It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have to say that this thread, info, man, myth, and where it leads me, is beautiful, scary, insightful, and I have learned more in the past few days then I have in the past few months.

Peace, NRE.
Sorry, I just had to say that

edit on 19-6-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: sorry its late

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Now we Audio file #5. The Fort Knox Scandal. I wanted to go here because I happened to forget that there is something go on right now in reference to the possibility there is NO gold in Ft. Knox, and the connection to Beter saying this in 1975. I figured what better to time then now, I am sure somebody would remember someoen shouting about that..... well her's what I found.

MY OWN WORDS (NRE). This is well know, and always has been, I wonder why this is coming up today?

I started with this quote and began searching.

They wanted to put their deadly valuables in a great big safety deposit box—the Central Core Vault—and the Treasury allowed them to do so. The people who went to Fort Knox last year on September 23, 1974 - six Congressmen, one Senator, and over 100 news media people—were all exposed to this radiation without their knowledge.

Of course we have to be able to find that somewhere right?

www.ronpaulforums.com...

Then I remembered that Ron Paul was involved with something like this right now, and he is old enough, or those in his forums, would know something.

Here is a couple of quotes that have links to their sources.

This is not the first time Rep. Ron Paul has suggested that there be a full audit of the county’s gold reserves. Paul recalled that “In the early 1980s when I was on the gold commission, I asked to recommend to Congress that they audit the gold reserves — we had 17 members of the commission and 15 voted not to [recommend] the audit.” Ron Paul cited this audit of over 50 years ago as the “only one decent audit done”; however, Chris Weber from LewRockwell.com summarized the various problems with that audit as follows:

1. Representatives of the audited group were allowed to make the rules governing the audit. No outside private experts were allowed.

2. Those government bureaucrats involved were inexperienced in their tasks, by their own admission.

3. The entire audit of the largest gold hoard ever concentrated in history lasted only seven days.

4. Only a fraction of the gold was actually tested for purity. Later, the officials put this fraction at just 5 percent.

5. Based on that fraction, the official committee reported that, in their opinion, all the holdings would have matched their records if they'd all been tested.

6. If the audit was accurate, the fact remains that almost 80 percent of the gold went overseas in the coming years. If the audit was not accurate, the amount of gold lost could have been even more.

www.ronpaulforums.com...
Apparently this was bought up in the 80's, and audio 5 was in 1975. I may be reaching, but stick around.

then another member.

CHAPTER 20
The Golden Cover-Up Begins

How was the Fort Knox gold drain first discovered? Although the London Gold Pool and gold sales were by no means a secret, the full implication of the gold drain from America was understood by very few people until it hit one of the early tabloids in 1974. What followed was a typical scenario of government stonewalling, half-truths and lies that eventually backed the bureaucrats into a corner, but not without some dedicated work by one determined individual, Ed Durell.
After the death of Mrs. Boyer, on September 1, 1974, author Tom Valentine wrote a follow-up piece that ran in The National Tattler, entitled:

“Mysterious Death Silences Key Informant in Missing Fort Knox Gold Controversy.”
The story quoted Dr. Beter, saying Mrs. Boyer was one of his most important sources of the initial story.

For the next fourteen years, Ed Durell devoted himself to a quest for the truth concerning the Fort Knox gold. He wrote thousands of letters to over 1,000 government and banking officials, trying to find out how much gold was really left and where the rest had gone. He repeatedly called for the Treasury to conduct an annual audit of U.S. gold reserves as required by law.
Rarick Calls for an Investigation

The charges appearing in the first National Tattler article concerning the emptying of Fort Knox sent shock waves through the Treasury, and was even discussed on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives in the following weeks. On July 18, 1974, Congressman John R. Rarick of Louisiana called for a Congressional investigation. His remarks, recorded in the Congressional Record of that day, are as follows:

“I have no way of knowing whether or not the charges are true. In fact, no Member of Congress can fully know if the allegations are accurate, because the Federal Reserve System operates as a fourth branch of government....

