It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExSatanist confesses most child abductions done by and for Satanist Sacrifice Rituals

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
ok, I watched those videos.

I want the last 38 minutes of my life back.

Benny Hinn stole them,
and he'll never give them back.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the Benny Hinn portion of the story but I have no doubt children are victims of these cults. Not long ago a man and his wife were taken into custody after it was learned he kidnapped a young girl and kept her prisoner in his back yard. I think she was there 10 years or something. He said angels told him to take the girl.

Both the Phoenicians and the Mesoamericans sacrificed children in their rituals and some groups are still keeping to the tradition. There are unclean spirits in the world today and they still need this ritual to hang on to the physical plane. The new testament warns to stay clear of objects sacrificed to idols. These bad spirits are bound to these idol objects.

The power of Benny Hinn is either hoax or is induced by an unclean spirit. That type of power was ended after the death of the last apostle. The power of God is now performed under the guise of coincidence.
edit on 26-6-2011 by lostinspace because: Added more comment about Benny Hinn

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
I'm not sure about the Benny Hinn portion of the story but I have no doubt children are victims of these cults. Not long ago a man and his wife were taken into custody after it was learned he kidnapped a young girl and kept her prisoner in his back yard. I think she was there 10 years or something. He said angels told him to take the girl.
Were the man and his wife members of a group of other kidnappers? Or were they acting on their own?
Was the man one of the Powers that Be? Head of some bank, large corporation or government?
edit on 2011.6.26 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

They were acting on their own. There's probably more like them out there they haven't found yet.
Jaycee Lee Dugard Found

An article on the kidnapper Phillip Garrido said this about his paranormal abilities.

While in Antioch, Garrido also kept a blog associated with what he called "Gods Desire Church." In the blog Garrido said he had the power to control sound with his mind. Garrido asked several people, including customers, to sign testimonials confirming that they witnessed his ability to "control sound with my mind" and a device he developed "for others to witness this phenomena."

Kidnapping of Jaycee Lee Dugard

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
My god i just got done reading the story of the Kidnapping of Jaycee Lee Dugard, that poor girl and what that family did to her...wow, horrifying.

18 years she was a captive almost hard to believe....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This is typical sensationalistic rubbish. It seems to be based around ideas of what pentacosals think Satanaists do. I know a number (while not being one (I'm a Neopagan Druid, and no that is not a secret society)) and they don't do this.

So no this is as authentic as wearing green on St Pats or a Plastic Tiki

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Doesn't matter if THIS case is real or not.

Satanists do exists. And they do kidnap kids and kill them.

Thousands of kids disappear every year.

You know Christians were accused of this in the Roman empire.... just saying.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Solutions to this problem are relevant whether or not it exists exactly as stated.

Psychic phenomenon (in my opinion, according to my experience) is a fact, & so too is the existence of sexual predators. They will stoop to any low, & use any weapon they can find, to get away with it.

One plausible point of connection: Southern & British Empire slave trade, post WWII espionage, & the third world child slave trade. Post WWII alliances between British & Southern American Families (esp the KKK) that owned slaves in their recent history.

The global slave trade may require the networked effort of multiple psychic armies to defeat.

Network all adoption clinics from the astral plane, immunize them all to mind control & teach them how to profile sexual predators. Give them as many network affiliation options as possible.

Parents can teach their kids to be psychic & network within any psychic community they feel comfortable joining. There is a religious taboo against magical practices amongst monotheists that usually doesn't apply to psychic abilities.

Third world militaries: only provide a small quantity ground troops when confronting if they are under suspicion - w/ heavy astral backup, & always network in the present tense if an attempt is made to build connections within them. If they are under suspicion due to regional issues but haven't done anything wrong according to physical evidence...

Networking therapists astrally according to normal confidentiality agreements & studying existing mind control research provides solutions which wouldn't exist without the reality of astral travel.

Always thoroughly telepathically interrogate all accusers. This bypasses the confidentiality rights of the accused.

Extract every memory of anyone that has been convicted in a court of law of sex crimes of slightest possibility of leading one to their network affiliates. Also include Nazi Satanist serial killers on this list, as well as serial killers with Reptilian Agenda referencing names (Aileen Wournous, alien war on us?).

Make sure all your own people are thoroughly immunized to mind control before bothering to do any of the above, except at the level of local networking & immunization. People underestimate what can result from telepathy & the projection of psychological disorders.

Astral trials, & the eventual recognition of the public judicial system, I consider to be of tremendous importance to cleaning up this kind of problem.

Is it possible to track a psychic signal of pain, similar to dousing for water, to detect where in the world children are in pain? Is it possible to generate global frequencies which inhibit the will to commit child abuse or use WMDs? Found grassroots research departments to answer these questions.

Network Hierarchy: Untrustworthy Anonymous for people who don't consider themselves trustworthy but want eventual network benefits, which is the opportunity to dialogue with a therapist willing to be telepathically interrogated first as to the nature of client-patient confidentiality. Just one (at the discretion of patient), but one the core network body occasionally checks up on.

The Militaries: not all astral networks are likely to agree.

