It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Demolition Was Not Needed To Bring Down The Towers

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

6. Why did the Gov ship the rubble of the WTC building to an undisclosed very protected area? If you have nothing to hide. Why hide it.

For nearly a decade, the twisted, jagged steel beams recovered from the wreckage of the World Trade Center have been archived and stored in an airport hangar at JFK Airport since the attacks.

www.nj.com... eal.html

Some of the steel was used to forge the USS New York.
www.ussny.org...

This has been public knowledge for quite sometime.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Most of the 'so called research' is spoon-fed pseudo-science made popular because confusing doctorate degree holding, failed applied engineering frauds who find an opportunistic way of generating income at the expense the lazy researchers, sounding like their credentials and explanations seem plausible but truly fail when 'scaled up' to the once existing structures. I'm not going to have an electrical engineer tell be about structural engineering as much as I will listen to a water engineer explain explosives to me or a dentist remove my gull bladder.

Agreed. Anyone who cites anything from "Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth" should not be taken seriously, they are just suppressing the truth trying to push the "truth" movement because that's the only way they can make money now that the real scientific community has blocked them out due to their outrages theories. I love how truthers say "That's physically impossible!" when everyone knew what was going to happen, people knew the buildings were going to come down due to structural failure only half an hour after the initial impact, yet truthers that weren't even there assume bombs must have been needed lol Funny.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

really? every theory debunked? i've been waiting a few pages for you to explain where the heat came from to melt steel, as it is ignored in the OS.

if they've all been debunked, you'll have no trouble showing where the heat and energy came for that. fuel can't do it, office fires can't do it. what can? thermate. and we see evidence of this in the steel with sulfur.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

6. Why did the Gov ship the rubble of the WTC building to an undisclosed very protected area? If you have nothing to hide. Why hide it.

For nearly a decade, the twisted, jagged steel beams recovered from the wreckage of the World Trade Center have been archived and stored in an airport hangar at JFK Airport since the attacks.

www.nj.com... eal.html

Some of the steel was used to forge the USS New York.
www.ussny.org...

This has been public knowledge for quite sometime.

Obviously. I guess it's just more fun for conspiracy theorists to ignore all facts to support their claims. I've noticed that conspiracy theorists don't look for the best/easiest answer, they look for the most interesting one just to tell a better sotry. Such a shill.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Controlled demo is needed fot a building to fall at freefall speed. sorry.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

really? every theory debunked? i've been waiting a few pages for you to explain where the heat came from to melt steel, as it is ignored in the OS.

if they've all been debunked, you'll have no trouble showing where the heat and energy came for that. fuel can't do it, office fires can't do it. what can? thermate. and we see evidence of this in the steel with sulfur.

Nobody said the steel needed to be melted for it to be weakened, and the contents of all the offices was more than enough to fuel spreading fire. You obviously haven't looked in the thread hard enough because I have already addressed this about a million times. If you look carefully, every silly theory you can conjure up has been debunked years ago. Why people still believe in these shill theories in 2011 I'll never understand. And don't think that I'm avoiding you, its just that I've just answered all of these questions in this very thread multiple times so it's frustrating to have to answer them 2839283 times again. Here's a detailed video explaining your questions in detail (I've also posted this video many times), please pay attention.

edit on 19-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg
Controlled demo is needed fot a building to fall at freefall speed. sorry.

Free fall for the twin towers would have been 9.3 seconds, yet they both fell in AT LEAST 14 - 15 seconds each proving that they didn't collapse at free fall speed and that they showed some resistance, as this video indicates.

The only things falling at free fall are the columns and all the debri as you can see in this picture, the tower is struggling to catch up showing at least some resistance.

Building 7 never fell at free fall speed either,that's just more lies and deception. Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
How to hide a corrupt governments spending habbits Building 7......

How else do you delete records permanently....cleanly....and with diversion....Building 7 contained all the lesser known spending accounts of the administration of the time. Could they stoop so low? check out what they did after the event and even the families history...WW2 Nazi War Machine bought and paid for, yes the Bush family amongst others. Present day...we all know civilians are in the cities, yet they still drop bombs there. They give it a name and its accepted Collateral Damage. It's just a number to an Administration on the brink of political disaster.

Twin Towers a convenient ruse, cleaning house was the aim

Furthermore doodles on paintshop don't constitute as a diagram........Check out this Video and tell me a plane brought them down on their own.....

edit on 19-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

How else do you delete records permanently....cleanly....and with diversion....

Walk in when it's not busy, get clearance to go to particular area of question, shred paper evidence and break important computers (this whole concept is stupid anyway ,because all of the "incriminating" evidence was on data bases therefore destroying the building would destroy no valuable evidence), this makes more sense than taking down a whole building with explosives, but conspiracy theorists never use logic to think of this.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

How else do you delete records permanently....cleanly....and with diversion....Building 7 contained all the lesser known spending accounts of the administration of the time. Could they stoop so low? check out what they did after the event and even the families history...WW2 Nazi War Machine bought and paid for, yes the Bush family amongst others. Present day...we all know civilians are in the cities, yet they still drop bombs there. They give it a name and its accepted Collateral Damage. It's just a number to an Administration on the brink of political disaster.

