It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Statue of Liberty Masonic?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLordVeack
post removed by staff

I think you should go back to all the threads you participated in and look at your first post. In most of them, you start off with a rude comment, then follow it up with arguing points. After a while, you tone down a little and communicate like an adult. That's a problem.

Rather than start with accusations and insults, why not try questions. Skyfloating is one of the key members of this sight. Not because he is a mason. Not because he is a moderator or super moderator, but because he is an outstanding member. He brings new threads, with new ideas and top notch discussion. Have you read any of his threads?

Of the moderators on this site, there are probably about 9 that are masons. Of those 9, there are about 2 that used to be on the other side of the fight. Over years of discussion, they decided to man up and find out for themselves what the truth was. They are now masons who happen to be moderators.

If you see anyone doing something you don't agree with, don't whine about it, alert it. If it's a mod who does it, alert it. Send a message to SO. He isn't a big fan of masonry. He is fair and doesn't usually display bias in my opinion. But me being an adult, If I have a problem with someone, be it personal or on here, I will first speak with them privately and if that doesn't work, then I move on to other channels. It's like the chain of command mixed with common courtesy. Try it and see if it doesn't work better that way.
edit on Sun Jun 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Of the moderators on this site, there are probably about 9 that are masons. Of those 9, there are about 2 that used to be on the other side of the fight. Over years of discussion, they decided to man up and find out for themselves what the truth was. They are now masons who happen to be moderators.

Man up that is the problem, it's how the entire system works. The world is made of people not men, it's what the masonic "fraternity" is about, and the world where they try to build this man world. (the notion of the roman empire) It's the concept of the coming time, of satanism. Of shaped edge people without flexibility, the description of a rock or a brick. It will be of course an epic fail, who the crap would want to live like a robot.

What is important is that you failed in this thread to show the statue is not masonic, on the contrary it shows it is from all points of view, in stead you make this huge case that has nothing to do with our debate to cover up for the whole thread.

It's what your master would say.......You Have Failed Me for the Last Time, Admiral

Epic fail network dude.

edit on 19-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4db8e4d07b2d.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sorry, what did you say?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It says it's from GOF to the people of united states, that is how I see it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

there is only one part that I need to review.

Scratching the surface, and thinking of the middle, I see. Going deep into this story proves you wrong. It just shows she is a masonic icon, she is built and designed by masons, with the funds raised by masons in a union built by masons and ran by masons, all with a masonic ceremony at the end.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

if you chose to strip away every facet of reality and claim conspiracy theory as fact, then there are a lot of things that you could "prove" to be true. Chemtrails poisoning you, Bigfoot stalking you, Masons ruling the world, whatever your twisted mind likes to fantasize about. In this place I like to call "the real world" we use facts and only facts to make decisions. The facts state that while some of the men involved in the making of the Statue happened to be masons, the Statue nor it's intent is masonic in nature. Just as the United States of America is a country founded by men, some of whom happened to be masons, isn't a masonic country. The house you live in, may have been designed by a mason, and the bricklayer who laid the foundation may have been a Freemason, your house is not masonic. This is logic. It's not a conspiracy how it works. But an illogical person trying to use logic, looks much like a monkey having sex with a football.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

if you chose to strip away every facet of reality and claim conspiracy theory as fact, then there are a lot of things that you could "prove" to be true. Chemtrails poisoning you, Bigfoot stalking you, Masons ruling the world, whatever your twisted mind likes to fantasize about.

I call them collaborative factors, ever been in a court of law ? where evidence is gathered ?
There is circumstantial evidence and facts. Now I provided facts.

In this place I like to call "the real world" we use facts and only facts to make decisions. The facts state that while some of the men involved in the making of the Statue happened to be masons, the Statue nor it's intent is masonic in nature.

Facts have been provided, it's not just my words, I have covered my self with backing evidence.
And the real world is full of cospiracies, of weakos wanting power, making war, manipulating, these are part of the real world.

Just as the United States of America is a country founded by men, some of whom happened to be masons, isn't a masonic country. The house you live in, may have been designed by a mason, and the bricklayer who laid the foundation may have been a Freemason, your house is not masonic.

