It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Soldier speaks about 9/11 being a lie

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is the first time I have seen this, and I thought It pretty much summed it up.

Who knows better than the actual soldiers that are fighting over there?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

cool.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So, if two soldiers that went to Iraq have differing opinions on 9/11, are they both right?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow this guy is a nut.

I stopped when he said "feeds the fuel".

What the heck does that mean? "Feeds the Fuel"?????????

Self admitted pot head............nothing more.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
indexicality is also linked to trust and honesty.I have to say this is very rewarding and he is at least honest.okay.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If you are all so adamantly sure that reason our government sent troops over there is %100 right and true, then do the civilian casualties absolutely dwarf that of the "insurgency?" I know plenty of people that have been to Iraq and what they say is not that far off than this guys opinion.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Can you explain how he is a pot head? Why do people continue to spew propaganda when they dont like the message? Why the name calling? What does it do for you? If he was a drinker would it make him correct. If he said the WAR was perfect would you agree then? What is your angle?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Wow this guy is a nut. I stopped when he said "feeds the fuel". What the heck does that mean? "Feeds the Fuel"????????? Self admitted pot head............nothing more.

Okay, so his vocabulary is not perfect. Is Yours?? Or mine??

That is pretty closed-minded that you would dismiss everything a man say's simply becuase his speech isn't as eloquent as you want it to be.

edit on 17-6-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
If you are all so adamantly sure that reason our government sent troops over there is %100 right and true, then do the civilian casualties absolutely dwarf that of the "insurgency?" I know plenty of people that have been to Iraq and what they say is not that far off than this guys opinion.

This was my point exactly. The men and women on the front lines get the first hand view... THEY SEE THE TRUTH regarding how it really is over there compared to what we see and are told here in America.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ncb1397

Everyone has an opinion. It is not a matter of right or wrong with opinions. I just feel these ARE the facts...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm never going to be someone who depreciates a man's service to his country, but just becuase he served in Iraq it doesn't mean his personal opinion has to be considered gospel. There was also a soldier in Iraq by the name David Motari who was filmed picking up a puppy and throwing it off a cliff, and I don't think you're going to be waving that guy's banner any time soon.

I'll be the first to admit the war in Iraq was a cluster [censored] from soup to nuts, and going to war without preemption is black mark on this nation we're never going to live down, but jumping from a war started by a nincompoop president going on really bad intelligence to some convoluted secret plot involving fake hijackings and secret controlled demolitions all to frame some worthless country that even the Soviet Union didn't think was worth fighting for is an exceptionally absurd leap in logic.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I'm never going to be someone who depreciates a man's service to his country, but just becuase he served in Iraq it doesn't mean his personal opinion has to be considered gospel.

And neither should yours be considered gospel, and that's why I always ask you for proof. But you never have any.

So what specific evidence makes you have full faith that your government is not covering up serious issues with the 9/11 attacks?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I second that question to you by another member....

What specific proof gives you full faith in your government??

In addition,
Yes I have seen the Dave M. video of the puppy and it is awful. And not to stray off topic but, no I will not be "waving his flag" as you put it or starting a thread on him, BUT I BELIEVE HIM WHEN HE SAYS "THOSE THINGS ARE DONE OVER THERE". So actually you just reiterated my point that they (the military) see the real issues and truths. Not what we are told my our NEWS or politicians
edit on 19-6-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: to respond to a statement setforth by GoodOl'

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I'm never going to be someone who depreciates a man's service to his country, but just becuase he served in Iraq it doesn't mean his personal opinion has to be considered gospel.

And neither should yours be considered gospel, and that's why I always ask you for proof. But you never have any.

So what specific evidence makes you have full faith that your government is not covering up serious issues with the 9/11 attacks?

There is no reason to discuss 9/11 with GOD. His signature says it all. 'It was an Osama Bin Laden job'.
We all know this not to be true. Even the FBI and Rummy admit this. Yet he clings to it as absolute.
When clinging to something as an absolute, when its proven not to be true....that person does not have an open mind to consider alternative scenarios in anything.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

And neither should yours be considered gospel, and that's why I always ask you for proof. But you never have.

