It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Demolition Was Not Needed To Bring Down The Towers

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Plus anything from Prof. Jones is bunk.

edit on 19-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i'm STILL waiting for you to explain the molten metal and temperatures. its the whole crux of the issue, and the OS doesn't explain it. its a big hole in the theory.

He needs to explain free fall too. Steel and concrete build to stand suddenly giving up within a fraction of a second across the whole width of the building.

Controlled demolitions look weaker than WTC. They put something extra to make sure.

This is still debated in 2011?

Oh, and he admit to ignore the experts on page 27 in this thread that dont believe the OS, because they dont believe in his theory.

Here is a quote from page 27

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

That's the dumbest thing I've heard, ignore the experts but believe an outrages conspiracy theory...Were you dropped on the head as a kid? You honestly need help..

edit on 19-6-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Skeptic needs to admit he has nothing but a script and youtube links.Funny how youtube vids are scoffed at by the trusters when used by truthers but its ok the other way around.

Why don't you break the science down for us and show us you know what you are talking about?
I have a suspicion that this guy is just a sock puppet of one of our regular trusters.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Really? How do your credentials match up to his?

Happy Fathers' Day to everyone.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Jones is a nut case. He claims to have created a over unity energy device, and he thinks Jesus went to the America. Or maybe not a nut case but just a scam artist that gets money from gullible people.
edit on 19-6-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

A tall steel skyscraper is much too heavy and too weak in lateral support to fall over like a tree. They were not built like bridges or ships, they were built to support vertical static weight.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkwing01

Explain how one constructs such apparatuses in occupied buildings, and how he gets inside of columns. Yes reality cuts the heart out of conjectures.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Tell us again how a building pushes upward, that's truly hilarious.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

'Turning to dust' is a misconception, and a purposeful one at that. Are you aware of a substance known as drywall? It's like chalk, used to fire insulate the core columns instead of cement like the Empire State build uses and many early high skyscrapers. These towers were not cement fire insulated. Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Its a futile argument. Most of the 'so called research' is spoon-fed pseudo-science made popular because confusing doctorate degree holding, failed applied engineering frauds who find an opportunistic way of generating income at the expense the lazy researchers, sounding like their credentials and explanations seem plausible but truly fail when 'scaled up' to the once existing structures. I'm not going to have an electrical engineer tell be about structural engineering as much as I will listen to a water engineer explain explosives to me or a dentist remove my gull bladder.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

How come we did not see the blinding white lights of what should be many 'supposed thermite burns' as the building were collapsing? I don' t see any, show me what I'm missing here. There is no evidence.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualTech
As for the building 7 topic, it was already admitted that building 7 was intentionally brought down by the owner (Larry Silverstein) because of "excessive fire damage".

What does that mean? It was taken down the same day as the twin towers, not like months later.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

what we DO see is alot of molten metal as a result. still no explanation has been given.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

isnt that an image of wtc 1 or 2 dust cloud after its collapse? and not an inferno burning in 7. I dont think thats 7 on fire dude... so this picture i would say, is misleading. good, good try though/

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

then how about you BUNK IT]

go ahead.. your mister expert.. build an actual model, and do whatever you want to it to get your ideal results... instead of drawling some 1st grade paint software representation.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Great Post!!! The biggest problem with all of the 911 arguments is that no one from either side presents all the evidence. They only post what sways their argument their way. As for sides I go to the truther side for a few simple reasons. The most important thing about 911 (the big picture) are the reactions of the people involved.

1. The reactions of our military where none. Washington DC has a defense strategy in place (You can throw a rock at Andrews Air Force base from the Pentagon) and there was nothing that day. NOTHING... It only takes a few minutes for a jet to get airborne.

2. There was no investigation planned by our GOV. The 911 commission was put together by a group of women that would not take no for an answer and forced the GOV to investigate.

3. The immediate blame of the "evil doers" (Terrorist not Bin Laden)without any investigation at all. No one admitted to 911. Bin Laden Never took blame for 911. If you show me any proof that Bin Laden took responsibility for this. He Didn't contrary to popular belief.

4. The pentagon only released one video of the attack there that day. But the Pentagon is the most secure building in the world. (so they say) and you are telling me that they only had one video of the plane hitting the pentagon. (which was so grainy it really proves nothing except something hit the pentago) They have video camera's across every inch of the pentagon. Not to mention the confiscation of the gas station video later that same day.

5. Why did we attack Iraq after the bombings? We have troops in afganistan now but we immediately went after Iraq? Why? Before 911 was there a reason to attack any country in the Middle East. NOPE.

6. Why? And this is a big why. Why can the American people not have access to government file concerning anything that has to do with 911? Why did the Gov ship the rubble of the WTC building to an undisclosed very protected area? If you have nothing to hide. Why hide it.

7. The American people the victims of 911 all deserve to know everything there is to know about 911. But the GOV refuses to cooperate. Our Government works for us not the other way around.

