It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Soldier speaks about 9/11 being a lie

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Saddam wasn't evil, he was extreme right wing secular tyrant. But he wasn't evil.

Im curious. Saddam was known to shoot Army officers at the drop of a hat. He was known to order mothers to be raped in front of their sons, daughters in front of their fathers. He was known to have had enemies killed in ways that even the Nazis would quail at. He was known to murder pre teen/teenage girls as he was having sex with them. So many things that he did......

Just curious....what exactly is your definition of evil?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My definition of evil is someone who does evil for the sake of evil.

Saddam did those things to scare the numerous tribes he had living in his country into obeying him.

He fits the tyrant category.

But he was staunchly against bribery for example. If people were bribed he would shoot them yes.

He had his reasons and am not condoning them, but if you read about the history of the people in that area you will find that Saddam wasn't the only tyrant.

Due to the constant bickering and fighting of the tribes there, there has been at least another person who tried the same tactic: absolute cruelty in order to scare them into getting along with each other like civilized people.

Look up Hajjaj. He was made governor of Iraq and many other places during the Umayyad Caliphate. His tactics were savage and cruel but it worked to calm down otherwise constantly clashing bickering tribes.

And now that Saddam is gone, you've seen what the country has been going through. None of the Iraqis are happy about Saddam leaving by the way. They feared him to death, but they appreciated the peace and quiet that is no longer there. Isn't it evil that he raped people and killed them at the drop of a hat? Yes. But he had managed to bring some sort of stability into his country and he knew exactly what he was doing.

The situation is constantly deteriorating. And unless another tyrant comes along it will not change. You need to know the mentality of the people there to know this.

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by nusnus

Saddam wasn't evil, he was extreme right wing secular tyrant. But he wasn't evil.

Im curious. Saddam was known to shoot Army officers at the drop of a hat. He was known to order mothers to be raped in front of their sons, daughters in front of their fathers. He was known to have had enemies killed in ways that even the Nazis would quail at. He was known to murder pre teen/teenage girls as he was having sex with them. So many things that he did......

edit on 7-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Murdering young girls to satisfy your own sick desires is evil. Nice to see you trying to justify his actions...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

Murdering young girls to satisfy your own sick desires is evil. Nice to see you trying to justify his actions...

Hon, no body is justifying anything.

The American public was duped into going to war with Saddam because they believed the news was telling them the truth that this guy was evil.

To me, whether you kill people directly or not, you're evil. And Bush knew exactly what would happen when they went to war there. You think he's less evil because he didn't personally raped anyone? You think he didn't know that some amount of raping and or torturing would take place when they went into Iraq? They all knew.

But the media wanted to portray this man as evil that needs to be extinguished. They've opened up a can of worms even they cant handle. Now the country is in turmoil and as an Iraqi friend of mine actually said: "Before, we had 1 Saddam to deal with, now, we have hundreds"

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

The only people that feel they were "duped" would be those that were not paying attention to what was being said and the events that followed. In that regard, the media did a grave disservice to the American people by not reporting what was being found in Iraq.

Iraq was about (not necessarily in this order):

1. Saddam not complying with the ceasefire
2. The US no longer wanting to sit back and see what might happen. Especially in regards to his WMD programs and his support of terrorists.
3. Terrorism in general
4. Settling a score that should have been taken care of in 1991, irregardless of how the Saudis felt at the time.

For your belief that there was not Al Qaeda in Iraq prior to our invasion, I have a couple of questions for you...

1. Why were there KNOWN Al Qaeda operatives carrying Iraqi diplomatic passports?
2. Why was Abu Nidal (the man who perfected the airliner hijack), who had lived in Iraq in peace for years, executed by Saddam Hussein.....shortly after the US started talking about going into Iraq?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I don't know whats more convincing, the accounts of people who actually used to live in Baghdad and left or a bunch of people sitting on their desks pretending to analyze information collected from god knows how many sources.

Al-Qaeda, moved into Iraq and started open sectarian violence and recruitment shortly after Saddam was hanged.

