It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wow!!!
JFK shooted from a device from his own limusine!
I never thought that!

SNC

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
lol "brainhurt" this is tons of info you guys here at ats really take what u do seriously !! im thinking of doing a couple of threads but it seems im going to need some practice!!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Hiya NRE, I went after the two sources for the Peter Beter online information; let's face it, without these two guys, Beter would barely even exist. Two questions were top of my mind:

Where did website owner Matej Dzurik get the materiel from?

Why is Grandia01 using deception to flesh out his Peter Beter wiki?

Dzurik seems the more interesting element so I got my 'cyber-stalking' cap on and searched the hell out of his online identity and interests. It's not too pleasant 'stalking' someone...feels wrong.

He's a man who likes windsurfing and photography; his photos are on photography sites. He owns at least three websites and a small business. The websites are UFOaliens (promoting Beter and CT) and Travel2City. None of which tells us much of how he came by the content, but it definitely shows he likes a hot cup of conspiracy. The fact that he owns three websites shows that he's internet-savvy and will notice a surge of site-clicks to his Beter site. He's likely following this thread. With this in mind; I've e-mailed him to ask where he got the material. Cut to the chase...

The second guy, Grandia01, is interesting. He's a Palestinian, moderate Muslim who probably studied in Chicago (PhD) until 2009 when he moved to Oman. He plays RPGs like Divinity 2 and has excellent English. He's looking for a wife too! He likes CT and has doubts about how the US conducts itself in the Middle-East. It's possible that this adds to his beliefs in big conspiracies, but does it explain why he's spent a lot of time and ingenuity to create a wiki page that is fundamentally based in deception? What drives him to add fake and misleading links? A guy with an alleged PhD knows exactly what he's doing! Is his Palestinian heritage doing the thinking when he supports a guy who blames everything on Rockefellers!? Probably!

So we seem to have two men from different cultures and locations who are jointly engaged in a deception to make Peter Beter appear like a man with secret knowledge and the Rockefeller diary of planned mischief.

What's their motivation in this and are they connected? Why are they prepared to hoax their evidence to increase Beter's apparent credibility? The effort they've put into all this has been spread across 6 years and has taken time and money. It's still fishy!

ETA: I've emailed another guy who might have some answers.

@Mr Mask: I've just this moment found a bunch of YT videos.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

That is great, I will tell you this, with further investigation into the files, there is some pretty legit stuff there, things that are far to serious for just 2 random guys to be "playing" around with. Have you had a chance to look over any of the things that have been discovered throughout the day?

I hope so, the only way this guy could be completely made up, if is hundreds of thousands are in on it, including the gov, websites, newspapers, journalists, etc,. But... if he' is real, he may not have said these things either, why wouldn't someone step forward to clear his name?

So, many questions, but thanks for the contribution, I think at this point we need all the help we can get

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Yeah, Beter first appeared to be a fictional construction to spoof CTers. The hoaxing by Grandia and Dzurik naturally led to the conclusion that it was all clever manipulation. That's not so clear right now.

The person I've emailed might shed some light on the origins of the Beter tapes. I'd also very much like to email Lilly Beter, but the only access is through her company and would never make it through admin. It's far too wacky a subject for her staff to let through the system. What could we ask her? She could undoubtedly give us a clearer impression of the man himself and from where he got his ideas from.

At the moment, it seems fairly clear that Beter was real and held those views. My initial position was wrong. What remains to be seen is the authenticity of the tapes. You might have heard about the Hitler Diaries? Ruling out a modern fabrication is key to establishing how much credibility should be given to the guy.

I gotta say, it's been the most challenging thread in a long time. Great fun...so thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
For Ancestry.com, 2 records found for Peter Beter.

Adds to St Petersburg Times obituary, and gives his West Virginia Social Security number(234-20-9731;Issue State: West Virginia;Issue Date: Before 1951). Google search gives 4 websites.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I looked (skimmed) really over the site (www.ufoaliens.info...), from what I can tell there was absolutely NO reason for Beter's name to be there AT ALL. He has links to some of the greats. Its not like the site is solely based on Beter and his work.

Now I'm getting more confused. For me based on that he seems to be another that was possibly duped. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by allclad hero
So I read most pages of this thread and a few of the audio logs myself and found some startling information. In Audio letter # 25, Dr. Beter talks about 10 soviet cobalt bombs placed in various areas around the world. He also gives cordinates for the locations of these devices. Here is where it gets interesting.

"No. 7: 37-35-10 North, 144-5-20 East in the Japan Trench, around 350 miles northeast of Tokyo."

I took the cordinates shown and googled the epicenter for the 9.0 japan quake and here is what I got.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

IT IS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME LOCATION?!?!?!?

Was a massive bomb set off that triggured the disaster? Would like help digging into this discovery. And thanks to the OP for providing interesting reading material.

