It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigma around the sun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Okay I have used the search bar and couldnt find these images anywhere, however apologies if I have missed them.

In these photos you can clearly see HUGE "enigmas" around the Sun.
The images are from the NASA stereo spacecraft.
From what I can see there are are huge orb UFO's and some that seem to have change shape.

Here's the link, can someone please embed for me

Sun "Enigma"

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I will have to say that's rather odd atho I would like to see the original photos. S&F

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Very...Very...Very intriguing, I would not be surprised if something did exist that was defying the suns energy. Also that another me and you are probably walking around somewhere on this world or on another planet and we are somehow genetically equal? just a thought.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thats a interesting video You have there OP but I think those will be explained as image glitches or image artifacts. I think there was a thread about one of those "enigmas" some time ago and the argument was that those were artifacts.

Never the less I will keep my eye on this one since it seems a bit odd tho see so many of those "glitches" around the sun

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Here you go

But there are several threads about these Sun UFO's
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Plus more

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I believe Gotex & I have done this dance b4

edit on 6/18/2011 by spoonbender because: the mother ships got me

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

The early bird catches the worm

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thanks guys

It is food for thought thats for sure....I personally am already convinced theres other beings at work in our galaxy, but im still open to being proven wrong...lets see what the debunkers say

Sorry!! seems they are already here on ATS...darn search

edit on 18-6-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

No doubt there are other species in our Galaxy , I think its highly possible that some have paid a visit and may still be doing so , but I don't think these planet sized anomalies around the Sun are they

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Wtf... I've seen that days ago but are these objects real? If they are UFOs, what would they be doing around the Sun? Does that mean that smth IS going to happen and this may be a larger solar maximum that what we've seen. Because the claims that this Solar maximum will unleash particles and may burn or damage greatly what's on our surface (which is why bunkers are built and underground to protect the elite from that while others are left to die on the surface), sounds an empty conspirac.

Yet if these things are UFOs... that conspiracy starts getting real like even the Denver Airport murals showing a city in flames.. and that is frightening.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What do you think they are?

I must admit if they are crafts of some sort there bloody humungus!! But then again who are we to say what they are capable of? Lots of reports about huge UFO's being non-aero dynamic...Its just that sphere shape that bugs me.

I would go with the possibilty of photo glitch...but theres too many and not very typical looking of a normal glitch.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you...that could possibly explain all

Or it could just be BS

Lol I like speculating...but I suppose it will all come out in the wash...hopefully long before it is my time to leave this life. With tech advancing so fast I guess its not long untill we all own one of those 1mil giga pixel cameras and have undeniable proof the universe dont revolve around the human species

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Unlikely to be glitches... why such 'glitches' have never been reported or photoed before? If it were repetitive and normal.. You should all know they often give an explanation to such things just to hide any doubts or speculation, and because they can't directly say what it is or 'we dont know'. Really, you should know they do such things so people don't speculate, doesn't mean they know what it is or if they do would say it.. same as NASA files showing some discs around a satellite and saying ;it is waste from the satellite'
edit on 18-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That *proof* is an evasive SOB.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

uhh?

You argument doesn't make any sense.

If they haven't been photographed then how do we have youtube videos and multiple threads on ATS about them?

Also, STEREO and SOHO upload low resolution images to make the (near) realtime images available asap.

They then upload the higher resolution images later on, this is why we get all these artifacts.

edit on 18/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Unlikely to be glitches... why such 'glitches' have never been reported or photoed before? If it were repetitive and normal..

So they're more likely to be Planet sized UFO's ? , these type of pictures have been around for a while now , if you do some research I think you will find they are image artifacts .

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Cool video ......but I think I read somewhere that they are artifacts. What intrigues me is that some of them have a perfect globe shape. However, wouldn't anything getting that close to the sun be incinerated? As much as I would love for it to be real, I think they are artifacts....but who knows?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thats very odd. cool video and i hope to see more from this

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Originally posted by Imtor
Unlikely to be glitches... why such 'glitches' have never been reported or photoed before? If it were repetitive and normal..

So they're more likely to be Planet sized UFO's ? , these type of pictures have been around for a while now , if you do some research I think you will find they are image artifacts .

Well they had better be not UFOs
or that means someone is really messing with our Sun which means the conspiracy may become true. But they may be particles frm the Sun, all im saying is they don't look like image defects.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join