So now you're so desperate to defend your undefendable conspiracy stories that you're even resorting to using make believe answers to your own make believe questions. Never in my entire life have I ever said "I have full faith the gov't is not covering up serious issues with the 9/11 attacks" so asking me a question based upon something I never said is nothing but a poorly orchestrated innuendo dropping stunt on your part. Do you still beat your wife, bsbray?

I know full well there are coverups. More and more it's coming out that the gov't wasn't anywhere near the coiled spring, ultra-responsive condition of readiness they portrayed themselves to be at in the 9/11 commission. They behaved more like the Keystone cops where interceptors were sent out to fly in circles and ordered to chase passenger planes that didn't exist. Interceptors were stationed at Andrews Air Force base ready to take off but some genius decided to store the missiles they'd be carrying on the other side of the base. FBI agents were ordered not to share information with agents in other departmenst or even within their own department. The whole reason why Bush didn't want to testify is blatantly obvious- he knows he was a little boy sent to do a man's job and he thought he was going to be crucified for dropping the ball.

The problem isn't as much that there's a coverup, it's that the coverup isn't as sinister sounding enough to placate the abject paranoia of you conspiracy people so you go out of your way to embellish it to absurd proportions according to the conversations you're having in your own head. You know, like way you're imagining that everyone who disagrees with you "has full faith the gov't is not covering up serious issues with the 9/11 attacks"?
edit on 20-6-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
I second that question to you by another member....

What specific proof gives you full faith in your government??

As that is nothing but a juvenile stunt on bsbray's part to put words in my mouth I cannot answer that as it's not a position I ever subscribed to. I can however show why I know the 9/11 attack was due to monumental incompetence rather than any ridiculous sinister secret plot to take over the world.

a) We saw how the Bush administration couldn't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane victims in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels, and half of his own cabinet resigned in disgust from his being a boob. Bush didn't have the intelligence to even pick his nose, so I know full well that there was more incompetence behind the handling of the 9/11 attack than they're admitting.

b) We also saw how Bush couldn't even out a CIA agent without hordes of journalists tracing it back to him, and even now it came out the idiots in the ATF were pushing to get gun shops to sell thousands of high powered weapons to Mexican drug lords illegally in some half baked sting operation. All it takes is one Deep Throat to go to the press to let the cat out of the bag. Anything even remotely monumental as a staged 9/11 attack WILL be leaked by someone. Without question.

c) Plus, I see the outright lies the conspiracy people are passing around trying to spread artificial abject paranoia- no interceptors were scrambled, all the WTF bomb dogs were withdrawn, "Pull it" being lingo for controlled demolitions, noone saw what hit the Pentagon, trillions of dollars went missing, the hijackers are all still alive, etc etc etc. That's not even counting the outright crackpots infesting your ranks with secret controlled demoliitons, nukes in the basement, lasers from outer space, faked crash sites, cruise missiles, hologram planes, secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, etc etc etc. You people have been rooting through garbage cans and looking under rocks trying to find the "smoking gun" for the past ten years and all you have is the same drivel you've been repeating ten years ago.

You're trying to convince us that a complete moron of a president is really some secret evil genuis when we know he isn't, you're trying to convince us that the gov't is able to effectively crack down on whistleblowers when we know they can't, and you're trying to convince us of all these sinister sounding things going on when we know they're not true. So you tell me why you conspiracy people are having such a hard time getting anyone to take your claims seriously.

Yes I have seen the Dave M. video of the puppy and it is awful. And not to stray off topic but, no I will not be "waving his flag" as you put it or starting a thread on him, BUT I BELIEVE HIM WHEN HE SAYS "THOSE THINGS ARE DONE OVER THERE".

That's not the point. In the OP it shows a video of an Iraq soldier's personal opinion which according to you, we're supposed to think has more credibility solely on the merits that he's an Iraq soldier. David Morari's personal opinion was that it was a good idea to throw puppies off cliffs, and he's an Iraq soldier. Is it your position we likewise should think throwing puppies off a cliff is a good thing because he's likewise an Iraq soldier?

