It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExSatanist confesses most child abductions done by and for Satanist Sacrifice Rituals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This former Satanist had the highest level satanist title that a female can achieve within the heirarchy, she described her title as Bride of Satan. She gives the goods on what this wicked insidious group is taught about the nature of God and more, much more. Don't miss it.

She spills some real beans on how amazingly broad a network the Satanist Club/Illuminati is and just how much more infiltrated our society is than you think. If you ever had a million questions about the cabal that runs this world than this video is gonna be a super jump in explaining how the world really works. Watch it from beginning to end.

Ever wonder where most of the children are that you see have gone missing and have their faces posted on those missing signs. Ever wonder why the blood of babies is more valuable to them than the blood of adults?

She describes herself as a bride of Satan

former satanist witch bride of satan - she was at a benny hinn conference with two other witches, trying to put curses on him, when Benny spotted them and said he knew what they were doing. He said two were going to hell and she would be delivered. She also saw a great light of protection around Hinn and angels on stage with him.

She claims that many of the child abductions are children stolen by satanists for satanic rituals and sacrifice.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Pocky because: new stuff added

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Unlikely since I can't recall ever hearing about any recent case of children being sacrificed by satanists. If this is what most children are abducted for then it's likely that a few people would be caught doing this.

So either they all are very very good at hiding it or it's simply a case of this woman turning on her previous friends and making them look as bad as she can.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

It's probably that your new to this subject. Some of us have, on our search for what the hell is going on in this world, stumbled upon the goods. You just have to dig. It's pretty hard to get out of the satanic cabal, because so many people in high places and all sectors of society are part of it, and if even they try to escape it, they are threatened with being put to death. It's a good thing when a member finds a way to escape.

I think this is the same girl in a more recent video.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well if this is true she is an acomplice to mass murder of children and needs to be arrested and tried in a court of law. She needs to tell the authorities names, dates and places and her associates need also to be arrested.

But she is not real I can tell. Anyone who had done such acts would not come across the way she does.

I am sure she is just a participant in an evangelical charade of exageration and a delusional and vulnerable soul!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Reading this book will probably give more people a better picture of what this girl was up to. This is one of the biggest secrets of the world that most people dont' know about because no movies, tv shows, and most alternative media, they still don't know about it, not yet.

You can read the book on PDF for FREE.

www.tearstojoyministries.org...
edit on 16-6-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is crazy...I mean Benny Hinn !!! This man who claims to be a Pastor has found his organization which raises millions of dollars off of peoples need for something other than what they already have has found himself embroiled in a heroin scandal....accusations of affairs...an investigation by congress (yes the kettle calling the pot black)...a affair with another televangelist...lavish and excessive spending of church monies....and I could go further and I am sure that in the future Mr Hinn will continue to supply the ammo and shoot hisself in the foot.

I would not put any 'faith" in anything from the charlatan Benny Hinn nor anyone else surrounded by money...it corrupts and this is just another example of his "church extending a story before the faithful public of elderly people and what little SSN checks they get...Give a BS story and you shall recieve millions of dollars to fight the great SATAN !!

healtheland.wordpress.com...
edit on 6/16/2011 by DJMSN because: Too add links

edit on 6/16/2011 by DJMSN because: to add links

www.youtube.com...

www.zimbio.com...
edit on 6/16/2011 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Or it could be that you're worshipping a supposed mass murderer just to feel the adrenaline of fear. Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is a lie, it is propaganda to strike fear into the hearts
of non thinking Christians.

Anything associated with Benny Hinn can be immediately
discarded.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
This is crazy...I mean Benny Hinn !!! This man who claims to be a Pastor has found his organization which raises millions of dollars off of peoples need for something other than what they already have has found himself embroiled in a heroin scandal....accusations of affairs...an investigation by congress (yes the kettle calling the pot black)...a affair with another televangelist...lavish and excessive spending of church monies....and I could go further and I am sure that in the future Mr Hinn will continue to supply the ammo and shoot hisself in the foot.

