It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms of Chemtrail Spraying

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Let's not forget that there are living creatures many-times more susceptible to environmental poisoning than us humans....for example birds, soft-skinned reptiles, fish, and microscopic lifeforms.
These creatures have become early indicators of "something has changed" in their (our) environment.

Let's put aside the recent news reporting of "die-offs" of birds and fish, because those are isolated incidents. Why put that topic aside for now ?.......because if such die-offs were to be attributed to widespread "chemtrail spraying", die-offs would happen over widespread areas....and they are not.

So we'd be looking for changes in small-creature populations over super-wide areas....perhaps continent-wide areas.
I need to head to work now, or I'd look for such changes on the net, and post back here.
I would not look in blogs, unless the blogger has first-hand information -- we are not looking for opinion, we are looking for facts.

I would look at studies in the respective fields....

Entomology (is the study of insects)
Ornithology (the study of birds)
Microbiology (the study of microscopic life)
Ichthyology (the study of fish)

How about you DJ ??

Here's a good place to start....
www.ssarherps.org...
These people care about reptiles and amphibians, and their conservation.

edit on 18-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: bloated, I ate too much.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

I really think you should do a little research before you say these dieoffs aren't happening globally! Check out the link below. And this was back in January, it doesn't include what's still happening.

Link to mass dieoffs....

As far as insects, don't forget about the ever dwindling bee species. I live in the South and there are no mosquitos or fireants. This is really odd because this is a stample around here in Summer.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I really think you should do a little research before you say these dieoffs aren't happening globally! Check out the link below. And this was back in January, it doesn't include what's still happening.

Link to mass dieoffs....

But that link is about how mass die-offs are not unusual.

According to the United States Geological Survey, mass deaths are not in fact unusual and are usually unrelated.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Link to mass dieoffs....

But that link is about how mass die-offs are not unusual.

According to the United States Geological Survey, mass deaths are not in fact unusual and are usually unrelated.

Sure it's happening globally. But it's in highly isolated incidents. You'd expect poisoning to affect everyone equally.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I never said this was due to chemtrailing. I simply stated that globally these mass dieoffs are going on. Never before has this been reported so rampanty as now. Show me proof otherwise. I can show you proof since Jan. of this year, that it's been going on and it's massive.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

star for you a brilliant suggestion and one i will look into and i agree that the mass fish deaths are unlikely to be caused by geoengineering my theory would be down to the acidic content increasing in the oceans as a probably cause after all we are seeing a increase in volcanic activity which in turn is changing the concentrations in the oceans to change.
I disagree however that we can discount the bird die offs because although your right at first glance they may seam to be isolated but as we know birds migrate together in big flocks and therefore we can't discount it.
I think the bee decline may well be down to a chemical imbalance in the air and i say this because the only country where bees are unaffected is in Australia and from what i've read in other threads they don't seam to get persistent contrail's as for most insects they are very robust so it would take longer to see any effects.
but i will do some research see what i come up with.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

I never said this was due to chemtrailing. I simply stated that globally these mass dieoffs are going on. Never before has this been reported so rampanty as now. Show me proof otherwise. I can show you proof since Jan. of this year, that it's been going on and it's massive.

It's true it's never been reported so rampantly before, but that does not actually mean there's an increase. It just means that the media was made hyper-aware by the interesting Beebee blackbird deaths, and so now they report them.

They still occurred before. Look through the records. Show how it's suddenly different now?

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This conspiracy has it foundations rooted in the uneducated and under employed.

Ask yourself a few questions.

If this is such a secret why do they spray mostly in the day?

If they are trying to de populate why is the population going up?

If they are spraying the masses, aren’t they spraying themselves?

Where are they hiding the planes? Have you ever heard of planes spotting groups?

How can they hide the loading of the planes when they only pay ramp workers $9.00 per hour? It’s not exactly hush money is it?

Weiner can’t hide his private pictures, Clinton can’t hide a BJ, Arnie can’t hide a love child and Strauss Kahn can’t grope a chambermaid in secret. But no one has ever gotten pissed off enough to blow the whistle on his employer in the past 20 years?

Most of the believers are too lazy to track the planes using web tools. Probably because it would show them the type of plane, place of origin, destination, altitude, speed and the airline company. They could then call their lazy friend in the destination city to drive to the airport and watch it land and load for the next flight.