My preferred list: No narcing your friends, the obligation to turn in sex offenders - including those who torture children, and the obligation to turn in WMDs (& that's it) to the most trustworthy source known for handling such a problem (hopefully governments exist that can be trusted), no committing murder or sex crimes, no attempting to infiltrate on behalf of an enemy network body, no sociopathy (including the loophole wherein one is love addicted to evil). No engaging in mind control, including the ownership of slaves. Self defense doesn't count but mind control is not a form of atonement (that's ritual abuse). No engaging in terrorism... which is a form of murder. This includes civilian casualties. I don't trust them if they are willing to directly enable or endorse civilian casualties at any level.

The higher ranking they are in terms of how far they are willing to go to prove they are trustworthy & the harder they work to help people, the more thoroughly they should be rewarded with psychic power & network resources.

-KB
edit on 6-7-2011 by KBUpdikeJr because: 6:27 July 6th: won't edit these two posts ever again in case of an email hack, very public computer

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Global cultural relativism, monotheistic polygamy, statutory rape: This is an important related issue. It's an epidemic problem, only slightly less urgent than the problem stated in the above post.

The only solutions I know of concern encouraging cultural evolution & standardizing an 18+ age limit globally, through legislation.

It's not an easy problem to address. I suspect it requires a lot of sociology & political connections.
edit on 6-7-2011 by KBUpdikeJr because: 6:27 ES July 6th to time date in case of hacking: won't edit these two posts ever again

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
reply to post by JoshNorton

They were acting on their own. There's probably more like them out there they haven't found yet.
Jaycee Lee Dugard Found

An article on the kidnapper Phillip Garrido said this about his paranormal abilities.

While in Antioch, Garrido also kept a blog associated with what he called "Gods Desire Church." In the blog Garrido said he had the power to control sound with his mind. Garrido asked several people, including customers, to sign testimonials confirming that they witnessed his ability to "control sound with my mind" and a device he developed "for others to witness this phenomena."

Kidnapping of Jaycee Lee Dugard

Please tell me you AREN'T trying to pass off the actions of a lone, crazed, psychotic lunatic as evidence of an alleged Satanic society bent on stealing and sacrificing children????

And to think they actually let people like you VOTE.... No wonder this society is in so much trouble.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Pocky

Well if this is true she is an acomplice to mass murder of children and needs to be arrested and tried in a court of law. She needs to tell the authorities names, dates and places and her associates need also to be arrested.

But she is not real I can tell. Anyone who had done such acts would not come across the way she does.

I am sure she is just a participant in an evangelical charade of exageration and a delusional and vulnerable soul!

Satan and his children control the world . They control four horns of power spoken of in the bible and they are Education , Politics , Financial and Religion. The NWO and UN are all part of Satans plan for his one world religion were all are forced to bow to him and to lead as many as Gods children away from God.

Look up the Alex Jones video were he snuck into Bohemian Grove , the world leaders all meet there to pray to Moloch a giant owl statue that in the time of Babaylon children were sacrificed to. This stuff is all real and most people refuse to accept it because that would mean they have to admit God exists .

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Godsontoo

Yea i don't understand how people can just poo poo the mock sacrifice even if they don't believe some of the conspiracy theories the fact this gos on with such high powered people is in fact strange, it lends to the credence that groups such as the one depicted in the movie Eyes Wide Shut are out there and again even if you don't wanna believe that everybody in power is Satanic that's fine too....i don't but of course there's powerful people that are indeed satanic and have groups like the one i just mentioned in said movie....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo
This stuff is all real and most people refuse to accept it because that would mean they have to admit God exists .

Except that it's not all real, Moloch was in fact a bull rather than an owl for starters.

I'm not saying you're totally wrong but try to think for yourself and not be told what to believe, a lot of these people you idolise also have agendas.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Goathief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
For reading later

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

SATANISM AND THE CIA part-1

SATANISM AND THE CIA part-2

Uploaded on Sep 18, 2007

In his documentary film "Satanism and The CIA", Ted Gunderson shows the link between satanic ritual abuse, drug trafficking and the international trafficking in children by the CIA.
Ted Gunderson is former head of the FBI, Los Angeles, California.
In this clip, his assistant Linda Weegan shares her own personal experience with satanism. THIS IS REAL FOLKS and there are an estimated 3 million satanists in the United States alone.

AOM 47

Ruby Tuesday. Rolling Stones

pid.hoop.la...

Something else I have thought for a long time: Ruby Tuesday, released early 1967. Is it a homage to Paul, they changed the sex of the subject in the song to make it less clear? Ruby- blood red, Tuesday the day (night) he died. Ruby is also an anagram of "bury"...

"Ruby Tuesday" makes me think of the actress Tuesday Weld who it is rumored was deeply involved in "satanic practices" much like what is seen in the movie "Rosemary's Baby." Perhaps this is the "Tuesday" they are referring to?

There is a huge coalition between the rituals and the high ranking pedaphile rings, and this is everywhere.

And we need to wake up and not wake up afraid, but mad. LIke really really on fire with justice to save these children and make the biggest stink doing just that.

