It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExSatanist confesses most child abductions done by and for Satanist Sacrifice Rituals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
For harming the children they deserve whats to come.......

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

It's not only immoral and illogical to pursue unsupported charges fueled by moral outrage; it's counterproductive. If the guy gets off because the case wasn't airtight and he's innocent, his life is ruined and the actual culprit got away; if the guy gets off because the case was airtight and he's guilty, he learns that he can get away with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213
reply to post by wcitizen

It's not only immoral and illogical to pursue unsupported charges fueled by moral outrage; it's counterproductive. If the guy gets off because the case wasn't airtight and he's innocent, his life is ruined and the actual culprit got away; if the guy gets off because the case was airtight and he's guilty, he learns that he can get away with it.

Which guy? Who are you referring to, please?

These are all articles which already appear in the media, I'm making no personal accusations about anyone. But there is a huge, wide-scale problem going on which many people are not aware of. These children deserve much, much more help.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
To all those who are in a rush to dismiss this as rubbish, I want to ask you one question,

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN, IF IT'S TRUE?

And another question.

If you were one of those children, what would you want good adults to do?
edit on 21-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Exactly, we have to end this, its so important to bust this wide open, and rescue these children from these groups and family.

Even hiring private investigators, and standing by them by the thousands in every area can bring some form of protection.

This has to end.

And its very organized, though when one stands in light squares, there is no fear. There is nothing to fear, at all. Stand in the love squares and don't allow threats or intimidation to bully you.

There was another thread about music industry and untimely deaths in laurel valley.

One of my favorite muscicians, growing up, who I just loved, was Tim Buckley. His words were very suggestive, even as he progressed his music, though I liked his earlier songs, he spoke of a woman reminding him of a skinned cat crawling across the road. He died under mysterious circumstances.

Tim Buckley - Song to the Siren

It seems CIA children, para military children are by the norm, these muscicians. Even words in one of his songs alluded to this, about fighting wars no one knows about, as he was asking after his son. So much sorrow in his beautiful music. His son also died, around the same age, Jeff Buckley.

It seems that Charles Manson, was also Laurel Valley as was a CIA fascility. When he went to prison, his other members from his "family" formed a animal society, very well thought of one, mentioned on the news for fund raising, as if their golden boy, promoted by those in high places, this is in UTAH.

Its all connected.

So when I posted this on the other thread two strange things happened. I found a file appear suddenly on my home folder, called Dead Joe. That file relates to using a linux program, kwrite, I believe, an editor, which I rarely use. And it wasn't there before, in fact wasnt there until just that day.

Looking into it, I found a song, Dead Joe, that had very chilling words, akin to a hitmans song.

Welcome to the car smash
Welcome to the car smash
Welcome to the car smash
A-a-a-a-a-smash
Dead Joe

Junk-Sculpture turning back to JUNK
Ju-ju-ju-ju-junk
Dead Joe
Oh Joe no-o-o-o-o-o! it's christmas time Joe
It's christmans time now for you
And all the little bells are hanging two-by-two
The holly and the nativity
Oh speak to me Joe speak to me Joe speak to me oh

All Santa/Saturn/Satan language and a threat.

The only one who would have put that there was the CIA, for I'm always monitoried, have had choppers chase the crafts, TR3Bs, had clicks on the phone and when I spoke up, the whole internet, tv, phone off for ages.

As I was searching for this and found those lyrics, late night, my wall was booted hard, on the outside, by what sounded like BOOTS.

Show no fear. Bullying is done by people who are really insecure, they need mommies themselves. Just stand in the light squares.
The real joke is, knowing how comparmentalized it all is, and the need to know basis, whoever put those files there doesnt even have the clearance to access whatever files they have on me fully. I doubt my PM does.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Irish Protesters Demand End to Government Collusion with Catholic Child Church Child Rapists:

theintelhub.com...

Protesters rallied yesterday outside government offices in Dublin to demand that the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) stop shielding child rapists in the Catholic church, and threatening citizens who demand action.