Twin Towers a convenient ruse, cleaning house was the aim

edit on 19-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

Here's an article debunking the conspiracy theory revolving around the trillions and Rumsfeld

www.911myths.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
this website is a joke... excessive quoting.

You are full of disinfo and you just protect them all the time...

"A man turns on his website browser, and AboveTopSecret.com appears."

hahahahahahhahahaha... thats so funny... get it?

9/11 was an inside job.. everyone knows it, excepts the shrews ATS allows to continue to spread bs.. and they then remove tons of posts and links and quotes of people qho disagree..

I bet Skeptic believe ths OS>..

SO = OS

Everyone knows it? You mean delusional conspiracy theorists "know" it....Sane people that aren't wacko or looney know that terrorists did it because ALL of the evidence shows that. Truthers are a luaghing stock and most people don't agree with them. Learn to think by yourself and don't be suckered in by internet hoxes.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever
Everyone knows it? You mean delusional conspiracy theorists "know" it....Sane people that aren't wacko or looney know that terrorists did it because ALL of the evidence shows that. Truthers are a luaghing stock and most people don't agree with them. Learn to think by yourself and don't be suckered in by internet hoxes.

actually CNN reported 84% of people believe there is a government coverup of 9/11 on march of 2006, We are the majority and quite the majority, over 4 out of 5 people.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

SO = OS

How about ATS = TSA?

Or how about the OP's initials SB = BS

I think the innocent agenda of those running this entertaining and comical dog and pony show have been well established for some time now.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And I hate when people say I believe the "official story", because that supports a "pancake" collapse but NIST debunked that claim (a long with controlled demolition claim) and proved the that it as "inward bowing" that caused the buildings to collapsed (not a theory, PROVED it). I did believe the pancake theory though, but the difference between me and truthers is when I get proved wrong I can admit it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohhwataloser

actually CNN reported 84% of people believe there is a government coverup of 9/11 on march of 2006, We are the majority and quite the majority, over 4 out of 5 people.

I believe there was a cover up too, to hide their incompetence of that day so people don't lose the faith in the government, if the people lost faith due to the vulnerability of our country that day then the system would collapse. Once again, NO INDICATION of inside job.

Most people think there should be another investigation into 911 but that's due to building safety regulations. Once again, NO INDICATION of inside job.

Update: The only poll I found that SPECIFICALLY mentioned an inside job was the Scripps Howard Poll, and only 36% believe it to be true (that includes people that think the government just "let it happen" with no direct involvement as well). Looks like most people still believe Islamic terrorists did this by themselves.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Walk in when it's not busy, get clearance to go to particular area of question, shred paper evidence and break important computers (this whole concept is stupid anyway ,because all of the "incriminating" evidence was on data bases therefore destroying the building would destroy no valuable evidence), this makes more sense than taking down a whole building with explosives, but conspiracy theorists never use logic to think of this.

Not all lost documents were on a database, in fact a considerable amount was lost,

"7 World Trade Center housed SEC files relating to numerous Wall Street investigations, as well as other federal investigative files. All the files for approximately 3,000 to 4,000 SEC cases were destroyed. While some were backed up in other places, others were not, especially those classified as confidential.[51] Files relating Citigroup to the WorldCom scandal were lost.[52] The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission estimates over 10,000 cases will be affected.[53] The Secret Service had its largest field office, with more than 200 employees, in WTC 7 and lost investigative files. Says one agent: “All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases, went down with the building.”

en.wikipedia.org...

The citation numbers are included in the wiki quote, so check them out for yourself, you should have known about that anyway, instead of waffling out another ridiculous rebut, as if truth......anyway I thought you were done at page 23?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Not all lost documents were on a database, in fact a considerable amount was lost,

"7 World Trade Center housed SEC files relating to numerous Wall Street investigations, as well as other federal investigative files. All the files for approximately 3,000 to 4,000 SEC cases were destroyed. While some were backed up in other places, others were not, especially those classified as confidential.[51] Files relating Citigroup to the WorldCom scandal were lost.[52] The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission estimates over 10,000 cases will be affected.[53] The Secret Service had its largest field office, with more than 200 employees, in WTC 7 and lost investigative files. Says one agent: “All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases, went down with the building.”

en.wikipedia.org...

The citation numbers are included in the wiki quote, so check them out for yourself, you should have known about that anyway, instead of waffling out another ridiculous rebut, as if truth......anyway I thought you were done at page 23?

They could have had the most important documents int he world it doesn't matter, there is NO proof of an inside job anywhere. Not ONE SINGLE shred of proof that this is the case....not one.