Eye witness reports, and every body else who left Baghdad recount the amount of danger these people posed for anyone who didn't join them. If Saddam was providing a safe haven for Al-Qaeda long before 2000 then people would have known about it. Because Al-Qaeda try their best to recruit young easily affected men to be pawns in their schemes. There is absolutely no reason for Saddam to support Bin Laden, a religious fanatic, when Saddam was known for his hatred of religious sectarianism and fanaticism.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

I don't know whats more convincing, the accounts of people who actually used to live in Baghdad and left or a bunch of people sitting on their desks pretending to analyze information collected from god knows how many sources.

Al-Qaeda, moved into Iraq and started open sectarian violence and recruitment shortly after Saddam was hanged.

Eye witness reports, and every body else who left Baghdad recount the amount of danger these people posed for anyone who didn't join them. If Saddam was providing a safe haven for Al-Qaeda long before 2000 then people would have known about it. Because Al-Qaeda try their best to recruit young easily affected men to be pawns in their schemes. There is absolutely no reason for Saddam to support Bin Laden, a religious fanatic, when Saddam was known for his hatred of religious sectarianism and fanaticism.

Ordinary Iraqis would only know what Saddam wanted them to know. And no organization would endanger their haven by starting sectarian violence. You might want to research Muqtada al-Sadr when it comes to the sectarian violence. In addition, you might want to research some of the terrorist organizations that Saddam supported, other than Al Qaeda, before you hang your hat on "There is absolutely no reason for Saddam to support Bin Laden, a religious fanatic, when Saddam was known for his hatred of religious sectarianism and fanaticism"

As for the statement about it being easy for someone to "sit on their desks pretending to analyze information collected from god knows how many sources" Ive spent a chunk of my life in and around Iraq, starting in 1989, I dont sit at a desk and analyze information.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

signature: "Nine-eleven was NOT an inside job, it was an Osama Bin Laden job with 19 people from Saudi Arabia, they murdered 3000 Americans and others foreigners including Muslims and we look like idiots, to deny that the people who murdered our fellow citizens did it, when they are continuing to murder other people around the world." - Pres. William Jefferson Clinton

The problem isn't as much that there's a coverup, it's that the coverup isn't as sinister sounding enough to placate the abject paranoia of you conspiracy people so you go out of your way to embellish it to absurd proportions according to the conversations you're having in your own head.

Okay, while I feel obligated to address your comment to me, and kinda enjoy the back and forth this forum offers, these two quotes alone are enough to make it painfully obvious that I am wasting my breathe with you, respectfully. As another member put it, these are such absolute and ridiculous statements that you are CLOSED to seeing anything other than your current opinion and therefore shunning the ability to learn. Not being able to learn something new everyday, or alter my opinion, at any age, seems sad and I hope that never happens to me.

BUT I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND PROVE YOU WRONG. See Next Post for clarity and easy reading.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I can however show why I know the 9/11 attack was due to monumental incompetence rather than any ridiculous sinister secret plot to take over the world.

All it takes is one Deep Throat to go to the press to let the cat out of the bag. Anything even remotely monumental as a staged 9/11 attack WILL be leaked by someone.

......BUT THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS DEEP THROATS, FOR EXAMPLE

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, USAF Pilots, Former MI5 Agent, Ten of thousands of demolition Experts, Building Contractors, Etc. Eyewitness accounts from NYC residents, and MOST IMPORTANTLY the actual WTC Employees that seen and heard events leading up to and during 9/11 attack.

AND I COULD OBVIOUSLY GO ON AND ON. This doesn't even mention the on-air slip ups of numerous politicians and Pres. George Bush himself making statements, being caught in lies, (we all remember the one about him "SEEING" the first plane crash on TV. and the accidental "shooting the plane" down comment.) These are things You can see on the news with your own eyes out of his mouth....How can you NOT take a second look at what everyone is saying.