I would not put any 'faith" in anything from the charlatan Benny Hinn nor anyone else surrounded by money...it corrupts and this is just another example of his "church extending a story before the faithful public of elderly people and what little SSN checks they get...Give a BS story and you shall recieve millions of dollars to fight the great SATAN !!

healtheland.wordpress.com...
edit on 6/16/2011 by DJMSN because: Too add links

edit on 6/16/2011 by DJMSN because: to add links

www.youtube.com...

www.zimbio.com...

Benny Hinn heroin scandal? Oh too funny. But not as funny as that Ted what's his name from the New Life church that like to snort Crystal meth off the sweaty backs of dudes before red hot buttsex on Saturday then come in on Sunday railing about the sins of homosexuality. Then he said the devil made him do it. The laughs never stop with these evangelicals.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
That video scared the # out of me or maybe im just a paranoid coward

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I've viewed both videos. What she described in the videos "felt" believable --- seeing "auras", feeling tingling sensations, fighting demons, hearing babies crying. Once again, I didn't "appreciate" the "Lord's name used in vain" --- Jesus did this, Jesus did that. The creepy part was when the whites of her eyes darkened completely. Now that's demonic.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Burn the witch Burn the Witch!
they keep useing the old bull dodo.
if you belive this you are the same as them.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
While I do lean towards believing our appointed rulers have strange and perhaps evil religious practices, I wonder why she didn't name any names, or reveal the location of a church where sacrifices take place, or where one of these mountainside bunkers full of sacrificial prisoners is located... I guess they probly blindfolded her? Even the highest ranking female is not to be trusted completely... Seems like it could be a satanist policy... Bit seriously she should have had SOME kind of GOODS... Yes arrest the woman and waterboard the life out of her! See how quick she admits the truth then... Either tell us where the babies are or tell us it was a lie...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Have you ever heard of Hollie Greig, Madeline McCann, Bohemia Grove, CIA ritual sacrifice of children, Scotland Yard pedophile ring????

www.youtube.com...

www.google.co.nz...=en&xhr=t&q=hollie+greig&cp=10&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&rlz=1R2GZHZ_en&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=hollie+gre&pbx=1&bav=on.2, or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=6c408b874ec8289b&biw=1259&bih=539

www.google.co.nz...=psy&hl=en&rlz=1R2GZHZ_en&source=hp&q=child+sacrifice+scotland+yard&rlz=1R2GZHZ_en&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,o r.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=6c408b874ec8289b&biw=1259&bih=539

ufo-planetx.blogspot.com...

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

Scotland’s Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini (the Procurator Fiscal (chief prosecutor)in Aberdeen when Hollie’s allegation were being made and then not investigated) is hiring Glasgow law firm Levy & McRae to send letters to all of the media in Scotland threatening them with legal action if they report this scandal. (source)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Strangely enough, all the videos relating to Robert Green exposing the pedophile ring which abused Hollie Greig have all been removed from youtube, now why would that be? why would they be wanting to still try and cover up the top-notch filth who have committed these despicable crimes and never been punished for them. Even the BBC was threatened if they aired the documentary relating to the Hollie Greig case. So the cover-up continues. The elite rule the media and MSM so they can continue covering up whatever they want.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hahahahaha - Benny Hinn with Angels around him - hahahahahaha

Oh man.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've known this for a very long time.

And its really important for people to understand how incredible common this is in every single community, with doctors, lawyers, some judges, city counsel,teachers and MINISTERS involved.

This is how the CIA/MKULTRA, the Globalists actually terrorize and traumatize the world.

This is also how, alot of promotions take place, many can't get very high without this paricipation.

When non disclosure contracts are signed and people are quiet, and won't speak up, and others think that how would it be possible even for this many to remain silent, They've been made to participate in child sacrifice and do crimes, and proof of this is held back so they can be destroyed at any moment for speaking up.

And if enough people would lift their heads up for a change, WE COULD CHANGE IT ALL.

Cause I'm more than willing for thousands of citizens with some good private detecitves TO BUST THEIR CEREMONIES SKY HIGH!