“Since the Federal Reserve is not subject to independent accounting or government audit, there is no way to prove — or disprove — these charges, barring, perhaps, congressional action.
“I believe such action to be imperative. If the charges are true, this country faces an economic crisis more severe than any other in its history.

“And if they are not true, then they must be [dis-]proven before people begin to believe them. Because if that happens, the resultant panic could cause the collapse of our monetary system.”
Rep. Rarick wrote to Federal Reserve Chairman Arthur Burns and asked for a visit to Fort Knox. Dr. Burns sent his request on to the Treasury.

1974 — The Mary Brooks Tour of Ft. Knox

www.ronpaulforums.com...

If you see any of my past research, you will see that I have already verified the connection between Beter and Rarick.

Then I came here with Beter's name mentioned again, just a denial of his involvement.

Q. A gentlemen in the late 1970's named Dr. Peter Beter also alleged that the gold in Ft. Knox was missing, although some of his other allegations seem a little far-fetched now. Do you know about Dr. Beter?

I am familiar with Dr. Peter Beter's allegations. It is interesting that you say some of Beter's "other allegations seem a little far-fetched now". I never found Beter's statements to be credible like those of Ed Durrell. Some claimed at the time that Beter was a government/CIA operative who attempted to undermine Durrell's efforts by adding an element of farce to the accusations about whether or not the Gold was in Ft. Knox.

Even his name - Dr. Peter Beter - is somewhat farcical. The thinking I heard was that if Beter and his claims could be made to appear farfetched, then Durrell would be put into the same category, regardless how much more seriously and studiously Durrell addressed the matter. Therefore, I would take anything you read or hear about Beter with a grain of salt.

Q. Dr. Beter frequently referred to himself as an associate of Ed Durrell? Weren't they working together?

As far as I am aware it was only Beter who considered himself to be an associate of Durrell, not the other way around. My view on this matter is that Beter was using the term "associate" loosely with a lot of poetic license.

Remember that Durrell was already making waves long before Beter ever entered the scene, adding credence to the theory that Beter was sent to discredit Durrell. And the closer that Beter could make his efforts to seemingly be part of Durrell's (i.e., by calling himself an associate), then the easier it would be to discredit Durrell.

www.fgmr.com...

At this point IMHO I think we can rule that as fallacy.

The I found this article in PDF form.
The Phony Fort Knox Gold Visit.

Beter publicly challenged the Government to test his charges in court, and offered to go to jail as a rabble-rouser if he could not back up his charges.

www.phoenixarchives.com...

Which led me to the Wisconsin Report.
www.wisconsinreport.com...
where I did a search with his name. Which lead me back to the www.peterbeter.host.sk... But what surprised me as that using the search through the Wisconsin Report search I found a much detail account of Dr. Beter. Including the following.

DR. PETER DAVID BETER - SPECIAL TAPES SERIE - MP3 An on air interview, NOT his audio file.
Special tape No. 07 part 01
www.peterbeter.host.sk...

Special tape No. 08 part 02

Special tape No. 07 part 03

The rest can be found here, if of course you are ready to hear some really wild stuff.
By the way as many of you know I have been really getting into this, but not once have I found this, until I went through an unknown search engine.

Oh yeah, and links to references to him by others.
books.google.com...

BTW, I remember someone in the thread mention that none of the well knows have mentioned him.... well how about Robert Anton Wilson?
Everything is under control: conspiracies, cults, and cover-ups
books.google.com...

The Occult Connection II: The Hidden Race
By Ken Hudnall
books.google.com...

Ascension Or Never-Ever Land!: Blue Beam Flight School
By Gyeorgos C. Hatonn
books.google.com...

I have to continue on another post.
NRE. Yeah thats how many are there

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Maybe one of us should spend 98 cents for a used copy of his book on Amazon. Tell you what, I
will, just for all of you. Just remember, Don Rumsfeld wasn't too keen on Vice President Rockefeller's
ambitions, Kissingers methods of wearing two hats, nor the Soviet advantage.

I think historians will agree. While I chase down a copy of a book by this comically named author for
you all, I would recommend reading "Known and Unknown" by Rumsfeld. While some of you may not be fans, I can vouch that this is an excellent book that will broaden your horizons, and provide argument for
those that prefer to differ.