Plus, I see the outright lies the conspiracy people are passing around trying to spread artificial abject paranoia

"Pull it" being lingo for controlled demolitions, no one saw what hit the Pentagon, trillions of dollars went missing,

My reply: Again, these three examples I can see with my own eyes. I can see two different people on news accidently saying "Pull it" then correcting themselves. I have seen the only video ever released of what hit the pentagon and while I am not a building contractor A PLANE DID NOT GO THRU THAT HOLE!!! And lastly, they did announce a shortage in funds which btw went untalked about again due to the events of 9/11. And while some of the examples you gave are obviously absurd. This is nothing more than the "telephone game" when we were kids. Start at one end of a line whispering "dave has a new pair of socks, and at the end of a line of ten people you have "Dave heads a secret cult of Satan worshipping"

I could go on and on and on about the examples, but i again, am wasting my effort with you. But i have addressed your comment, and can only finalize by saying we (truthseekers) are NOT having a hard time getting people to listen as you put it,,,,IT IS TALKED ABOUT EVERYDAY IN PUBLIC, AND THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF ORGANIZATIONS AND GROUPS OF PROFESSIONALS DEDICATED TO GETTING THE TRUTH.

AND WE WILL....

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

Numerous deep throats huh? Name ONE. One individual that helped plant explosives. One that read the documents stating the US Govt had an active role in the attacks. One who sat in on the planning meetings.

Someone saying " well, it looked like a demolition job to me", is not a 'deep throat'.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

He just did? Everytime people present evidence the 911 deniers say, oh that is not evidence. Everytime people present somebody on the inside coming forward 911 deniers on here try to ratrionalize to themselves (in vain) why it is not good enough. Its starting to look really desperate. Actually it started to look really desperate when boys on conspiracy board pretended to know better than engineers and architects.

But in the end it does not matter. The world needs oil and in the big scheme of things 3000 worker bees are not important.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think his beard gives him away

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

No, he did not list a single, solitary individual who has come forward to say "Yes, I helped plant bombs etc...." Listing people who have the opinion that 9/11 was an inside job is showing "deep throats"

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Who should I believe you or these guys. What are your credentials?

patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I would prefer that you took an honest look at the facts as opposed to reading crap on conspiracy sites.....

Unlike the majority of the people on the site you linked.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

Not that I was a saddam supporter by any means, but if you are going to claim that these are "known" things, would you care to source your claims?

I can say that someone is a cannibalistic necropheliac who enjoys dancing naked with dead babies. That doesnt make it fact.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Lines that struck a cord with me in his vid:

"There was no Al-Qaeda in Iraq, Saddam had stamped them out"

He is %100 right on this one. I know from personal experience I've had with Iraqi friends over the years that Al-Qaeda came INTO Iraq right after the US came in and started killing people. Saddam wasn't evil, he was extreme right wing secular tyrant. But he wasn't evil. He knew exactly how to deal with his people so much so that people feared him and didn't do any of the crap they're doing now like terrorising the country.

"More and more of our soldiers died, our procedures changed"

This struck a cord with me because its also %100 correct. A friend of ours was a US soldier in Iraq and he was told to run down kids if he had to, but not stop driving his convoy. He always said, he would never forget the eyes of the blond child he had to run over one day because she wouldn't move from the road.

That there my friends, is what racial superiority does to humans. Once you think you are better than another human being because of your race, or your contributions to the world and any other crap you might have spewed, you've sold your humanity off like a petal in the wind...never to come back again.

Aye, God forbid history repeats itself and what happened in Iraq, repeats on American soil.

Man, I have never ever seen a more gullible bunch than all you people here who believe this claptrap. The Nigerian / 419 scam artists stay in business because of you people, I swear.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So, now EVERYONE including architects, engineers, pilots, patriots, AND THE FAMILY'S OF THE VICTIMS THEMSELVES are conspiracy theorists??
p.s.
Conspiracy Theory, theorists, whatever is SO CLICHE! That is the only fallback you guys have. Why don't YOU look at the facts and stop reading the Governments lies about things.
THINK FOR YOURSELF, OR SHUT UP!!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

I do not know what is funnier, you accusing me of believing everything the government says, when you clearly swallow everything the "truth" movement puts out or your lack of understanding of the facts. I know better to believe everything anyone tells me.
edit on 25-7-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
......BUT THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS DEEP THROATS, FOR EXAMPLE

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, USAF Pilots, Former MI5 Agent, Ten of thousands of demolition Experts, Building Contractors, Etc. Eyewitness accounts from NYC residents, and MOST IMPORTANTLY the actual WTC Employees that seen and heard events leading up to and during 9/11 attack.