Overruled, were not talking about houses but symbols. Lady liberty has been adopted as a masonic icon a long time ago.

This is logic. It's not a conspiracy how it works. But an illogical person trying to use logic, looks much like a monkey having sex with a football.

That is your notion of how things spin.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

A hypothetical situation. In the year 2016, President Bob Smith is elected. He ran on an independent platform and was elected by an overwhelming majority since he is a hell of a nice guy and quite smart too. He ends the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. He decided that the people of Iraq have been hosed and he wants to build them something to commemorate their hardship and help them look forward to a better tomorrow. Oh, and he happens to be a mason. The 15th president to be one.

So he looks for an artist. He asks his cabinet to assemble a team to find him the best damn artist they can. Low and behold, they find Steve Jones. He is a world renowned artist and make super nice statues. He get the commission. Oh, and he is a mason too, but he didn’t advertise that and even the president didn’t know it at the time. (even though that fact is completely irrelevant)

In the year 2019, the Statue is complete and the people of Iraq are thrilled. They are so happy, they promise to self police their nation and work extra hard at keeping it free from dictators and idiots.

Now I ask you, is that statue Masonic?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Maybe you should go back and have a look at the posts you have made!?
You seem really overly keen on telling non masons who dare to ask you questions or argue with you that they aren't as clever as they think they are! If they continue your large intellect comes up with such classic insults as, "you're obviously a woman on her period!"
You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a green house!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLordVeack

Maybe you should go back and have a look at the posts you have made!?
You seem really overly keen on telling non masons who dare to ask you questions or argue with you that they aren't as clever as they think they are! If they continue your large intellect comes up with such classic insults as, "you're obviously a woman on her period!"
You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a green house!

My house color has nothing at all to do with this. It's gray. I do have green paint in the kitchen.
If you want to follow me around and look for a fight, I can promise you a fight of epic proportions. I enjoy that sort of thing. I also enjoy helping people who have some sense, and I enjoy learning things I didn't know. So you decide what you want to do with your future and I will be right here.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Ohhh, who's is bigger? C'mon, let's measure? I'm saddened by the tack this thread has taken. No, disgusted would be a more appropriate word. Why don't you guys get a room? This is looking sad and pathetic.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Now I ask you, is that statue Masonic?

I answered that to you, she as a whole thing is a masonic icon, she "Libertas/Liberty Lady" was adopted as an icon in masonry long before any statue was built, the two statues proves my case, since she was a comun symbol among masonry other masons made the same thing, first as the "statue of freedom" then as the "statue of liberty". depicting the same goddess Libertas. There is also masonic art work before any statue of course that I have provided in this thread.I posted evidence about this. This is besides all other points of designing, building, funding.

Now besides the evidence I have provided adding by my self, she was popular among masonry because she stood for freedom, what masons wanted at that time, freedom from the church, from the ruling class, and the making of the utopian world. It's why french masons are at the base of the french revolution andthe forming of the 3rd republic.

She does not have to bear a square and compass on her forehead for her to be associated with masonry, since she as a whole icon was adopted by masonry.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Look Pepsie, nothing good can come from any further discussion on this topic. I presented my case, you presented yours, and the readers of ATS will make up their own minds based on what has been said. If nothing else, I admire your tenacity and appreciate your work you put into this discussion. My last scenario was meant for you to read, contemplate and respond to, and that effort failed. If you believe that you won, then you did. If you believe that masons do things like erect statues in the name of masonry then hide that fact, fine. I think many things have been placed in history by masons as clues to other masons that they were there. I have a friend whom I met on this site who built a brick house and made a plumb, square, and level in the brickwork to let future generations of people who pay attention that he was a mason. He didn't do it to take over the world or even his neighborhood. If there is a grand masonic scheme to rule the world, then we suck at it. The world is in piss poor shape.

You should be spending your time trying to prove how we as insignificant peeons can fix things.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am gonna take a crack at this.

I haven't read anything on this thread, but I believe the earliest copy of the statue of liberty involves a Jewish angel that involves fire

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join