When I first read this, I gotta admit it kinda gave me shivers. But I went and plotted these points out on a map and I think you'd be really surprised what a difference a few degrees can make. It turns out, these are in "almost the exact same location" in the same way San Francisco and Santa Cruz are in the exact same location.

The distance between the two points is about 200 kilometers. Which erm (insert rough math) is like 120 miles I think. So, unless the bomb had been drifting aloft in the ocean all this time, it probably wasn't the same one. Keep up the good work though, maybe something will come of these tapes. Fresh Ideas are important

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well thanks to the Op and everyone else working on this thread- I have learned the guy is real. Good news!

Also Kandinsky has turned me on to some youtube clips of Beter's audio tapes and I have started listening to them (since I think they will be more telling than written transcripts, with feeling and tone) and this was the first one I listened to

Well...thus far, the guy is not that impressive. I can only hope it gets better than this.

I will agree with the OP and many others here in saying Beter seems to be an influence for many before his time and I'm a little shocked the likes of Cooper, Icke and Jones don't/didn't mention this guy.

I won't say I feel in any way that Beter's absence from the public eye is a byproduct of him being washed from history due to him being "in the know"...I highly doubt this guy knew much after listening to the clip linked above, but who knows- maybe that clip was just a bad one...

I'll be reading/listening to more as the days pass and time allows.

Thank you VERY much OP for bringing this guy's work to many people's attention and giving me a whole new conspiracy theorist to absorb and weigh. Great thread and great work from all you ATS members.

MM

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Since I've been utterly worthless here, I may as well try to add some content.

Here is some of the audio clips on youtube from Mr Beter.

AL pt 1

AL pt 2

AL pt 3

AL pt 4

AL pt 5

AL pt 6

Swine Flu / Weapons of Mass destruction.

Not much help...but some audio clips...best I can do.

MM

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So... if I didn't miss a thing, we've found out, that a) Dr. Beter indeed was a real person, and that b) he DID those audio-tapes.

So the next questions are about the validity of his informations, and where he gathered them.

Another interesting question would be IMO, IF he and his information (if they bear any truth) got surpressed, or - on the contrary - if he was fed disinfo for reasons yet unknown, by people yet unknown.

Especially the possibility, that he purposeful was fed disinfo might be very interesting regarding the possibility, that he to great lengths influenced people like David Icke, Alex Jones and others.

Will he finally have been a useful tool in a elaborate psy-op that is in function until this day?

Or will he have to be considered as one of the most remarkable whistle-blowers we never heard about?

Of course, this rabbit hole goes deep, doesn't it?

Kudos to all of you contributing to this remarkable thread!!

edit on 18/6/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by snc24

Wow!!!
JFK shooted from a device from his own limusine!
I never thought that!

SNC

Beter states that Kennedy was killed by a shape charge hidden in the upholstery of the vehicle and detonated by radio control. You can see it in the Zapruder film Beter claims, "...watch for this blast from within the car. It's there."

Yeah, that intrigued me, too. Not because it's a particularly viable theory but because this is the first time I've heard it. I'm sure we've all heard about the driver shooting Kennedy CT so it seems odd that this equally outrageous CT hasn't been more widely dispersed.

For those who aren't aware you can download all the audio tapes from here and stick them on your MP3 palyer and listen at your leisure.

Doing the whole 80 hours may adversely affect the state of your mind, however!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin

Especially the possibility, that he purposeful was fed disinfo might be very interesting regarding the possibility, that he to great lengths influenced people like David Icke, Alex Jones and others.

Will he finally have been a useful tool in a elaborate psy-op that is in function until this day?

edit on 18/6/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

It was exactly why I referred him as "cultivated Sorcha Faal".

If TPTB is so powerful, i.e. we take logic of the story to end, then our doctor is:
1. conscious mouthpiece of TPTB - disinfo agent
2. unconscious mouthpiece of TPTB - disinfo agent
---- he is directed opposition in other words
3. he is authentic whistleblower, who was forced to hide few pearls into pile of rubbish - it is privilege of clowns to tell the true. At this stage he is tolerated by TPTB, because his ALs can reach only limited audience ... those listening may be then tracked and scripted on few "potential terrorist" lists. Win-Win game.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I was very happy finding out about Dr. Beter (through Wilcock) because he's one of the earliest public figures to speak about the Illuminati and their two major competing factions and most importantly, he's one of the few who talks about the "New Kremlin". Many of those knowledgable on the Illuminati and NWO have no idea that there are actually several quasi-benevolent "secret" societies fighting the dark cabal. If you're interested in others, Ben Fulford talks quite extensively about the various asian secret societies, including the one whose protection he is under: The White Dragon Society. They will soon have their own fund you can donate to to help pay for various legal fees and assisting those doing work for free. Along with the asian secret societies, it is the BRIC and now BRICS alliance which have done much of the heavy lifting, obviously the New Kremlin represents the R. However, these countries still have plenty of problems and terrible leadership, it's just various groups among them that are very wealthy, very knowledgable, and are sick and tired of the Western Illuminati destroying their countries and the world. Here's Wilcock talking to Fulford, it's 2 hours long. Wilcock had a great piece called Disclosure Endgame, his site has been hacked several times and much of his archive seems to be missing, so someone turned it into a PDF here.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Please don't post about Fulford, it is off-topic and in my opinion, distasteful. I can't believe that guy for one second.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
At this point, we (The ATS Community) have done more research then I am sure most that have heard or discussed this man, have ever done. We dissected the evidence, and even though we still have a bit to go, as I am trying to get into the files and make some connections. We have done the conspiracy community proud.