But no the believers would rather sit and collect their disability check and moan how TPTB are out to get them.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Cool...thx!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I really think you should do a little research before you say these dieoffs aren't happening globally!

It's not that hey don't happen globally - it is that each one is relatively localised - so you get thousands of birds in a town in the USA, and something similar is recorded several times elsewhere around the world on different locations - but if it were "somthing in the air" then why is each case so isolated?

If chemtrail "death dunps" are laid over hundreds oof thousands of square miles then why are animals of some variety not dieing off in swathes of hundreds or thousands of square miles every day??

Here's a thread from the "Breaking alternative news" forum about penguin die-offs - apparently some penguins got the rapture!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No no no....I never said the dieoffs were due to the spraying. I was merely stating that this was happening globally.

Tell me this though. If this has happened before prior to it starting in early Jan. of this year in such large quanities all over the world, then, why is it just now getting press?

It's not just localised locations or a few sudden dieoffs. It is on a very large scale and hasn't stopped yet.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

quote:Most of the believers are too lazy to track the planes using web tools. Probably because it would show them the type of plane, place of origin, destination, altitude, speed and the airline company
well i can't speak for anyone else but i have tried to track the flights that leave persistent contrails using flighttracker and none of these planes show up at all in fact only the flights that do not leave contrails that last for hours show up on this program which in its self makes you wonder why the others that do don't show up.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by samkent

quote:Most of the believers are too lazy to track the planes using web tools. Probably because it would show them the type of plane, place of origin, destination, altitude, speed and the airline company
well i can't speak for anyone else but i have tried to track the flights that leave persistent contrails using flighttracker and none of these planes show up at all in fact only the flights that do not leave contrails that last for hours show up on this program which in its self makes you wonder why the others that do don't show up.

Are you aware of the delay in the results at all?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

The people, Strauss-Kahn etc., that you mention couldn't hide - did hide - for years and years and years - until the main stream media was told to out them. Same will happen with the chemtrail planes. An incident will become an embarressment to the wrong party.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by samkent

The people, Strauss-Kahn etc., that you mention couldn't hide - did hide - for years and years and years - until the main stream media was told to out them. Same will happen with the chemtrail planes. An incident will become an embarressment to the wrong party.

Chemmies have been saying this since 1999, that any day now, the truth will come out. How is it that only the chemtrail believers know about all of this, and it somehow escapes notice of all the plane spotters, aviation enthuiaists, aviation magazines, etc.

And on top of that, since you few are the grand keepers of this nefarious conspiracy, but do nothing at all about it except post on conspiracy boards. If there is a cover up, you all are part of it, by doing nothing about it.

If you really believed in it, you all would go out wearing breathing masks too.
edit on 20-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I remember seeing a Youtube video where some lady claims they are doing something because she can see a rainbow in the mist of her garden hose. She says it never used to do that.

And these people are allowed to vote.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I remember seeing a Youtube video where some lady claims they are doing something because she can see a rainbow in the mist of her garden hose. She says it never used to do that.

And these people are allowed to vote.

Look up "Crazy Rainbow Lady". I know it irks the chemmies when that video gets posted, but she says nothing that they do not say themselves all the time.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

reply to post by samkent

Chemmies have been saying this since 1999, that any day now, the truth will come out. How is it that only the chemtrail believers know about all of this, and it somehow escapes notice of all the plane spotters, aviation enthuiaists, aviation magazines, etc.

And on top of that, since you few are the grand keepers of this nefarious conspiracy, but do nothing at all about it except post on conspiracy boards. If there is a cover up, you all are part of it, by doing nothing about it.

If you really believed in it, you all would go out wearing breathing masks too.
edit on 20-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

I'm not claiming any conspiracy. A conspiracy is by its' nature hidden. This spraying is in your face and is the work of an agency that has no oversight and is therefore above the law. "The monolith cranks slowly" but once it starts no force can stop it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I'm not claiming any conspiracy. A conspiracy is by its' nature hidden. This spraying is in your face and is the work of an agency that has no oversight and is therefore above the law. "The monolith cranks slowly" but once it starts no force can stop it.

If it's so "in your face" why is there no evidence of it?

ETA: For firepilot:

Classic!
edit on 6/21/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Its in your face? Then obviously you can tell us what kinds of planes, what agency, where they fly from, and you can find us photos of these aircraft...Cant you??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join