It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru filmed in Russia ? (june 2011)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Just found this, could this be Nibiru or some kind of "weather anomaly / Lens flare" ?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I do not know any more , there are more videos everyday and it is hard to keep up.

i just wish the god dam planet would come and wipe us out..

tired, sooooooo, tired........

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

If you feel depressed, try raising your consciousness by detoxing and green living juices, doing yoga, eating predominantly raw foods, sun gazing, trigger point therapy/massage etc. It really makes a huge difference, you feel alive again. Also google "100 ways to raise consciousness",

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
common sense tells me that if there was a planet heading towards earth, and it looked like this in the sky... the internet would be flooded with video's.. not just some crappy video from the wilds of russia..

there is obviously smoke in the air, my guess this is some kind of illusion caused by that..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

It's a sundog.

Have a look at sundogs in google images. You can clearly see it resembles a sundog.

st.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

yeah maybe i only noticed 2 suns, wouldn't a sun dog look like 3 or more suns ? also i did not notice any halo in video

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery

yeah maybe i only noticed 2 suns, wouldn't a sun dog look like 3 or more suns ? also i did not notice any halo in video

Have another look. At approx. 0.48, you can clearly see a faint halo extending from the left bright spot. It is extending up slightly curving to the right.

st.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sungazer
reply to post by guessing

If you feel depressed, try raising your consciousness by detoxing and green living juices, doing yoga, eating predominantly raw foods, sun gazing, trigger point therapy/massage etc. It really makes a huge difference, you feel alive again. Also google "100 ways to raise consciousness",

Thanks for tips.

Might just google 100 ways to survive interpanetary collisions though , seems easier than raising consciousness levels.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I want him to shake his camera to make sure that it is not caused by his camera. I took a photo of the moon during the supermoon and I noticed that there is another moon in my camera. I shook my camera, rotated the angle and guess what, the other moon also rotated and shook. That means that the other moon was created by my camera. That is why I said that I want the cameraman to shake and rotate his camera while filming the sun. Most probably, the other sun is just created by his camera.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery

That's why they cut the video as he approached the turn in the road where you would seen the full sun dog (or 3 suns, however you want to interpret it).

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You guys know that if there is something in space -- a moon, or an asteroid, or your common deathstar; it is not going to just show up in some place like Ida Grove, Iowa or Beaver Crossing, Nebraska. It will be visible globally, Additionally the world is covered with amateur astronomers, who have spent a great deal of their lunch money investing in not so inexpensive astronomy bling. They would give their left anything to make a discovery of something, they would be absolutely over the moon famous with astronomy geeks.

Something like a deathstar is not going to be locally reported on some obscure blog.
edit on 19-6-2011 by spyder550 because: spilling

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It would be interesting to know the lattitude and time of the recording. Looks like some kind of military installation from objects in the recording. Would be interesting to have a translation of the dialogue.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is not a lens flare or some other camera anomaly. There is proof of that much at least at the 1:00 mark. You see that both of them are BEHIND the trees and mountains. I would like every much to know what is causing this odd illusion. It has to be an illusion for if it was real our planet would have been toren apart by now and the site of two suns would be on the news 24/7. Why is this illusion only now being seen? Something like this would have been in all the history books if it had been seen before and so far I have not found any record of it dateing back more than at most 2 years. So why is this illusion not found in all the history books and why did we not learn about it in school as kids? Answer is that it has never been seen before unilt here just in the past year or two but why now?

I had one man try to tell me that our sun is really a binary star and we are just now noticing it. Now that is so crazy I had to laugh at him.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
This is not a lens flare or some other camera anomaly. There is proof of that much at least at the 1:00 mark. You see that both of them are BEHIND the trees and mountains. I would like every much to know what is causing this odd illusion. It has to be an illusion for if it was real our planet would have been toren apart by now and the site of two suns would be on the news 24/7. Why is this illusion only now being seen? Something like this would have been in all the history books if it had been seen before and so far I have not found any record of it dateing back more than at most 2 years. So why is this illusion not found in all the history books and why did we not learn about it in school as kids? Answer is that it has never been seen before unilt here just in the past year or two but why now?

I had one man try to tell me that our sun is really a binary star and we are just now noticing it. Now that is so crazy I had to laugh at him.

Crazy don't mean not true!

Our Solar system is a binary system yes (two suns)
Dunno what ya mean by binary star tho LOL

peace

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OK, here's my thought. Why would they even be filming nature shots (ie: the trees along the side of the road) and have to edit out "playing in the snow" ?
And for that matter, doesn't anyone else think the calmness of the guy talking is a bit telling?
I, for one, would be freaking out "Holy buckets !!!! There's two suns !!!!!", and make damn sure that's what my camera was focusing on.
Also, for you smarter than me out there. If indeed this was another "sun", at that brightness and distance wouldn't it also have an effect on the shadows?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Isn't Nibiru supposed to be a giant planet or Brown Dwarf?

if so

We would already be feeling the gravitational effects, especially from something that close.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The video is showing an example of an unusually brilliant parhelion or sun dog. There may or may not be another one on the right side of the sun. I've photographed many that did not have the partner 'dog' on the other side, and sometimes the 22° halo is very dim compared to the 'dog'.

This website does a great job of explaining the phenomenon:

Sun Dogs Parhelia

Here is a gallery of some of the parhelia I've photographed over the years. They have a variety of shapes, brightnesses and strength of colors:

My Sun Dogs

Bookmark this site if you are interested in discovering the workings of other beautiful atmospheric optic spectral phenomena:

Atoptics Atmospheric Optics

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes, clearly a sundog. Similar impressive samples:

Plus guess who is the youtube video member? Sheilaaliens

Nothing to see here!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Yes, clearly a sundog. Similar impressive samples:

My goodness I long to see such a display! Those 'dogs' at the opposite end from the sun were 120° parhelia...I've yet to witness those, although I think I saw a fragment, once. The parhelic circle is an awesome thing to see, the video does not give the impression of the grand circuit of the sky that it makes, in fact it was my first sighting of the parhelic circle that got me started on discovering and photographing atmopheric optics.

Fascinating hobby if you have the view, the time and the camera.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

www.youtube.com...

If no one is reporting the veracity of this brown dwarf star, it is because of the futility of making such an announcement when there is nothing anyone can do to prevent the extent of damage and destruction. All that would serve is to produce world mass panic, which would lead to another colossal problem that the governments know that they could not control. Better to be quiet and pretend nothing is happening in 'their' eyes. After all 'they' have their tickets for their underground cities ready and waiting.

The magnetic pull of the brown dwarf star when it makes an alignment with the earth, moon and the sun will be colossal.

www.youtube.com.../u/13/jnRAGIOkh8k
go to the 16 min mark for the explanation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join