It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms of Chemtrail Spraying

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here is a symptom if you like.

I am big on pure water and use a ppm (parts per million) meter to check rainwater.

Usually rainwater caught directly in a glass container will read between 0-3ppm. On days where "trails" are observed before rain comes in, it jumps to 30-50ppm.

Whether it is sinister particles or just particles from burnt fuel, I don't know. But there definately is something in the rainwater on days when planes leave "trails".

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Have you noted other conditions? Wind? Humidity? Things that can affect the amount of dust in the air?

Just exactly what does a PPM meter test?

edit on 6/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

There are countless witnesses growing every day and that is happening because an agency that has no oversight and is above the law has become arrogant and careless and is fast becoming an embarressment not only to itself but to TPTB. Cheap is not always smart in a covert operation. "The weakness is always in the flesh."

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What I am most interested in, is how they keep these chemicals secret from all the massive testing that is done daily across the nation. They spray so heavily as to leave a fog - to cause serious medical conditions - and yet, detailed analysis of groundwater and soil yields nothing!

I wonder what mystery chemicals they are using.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I am big on pure water and use a ppm (parts per million) meter to check rainwater.

PPM of what? PPM of chlorine, arsenic? Just what does this meter look for?

Just how do you know the container you catch the rain in is clean?

That’s the problem with non scientists testing for things at home. They don’t use proper testing methods to rule out contaminated results.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

PPM of what? PPM of chlorine, arsenic? Just what does this meter look for?

Just how do you know the container you catch the rain in is clean?

That’s the problem with non scientists testing for things at home. They don’t use proper testing methods to rule out contaminated results.

You mean like when Arizona Skywatch claimed the air in Phoenix was 39000 PPM of Aluminum?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

delay? what delay, if like you say its a delay then why can i watch normal contrail planes and follow there course from the program and then 5 to 10 planes criss-crossing the sky's that do not show up at all even though they are flying at the same time as the one plane i'm tracking that's not a delay that's no data on those flights that leave persistent contrail's that last for 2 to 8 hours.
So there is no delay just no information on the planes in question so unless they are stealth aircraft's [highly unlikely] then we can assume these aircraft's are not shown because they are not allowed to be.
That is beside the point however as i just wanted to point out that there are some of us who do take the time to track these aircraft's with flightracker proving that we are not just lazy people who peddle untruth's without research.
As for firepoilet let me just say that there are many pic's and vid's of these aircraft's over the net just click on them if they come up with vid unavailable or error 404 then you known that it must of been the real mcoye.

edit on 21-6-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

As for firepoilet let me just say that there are many pic's and vid's of these aircraft's over the net just click on them if they come up with vid unavailable or error 404 then you known that it must of been the real mcoye.

Then show us these. So far, all I have seen have been hoaxed photos, or misidentifed aircraft

Your second sentence, sounds a bit paranoid. You actually think some governmental agency is taking down picture of chemplanes from the internet?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

i don't think i know.
You and i have been debating this subject [well i've debated you've belittled attacked my character or questioned my metal health] and in that time i've spent huge amount's of my spare time searching through the internet and many things that i have posted here links to over that time have since vanished from the net and i'm not just talking about pic's or vid's but also research papers rainfall sample results done by independent researchers [school and collage student's etc] that come up error 404 now the more you look and think you have something to prove your case you post a link and bang it's gone thankfully now i don't post links till i have a hard copy of the information.
If that makes me paranoid then i will take that title with your inferred meaning rather than the true meaning

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

yes that's great a layman testing his own drinking water at home all the the traits that school was meant to brainwash out of us after all by your own
quote:That’s the problem with non scientists testing for things at home. They don’t use proper testing methods to rule out contaminated results.
Therefore are you saying that we are to stupid to do these test and therefore our results are unreliable and we should take the words of scientists after all no scientist has ever been wrong or falsified data to cover up a heath risk because it's pays there research budget for the next 5 years

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by firepilot

i don't think i know.
You and i have been debating this subject [well i've debated you've belittled attacked my character or questioned my metal health] and in that time i've spent huge amount's of my spare time searching through the internet and many things that i have posted here links to over that time have since vanished from the net and i'm not just talking about pic's or vid's but also research papers rainfall sample results done by independent researchers [school and collage student's etc] that come up error 404 now the more you look and think you have something to prove your case you post a link and bang it's gone thankfully now i don't post links till i have a hard copy of the information.
If that makes me paranoid then i will take that title with your inferred meaning rather than the true meaning

So, in other words, you do not have any pics of chemplanes to show us, even though you just claimed those pics were out there..

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
There are countless witnesses growing every day

Who? Got a source?

Originally posted by luxordelphi
and that is happening because an agency that has no oversight and is above the law has become arrogant and careless and is fast becoming an embarressment not only to itself but to TPTB. Cheap is not always smart in a covert operation. "The weakness is always in the flesh."

I would try to debunk the rest, but I have no idea what you're flapping about. How about a source to substantiate your flapping?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So you attack my grammar that's fine i will be the first to admit that English was not my strongest subject and as time has gone as with most of us our spelling and grammar suffers but to judge my intelligence by it is a bit harsh after all how many doctors have you met with perfect spelling or grammar would by the same pretence would you question there intelligence to.
So attack me and not the information i put in my post speaks volumes about you but instead of name slinging or personnel attacks perhaps you can over look my mistakes and comment on why these planes do not show up?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So you attack my grammar that's fine i will be the first to admit that English was not my strongest subject and as time has gone as with most of us our spelling and grammar suffers but to judge my intelligence by it is a bit harsh after all how many doctors have you met with perfect spelling or grammar would by the same pretence would you question there intelligence to.
So attack me and not the information i put in my post speaks volumes about you but instead of name slinging or personnel attacks perhaps you can over look my mistakes and comment on why these planes do not show up?

Oh, the information you post is almost as bad as the grammar. Pure, unsubstantiated bullocks!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

so again you attack me instead of answering what should be a simple question therefore you have proven yourself worthy of the group i now place you in.

I know fire was getting lonely after weedwackers departure

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

so again you attack me instead of answering what should be a simple question therefore you have proven yourself worthy of the group i now place you in.

I know fire was getting lonely after weedwackers departure

Your claim is unsubstatiated (you are the only one ever making) and can't be backed by evidence. What more is there to answer, you've never posted a source for any of your wild claims.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

wild claims? which ones?
All i am claiming is i took advice given here and tried to track the planes on flightracker and the planes leaving a trail did not show up how can that be a wild claim when i have spoken with many members here of the same mindset as me that they to can't track these flights either because they don't show up.
So either we are all lying or we are stating truth so either way the question still remains why do these programs not show all the aircraft's i can see in the sky?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

wild claims? which ones?
All i am claiming is i took advice given here and tried to track the planes on flightracker and the planes leaving a trail did not show up how can that be a wild claim when i have spoken with many members here of the same mindset as me that they to can't track these flights either because they don't show up.
So either we are all lying or we are stating truth so either way the question still remains why do these programs not show all the aircraft's i can see in the sky?

Your wild claims of 'chemtrails', I wasn't referring exclusively to your posts in this thread.

They don't show aircraft that don't use certain transponders. Just like the other flight tracking services.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

then correct me if i'm wrong using these sites is pointless as they do not show every aircraft in the sky and therefore gives incomplete data perhaps you can give a true radar site after all radar should cover all aircraft's not just those with transponders.
Secondly i would like to point out that i do not use the chemtrail's label instead if you look back through my posts you will see i use persistent contrail's when talking on this subject.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join