Mr.Rumsfeld ,being on the scene during this era through multiple administrations would surely be able
to recall some data on this fellow if he was of the level of validity that you claim. At least, he may be able to
provide you with some direction. That is, if you are polite. Lead www.rumsfeld.com

Lastly to the O.P. and Moderators, my previous(removed) reply was only meant in humor as to the comical name
of the mysterious author of topic. I couldn't help but chuckle at his name. At any rate, apologies for any
disrespect or distraction.

edit on 19-6-2011 by Wildmanimal because: 2 typos

P.S. If you are uncomfortable with that, I will try to ask him for you if you like.

edit on 19-6-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add in + accidental quote button

edit on 19-6-2011 by Wildmanimal because: grammar

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Continued from above.

The Wall Street review of books
, Volumes 3-5
books.google.com...

Alternative rock
By Dave Thompson
books.google.com...

Greenpeace: how a group of journalists, ecologists and visionaries changed
books.google.com...

The Rough Guide To Conspiracy Theories‎ - Page 183
books.google.com...

Rise of Antichrist, Volume 2
By Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn
books.google.com...

Threads of Silk - Bands of Steel: Bondage Within the Web
By Gyeorgos C. Hatonn
books.google.com...

And last but not least (as there are many more, and I cant keep writing).
Here is a book Titled Conspiracy Theorists, and the names he is associated with.

Chapters: Muammar al-Gaddafi, Bill Hicks, Gore Vidal, Ira Einhorn, Adolf Hitler, Lyndon LaRouche, David Icke, Francis E. Dec, Edward and Elaine Brown, Travis Walton, The Political Cesspool, James Jesus Angleton, Richard C. Hoagland, Michael Ledeen, Igor Panarin, Christopher Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, Steven E. Jones, James H. Fetzer, William Rodriguez, Orly Taitz, Andy Martin, Cleon Skousen, Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, Johan Backman, David Ray Griffin, Danny Casolaro, Finis L. Bates, Erich Ludendorff, Laurie Mylroie, Michael Ruppert, David Shayler, Dick Gregory, Kevin Barrett, Richard Belzer, David Lifton, Michael "Atters" Attree, Nicholas Kollerstrom, Con Coughlin, Jim Hoffman, Daniel M'Naghten, Purushottam Nagesh Oak, Carol Brouillet, Barry Chamish, Jimmy Walter, Jerome Clark, Eustace Mullins, Nesta Helen Webster, Acharya S, Michael Collins Piper, Henry Lincoln, Anatoly Fomenko, Myron Coureval Fagan, Duclod Man, Maxine Asher, Peter Beter, Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, Daniel Sunjata, Liberty Lobby, Christopher Story, Benjamin H. Freedman, John Robison, Jim Marrs, Robert Buchar, V. T. Rajshekar, Bob Lazar, Conde McGinley, Judi McLeod, Steven Hager, Allen Carr, Patrick Haseldine, Webster Tarpley, Michael A. Hoffman II, Bill Kaysing, Joe Vialls, Ziya Bunyadov, Philip J. Berg, Bill Moore, Thierry Meyssan, Fred Crisman, Yalc n Kucuk, Bart Sibrel, Carl Oglesby, Cathy O'Brien, Jeffrey Nyquist, Jeff Rense, Mark Koernke, Stan Romanek, Daniel Estulin, The Corley Conspiracy, Peter Joseph, L. Fletcher Prouty, James Shelby Downard, Paul Copin-Albancelli, Ralph Rene, Brad Blanton, Otto Eisenschiml, Jerry E. Smith, Gary Allen, Andreas von Bulow, Jim Tucker, Jan Udo Holey, Linda Thompson, Farouk Shami, Richard Landes, Benjamin Fulford, Jim Keith, David Emory, Kenn Thomas, Jon Rappoport, Zaid Hamid, Mary Starrett, William Comyns Beaumont, Merrill Keiser, Sherman Skolnick, Ted Gunderson, Berit As, William Francis Pepper, Oswald LeWinter, ...

books.google.com...

