It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X marks da spots!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Welp I have finally came out of the bunker good old bunky you have never let me down

Anyway straight back to the original point as they say you must make an opening statement.

I here by will be posting information the was given to me through several means of gathering sources.

This is the list of guide lines I here by would like to put forward.

1. The means involved loading and exchanging data, remote viewing, contacts of private matters and experience.

2. I here by do not claim to have any connection to the people or the information that will be revealed in this thread.

3. I do not take any responsibilities of events that will take place after you read many of the submitted materials. This includes abductions, threats on your life and any accidents that could be linked to this thread.

4. I do not give a hick about what you post, if you are here to have a laugh good for you. But if you are truly interested you are welcome to read on.

5. I am not here to prove anything or to argue any points the sole aim of this thread is to inform people of things really happening.

Those are the terms of what I am putting forward and do not claim any involvement in the events. Through out the thread names of certain individuals will be changed for security measures.

I guess enjoy the first information will be up shortly.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysterion

I guess enjoy the first information will be up shortly.

couldn't you have waited until you actually had something of value to post instead of the tired old "I'll be posting info soon". This isn't twitter, or your blog.
edit on 17-6-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
QUICKLY

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

It gives us time to go make a cuppa and popcorn.

...Or it allows us to hit x and move on and forget about this thread...

I'll take the latter

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysterion

You are really trying hard to get some flags huh?? Good luck with that!!!

I will join Chadwickus on the latter..Peace
edit on 6/17/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/17/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What the heck I'll wait.

Sorry for the short post but want to have it so I can keep an eye on it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
going on 30 minutes now.

Whatever it is you wish to post is discredited by the length of time and lack of awareness of common sense in making a thread which takes this long or more to post your info.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I was going to post and then thought, nah. Why even bother? Now I'm posting and I'm wondering, why even bother? What changed? Why would I waste any time here? I noticed the 'wickus even made a brief appearance. I wonder if it is the catchy title? I always check out threads with "da" in them, especially when self titled. Hmm. Also, in prepping myself for the thread, I have a lot to learn about the new T&C's listed. I think I may even take of few of them for an opener in each new thread I post. They are pretty cool overall. For some reason, this is my current fav:

1. The means involved loading and exchanging data, remote viewing, contacts of private matters and experience.

I often contact private matters via experience of exchanging data (involving loading said data) with my remote viewing next door neighbor - got it?

CJ
edit on 17-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thread closed until information is forthcoming.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Re-opened as the original poster wished to add more detail.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
9/11, invasion of Iraq and Osama Bin Laden

We all know that drastic day of September 9th that changed American History, as many have known that history is nothing more then text and that text can be bent into any form required. So history is never truly written it is a lie based on one thing a pool of blood, which is why history requires a pool of blood to be written. With understanding of this we can move forward to give a clear reason behind what really happened.

To create and get what you need is simply with three things: diversion, distraction and division. Then you put all these things together forming a show and displaying it for the whole world to witness/see.

The real cause for Iraq war was never oil, weapons of mass destruction but a peace of technology that was found.Several months before it was known and stated by the CIA informant stationed in Iraq that Sadam has hire a large group of archeologists to dig up the desert also specific co-ordinates were give. These co-ordinates were a location of a stationed base that contained classified material and technology, following these events an object was located roughly 50 under the sand. It was told to have a unnatural glow and a distinct pattern that resembled a circuit of a peace of technology unknown origin. The object was moved to the Iraqi Museum and locked in the vault for further studies of the historical also technological value it presented. The size of this so called object was confined within a 2x3 meter box.

During the first days of the invasion the first location to have been taken under control by USA ground forces was the Iraqi Museum. A ground force of 10 men which included 5 special operatives

1.Aprox
2.Stiran
3.Kloien
4.Oyra
5.Merk

all five were given the authorization to extract the context of the material contained within the locked vault
and the other five members were the CIA,NSA and DOD assets

On April 20th at 0500 the item was moved to the 33rd and 32nd Parallel which was ready with transport to the States. A known agent code named Curvell Number Z49CF81 was given the clearance to prepare a report on the containment of the cargo bound for the United States. It was classified as confiscated biological weapons that was going to be investigated and researched by the United States Government. He was also the one that presented this statement to the United Nations about the arsenal of biological weapons discovery in Iraq.The content of the box and all the information on it was moved to the sub base in
Arizona 31°50´ N 1100 19´48" W and stored under the 6th protocol which is a neurological based intelligence training sector, also including effective mind control experiments that were established at the site in the 1980s.

