It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret Conspiracy Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
thats not what i meant infinite. anyways SO said there are 2 FBI agents here and 2 NSA computer anaylsts. DR once said colonel was a fed.

Yeah, i remember reading that. WOS said the same aswell about the agents.
I miss DR, he was a good member until WITD happened *Wipes tears from eyes*
well the conspiracy revolves around two things you just mentioned and DR was one. but he is a great guy. i still talk to him even though i wasnt on ats when it happened.but there is another theory i have to.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Let me assure u all after being here at ats since '99. I have had various positions and privilages here. And i have not seen on trace of the NWO here or Illuminatti. I have been a mod and no there is no secret society in the cosmic forum or a secret handshake.... um nevermind

We are probly the people the "illuminati" hate the most and i guarentee u the mods and senior memebers here would be the first to be picked up if the illuminati ever took over.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chekme
Has anyone considered the possibility that this site, Above Top Secret, was created to monitor what we know? Perhaps by the government...or the Illuminati?

The powers that be, whether acting officially or not, have obviously infiltrated this board as well as most internet forums. These are the psy-operatives....quick to shoot down the truth and quick to spread dis- and mis-information.

It's unlikely the site was created as such, but anyone who doesnt recognize the threat of any internet board becoming a disinformation outlet, is ignorant of the standard operating procedure.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
[edit on 8-8-2004 by chekme]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindWarrior

Has anyone considered the possibility that this site, Above Top Secret, was created to monitor what we know? Perhaps by the government...or the Illuminati?

The powers that be, whether acting officially or not, have obviously infiltrated this board as well as most internet forums. These are the psy-operatives....quick to shoot down the truth and quick to spread dis- and mis-information.

It's unlikely the site was created as such, but anyone who doesnt recognize the threat of any internet board becoming a disinformation outlet, is ignorant of the standard operating procedure.

I believe we should try to progress this discussion now that we seem to have some intellectuals involved.

So with that in mind...
Presuming that ATS is monitored by 'higher powers', which 3 subjects on this site do you think would behoove them the most to manipulate?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chekme Presuming that ATS is monitored by 'higher powers', which 3 subjects on this site do you think would behoove them the most to manipulate?
1) This topic right here: as an effort by "them" to cause members to be concerned about participating in the Internet's largest and most popular conspiracy-theory discussion board. How can we be certain you're not a disinformationist with an agenda to discredit this website? 2) This entire forum: www.abovetopsecret.com... as it discusses important political issues without the distraction of character attacks and focus on personality rampant in mainstream media. 3) This special analysis: www.terroranalysis.com... as it is focusing on the historical influences that have resulted in modern-day global terrorism, rather than simplistic sound-byte rhetoric that attempts to focus our attention elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Well, well - it would seem I touched a nerve. The "senior members" of this forum certainly are sensitive/defensive.
So quick to try to denounce the newcomer.

No you dumbass. It's because a thread asking this question is made every week by some new member who apparently has nothing original to talk about. After a couple dozen of these threads we start getting annoyed at reading the same # over and over.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Well, well - it would seem I touched a nerve. The "senior members" of this forum certainly are sensitive/defensive.
So quick to try to denounce the newcomer.

No you dumbass. It's because a thread asking this question is made every week by some new member who apparently has nothing original to talk about. After a couple dozen of these threads we start getting annoyed at reading the same # over and over.

Thanks so much, Ocelot, for reiterating my point about 'senior members'.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by chekme]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Mickey Mouse and Disney as being a part of the NWO isn't so ludicrous a position. After all, EuroDisney is partially owned by Saudi prince Alwaleed, the same man who happens to have massive holdings in Citicorp among other things. Eisner is currently couting him for even more funds.

You just never know.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thanks so much, Ocelot, for reiterating my point about 'senior members'.

You're welcome. If there's anything else I can help you with be sure to let me know.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
1) This topic right here: as an effort by "them" to cause members to be concerned about participating in the Internet's largest and most popular conspiracy-theory discussion board. How can we be certain you're not a disinformationist with an agenda to discredit this website?

You're right, you can't be sure I'm not a disinformationist. However, I don't see how I'm spreading disinformation. In fact, I don't believe I've provided any information, let alone disinformation. The only thing I've done is raised awareness...which is the very essence of this site.

Furthermore, I don't see how I've tried to discredit this site. If this site did not exist, then neither would this conversation. The mere fact that we are able to discuss the possibility of conspiracy gives credence to this site. I am merely "Denying Ignorance" by suggesting that this site is more than just a public forum.

Obviously from reading this thread, one can surmise that this subject has already been on many people's minds. Instead of attacking the messenger, you should embrace him. You should use the opportunity to further accredit the website...not debunk it.

By the way, where are all these other posts about ATS conspiracy that all the senior members keep eluding to?

I mean if you really what to do the site justice, you should consider having a board solely dedicated to conspiracy theories behind ATS.
The topic is going to keep appearing over and over again. So instead of criticizing every newcomer that posts the topic, perhaps you should consider taking the initiative by bringing the topic to the forefront yourself.

And finally, if I was a 'spook' then this website would be my job security.
If I ever ran out of leads, all I would have to do is log onto ATS to find more. I mean really - where else can one find such a wealth of information?
A 'spook' wouldn't want to lose ATS and their job security.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

LMFAO

You gotta love Ocelot

Anyways, can't believe this thread is still going

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
for flaming when you have a justified reason like ocelot you shouldnt get a warning IMO. especially when the person needs a good bashin, no offense.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I find it extremely funny that DR thought (and may still think) that I was a federal agent. The grapevine was rife with that crap and when you get down to it, can anyone prove that they're not an FBI agent?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i somethimes think the same myself but to be quite honest i really dont care if they are watching us. if they are secretly monitoring us and are prepairing to crack down on us, all i gotta say is bring it f@#$ers! you dont scare us!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I find it extremely funny that DR thought (and may still think) that I was a federal agent. The grapevine was rife with that crap and when you get down to it, can anyone prove that they're not an FBI agent?
dont lie ktpr we all know you are a fed and you know it to

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
The grapevine was rife with that crap and when you get down to it, can anyone prove that they're not an FBI agent?

LMAO! True.

Hell I can say Im president of the united states on the internet. Doesnt mean it's true.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutehalo
if they are secretly monitoring us and are prepairing to crack down on us, all i gotta say is bring it f@#$ers! you dont scare us!

LOL!! YEAH! F*CK YOU DAMN NARCS!!! I Dare you to come and send us all to prison camps like you did to all those "terrorists" you have locked up in Guantanamo!!!

I am only j/k of course

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I too would like to have a look at the threads regarding alleged spooks on the forum, out of curiosity more than any thing else. I lurked for quite a while before i made a decision to participate. I sat through the Whisperer saga and the take back ATS thing that happened a while back but i dont remember any threads about ATS members being Agents of some kind. You have my curiosity peaked now, ive done a search but can not find anything about that.
I also remember Dragorider, as well when i used to lurk id look for his posts first and always found him interesting and informative.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There is a thread on RATs about spooks,etc. Most spook threads end up turning into a witch hunt against certain members.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join