I am quite surprised myself to have found this much, but in order for me to continue, without doubt, and to really get others to participate in the search for truth, some things have to be opened.

Oh Yeah, here are some photos of the book also.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

If you look through the thread there is no need to search for the book, as someone has a link where there are over 68 copies available. I have also just posted photos of the book, and verifiable evidence of his existence and the books existence.

Why would someone think that Rumsfeld's book would mentioned anything conspiratorial about the US or Dr. Beter?

Did I misunderstand your post?
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

BTW, I remember someone in the thread mention that none of the well knows have mentioned him....

That spurred me on to check out some of my own books (many of which are yet to be read) and I found a reference to Beter.

Neal Wilgus The Illuminoids - Secret Societies & Political Paranoia p258 -

A more fantastic twist on the Illuminoid theme is to be found in Peter Beter's Audio Letter #26 (Sept. 30, 1977) which was reprinted in the Randall Newsletter for October, 1977)...

The Illuminoids was published in 1978.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I agree, it's been a fascinating exploration of the motives behind the character of Beter and the guys creating him from hoaxed sources.

The above claims haven't been substantiated yet. I can't find any evidence that he attended either West Virginia or George Washington Universities (references 7 and 8). He isn't listed as an alumni and I'm waiting on an email confirmation of his attendance at GWU. In the articles linked, they don't provide evidence either. They represent a statement without implying that his details were checked. On top of this, I've got reservations about the authenticity of the second paper. The header is different from this one, but it's this guy here that raises questions...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/419274606b7f.jpg[/atsimg]

The image is right in the middle of an article that doesn't relate to the content and it isn't 'Shirley Donnelly.' He looks familiar.

Reference 9 is interesting stuff because our friend Grandia01 has been tampering again. Persistent isn't he? His reference is to a conspiracy journal with more made-up history about Beter. In this case, he's credited with creating the term 'stagflation.' He didn't! See below for more info about the author of the journal

Reference 10 is more fun. Presidents don't appoint general counsels; it's been made up by...guess who? Yeah, he's at it again in November 2007...Grandia01 strikes again.

Reference 11 is a link to a book about Atlantis.

Reference 12 is another wild goose chase that bears no reference to the claimed financial interests. Lily Beter exists, but was she his wife? Contacting her would go a long way towards the truth.

References 13 and 14 are meaningless. They link to the same conspiracy journal and the author is a bit of a character. He's been discussed on ATS in Commander Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn ????? claims hes a gray??

Reference 15 goes nowhere.

References 17 to 24 are self-referential...

Reference 25 is interesting in that the author doesn't support Beter, but acknowledges his existence...

They have developed a reputation among followers of knowing what is really happening. They interpret the daily news in the light of a over-arching story in which current events serve as plot developments in an on-going soap opera. Ultimately the drama depicts a battle between the forces of good and evil. The primary professional conspiracists who analyzed the Jonestown events include Mark Lane, John Judge, Jim Hougan, the Church of Scientology, and Dr. Peter Beter.

Dr. Beter is perhaps best-known for the 1973 bestseller The Conspiracy Against the Dollar. He saw three rival factions vying for world power: the Rockefeller Cartel, the Bolshevik-Zionist Axis, and the new Kremlin rulers (Anonymous). [2] The summary to Dr. Beter's collection of 80 audiotapes concludes admiringly that:

[t]he most striking thing about this picture is that countless seemingly unrelated, chaotic-appearing news events turn out not to be chaotic at all. Instead they are all tied together by a limited number of forces at work behind the scenes. Once one knows these forces, one becomes far better able to sort out the true meaning of events (Anonymous).
Jonestown by Rebecca Moore

Reference 25 is more BS, but very much more interesting because it adds the Peter Beter website owner to the deception. He's knowingly hosting an image of a magazine article he's falsely attributed to Beter. That's flat out fraud isn't it?! Why would he do that? What does it say about his motivations or integrity?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fbf4d29f8e3.jpg[/atsimg]

That's a whole lot of mischief and the wiki should be tagged for deletion.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

If I was to actually tell you where this has taken me, in circles mind you, but the same circles over and over again, believe me you wouldn't believe it!

