jettrails have caused some forms of halos to become more common in that the clouds that they produce are young and the crystals are still well formed and orderly before age, updrafts and eddies cause the crystals to jumble thereby losing the 'prism' effect.

If you've seen any sort of horizontal brightening to either side of the sun, you've seen a sun dog. They exhibit a wide range of shapes and types and are one of the most common atmospheric optic displays. Keep looking up...you may someday see not only the sun's 'dogs' but may also see it's 'hawk' flying above (Upper tangent arc) or these big smilies in the sky, circumzenith arcs:

Circumzenith arcs

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So based on -80 F unless that's a mistake I'd have to say that this recording of "sun dogs"/parhelia is some sort of fake. But why?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I tend to think that there is a misunderstanding about the temperature. The video is real, showing a real display of what I would expect from frigid conditions which tends to favor the formation of diamond dust in the air which will give you those brilliant 'dogs'.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi I, too, was coming up with -80 F and jumping out to play in the snow was somehow not making any sense to me with that. Trying to understand the recording with so much of it in a language I don't speak is a challenge.

Visit Siberia in winter

−67.8 °C (−90.0 °F) Measured
Verkhoyansk, Siberia, Russia (then in the Russian Empire)
5 February 1892

−71.2 °C (−96.2 °F) Extrapolated
Oymyakon, Siberia, Russia (then in the Soviet Union)
26 January 1926[3]

−58.1 °C (−72.6 °F)
Ust-Shchuger, Russia
31 December 1978

−63 °C (−81.4 °F)
Snag, Yukon, Canada
3 February 1947

−66.1 °C (−87.0 °F)
North Ice, Greenland
9 January 1954

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't forget to dress warm

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yikes!!!!! Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't know it could get that cold on the surface of the planet. I am so glad I live in California, even though we've been having 105°F (40.5°C) days. I'll take the heat over cold any day. Especially cold that will probably freeze-dry your ears in minutes if they are not covered!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join