It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret Conspiracy Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Has anyone considered the possibility that this site, Above Top Secret, was created to monitor what we know? Perhaps by the government...or the Illuminati?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Your a new member, and your just scared.

No.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Not again,
Im sorry but im very #in pissed off with the number of posts i've seen about ATS being the NWO,etc. I've lost count of how many times i've seen this thread keep coming up and up, its really annoying now....

[Removed insult]

[edit on 8-8-2004 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Do you honestly think the NWO and their buddies give a damn about what we think or say.....?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well, well - it would seem I touched a nerve. The "senior members" of this forum certainly are sensitive/defensive.
So quick to try to denounce the newcomer.
I really only wanted to find out what kind of reaction I would get. And within seconds, my post was attacked.
Thanks for making my case a little stronger !

[edit on 8-8-2004 by chekme]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chekme
Well, well - the "senior members" of this forum certainly are sensitive.

If you don't like it, then there is no need for you to read the posts.

I can't wait until someone picks this up.

N.W.O., three letters!
A.T.S., three letters!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There's no reason to bash this guy for asking a question - and for using his brain and not swallow everything that is served to him.

Take it easy friend, not all hostiles in here

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

No we're not,
BTW the illuminati doesn't even exist

To be honest, if you post stupid ideas about the staff on this forum, you deserve to be flammed. Why the hell would a public forum have plans to take over the world?? hmmm, i would love to know! The whole NWO - ATS theory is just stupid, it was funny at first, but can you really see SimonGray as a high ranking member of the New World order

"Run to the hills everyone, ATS is the New world order
"

Sorry if i come across blunt, but you have know idea how many times this thread keeps coming up.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

No we're not,
BTW the illuminati doesn't even exist

To be honest, if you post stupid ideas about the staff on this forum, you deserve to be flammed. Why the hell would a public forum have plans to take over the world?? hmmm, i would love to know! The whole NWO - ATS theory is just stupid, it was funny at first, but can you really see SimonGray as a high ranking member of the New World order

"Run to the hills everyone, ATS is the New world order
"

Sorry if i come across blunt, but you have know idea how many times this thread keeps coming up.

You keep talking like this is a person who knows everything about Simon Gray and the board. He's obviously not. So chill off, man! Let him learn and see things in his own pace. No need to get abusive.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Has anyone considered the possibility that this site, Above Top Secret, was created to monitor what we know? Perhaps by the government...or the Illuminati?

I understand your concerns but not EVERYTHING is a conspiricy.
It has been said many times before, hell ive even thought it myself a time or two, but no i dont think it is run by a Government agency. But that dosent mean that they dont look in from time to time.
Sorry about the responce you got but people on the board get a bit fed up of it being asked. Welcome to ATS by the way

link   

Originally posted by EyesOfTheFuture
You keep talking like this is a person who knows everything about Simon Gray and the board. He's obviously not. So chill off, man! Let him learn and see things in his own pace. No need to get abusive.

Im not getting abusive, you don't need to have a high IQ to understand that a public forum isn't apart of a global conspiracy
But don't worry mannn, i'll "chill off"

link   
To think that ATS is a construct of the Illuminati or the government or any other such foolish entities is like saying that Mickey Mouse and Disney World is one huge government/Illuminati mind-control experiment!

Not!

Having had the honor of being apart of the ATS 'inners', be assured that ATS is NOT being controlled by the government, the Illuminati, or any other ill-concieved entity. ATS is community driven and guided by those who only look to the betterment of ATS and its ever-growing community.

seekerof

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I hope the powers that be DO read this site. They might pick up some good ideas and it would be shame to waste all that ranting!!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
ATS FOR NWO yah

we could all rule the world much better than the dumb ass's in power currently

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Im not getting abusive, you don't need to have a high IQ to understand that a public forum isn't apart of a global conspiracy
But don't worry mannn, i'll "chill off"

It's probably as hot in the U.K as it is in Sweden, so maybe we both need to chill off a bit

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

is like saying that Mickey Mouse and Disney World is one huge government/Illuminati mind-control experiment!

seekerof

Well gee, I'm not so sure about that one myself.

Now you have ME worried.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's probably as hot in the U.K as it is in Sweden, so maybe we both need to chill off a bit

Too hot here

The weather is taking the piss now over here

Btw, i just heard that ATS is funding the US miltary and is helping them to invade Iran next month

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
NWO troops walking around with Mickey Mouse badges on

somehow i don't think the NWO has really thought world control through correctly

i could just imagine mickey mouse sitting behind his desk laughing evily as NWO troops march across the world

[edit on 8-8-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
ATS FOR NWO yah

we could all rule the world much better than the dumb ass's in power currently

We shall rule the world indeed!

I call president

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The poor new guy got smacked upside the head.

Sorry bud. Keep thinking .... you never know what
might come up!! Don't be discouraged.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join