I have come to some conclusions a day ago, but decided to try something else. I have not posted what I have found yet, as you can see I am trying to be as thorough as I can, as that is my personality. The more I am methodical in this, the further it gets me into the same circle.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I've yet to draw conclusions on Peter Beter. A handful of emails have gone out to verify claims.

There's definitely a conspiracy here, but what colour or flavour will it be?

ETA: I've got Grandia01's photo and name and am now aiming for his email address. If he's who he claims to be, it's as well to flat out ask him straight. As suspected, he did study in Chicago. He was at Aurora University which ties in with some wikipedia IP addresses being located in Chicago whilst he was there.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I will say this, this really makes me rethink alot of research done on the internet. Here's why. A group, I am sure its a group now, has painstakingly made an entire life story for this person. One that for a regular person or group would be missed.

Now I cannot account for why P. Beter is actually mentioned in the places (legit) that I have seen him, but the fact that every reference to him is spoken as if he is an real person is what scares, and intrigues me.

But when I finally get this all together it will blow minds I assure you. My main worry is that this "group" is here. Im almost 100% sure of it. So I will tread lightly, and make the correct decisions. Thanks again for all your help.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Some years ago, a New Zealand Nationalist group tried to create a history of NZ that *proved* it was originally full of white indigenous people. They created wiki pages that linked to each other and to their websites. It was a grass roots push towards legitimising the 'repatriation' of non-white Maoris.

The attempt failed, but people on ATS still link the sites without realising the motives behind their design...racism and politics.

With the Beter character, it's worth asking who's interests are served by promoting him?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Que?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

That's what's puzzling me. The group/groups I think this is connected with have no reason to want to do what has been done, even though this group has been around since 1986.

BTW, are any of the guys you mentioned with affiliated with the area of the Republic of Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You did not understand my post/reply at all. Thanks for the free links, but I am a stickler for intellectual
property rights, and I will purchase a copy of this book for novelty, and for any ATS members borrowing.

Did you ever consider that this fellow of yours might have been a Soviet agent?

Propaganda and subversive cancerous methods aimed from the inside out?

Quite a common technique. Mr.Rumsfeld would have a full dossier if your subject is valid.

Again, if you are polite, you would be able to access all unclassified data concerning your subject.

Best Regards

edit on 19-6-2011 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Now what I am trying to figure out is if the "group" started this as a fictional character.... or if he is real and they stole his ideas? Because the madness is beginning to rear its ugly head.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

No, excluding Dzurik and 'Grandia01,' links are in the US.

It's worth a look at Lilly Beter Capital Group...a front company!? The business isn't listed at the claimed address. There's no reference to the company in the financial markets apart from one page about them here.

In that page Lilly Beter appears to be the sole employee and president. They claim to be international and don't appear to have any portfolio.

The link to the company website has been either hacked or deliberately links to a Japanese website.

Much like Peter Beter, LBCG appears to lack substance.

It's beginning to look like none of this real.

ETA: It's a website registered in Japan Links

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Questioning whether or not Peter D. Beter is a real person at this point is insane, in my opinion. To prove that I exist, I need only show someone my birth certificate and social security number. Now, we lack those things with Peter D. Beter, but lots of members have found numerous publications (in print mind you) mentioning this man and verifying that he did exist and ran in the WV primary. If this were a hoax, it would have to be the most elaborate hoax in history, going back more than 50 years.

Here's an announcement of his death.

Peter Beter's Obituary

And I think this may be the smoking Gun

Washington Post

If anyone can find THIS article, we will have 100% verifiable proof of Dr. Beter. Washington Observer newsletter, Issues 191-210. This article not only proves Beter's existence, but also links him to the tapes via the Fort Knox scandal.