The disposal of all evidence located in Iraq took place and witnesses were removed which is why Sadam's son was killed as being the overseer of the dig. The cause of these events was the release of fragile data and information threat given by Sadam to the United States in June of 1999. Which is why CIA assets were given an active green light for operation H.T. Prior to September 9th during 7th of August primary charges were set up on the focus points of the world trade center.

The technology was also set up that produced the phasing effect it was a protocol 3 based neurological weapon also known as B.D or Black Dawn. The effective radius of the weapon is roughly 2-4 blocks around the world trade center. The weapon was developed in 1969 and was fully operational in 1992 it was used during the collapse of the Soviet Communist Union. The development site of the weapon was 39° 40´ N 108º 0´ W The headquarters for E.M.M.C research, a system of electro magnetic mind manipulation research. The weapon broadcasting the signal through out several strategic locations forming a triangular cut off zone around the World Trade Center.

As it is given 3 things were provided by the weapon during this event:

1. Diversion- Was the first attack of the first plane hitting the tower it was used to take away your attention off the surrounding buildings. The fact being as not to be able to spot several sleepers within the open areas, providing the perfect cover.

2.Distraction - Is the cause of the 2nd plane hitting the 2nd tower resulting in quick realization of it being not an accident with people heading into panic mode.

3.Division - resulting in the panic people were easy to manipulate and did not know what was real and what was the illusion.

The weapon was active long enough to cover up the controlled explosion that took place a second after it was switched off. Resulting in the most clean collapse the surrounding buildings were some assets of the CIA and Pentagon which is why a clean demolition was done.The Pentagon bombing was done by a drone packed with 2 kilos of C4 as the procedure was given the wing of impact was under construction which is why not many people were hurt during this operation.

Next post will be on the Bosnia revolution and the intentions behind it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thats interesting, those weird names initials form MOASK, amongst other possilbilites.

An import company in Iran?

answers.yahoo.com...

Why does Obama want to put Mulsim Moask near 911 war site.?

Well anyway, other possibilities include,

SAKOM:

www.hoovers.com...
Investors

or ASKOM

Just curious, think names would be a code for something.

Did you get those names through astral travels, where they on documents.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Download of documents through some ways I am not proud off and then it was verified by some good contacts. Now this connection of importers I believe there must be a link to it then just names. Thank you for pointing this out and the links you have provided as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.heartcom.org...

Here is a list and locations of many of the said 1500 Bases or Dumbs, do you know of these?

How safe is it to RV this kind of stuff?

My own personal info,and some odd stirrings, when some people mention things, for example some symbols on doors, in them, is that what goes on here, we have to end, and serve and protect.

With the words, whelp and hick, where you trying to discredit yourself to keep safe?
edit on 17-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Im gonna catch me a nap and will post the second post about the Bosnia Revolution soon. As filtering information,processing it,compiling it and then making it small knocks the wind out of me.

Please be patient I will be posting in couple hours.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The safe statement is a maybe yes.

Now the bases are some of the ones I will be speaking of soon and I gather the information about them through different sources, also several other ways and at times RV.

Anyway some are safe to RV but some are dangerous you might just get a hook to the chest for trying to RV them.

Tread lightly take care and most importantly do not go around peeking into places that are not safe.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
WHY CANT you accept the fact 9/11 was a terrorist attack. People have died . Thats all I have to say.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by acoffeelover

I agree, just wrong terrorists, its TPTB terrorist that pulled it off. They do cremation of care cermonies before something relating to this:

marduk

and

courses.cit.cornell.edu...

By the way, RV works, if someone has enough psi and skill.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have to agree with acoffeelover, 9-11 was a terrorist attack. X marks da spots, what a stupid title. More like X marks duh spots. What does that even mean?
edit on 17-6-2011 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Are you saying the invasion and subsequent death of one of Saddam's sons was on Sept 9?

If this is true then Bush pushed the red button himself that was wired up to the WTC! That's a pretty serious allegation wouldn't you say?

The first post should be the flag that tells us this is purposely "made-up" when you say that you cannot be responsible if one of us should die based on our reaction to your story!

Sorry, this is not really a good place for "make believe" story time!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join