Above Top Secret Conspiracy Theory

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
the problem with being president of the NWO is everyone wants your job (assassination
)

I'd be happy with a minor post somewhere - no room for advancement, but you get to see you pension


[edit on 8-8-2004 by UK Wizard]




posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Using the search function you would discover (several) threads along this line in which I have stated that IF this site was run by the Govt./NWO I would have alot more money in my pocket right now than I do!


No, we are a community driven forum that is run well. I actually take it as a compliment when this comes up, I think people look at this huge site and figure there is no way a handful of people could pull this off without some big backing.

Well all the "big backing" is straight out of two guy's checking accounts lol...

The rest is the tireless work of our staff and our hyper intelligent membership. You won't find a better mix of intellectual power anywhere on the web!

Welcome aboard!

PEACE...
m...



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Do you honestly think the NWO and their buddies give a damn about what we think or say.....?


Yes I do - they would be foolish not to.


There's no reason to bash this guy for asking a question - and for using his brain and not swallow everything that is served to him.


Thank you - my thoughts exactly.


To be honest, if you post stupid ideas about the staff on this forum, you deserve to be flammed. Why the hell would a public forum have plans to take over the world??


The reason for my post was to ask that same question - thank you for reiterating it for me.


hmmm, i would love to know! The whole NWO - ATS theory is just stupid, it was funny at first, but can you really see SimonGray as a high ranking member of the New World order


yes, as a matter of fact.


Im not getting abusive, you don't need to have a high IQ to understand that a public forum isn't apart of a global conspiracy


True - but you need some intelligence to consider the possibility that it 'is' a part of a global conspiracy.


To think that ATS is a construct of the Illuminati or the government or any other such foolish entities is like saying that Mickey Mouse and Disney World is one huge government/Illuminati mind-control experiment!


InterestingI hadn't thought of thatbut if you want to deflect from ATS onto Disney, let's go here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep bringin' it guys - your every attempt at defaming the newcomer is only making my case stronger.


[edit on 8-8-2004 by chekme]



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The rest is the tireless work of our staff and our hyper intelligent membership. You won't find a better mix of intellectual power anywhere on the web!


You sure about that

One word, "manwife", those threads brought our intelligence down
afew levels



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
chekme
Dude, i will be a man and say sorry for the flamming (not having a good day lol)
but ATS isn't apart of no conspiracy. Most people laugh at us cause we are "conspiracy freeks" and if ATS was a front for the NWO, i certainly would have ended my membership a long time ago.

Just look around and you will see that we are a bunch of loving, insane, friendly and sometimes abusive group, but we are not apart of no grand conspiracy.

SkepticOverlord and SimonGray have put a lot of blood,sweat and tears into ATS, to try and uncover conspiracys and, mostly, Deny Ignorance. In a couple of months from now, if your still here, you will see that ATS is not apart of a ruling elite.


PS see, i can be nice



[edit on 8-8-2004 by infinite]



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
After some searching, I found what I was looking for.




posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
[edit on 9-8-2004 by chekme]



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
After some searching, I found what I was looking for.



Oh man, I knew it! And I even already got sucked in to a Disney timeshare. Am I in trouble? How could I have been so gullible.

(MY ignorance brings a tear to my eye).


Edit: Last line - Take off from another thread. - Sorry, they are all just blurring together today.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by Relentless]



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The poor new guy got smacked upside the head.

Sorry bud. Keep thinking .... you never know what
might come up!! Don't be discouraged.


Exactly. Don't be afraid to voice your opinions, but also listen to those other opinions of board members.



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Please excuse me, if Im asking a stupid question, (I`m fairly new to this site, this is my second post, although Ive been an observer for quite a while)but, do you really think that `government` checks this site to keep track of what`s being posted? If so, even though the claims of this not being a conspiracy site, there could be `govt` infiltrators, controlling certain topics and discussions....trying to put off people believing something or other, or trying to get new ideas by posting certain topics of their interest.....



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
Please excuse me, if Im asking a stupid question, (I`m fairly new to this site, this is my second post, although Ive been an observer for quite a while)but, do you really think that `government` checks this site to keep track of what`s being posted? If so, even though the claims of this not being a conspiracy site, there could be `govt` infiltrators, controlling certain topics and discussions....trying to put off people believing something or other, or trying to get new ideas by posting certain topics of their interest.....


Thank you, Sarahko. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one trying to "Deny Ignorance" on this thread.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by chekme]



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If you are refering to "spooks", then yes, the has been known spooks who visit this site. There was an old thread which contained theorys on the possible members who were spooks. Of course the government watches this site, but ATS is not apart of a conspiracy.


d1k

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chekme
Has anyone considered the possibility that this site, Above Top Secret, was created to monitor what we know? Perhaps by the government...or the Illuminati?


I do. There are a few (the same each time) members that are constantly debunking no matter what is said, as well as a few mods. But that's besides the point. What better way to know what a lot of the thinkers and people who strive to know are saying then to setup a medium for them to talk in. Constantly monitoring and influencing.



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I wonder whether noone replies to this yet....is it maybe a taboo subject?
Something everyone knows but that noone is supposed to talk about?

Sorry, someone did answer as I wrote this.....thanks!!!


[edit on 8-8-2004 by Sarahko]



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
well guys there is no conspiracy involving, the NWO illuminati or gov. but i think there is one involving ats staff and things that happened in the past, but im not biringin that up i might get in trouble.



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
I do. There are a few (the same each time) members that are constantly debunking no matter what is said, as well as a few mods. But that's besides the point. What better way to know what a lot of the thinkers and people who strive to know are saying then to setup a medium for them to talk in. Constantly monitoring and influencing.


Exactly. Even if this site wasn't specifically created by Big Brother, they would be wise to manipulate it.



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
well guys there is no conspiracy involving, the NWO illuminati or gov. but i think there is one involving ats staff and things that happened in the past, but im not biringin that up i might get in trouble.


Best to leave it, don't through the board into choas again

The reason no one speaks about the "spooks" is because its been spoken about lots of times in the past.



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
thats not what i meant infinite. anyways SO said there are 2 FBI agents here and 2 NSA computer anaylsts. DR once said colonel was a fed.



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
thats not what i meant infinite. anyways SO said there are 2 FBI agents here and 2 NSA computer anaylsts. DR once said colonel was a fed.


Yeah, i remember reading that. WOS said the same aswell about the agents.
I miss DR, he was a good member until WITD happened *Wipes tears from eyes*



posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
machinegunjordan,
I can first-hand confirm that what DR asserted about Colonel was total hogwash and only confirms a few things about DR and his credibility.........
Colonel was NOT a Fed nor did he work for the government, as was also once asserted by some.........



seekerof





top topics
 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join