It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms of Chemtrail Spraying

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

May I ask, how am I wrong?

I mean here we have figures that if anything is erring on the low side of things and yet over 3.5 billion pounds in 10 years have been dumped into the environment.

This should be the real concern, not chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by boo1981

I just posted a reply on your thread.

Something is poisoning us. I have ME, my Mum has Fibro Mylagia and my sister in law has MS. We were all super healthy people before and now none of us are fit enough to work full time. None of us are elderly either and we all live in the same locality. This is not normal!
edit on 15-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

Yeah,it might be food,water air,it could be anything else.

@Uncinus

You have the links above.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I mean here we have figures that if anything is erring on the low side of things and yet over 3.5 billion pounds in 10 years have been dumped into the environment.

I absolutely agree with your statement,but i only say that,it's possibly that they are now spraying poison into air and our but i agree they were dumped something in the environment too.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Ohhh man, this is bad to know! I think they are both hideous. I think the earth is in toxic overload; nuclear and chemical. It is in our bodies, in our food, in the atmosphere and in our water.

As yet nothing is being done with any foresight to change this situation, when people like us are crying out that it is happening.

There is no hard proof because anyone who has the ability, know how and clout to do research is not doing any. There is no will among the PTB to change this situation.

Keep raising consciousness, though. If nothing else, more people will get to hear and will develop a concern about this. That is just about all anyone can really do.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The OP, and the links from it, fail to make any actual connection between any elevated levels of barioum, aluminium or anything else, and spraying from aircraft.

They simply seem to assume that it is the case - and this is a common factor wit the chemtrail hoax.

Certainly there are a lot of pollutants in the atmosphere - as has been pointed out already.

For example a typical 500 Mw coal fired power plant in the USA generates the following EVERY YEAR:

Air pollution:

3,700,000 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2), the primary human cause of global warming--as much carbon dioxide as cutting down 161 million trees.

10,000 tons of sulfur dioxide (SO2), which causes acid rain that damages forests, lakes, and buildings, and forms small airborne particles that can penetrate deep into lungs.

500 tons of small airborne particles, which can cause chronic bronchitis, aggravated asthma, and premature death, as well as haze obstructing visibility.

10,200 tons of nitrogen oxide (NOx), as much as would be emitted by half a million late-model cars. NOx leads to formation of ozone (smog) which inflames the lungs, burning through lung tissue making people more susceptible to respiratory illness.

720 tons of carbon monoxide (CO), which causes headaches and place additional stress on people with heart disease.

220 tons of hydrocarbons, volatile organic compounds (VOC), which form ozone.

170 pounds of mercury, where just 1/70th of a teaspoon deposited on a 25-acre lake can make the fish unsafe to eat.

225 pounds of arsenic, which will cause cancer in one out of 100 people who drink water containing 50 parts per billion.

114 pounds of lead, 4 pounds of cadmium, other toxic heavy metals, and trace amounts of uranium.

- www.ucsusa.org...

And waste products:

Waste created by a typical 500-megawatt coal plant includes more than 125,000 tons of ash and 193,000 tons of sludge from the smokestack scrubber each year. Nationally, more than 75% of this waste is disposed of in unlined, unmonitored onsite landfills and surface impoundments.

- www.ucsusa.org...

and there has been a suggestion that chemtrails are supported by the coal industry to divert attention away from this very real threat to health - eg see www.abovetopsecret.com...

I presume plants in china are worse.....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

What they don't want you to know:

www.medicinenet.com...

Whilst contrails are an issue with regards a small impact on climate, they are nothing compared to what is happening on the ground. But some people want you to look the other way. I wonder why? Think!!!!!!

Edit: posted before I saw my Gallic friend's post above

edit on 15-6-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Nice, a psuedo-scientific link with another psuedo-scientific link cited that has pictures from WITWATS. Reliable enough.

If the spraying is to make people ignorant, or damage critical thinking skills, well, I think it's working!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Nice, a psuedo-scientific link with another psuedo-scientific link cited that has pictures from WITWATS. Reliable enough.

If the spraying is to make people ignorant, or damage critical thinking skills, well, I think it's working!

I'm probably older than you,so you could show me some respect

I don't know what the difference is if i post the link from another site or from Before It's a News?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
I'm probably older than you,so you could show me some respect

What do I even say to this? I'll give you respect based on kindness, but honestly I don't care how old you are. What an odd request from an anonymous stranger over the internet.

I don't know what the difference is if i post the link from another site or from Before It's a News?

I happen to have a link for you on evaluating sources! How to evaluate a source, it's a good method to apply to any information you get, if everyone used this there wouldn't be so much bunk out there.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I really don't know how to respond you.

I can't believe you don't respect older people,nice.

And thanks for the link,i guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I can't believe you don't respect older people,nice.

Oh I certainly respect older people, but we are on an anonymous forum, so I find that to be an odd request.

And thanks for the link,i guess.

Read it, then apply it to your source. And future sources. It's really useful!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well maybe in your country,but in mine,it's perfectly normal.

And thanks for the link it might be useful some day.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

In your country it is normal to know the age of anonymous strangers on the internet??

also way off topic of course - age is irrelevant to whether chemtrails exist or not.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

In your country it is normal to know the age of anonymous strangers on the internet??

also way off topic of course - age is irrelevant to whether chemtrails exist or not.

Yes,because i live in a small,quiet country.

I mean,here is safe not to lock your doors when you go to sleep and that kind of things.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You raise good issues and present alarming statistics but how can anyone know to compare since chemtrails are supposed not to exist so no statistics are available for those amounts. Could be the straw that tipped it with the bulk of the responsibility on other sources but no real way to tell.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes,because i live in a small,quiet country.

I mean,here is safe not to lock your doors when you go to sleep and that kind of things

How is that relevant to knowing the age of anonymous people on the internet?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

My guess..........remember batman the movie, with Michael Keaton and jack Nicholson as the joker? In that film, a certain mixture of products was the key to succumbing to "The disease"

So, as long as the elites avoid (IMO) GMO foods, the final ingredients, the Che trail stuff won't affect them.

Think about it who do they want eliminated? The poor useless eaters. What do poor useless eaters eat? GMO foods.....what do the elite eat? Organic non GMO food.

That is the key

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

There is a theory out there that chemtrails are part of a binary or even trinary weapon - as you say, as long as TPTB don't take vaccines, or fluoride, or something else, they wil remain immune. I haven't seen it for a few months, but I'm sure someone is still nursing it.....

not that there's any evidence of that either of course - you'd have to think that if there was anything in the way of odd substances in the air then air qualilty/pollution testing done all around the world would be picking somethign up....but so far not a thing....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm outside often enough, and a lot of times see many planes leaving contrails that fill the sky and often even become so great in number that they overlap each other. I'm going to get a nutritional and heavy metal test done in a few days for other reasons. If my results come out as high or toxic levels of aluminum and barium you can bet I'll be making a thread about it. If you're all so worried why not invest in a visit to a naturopath, or chiropractor to get tested?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

Testing for heavy metals, etc is not unreasonable.

But the question has to be asked why you think any high levels would come from aircraft, and not, say, coal fired power stations?
edit on 15-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join