It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigma around the sun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Theres also a soul processing plant inside the moon acording to John Lear

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
^ When I say the conspiracy about the solar maximum I mean Jesse Ventura - I watched for the first time his video days ago (as I never watched him before) and well these videos of the Sun and things around it show that it may be up to something! Never seen John Lear. And from Jesse's video what some people told him as well as one said there are things he can't say in front of the camera, some of the people he talked to seemed very serious, concerned and frightened with fear in ther eyes - hey guys is it so easy to fake that? Not everyone is a Hollywood actor who can pretend so perfectly real you know!
edit on 18-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Good presentation, I have been going back to see this for a few years now. Odd that little is said of this. If this is what I think it is, then to believe in another earth being near this on demand is child's play.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Presuming these arent image artifacts ( which they could be ) but I personaly think they are suspicious....that opens the door to many more questions...such as..WHF they doing near the sun?

My own thoughts are: I have seen many examples NASA footage of where UFO's are very interested in things going on such as huge storm systems on Earth, then there's the tether incident ( solid proof IMO ) where the tether apperently released lots of gas and lit up the sky...and it had hundreds of huge UFO's swarming it.

According to some astronauts UFO's have followed our own shuttles and muscled us off the moon.

Theres been lots of activity with the sun lately as Im sure you have all heard...whos to say they arent inspecting that also? or maybe more...

I dunno..but so wish I did lol

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Awww ****!!! I was totally with you until you brought up the tether incident, that's been debunked.
However, I can't just dismiss this whole thing based on that comment, I'm going to look into this more though.
edit on 6/18/2011 by MrGrimm because: Misspelling

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrGrimm

it has? tell me more please

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I could go into details about it, but this video sums up a lot of it.
However this is my first time posting a video, so I hope i do it right.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Sinny

Here you go

But there are several threads about these Sun UFO's
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Plus more

Please contribute to one of the existing threads on this subject

closed.