I 'd right there doing my duty.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Unlikely since I can't recall ever hearing about any recent case of children being sacrificed by satanists. If this is what most children are abducted for then it's likely that a few people would be caught doing this.

So either they all are very very good at hiding it or it's simply a case of this woman turning on her previous friends and making them look as bad as she can.

In your opinion.

Personally, i would not trust those who have control of the media and law system in the U.S. to report such incidents to the public. U.S. politicians especially are not trustworthy.

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Pocky

Well if this is true she is an acomplice to mass murder of children and needs to be arrested and tried in a court of law. She needs to tell the authorities names, dates and places and her associates need also to be arrested.

But she is not real I can tell. Anyone who had done such acts would not come across the way she does.

I am sure she is just a participant in an evangelical charade of exageration and a delusional and vulnerable soul!

In your opinion.

Personally i would not be so hasty to cast an opinion on such a controversial subject or on any individual without background history of the individual to check out in order to form an opinion.

Originally posted by Version100

This is a lie, it is propaganda to strike fear into the hearts of non thinking Christians.

Anything associated with Benny Hinn can be immediately discarded.

In your opinion.

Personally i am not a Christian, i am not religious at all , several comments on this thread give off the impression that they are being posted by individuals who either live in a bubble (have had a very sheltered life) or they themselves have been involved in what is considered by sane individuals with good morals to be immoral insane behavior.

Originally posted by buddha
Burn the witch Burn the Witch! they keep useing the old bull dodo. if you belive this you are the same as them.

In your opinion.

Who is "them" and what 'in your opinion' is "the same as them" ? and what makes you believe that you have the right to tell anyone else what they should or should not believe and cast judgement on "them" due to whatever their beliefs happen to be ?
edit on 18-6-2011 by 123AZ because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sounds like Benny Hinn propaganda more than anything...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Read David Icke's "The Biggest Secret"

He tried to warn everyone twenty years ago.

And one man's demon is another man's "other dimensional being".

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

LAUREL CANYON 1 - 60s Music Hollywood CIA MK-Ultra '___'

Part 1, the rest are on the channel.

www.noonehastodietomorrow.com...

Chilling account of Laurel Canyon, the CIA, rituals, the stars are actually military kids! Just think most famous people didn't win that spot, they were cia/military/black op children or chosen bloodlines.

Charles Manson and his family were there and after he went to jail, look what happened to his members, very endorsed by the new media, who promote their business, and obviously well connected:

www.thedogpress.com...

Best Friends has Katie Couric and the CBS evening news to help solicit donations.
Best Friends wants laws to criminalize dog breeding.
Best Friends wants laws to grant citizen “rescuers” the power to steal your animals.
Best Friends is promoted on the Animal Liberation Front website.

Best Friends is no friend of mine.

Self proclaimed as the richest and "largest animal sanctuary in the United States", meet Best Friends Animal Society aka The Process, Church of the Final Judgment, aka the Four-P Movement, aka The Foundation Church of the Millennium, aka The Foundation Faith of God, aka Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.

This is the way its done and run.

omasiali.wordpress.com...

George Bush was slumming prior to his first election, he was located in a small hickville town in Texas, a kind of gateway for the CIA's drug running for mexico and the member of a satanic group. Well the group members were ritualistically murdered while he disappeared.

He was pursued for these murders by the sheriff's office for some time before Big Daddy Bush told them to buzz off.

Just prior to his first election when questioned about it, he said something to the effect of there being so much wrong in this country that needed fixing, so why dwell on something that may or may not be true?

He was elected anyway. That was on the news in Canada, all this rings a bell. We found it odd that the US would elect a probable murder suspect.

It went further than this, he would sit on death row, and pardon, pyscho killers, but insure the execution of those who should never have been put in jail, such as a mentally challenged teenager, 17 I believe who stabbed her mother in a temper tantrum. She pleaded for her life and he mocked her.

Her mother was crying for her baby.

This is something people need to wake up to, to clear the haze and delusions out of their minds. Apparently all those subliminal messages OBEY everywhere seem to work.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join