Here is an article about Peter D. Beter's estate:

By his wife Lilly Beter

If nothing else, this will give you guys more leads to research. One way or another, I think it is evident that someone has tried to erase all traces of this guy

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The possibility here is that someone took an actual person, Dr. Beter, and wove a very elaborate tale of conspiracies that lead nowhere.
The Pentagon has the time, motivation and resources to produce an effort like this. Perhaps in an attempt at character association of Dr. Beter to discredit any real conspiracies he may have been on to such as the Fort Knox missing gold.
A bit like destroying a crime scene so there's so much evidence that no one can sift through it all.
I have been reading the tape transcripts and it makes for some far out science fiction.
I'm truly interested now to see where this all ends up and it's just incredible how good some of you are at researching together to find the bottom of this rabbit hole.
Great work so far everyone.
Perhaps we can lay this thing to rest one way or the other soon.

My intuition (not fact based mind you) says someone is trying to pull off a very big hoax here.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The address given: "2424 N Federal Hwy Ste 150 Boca Raton, Florida" is the address of a different company called

BG Capital Group

It is not impossible that The LBCG was bought up by them, or that two companies had a merger. But I couldn't find anything to substantiate this. I'll keep looking

Edit:

I am having trouble substantiating even THIS.
GMaps

here's a google map search I did, Destination A is where The LBCG was supposed to be, Destination B is where the BG capital Group is supposed to be. However, nowhere in this area can I find the ACTUAL building. Maybe someone else will have luck?

edit on 19-6-2011 by MrSensible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSensible

I clicked on your obituary link and this what I got.

Deaths Elsewhere Series: deaths elsewhere
[CITY Edition]
St. Petersburg Times - St. Petersburg, Fla.
Date: Mar 17, 1987
Start Page: 13.B
Section: METRO AND STATE
Text Word Count: 399
Abstract (Document Summary)

SAMUEL H. SHAPIRO, 79, the immigrant son of a cobbler who served briefly as Illinois governor in 1968, died Monday in Kankakee, Ill. Mr. Shapiro, a Democrat, replaced Otto Kerner as the state's chief executive in May 1968 when Kerner resigned to accept a federal judgeship. The following November Mr. Shapiro, known as ``Governor Sam`` for his ``nice-guy approach,`` lost to Republican Richard Ogilvie. ``I have no regrets,`` he said after the loss. ``My philosophy is, `Today is the happiest day of my life; yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come.' So I always look forward.``]
Reproduced with permission of the copyright owner. Further reproduction or distribution is prohibited without permission.

As far as the estate.

U.S. Bankruptcy Court Opinions
IN RE ANTON, (E.D.N.Y. 1992)
Bankruptcy No. 092-70120-21.
June 24, 1992.

Before the Court is a motion by Lily Beter, as Executrix of the Estate of Peter D. Beter, Richard W. Bliss, and Tate & Bywater, Ltd. ("Movants") for relief from the automatic stay imposed by 11 U.S.C. § 362 of the Bankruptcy Code, so that Movants may join the Debtor as a defendant in an action currently pending before Judge Carol Bagley Amon in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.

www.loislaw.com...@BCR&OLDURL=/gpc/index.htp&OLDREFURL=http%3A//news.google.com/archivesearch%3Fas_q%3DPet er%2BD.%2BBeter%26num%3D10%26hl%3Den%26btnG%3DSearch%2BArchives%26as_epq%3D%26as_oq%3D%26as_eq%3D%26as_user_ldate%3D%26as_user_hdate%3D%26lr%3D%26as_s rc%3D%26as_price%3Dp0%26as_scoring%3Da

Which I cannot find the bankruptcy number Bankruptcy No. 092-70120-21. On file.

And for the Washington Observer newsletter.

Visual function before and after the removal of bilateral
congenital cataracts in adulthood
Ione Fine a,*, Harvey S. Smallman a,b, Peter Doyle c, Donald I.A. MacLeod a
a Department of Psychology, University of California at San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0109, USA
b Pacific Science and Engineering Group, 6310 Greenwich Drive, San Diego, CA 92122, USA
c Department of Mathematics, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
Received 7 February 2001; received in revised form 31 July 2001

Which is PDF form here www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

No mention of him there either.

Peace, NRE.

I find that
face amusing as I didn't put it there. Hmmmm.
edit on 19-6-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: to add

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join