Gerry O’Donovan, a member of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), joined with Kevin Flanagan, Dave O’Brien and others in delivering a formal letter of protest to the government because of the DPP’s refusal to bring charges against a Catholic priest, “Brother B”, who has raped at least nine girls.

The protesters also pointed out that the DPP has even threatened to sue anyone who demands the prosecution of suspected child raping priests.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The accusations in the OP and in the testimony of A. True Ott, which appear to be baseless.

These children deserve much, much more help.

This is true, but they won't get it from witch hunts.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

They will get this from wide awake, aware citizens determined to uncover this and root it out and serve and protect the children.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The accusations in the OP and in the testimony of A. True Ott, which appear to be baseless.

These children deserve much, much more help.

This is true, but they won't get it from witch hunts.

You say they 'appear' to be baseless...isn't that also a kind of accusation?

I don't see a witch hunt, I see a huge problem of children being terribly abused and hurt.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree. That's why I was so adamantly against the OP and the statements of people like A. True Ott. Tilting at windmills isn't any better than a lack of awareness; it's arguably worse, as it attracts attention (and therefore resources) to nothing while real instances of the crime continue unabated, and increase the likelihood of public disillusionment.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if THIS case is real or not.

Satanists do exists. And they do kidnap kids and kill them.

Thousands of kids disappear every year.

800,000 Missing Kids? Really?

News reports cited a statistic that 800,000 children disappear every year—or about 2,000 a day. Seriously? How reliable are these numbers?

When the categories get conflated, the statistics can become confusing. Take the number 800,000: It's true that 797,500 people under 18 were reported missing in a one-year period, according to a 2002 study. But of those cases, 203,900 were family abductions, 58,200 were nonfamily abductions, and only 115 were "stereotypical kidnappings," defined in one study as "a nonfamily abduction perpetrated by a slight acquaintance or stranger in which a child is detained overnight, transported at least 50 miles, held for ransom or abducted with the intent to keep the child permanently, or killed."

But in other ways, the NCIC may understate the figures. Many missing persons aren't reported at all—a 1997 study estimated that only 5 percent of nonfamily abductions (in which a nonfamily member detains a child using force for more than an hour) get reported to police. Some police departments may not even bother filing a report when a kid runs away from home for a few days. It's also easy to lose track of abduction cases, since some of them get filed away under associated crimes, like homicide or sexual assault.

And don't mind kro32, he's a shill.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I see no witch hunts.

You mean to tell me that Satanists and Latter-day Saints are not viewed with undeserved suspicion when they're accused of awful things?

I see children being terrified and terribly abused and hurt.

Once again, I'm not talking about the documented cases you've mentioned. I'm talking about the testimonies of self-serving "whistleblowers" like Ott and the OP.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Oh, it ABSOLUTELY matters. For every demonstrably false accusation, there becomes less and less credibility when a real case is brought to light. You can't have reasonable doubt if there's no reason to doubt, but for every false claim, the reasons to doubt grow...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Oh, it ABSOLUTELY matters. For every demonstrably false accusation, there becomes less and less credibility when a real case is brought to light. You can't have reasonable doubt if there's no reason to doubt, but for every false claim, the reasons to doubt grow...

Or for every false report, a shill is being it, trying to do disinformation or destroy the credibility of anyone real coming forward.

Satanists exists and they've been caught several times over the years doing their businesses.

Saying that most child abductions are done by satanists is ridiculous however.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I see no witch hunts.

You mean to tell me that Satanists and Latter-day Saints are not viewed with undeserved suspicion when they're accused of awful things?

Well, if someone is a satanist imo some degree of suspicion imo may not be undeserved, depending on the context and the indiviidual concerned. As to latter-day-saints, I'm not sure who you have in mind. It's true that every individual is innocent until proven guilty, but if it becomes clear that certain organisations are involved with dark activities and someone is known to be a member of such a society, I guess it's not unreasonable to ask questions. For example, if someone is known to regularly frequent known members of the mafia, this doesn't at all mean that the person is engaging in mafia activities, but it would seem normal to me to wonder if it might be the case.

I see children being terrified and terribly abused and hurt.