If not, then you're clearly picking and choosing whether to wave the "Iraq solder" flag entirely on whether they happen to agree with you personally.

edit on 20-6-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

Thank you for posting this. Ignorance is bliss and the truth hurts. The delusion is very strong and not easy to turn away from. In the end its a matter of faith.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Lines that struck a cord with me in his vid:

"There was no Al-Qaeda in Iraq, Saddam had stamped them out"

He is %100 right on this one. I know from personal experience I've had with Iraqi friends over the years that Al-Qaeda came INTO Iraq right after the US came in and started killing people. Saddam wasn't evil, he was extreme right wing secular tyrant. But he wasn't evil. He knew exactly how to deal with his people so much so that people feared him and didn't do any of the crap they're doing now like terrorising the country.

"More and more of our soldiers died, our procedures changed"

This struck a cord with me because its also %100 correct. A friend of ours was a US soldier in Iraq and he was told to run down kids if he had to, but not stop driving his convoy. He always said, he would never forget the eyes of the blond child he had to run over one day because she wouldn't move from the road.

That there my friends, is what racial superiority does to humans. Once you think you are better than another human being because of your race, or your contributions to the world and any other crap you might have spewed, you've sold your humanity off like a petal in the wind...never to come back again.

Aye, God forbid history repeats itself and what happened in Iraq, repeats on American soil.

edit on 7-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I know full well there are coverups. More and more it's coming out that the gov't wasn't anywhere near the coiled spring, ultra-responsive condition of readiness they portrayed themselves to be at in the 9/11 commission. They behaved more like the Keystone cops where interceptors were sent out to fly in circles and ordered to chase passenger planes that didn't exist. Interceptors were stationed at Andrews Air Force base ready to take off but some genius decided to store the missiles they'd be carrying on the other side of the base. FBI agents were ordered not to share information with agents in other department or even within their own department. The whole reason why Bush didn't want to testify is blatantly obvious- he knows he was a little boy sent to do a man's job and he thought he was going to be crucified for dropping the ball.

Wow......this is some good stuff, Dave. Keystone cops, a "nincompoop" president......... So 9/11's outcome was just one big comedy of errors committed by government officials wearing rainbow afro wigs and big red noses that honk, right? And their leader was some little boy who was in way over his head who ran and hid in his bedroom closet when the 9/11 Commission came calling cuz he was scared?

Jesus, you never cease to amaze.......

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Wow......this is some good stuff, Dave. Keystone cops, a "nincompoop" president......... So 9/11's outcome was just one big comedy of errors committed by government officials wearing rainbow afro wigs and big red noses that honk, right? And their leader was some little boy who was in way over his head who ran and hid in his bedroom closet when the 9/11 Commission came calling cuz he was scared?

Jesus, you never cease to amaze.......

Before I wind up amazing you any further, you really need to read the 9/11 commission report as the thing pretty much says everything you and I said, except they worded things a lot nicer than we did. Border patrol agents were on the looking for drug smuggling and couldn't care less about suspiciously behaving foreign muslims. FBI agents were so hamstrung by sensitivity and political correctness that they couldn't share information between different departments or even within the same department. Airport security wasn't allowed to see terrorist watch lists to see if someone was red flagged or not. Orders weren't being handed down properly so interceptors were being given conflicting orders. FAA officials were copping out in their duties and didn't sound the alarm when they should have. And so on and so forth. In fact it was you conspiracy people who told me that the FBI identified the 1993 WTC bombers beforehand and wanted to give them a fake bomb so that they could nail them in a sting operation...except for one idiot FBI supervisor who didn't take the informant seriously and cancelled the operation. Oh, and let's not forget the whole Iraq war that soldier mentioned in the OP even served in was the result of one gigantic "whoops, we goofed" moment over WMDs.

The only difference between how they described things and how you just described things is that they didn't wear big red clown noses that went honk. I'll give them that much credit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join