The most unfortunate thing about the attacks of 911 is that we will never know the full truth about 911 because the GOV doesn't want you too. There is a reason for that. What the reason is, we will never know.

Without looking at physical evidence and only looking at the people surrounding 911. Do you trust any of them. Anything they say to you. Do you trust our Government? I can guarantee you that you don't. So why trust them on this one?

If you have a full trust in our Gov you need to do some digging. This is not the only false flag attack in our history.

Our Government, takes our money illegally, overtaxes us because of their outrages spending and we now have to pay out of our pockets for their war mongering hate machine. Our childrens, children will be paying off this debt.

The bottom line here is you don't have to look at the physical evidence as much as you have to look at how the people around it reacted. If not for that there would be no conspiracy. There would be only fact.

911 created the invisible enemy that we needed to put in place for the agenda that we are now taking part in. And the passing of the Patriot Act that was written before 911.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

A building, half the size of the twin towers took 4,000 separate charges to demolish and took 7 months to lay it all down (bearing in mind they had an empty building to their advantage). If we scale this up to the size of the twin towers, then we have 16,000 charges (8,000 in each building). Obviously we can't estimate how long it would have taken them: the demolition experts would only have been able to work at night and would have to have hidden their work from the 100,000 people that visited the WTC every day. But lets just say that it was 2 and a half years (starting sometime around March 1999), how did no one spot any of the 16,000 charges it would have taken in that space of time?

Whilst this does not take into account building 7, it gives you a rough idea of how many charges and how long it would take for building 7.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by dubiousone

Jones is a nut case. He claims to have created a over unity energy device, and he thinks Jesus went to the America. Or maybe not a nut case but just a scam artist that gets money from gullible people.
edit on 19-6-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

Of course he is a nut case (just like most conspiracy theorists) and no matter how time they get proven to be shills these truthers still cite them as "experts" . This discussion is more than laughable, because EVERY 911 theory has been debunked (and I mean every one) but these gullible sheep still believe in the internet hoax. What a sad time for human intelligence.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop

Great Post!!! The biggest problem with all of the 911 arguments is that no one from either side presents all the evidence. They only post what sways their argument their way. As for sides I go to the truther side for a few simple reasons. The most important thing about 911 (the big picture) are the reactions of the people involved.

1. The reactions of our military where none. Washington DC has a defense strategy in place (You can throw a rock at Andrews Air Force base from the Pentagon) and there was nothing that day. NOTHING... It only takes a few minutes for a jet to get airborne.

2. There was no investigation planned by our GOV. The 911 commission was put together by a group of women that would not take no for an answer and forced the GOV to investigate.

3. The immediate blame of the "evil doers" (Terrorist not Bin Laden)without any investigation at all. No one admitted to 911. Bin Laden Never took blame for 911. If you show me any proof that Bin Laden took responsibility for this. He Didn't contrary to popular belief.

4. The pentagon only released one video of the attack there that day. But the Pentagon is the most secure building in the world. (so they say) and you are telling me that they only had one video of the plane hitting the pentagon. (which was so grainy it really proves nothing except something hit the pentago) They have video camera's across every inch of the pentagon. Not to mention the confiscation of the gas station video later that same day.

5. Why did we attack Iraq after the bombings? We have troops in afganistan now but we immediately went after Iraq? Why? Before 911 was there a reason to attack any country in the Middle East. NOPE.

6. Why? And this is a big why. Why can the American people not have access to government file concerning anything that has to do with 911? Why did the Gov ship the rubble of the WTC building to an undisclosed very protected area? If you have nothing to hide. Why hide it.

7. The American people the victims of 911 all deserve to know everything there is to know about 911. But the GOV refuses to cooperate. Our Government works for us not the other way around.

The most unfortunate thing about the attacks of 911 is that we will never know the full truth about 911 because the GOV doesn't want you too. There is a reason for that. What the reason is, we will never know.

Without looking at physical evidence and only looking at the people surrounding 911. Do you trust any of them. Anything they say to you. Do you trust our Government? I can guarantee you that you don't. So why trust them on this one?

If you have a full trust in our Gov you need to do some digging. This is not the only false flag attack in our history.

Our Government, takes our money illegally, overtaxes us because of their outrages spending and we now have to pay out of our pockets for their war mongering hate machine. Our childrens, children will be paying off this debt.

The bottom line here is you don't have to look at the physical evidence as much as you have to look at how the people around it reacted. If not for that there would be no conspiracy. There would be only fact.

911 created the invisible enemy that we needed to put in place for the agenda that we are now taking part in. And the passing of the Patriot Act that was written before 911.

Thank you for appreciating my post. What you have to understand is the government lying and covering it's traces indicates no inside job at all,just that they don't want us to know how vunerable we really were that day because if we really knew how open were were for trrorism then whole system would collapse due to lost faith in the government. And how can you say there is no proof when Osama Bib Laden admitted blame in the confession video (which was proven to be real, conspiracy theorists messed with the angles causing more unneeded deception)? Especially when only laughable percentage of translators disagree with the arabic.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join