This is what its all about. I applaud you all.

Peace, NRE.

BTW, getting into his files and showing clear evidence of it showing something substantial, is not as hard as it seems. Whether it be highly speculative, or the run of the mill conspiracy, this guy knew what he was talking about. Not everything is panning out, but the percentage that is confirmed accurate, is beyond belief.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks to a certain member (you know who you are) for reminding me that verifying the info, is very important. The distraction of who/what/where will slow that verification. I have for many hours now tried to compile and verify what I can of the info.

This may well be a front for something much, much bigger. Whether more relevant in the 70's and 80's or not, many of us are fully aware that this info is very important for our understanding of the capability of TPTB, AND, what we are headed for.

TPTB has a new face, and in no way can I feel that there has not been an agenda that we have ignored for far to long.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I am going to bring a little at a time (I'm only one person) the audio files and pieces of it, to the relevance of today. I would like to start with topic #2 of audio letter #2.

Topic #2

- In recent days I have received very reliable information from certain confidential sources that a highly secret domestic military operation is now underway within the United States with the code name “OPERATION GARDEN PLOT.”

About six months ago large shipments of so-called “riot control equipment” suddenly began being funneled to key American cities. Among the cities included are San Francisco, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Detroit, and St. Louis among other cities. As of now, however, Boston, New York City, and Washington, D.C., are not involved.

These shipments are reportedly in preparation for “Unemployment Riots” which are anticipated, possibly by early autumn. Apparently these will be no ordinary riots though. All kinds of up-to-date heavy riot-control gear are included—such as sawed-off shotguns, face shields, helmets, gas masks, flak jackets, night-sticks, and gas dispensers.

But in addition, the shipments include “war materiel” such as M-60 machine-guns, 50-caliber machine-guns, M-16 automatic rifles, jeeps, trucks, and five kinds of army tanks—M-48, M-110, M-109, PC-113, and PC-577. You may well have seen tanks and other equipment being shipped by rail recently without knowing its possible purpose.

Should unemployment riots in fact erupt—whether naturally or at the instigation of paid troublemakers—and if they can be escalated to such a level as to call for the declaration of a “state of emergency” by the President, it could prove to be a domestic Pearl Harbor attack on the American people by the Rockefeller dynasty. Executive Order 11490 signed by President Nixon in 1969 could be invoked, martial law declared, and virtually dictatorial powers seized overnight.

Whether or not this is the meaning of OPERATION GARDEN PLOT, I frankly do not yet know, but the dangers are sufficiently real that I want you, the American people, to realize what could be the outcome if the threatened unemployment riots do materialize. “But wait a minute”, you may be saying. “Unemployment went down in June, didn’t it? - 9.2% in May, 8.6% in June, and everyone says an upturn has begun. Just look at the stock market.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The reason I bring this up is for the almost identical way that this is happening today. This apparently was a plan for domination if needed, and did not come to fruition, but was a plan, that may I say, was abandoned. revised and replaced with CONPLAN 2502.

Here is the PDF for All versions of "Operation Garden Plot".
www.governmentattic.org...

And the renaming of almost identical plan renamed CONPLAN 2502.
www.globalsecurity.org...

Here is just a little bit of what this is about (CONPLAN)

The term posse comitatus [po.si komitei.tAs, -tius , [med. (Anglo) L., force of the county: see prec. and county.] applies to the 'The force of the county’; the body of men above the age of fifteen in a county (exclusive of peers, clergymen, and infirm persons), whom the sheriff may summon or ‘raise’ to repress a riot or for other purposes; also, a body of men actually so raised and commanded by the sheriff.
NORTHCOM has a secondary mission to provide defense support to civil authorities. It's an old mission that the Army used to lump together under the Garden Plot scenario, in that there was always a brigade that was prepared to respond to civil disturbances.

www.globalsecurity.org...

