It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X marks da spots!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

This was my first thought, a typo of a significant date in history, in your opening sentence. Kinda downhill from there...

CJ

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

What I wrote was events that took place after 9 11 and before 9 11, if you read the post wrong it is not my fault. Bosnia Revolution will be posted within hours and information will be provided.

I bid you well Sir or Madam

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

No no there is no typo just a post that has information that is worth the time trying to understand. Also it looks as if a bunch if wacky but all you have to do is see the truth between the lines. So far Unity scored the highest marks, by the way its important that you try do things with the post rather then just read it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysterion

Are you feeling alright?

Did you write this thread out when you were in the bathroom?

I dont understand your point? Or the story? Or the points!!

It just seems like you are seeking major ATTENTION!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So basically, try to remote view as well as read your posts?

I'm afraid I'm unable to do that, haven't learned how but it's intriguing to say the least whether true or bogus. Not sure I truly understand what you said was found in Iraq though, sorry.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Hi, I have no idea if you have any information I may be interested in, but this is simply not the way of going about it. You are on a public forum using the "just trust me" tactic. It has no bearing on how truthful you are, no one will believe you. If you have gone to the lengths you have indicated, you must be able to provide at least a smidgeon of fact that can be parsed.

CJ

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
An interesting turn of events occur

After making the post about 9 11 all of my contacts from several chat engines have been wiped out completely. Some of the chat engines do not work and it has been proven with many attempts on different computers around the house. Any sort of clearing did not solve the problem neither the deletion and installment of the programs as well. It is almost like someone just wiped out my social life and it makes it more suspicious due to the share fact that there is nothing now. No email,contacts, photos and any sort of information that was given by mail is all gone.

I shall dwell on this matter once the Bosnia Revolution post is complete.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

oh, balderdash. You presented nothing that hasn't been discussed here or elsewhere...what preytell, did you set your handlers off with? Anyway, thanks for playing. Life must get boring in the Institution.

CJ

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I guess enjoy the first information will be up shortly.

couldn't you have waited until you actually had something of value to post instead of the tired old "I'll be posting info soon". This isn't twitter, or your blog.
edit on 17-6-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Exactly, the self aggrandizement is extremely tiresome.

Always with a big announcement that either:

1) doesn't happen at all, no further posts (I'm guessing because they do not receive adoration)

2) is something everyone has heard before and is big new news to this young person

3) pure fantasy based delusion with long winded posts that say absolutely nothing

Next...
edit on 18-6-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

at least a smudge of fact that can be parsed

Look into the dig site.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ahh I guess the first wave of bombers has arrived

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion
Any sort of clearing did not solve the problem neither the deletion and installment of the programs as well.

Were you not aware that deletion and re-installment of programs would permanently wipe contacts when completed?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Actually it does not do that due to the fact that they are stored in the server system of the company you are linked to. Which is why it is odd and highly concerning to me due to the share fact of them being deleted. This was before the deletion and re-installment.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So, all of your chat room info was deleted...

Except for ATS?

So "They" are okay with you posting this information...

As long as it's on ATS?

TPTB must not be so bad.

edit on 18-6-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

TPTB, from what I've heard, also enjoy badminton and finger foods...can't be that bad!

CJ
edit on 18-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

From what I can gather, he is basically talking about some of the notes he's taken and the many detailed chats he's had with others, I know I keep mine, all over the place, not in one spot.

I believe he is referring to RVing, Astral Travels and Networking as well.

I hope he comes back and pretty much tells all he has learnt.

The way he discredited himself in his posts, odd words and such, either has a code in them, but I'm way too lazy to see what that is, or he's acting the clown to keep safe.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Why hello there aren't you been gone for long.

Also no all my data in chat logs, emails and notes were deleted that is what I am complaining about. Which is why I am currently trying to recover them and add all my contacts to ask them for help as well.

Anyway I guess welcome stranger

Even though we all know each other on all the need to know bases.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
While the recovery process is happening I thought maybe I should post on how to guides for RV,Astral Travel and Networking as well.

Hmmmm maybe replication of the systematic process that goes through it O_o''' I clearly need some more coffee late nights are killing me Birthday Party planing can be such a hassle some times.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This thread is a joke. The OP posts no creditable references, and has not only grammatical, but also basic spelling errors all over the post. " I am not here to prove anything "

Then stop wasting our time. Until you have some, ANY form of evidence, then do not ask us to believe conjured myth. For without it, that's all this thread is: the machinations of madness conjured by an attention-starved fool.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This was pretty much a waste of my time, as I'm sure others will agree. First, when we see a post we are (maybe)
interested in, we expect to understand what the post is about, by you including whatever information you wanted us to read that supports your post topic. You posted, but said further information would be posted later, providing nothing of substance related to your post. And what do you mean 'X marks the spot'? We don't get a clue from the OP. Later in the thread you do mention Remote Viewing relating to a found strange object, but that's pretty much all I get out of it. I'll choose to just shrug and move on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join