That means scouring for underground, basements tunnels, banks, court houses, beneath church's for yes, there is a link. And those Church members that have odd rings, and drive orange and red cars, may not all be guilty, but wide awake and furiously SERVE AND PROTECT would none the less check them out thoroughly, for a long time, their comings and goings. Oh and they could be doctors. Check businesses, warehouses, rich estates in the woods, all wooded areas and holiday places every single time a child vanishes.

I want SERVE AND PROTECT PERIOD, NONSTOP BY WIDE AWAKE CITIZENS.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Bill Maloney Rattles Ken Livingstone

David Icke and Bill Maloney at UK Rally Against Child Abuse 2010

David Icke & Bill Maloney 02 Brixton Academy - True Grit

Shocking ITV News Interview with Bill Maloney

The foster care, and institutionalized abuse, which also involves murder and disappearances, is also a form of sacrifice. Same elites behind all of this.

www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

434 refugee kids go missing from Garda run "care homes"

Senator David Norris confirms that serving and former Garda run "Care" Homes for refugees in Republic of Ireland

NB: I phoned Senator David Norris after I heard him on an RTE radio discussing the issue of missing refugees in Ireland. I later sent him a copy of my book and much documentation regarding elitist cults in Ireland and satanic cult activity! (I dont think there is any difference!)

And then of course there is Les Ballet Rose.

dutroux.blogspot.ca...
Child abuse, fascist networks and Bilderberg.

l.yimg.com...

There are rumors about things like this. And when you see the code words, then they leap out in celebrity pictures, in magazine articles:

www.ballet.co.uk...

In “Le Spectre de la Rose” the primitive force is the Spectre himself who appears to a young girl just returned from a ball. As the personification of a rose, the Spectre represents the girl’s erotic desires, to which she awakens when the Spectre invites her to dance with him....

And jumps to another ballet, next paragraph:

In “Afternoon of a Faun” the central character is half man and half animal, so he lives entirely by instinct.

PAN! SATAN.

You read it and you see the code. Whats being alluded to.

Media industry is obviously compromised as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

LOL...oh, you're serious. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Satanic riituals, Satan knows and believes Roman Catholicism is the true faith, all the rest are man-made religions, Christian and non-Christian. That is why he and his followers desecrate the most Holy Eucharist.

Satanism and the Eucharist

...Nicolas had been a part of the prayer group all year long, but this was the first time that he had talked about his life before his conversion. He told us about how he became involved in Satanism while in his late teens. It enslaved him, bringing despair and utter loneliness to his life, to the point where he was tormented with thoughts of suicide. He felt trapped and helpless in its grasp. It was only through the constant prayers of his mother that he was finally freed from this slavery a couple of years ago, and he began to give his life back to Christ.

I had never met anyone like Nicolas, openly admitting a past involvement in Satanism. After the initial shock, I bombarded him with three questions, one after another. First, how did they ‘worship’ Satan? I had always heard that it was not anything like worshipping an image of Satan or singing hymns, but by having a so-called “Black Mass.” In other words, their entire service is a mockery of the Catholic Mass. Was this true, I asked him? Not a Protestant preaching service, not a Buddhist temple ritual, but an explicit mockery of our Mass? “Yes,” Nicolas told us, “that is true.”

I had also heard, I continued, that Satanists steal consecrated communion bread from their local Catholic churches which they desecrate at these black services. For example, I have heard of Catholic parishes where this is such a problem that the pastor is forced to post special attendants during Holy Communion who watch to make sure that no one receives the Eucharist and walks away without consuming the host. The Satanists take these consecrated hosts to their services—these wafers of “bread” that Catholics believe have been miraculously transformed by the Holy Spirit into the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ—and desecrate them with spit, bodily waste, and other such unimaginable blasphemies. Before your conversion, I asked Nicolas, did you and your fellow Satanists steal consecrated hosts for this purpose? “Yes,” Nicolas answered, “we did.”

The poor guy probably felt like he was being interrogated by the CIA by this point, but knowing that I might never have this opportunity again, I asked Nicolas one final question. I told him that I had also heard that those who were very deep in Satanism could actually tell whether a communion host had been consecrated or not. For example, they will not steal communion bread from Protestant communion meals, nor will they steal unblessed communion bread for desecration at these “Black Masses.” It would not work because some of the Satanists would immediately recognize that it was just ordinary bread. They would be able to tell that Jesus Christ was not sacramentally present there.

I asked Nicolas whether this also was true. He again replied that it is, and he told us that he could do this himself before his conversion from Satanism. A chill went down my spine. If someone were to put ten identical communion hosts in front of him, nine unconsecrated and one consecrated, he would have been able to point directly and immediately to the host that had been consecrated. I asked him in amazement, “But how were you able to know?!?” He looked at me and the words he spoke are forever burned in my memory: “Because of the hate,” he said. “Because of the burning hate I would feel toward that host, apart from all the others.”...

saintfactory.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Satanic riituals, Satan knows and believes Roman Catholicism is the true faith, all the rest are man-made religions...

I guess I missed where Catholicism was invented by something other then men.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

How is Catholicism not a man-made religion? Do you not know the history of your own church?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join