All conspiracy theorists have is "motivation" and circumstantial evidence without one shred of proof linking elements of our governments to the crime , the whole inside job thing is a lie and a sham...False theory upon false theory.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

i know nist never claimed melted steel. they ignored it. you haven't answered the question, you've simply said "there was none". below i will, once again, provide proof that melted steel existed. the hottest temperatures nist found in i beams was around 500F, this is WAY too cold to compromise steel. it wouldn't really be weakened at all, it would actually expand a little, but not enough to do anything, but pish posh. the wtc were designed to support 10 times their weight, a 20% loss in strength wouldn't effect them.

9eleven.info...

please go to this link. you don't have to read any of it, just scroll to the bottom to see the molten steel. the argument "it is aluminum, not steel, dripping out of the building" is irrelevant as the color orange indicates temperature, regardless of the metal. and it is further irrelevant when you see the orange rebar in the ground, that IS 100% steel. its over 2500F.

stack on tons and tons of eye witness reports of molten steel, and iron-rich spheres (the spheres are formed when metal is broken down into a liquid, and surface tension pulls it into a droplet, then it re-hardens) found in the dust, and you can't deny molten steel was there.

now. lets explore other office fires to see what happened. this is a 6 hour fire. the video is only one minute long.

www.youtube.com...

most of the whole building was on fire, and none of it fell. it was put out. how can you still believe the OS?
edit on 19-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: forgot link =P

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I am not one of the "few" who believe the official story, you have to realize that the internet is not real life. If you walk through a mall and ask people if they thought if 911 was an inside job, that the towers were brought down by explosives, that no plane hit the pentagon, and that elements of the government either allowed/caused it to happen, most people would laugh at you while only a handful will be blind sheep (assuming you're not biased and just choose young kids in their 20's). If you look on the news, and in real life, you are the minority that is laughed at. Wake up from the internet matrix.

ROTFLMAO the internet isn't real life? What?! Tell that to all of the Government agencies that were hacked into this weekend. Tell that to Obama that has stated that if any cyber attacks from anyone or any country. will be considered an act of war against the united states. If the internet is not real life. Does that mean your theory isn't either. Come on man stop grasping for straws. And we are no longer the minority. There is enough flack from the so called "minority" that the even the sheeples main stream media is calling for a new investigation. 911 truthers are the majority at this point.

If I look on the news? LOL... You mean the main stream news owned by the big corporations.NBC owned by GE (Nuclear Energy Company), CBS Owned by WestingHouse (Nuclear Energy Company) NBC owned by Disney. Msnbc Owned by Microsoft. Foxnews Owned by Rupard Murdoch who is also on the board of directors for Phillip Morris. CNN owned by Ted Turner. All of the above mentioned News stations have paid money to get laws passed by funding certain politicians. Up to and including Clinton, Bush SR, Bush and Obama. Your main stream media reports on what they are told to report. IE the major issues that they are having with A Nuclear Power Plant in Nebraska. Haven't heard about that on mainstream media have you. This has been going on for weeks. So you can take your main stream media and suck it. I believe them as much as I believe in Obama's change campaign.

People like you do not have an understanding of cause and effect. If you want to do something in America the people have to agree. If they don't you create something so that they will. The Patriot Act was written before 911. The Patriot Act is a 342 page document. It was enacted within 20 days of 911. Do you know what's in that Bill? Bet you don't, but I do I have read it. And I can tell you. In short any right that you think you have you don't. Stripping away your rights to protect the people. The Patriot act stripped the United States of it's Constitution. We are officially in a Police State. Bet your sheeple ass didn't know any of that. Now any Government agency, local police. Can classify you as a terrorist and enter your home, arrest you without reason, confiscate your possessions, and hold you in a prison without reason or cause. Well except for the fact that you had a Ron Paul sticker on your car. (Definition of a terrorist, by the Department of Homeland Security). I can tell you right now any 911 truther is considered a Terrorist in the Eyes of DHS. There is a list kind of like Nazi Germany and the Jews. DHS has compiled lists of possible terrorists. Chances are your on it just for posting on this website.

The "not real life" internet is a huge, gigantic threat to all governments across the globe. Why? Because it allows ordinary Liberty seeking human beings to compare notes. To Start Riots and rise against their Government. Exactly how it's now happening in the Middle East. The last thing that any Government (especially ours) wants is to allow the people to tell the truth about what's really going on. And Rally together. Within the next few weeks the i-911 bill will be passed into law. Which in short allows the Gov to take down the internet. Shut down sites (which they are already doing now tiltpoker.com) and ban you as an individual from accessing certain sites. With that being said. Have you noticed the increase in Hackers that last few weeks being reported in main stream media. Funny how that wasn't happening until someone in congress introduced that law. Cause and effect. Hack the world, Pass the law.

Without 911 there would be no Patriot Act. The Patriot act is a protection measurement for the U.S. Government not the People.

So if your here because you think you can convince me or the millions that are "truthers" of anything different your wasting your time.

So before you come here telling anyone that they don't know anything. You really need to get out there and read the alternative news. Listen to the people that are not in mainstream media that are those living in crisis. You need to get your head out of your ass and pay attention son. Cause a reckinin is coming and all of those that are not paying attention will regret not listening. Wake Up Man, Wake Up.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join