Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

[snip]

Just kidding! Looks like he had great insight to future events and predicting such.

Great presentation!
edit on 17/6/11 by masqua because: Off topic comment removed

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Good stuff...Great Job

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
What a surprise to see that there are books available of his delu^H^H^H^H talks. I can't imagine what possible motive his estate would have for selflessly going to the trouble of making this material available for us all to read. I mean the trouble they must have gone to to find a publisher and get the material into the right format for the book and so on and so forth. What earthly inducement could have made them commit such a selfless act?

At least we can be 100% sure that it is not a con, because the guy had a PhD and worked for a bank. And he backs up everything he says with ironclad evidence: his say so. What more could a critical and careful researcher want!?

The guy is like the John Nash or Alexander Grothendieck of our day. We need more of these super secret highly credentialled heroes working to save the world!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Be advised:

ANY further childish comments about the name 'Peter' will see the entire post removed as 'Ill-mannered'.

Continued use related childish behaviour by any individual will result in a post ban and a chat with me personally.

Cheers

edit on 17/6/11 by masqua because: clarity

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
googling him comes up with many links with the same story seemingly copy pasted about him so perhaps someone is having a laugh.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Thanks kindly for a most enjoyable lunch hour! Judging by the amount of activity your thread has produced you are surely onto something. I notice on ATS rather to regularly that when a point is close to home members can at time become pounced upon from afar.

I shall be watching now with glee to see how far it runs for you OP have done well very well indeed!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I mean who were his listeners? I can imagine people like Art Bell, but really who has sat on this so long? Who are the subscribers! This is important.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
s&f good find, presented very well. I'll come back later to read everything and coment further.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow im amazed this is the first some people have heard of Beter, if you follow David wilcock at all he has done ALLOT of research into this guy, if you wanna find out allot about Beter just look at david wilcocks condensed research, in his news blogs and videos.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Now, I was initially very suspicious about the legitimacy of Peter D. Beter. Now obviously his name has certain off-putting connotations, but what really threw me was when other people were unable to find any real proof that this guy exists. However, I can say that he does exist.

I was searching through pages when I found this site: Quantum Pranx

In the article they mention Dr. Peter D. Beter and refer to him as "The man who opened Fort Knox". Now, if you google that term, you can find a whole bunch of things about Peter Beter.

This is more than enough proof for me. When independent and unrelated websites are acknowledging the existence of someone, what more proof do you need?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro
Wow im amazed this is the first some people have heard of Beter, if you follow David wilcock at all he has done ALLOT of research into this guy, if you wanna find out allot about Beter just look at david wilcocks condensed research, in his news blogs and videos.

That is name that makes my ears bleed, David Wilcock, IMO he is a complete fraud and has proved it on many occasions. I followed him for quite some time until I found numerous contradictions and fraudulent claims.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If you need MORE proof, here's an actual real-live book that has his name in print

Russian Roulette

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Beter is a native of Huntington, son of Lebanese immigrants who became grocers after coming to the United States in 1899

While this all sounds interesting, I think you will find that Beter is not a surname of Lebanese origin as suggested in the OP.

Bitar & Betar, on the other hand, is a fairly common Lebanese surname.

Funnily enough, Betar is the name given to a worldwide Zionist Jewish youth movement founded in 1923 in Riga, Latvia, by Ze'ev Jabotinsky.

edit on 17-6-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-6-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Amen to that, I personally discount anyone or anything that is associated with David Wilcock, Alex Jones, or Stephen Greer. You just. can. not. trust them.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
All of the information you have provided really makes me expand my thought process....and learn more...it's a good thing! Anyway one of the things he said I find very interesting is in his audio letter #46....and I quote from an article: uk.ask.com...

"...organic robotoid technology is being made to make nearly exact copies of important people. One organization that uses such technology is the Illuminati. Robotoids are "manufactured" first by copying the the memory of the entire brain. A holographic image is made of the host's brain and that is transferred into the biological matter functioning as a brain of the robotoid, but adjustments have to be taught and programmed into the mind of the robotoid since the body and brain of the robotoid are not identical to the original person being copied."

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
S&F!

Great find OP - I have done a lot of research in my day, and although I am sure I have come across this guy - I never paid him any attention. Thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Thanks NRE for bringing this to our collective attention. When looking through it I wondered, was this really compiled when they say it was compiled, or was it simply manufactured to suggest it was? Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of these "audio letters" during the time purported? Additionally, if they were truly "audio" letters, then there must have been actual audio associated with each letter. It would be interesting to hear the original letters for ourselves, rather than transcripts. They sound like a newsletter of sorts, so their must have been subscribers right?

Additionally, the source information establishing Peter Beter's existence is questionable. Of course, citing Wikipedia has always been questionable. When you look at the sources for the wiki entry for Peter Beter, many of them either don't say what they're supposed to, are absent of any real information, or are simply links to Beter's transcribed audio letters. What I did find is that Beter likely did exist, and was considered a conspiracy theorist and pretty much a comic relief on the political scene.

I always want to keep an open mind on everything, but not without a healthy dose of scrutiny. I'd be more likely to give credence to these letters if I could actually hear them for myself. In the end, if the letters did actually exist as the OP suggests, then it may very well be another treasure trove of intelligence that has been hidden from the masses for whatever reason.

In the very least, it makes for some great science fiction! I'm sure we've all seen some of the themes discussed in his audio letters in movies from the past 35+ years.

ESV

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So after reading through the thread and being convinced this guy was a real person I want to go back to the particle beam info presented earlier. When the rescue worker described the events such as the bright flash of light I immediatley though of this:

The Tunguska Event

I know the timing doesn't seem right as this happened in 1908 but I wanted to put it out there anyway. It seems that the particle beam wasn't studied or introduced by scientists until the 1950's but do you think they might have had knowledge of this technology as early as 1908?
edit on 17-6-2011 by Gargamel because: spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Very interesting,more info on how messed up we have been,are and going to be.I have given up on asking why these people never have a solution......................because there is none.This is who we as a people are and will always be it would seem.

How is it that the Rothchilds manage to stay out of all this .......................or did I miss something.

Great post.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
BTW, the guy with a YT page called Peter Beter, actually claims to be him in his 70's. So now that we have some of this sorted out, we can dissect his theories, predictions, audio files and books. I am sure that we will find some truly amazing things. This is what the thread was all about.

Peace, NRE.

If that's the case, then the Wiki article is definitely a farce since it lists Beter as having died in 1987. Then again, the link that is supposed to corroborate that point, is an obit. for SAMUEL H. SHAPIRO. Is the Wiki author trying to tell us something?

ESV

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join