Once again, I'm not talking about the documented cases you've mentioned. I'm talking about the testimonies of self-serving "whistleblowers" like Ott and the OP.

It's true that not all whistleblowers are genuine. Some aren't. One has to look at what is being said and evaluate the statements and evidence they present. This applies to all whistleblowers, no matter the area they are speaking about. Your conclusion is that Ott and the whistleblower in the OP are self-serving,which is your opinion, but it's also possible that may not be the case.

As far as my interpretation is concerned, Ott makes no specific allegations of a crime against any individual and gives sources for many of his statements.

With regard to the OP, others have said similar things. That doesn't make it true, of course, but for me at least there are enough similar testimonies and other circumstantial facts to make me believe these things do happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not just children, but with all of the missing people we should be tripping over bodies on the sidewalk and on every camping trip or seeing on in every other dumpster. My question has always been.. where the hell are the bodies?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

That is something I really people don't go into. Picturing it is too negative.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

That is something I really people don't go into. Picturing it is too negative.

It surely **is** something people go into if they truly give a crap to understand it, stop it and not just use it for a reason to cluck their tongues online at a sad story. Picturing the whole story is too negative so we just choose the titillating parts to discuss on a message board? Since when has it made any sense to cry over the fate of the kids.. but not discover the whole truth ....and just be satisfied with part?
The answer to the question goes to what is actually happening. The bodies of human beings dont just disappear body and all.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

if it becomes clear that certain organisations are involved with dark activities and someone is known to be a member of such a society, I guess it's not unreasonable to ask questions.

That's very reasonable, assuming everyone waits for the allegations to be proven. You're either naive, dishonest or living in a utopia of intellectual honesty if you believe that's going to happen.

Your conclusion is that Ott and the whistleblower in the OP are self-serving,which is your opinion, but it's also possible that may not be the case.

I find it very unlikely that they know enough to confidently make the accusation, have genuine concern for the victims, and yet cannot produce one iota of evidence for their claims. It's worth noting also that Ott folds the medical industry into his conspiracy...and just happens to sell naturopathic medicine.

As far as my interpretation is concerned, Ott makes no specific allegations of a crime against any individual

Your interpretation is predicated on a fundamental misunderstanding of the LDS Church. The Salt Lake Temple is the headquarters of the Church, and office of the President of the Church and the Twelve Apostles; at the very least, he's accusing them of criminal negligence. Then there's Temple Square security, whose complicity in such a scheme is an absolute necessity. Then there are the thousands of missionaries over the years, who would have been involved in temple upkeep as part of their Missionary Training Center duties, and thus are necessarily complicit. A conservative estimate would put the accused at around 12,000. That's assuming Salt Lake is the only one of the Church's 134 temples where this occurs.

and gives sources for many of his statements.

The errata have been previously noted, and are critical. Also, the "many" of his statements sourced do not include the critical portion, the actual testimonies of abuse victims.

With regard to the OP, others have said similar things. That doesn't make it true, of course, but for me at least there are enough similar testimonies and other circumstantial facts to make me believe these things do happen.

The FBI is working on its fourth decade investigating the matter, and has investigated over 12,000 cases. None have produced substantial leads. That, and the fact that religious organizations known to be unscrupulous in other areas are the main source of such allegations, lead me to believe these things do not happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I am more focused on prevention and that we can bust the groups wide open and save lives, than the gruesome ways they use victims bodies in the groups, is not something to dwell. Seeing positive, see the groups disbanded, arrested, see rescuerers walking in, vividly send energy to this, and pray/meditate, if others will get together work for this. Safety in numbers. There are things in underground bases, too. Things beyond people's understanding and imagination.

Cannabilism is one thing, and not just them. Some bodies end up in our products. There is no body that is for sure.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I laughed as soon as i read the bit about Benny hinn and i didn't read on.
The woman is obviously delusional and a liar, just as delusional as anyone else that can see angels and a halo around Benny Hinn. This is woman is a freak and is just as retarted as the people in the benny hinn mindwashing propaganda cult.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join