It seems that there has always been a plan to deal with the "masses", as if they know that at any point and time they will go nuts. These types of scenarios, are foreseen, by those that are aware that their actions will cause chaos, and dissent.

Here is also why I posted this, as it mirrors what is happening today, with the added bonus, of us knowing that this sometimes is NOT coincidence.
Tell me how much of this is happening today?

No, my friends, unemployment is not getting better—it is Statistics commented that the seeming drop in unemployment was caused by a, quote, “statistical quirk.” The real story is not being told at all—but it is hinted at by some other numbers you may not have paid much attention to. For example: The number of jobless persons jumped by one-million in June. It was 7.6-million in May, 8.6-million in June based on published figures, and the number of people who are so discouraged that they have given up on finding a job set a new record of 1.2-million in June—again based just on the published figures. As for the stock market, the manipulation of which is one of Laurance Rockefeller’s specialties, the present upward trend is strictly artificial. Even the Rockefellers themselves are now rapidly bailing out. Many of their controlled companies are now soaking up cash in return for stocks, bonds, and debentures that will become practically worthless after they let the stock market crash. They can, and do, change their plans whenever they are spotlighted; but as of now, their schedule calls for America to be stunned by a devastating stock market crash in the very near future.

As in 1929, its effects will reverberate through the entire world. Even if they should decide to put it off, the crash is now only a matter of time. If you choose to remain in the stock market any longer without the benefit of extremely well-informed advice, you must realize that you will be gambling—not investing!

On top of all these things, INFLATION is now being rekindled with a vengeance, as will become all too apparent in the months ahead.

The stage is also being set for major, deliberate SHORTAGES. The new wheat deal with Russia, which could amount to nearly 100 pounds of wheat for every man, woman, and child in America is one harbinger of this, but centralized control of all major marketing and distribution systems for food and other necessities, is the real key. And so, my friends, unemployment riots are possible no matter how unlikely they may seem to you now. “America, the land of plenty” will soon see loss of jobs, rising prices, and shortages—all artificial and deliberate—and the result will be HUNGER. And hunger, my friends, is the most powerful and destructive political tool of all!

Here we have a plan that was laid out in July of '75. That is saying that sometimes things that happen are planned. That we are pawns in a game that we never agreed to play, yet we have to play, and can never win.

am becoming aware that this thread, as I continue to dissect the files, will start getting away from some members, and I'm ok with that. I am here to try to find out I didn't know yesterday. To maybe be prepared, to never lose sight that of the fact that we can still learn and share.

I welcome other members (that remain interested in the files to please join in and add what you have learned. Maybe, just maybe we can do something that no one would ever expect... and thats being ahead for once.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Before I go much further I want to just add a bit about why Russia (The Soviet Union), and the Rockerfeller's (Money/Banking), are so rampant in his audio back then. Russia, today, due to propaganda, seems to have been useful, as many seem to be willing to state openly that they was no real threat. This is in fact a lie. I will add a bit about that and then return to the files.

From Audio 3.

“JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER III - SOME STRONG IDEAS AMERICANS CAN USE IN THE SECOND REVOLUTION.”
now in the files its states that this quote was taken from a magazine that was published from Hertz rent a car company. The magazine was called "Number One". I was unable to find the magazine and article.

When I searched I didn't get much and had no choice but to go to "Wikipedia". Strangely enough, nothing. Yet when I tried to go to their history, mind you I am sure as they are a large company "Hertz" people would be responsible for what is on their Wiki page, I clicked on "Criticisms and Controversies" which led me to "References", where I clicked on Hertz history, and this is what I got www.hertz.com...

So that was an apparent dead end.

So I searched the quote its self and got this instead.

WALL STREET
AND THE
BOLSHEVIK
REVOLUTION

By
Antony C. Sutton

www.reformed-theology.org...

Which lead me here,
THE ALLIANCE OF BANKERS AND REVOLUTION
www.reformed-theology.org...

Here is a bit about Sutton.

Antony Sutton has been persecuted but never prosecuted for his research and subsequent publishing of his findings. His mainstream career was shattered by his devotion towards uncovering the truth. In 1968, his Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development was published by The Hoover Institute at Stanford University. Sutton showed how the Soviet state's technological and manufacturing base, which was then engaged in supplying the North Vietnamese the armaments and supplies to kill and wound American soldiers, was built by US firms and mostly paid for by the US taxpayers. From their largest steel and iron plant, to automobile manufacturing equipment, to precision ball-bearings and computers, basically the majority of the Soviet's large industrial enterprises had been built with the United States help or technical assistance.

www.antonysutton.com...

And to this interview with him discussing many of his beliefs into what was REALLY going on behind the curtain.
Anthony C. Sutton
video.google.com...#

Apparently there was way more going on then many thought, some people spoke, but mostly every didn't listen.

Peace, NRE.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join