That whole Pieczenik bit is coming from Alex Jones, and everything that comes from Alex Jones is automatically sewage. That lunatic is not only claiming the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space (as per interviews with Jesse Ventura), he is on record as claiming the gov't is slipping mind control chemicals to people to turn them into homosexuals. All you've managed to do is admit you're getting all your information from those damned fool conspiracy websites I've been complainign about since day one.

Sheesh, Pieczenik even specifically refers to himself as a "maverick troublemaker who makes his own rules". What the heck kind of whistleblower is this?

AND I COULD OBVIOUSLY GO ON AND ON. This doesn't even mention the on-air slip ups of numerous politicians and Pres. George Bush himself making statements, being caught in lies, (we all remember the one about him "SEEING" the first plane crash on TV. and the accidental "shooting the plane" down comment.) These are things You can see on the news with your own eyes out of his mouth....How can you NOT take a second look at what everyone is saying.

a) Bush as refering his saying he saw coverage that the plane HAD hit the tower. Noone is refuting the guy was barely able to speak the English language, and claiming there's some secret conspiracy to take over the world becuase he didn't say the word "had" is stretching.

b) If you're goign to quote Rumsfeld then quote him correctly. He specifically said the TERRORISTS shot down the plane, which everyone else outside of conspiracy land accepts as being a slip of the tongue. Why would the conspirators staging a false flag operation shoot down their own plane when they were using this plane in their false flag operation to begin with?

My reply: Again, these three examples I can see with my own eyes. I can see two different people on news accidently saying "Pull it" then correcting themselves. I have seen the only video ever released of what hit the pentagon and while I am not a building contractor A PLANE DID NOT GO THRU THAT HOLE!!!

Yes it did. There were a hundred witnesses in the vicinity and they specifically saw that it was a plane that hit the Pentagon. Plus, only a numbskull is goign to suggest that secret agents are goign to run out onto the front lawn and plant aircraft wreckage in broad daylight while everyone is watching. Your ignoring what the eyewitnesses around the Pentagon are saying while relying on what the witnesses around the WTC are saying smacks of intellectual dishonesty on your part.

And lastly, they did announce a shortage in funds which btw went untalked about again due to the events of 9/11. And while some of the examples you gave are obviously absurd. This is nothing more than the "telephone game" when we were kids. Start at one end of a line whispering "dave has a new pair of socks, and at the end of a line of ten people you have "Dave heads a secret cult of Satan worshipping"

No, actually, this is what you conspiracy people are doing...literally. Norm Mineta mentions in testimony that he heard Cheney say "Does the order still stand" in regards to a shoot down order, and after umpteen repetitions and misintrpretations it ends up in the conspiracy camp as "Stand down order". The conspiracy camp has been caught red handed time after time at deliberately distorting things exactly like this so there is no way, shape, or form that you conspiracy people can deny it.

I could go on and on and on about the examples, but i again, am wasting my effort with you. But i have addressed your comment, and can only finalize by saying we (truthseekers) are NOT having a hard time getting people to listen as you put it,,,,IT IS TALKED ABOUT EVERYDAY IN PUBLIC, AND THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF ORGANIZATIONS AND GROUPS OF PROFESSIONALS DEDICATED TO GETTING THE TRUTH.

You are correct on this one thing, at least...you are wasting your effort with me. Namely, you've shown that all you're doing is mindlessly reciting the paranoid drivel those damned fool conspiracy websites are churning out and that you're disingenuously picking and choosing the evidence as it suits your agenda. You know you have to resort to pulling cute little tricks like this because you know you don't have even a microbe of evidence otherwise.

You really have no credibility.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join