It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina 2011: Strange Angel and UFO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Argentina 2011: Strange Angel and UFO?

I don't know what to think of this myself. It's pretty strange. I don't usually frequent the UFO forums, as I don't think 98% of the sightings are anything spectacular. But this is kind cool.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The Mexican government seems to be very open about extraterrestrial encounters, and this reflected in their media as well. I've seen video of these "angels " before. Sometimes they are referred to as interdimensional ships (dont quote me). What ever the vessel is, it def does not seem terrestrial.

S & F ... Lets find out what this is !

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Could it be a Sprite?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f65b6209a5b2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cda252ae6e2e.jpg[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...(lightning)

Or an electrical atmospheric phenomena similar to it?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Man thats a good one. Debunk this one!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy
The Mexican government seems to be very open about extraterrestrial encounters, and this reflected in their media as well. I've seen video of these "angels " before. Sometimes they are referred to as interdimensional ships (dont quote me). What ever the vessel is, it def does not seem terrestrial.

S & F ... Lets find out what this is !

It does seem that most reports come out of Latin America, doesn't it? I just don't what to make of this.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

I've been fascinated by sprites since I first learned about them decades ago. While it resembles them, you can usually only see them from hundreds of miles in the atmosphere. There has never been reports of seeing them from the ground. I'm not saying it's impossible, just never reported. Good call, though!

/TOA

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
If anyone can translate that would be quite helpful!

/TOA

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Satan will try and impersonate Christ's return and he will appear in different places of the world showing great wonders and signs. Please do not be deceived.

If anyone has to say to you, "look, Jesus has returned", then you know it is false, because the Bible says EVERY eye will see Christ return at the second coming.

Thank you OP for posting this video for all to see.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Surely we need a translation of what is being said in the news report before we try and figure this out.

They could be saying anything here and possibly explaining what it's actually likely to be, where it was filmed and under what circumstances. The caption on the video says that this guy is a 'security system operator Ituzaingo'. I wonder what type of security, private or government?

Someone on youtube has done a rough translation in the comments section from another posting of the same video. www.youtube.com... I have no idea how accurate this is.

Glasses guy: - Wednesday Night, amost 11:30pm, the night shift guy receives a call from someone, saying that in "martin Fierro" and "Buen Aire" (address) they were seeing some strange lights in the Sky. the night shift guy told me about it, so I started looking the sky with the security camera from that address, and then we saw this strange lights, changing colors, standing still.... after a couple of minutes we received another call about these lights.. then we focused hardly.

Continue (minute 0:50)

We started using more zoom, and focusing only in that area in the sky where this light was.

Reporter :- How old are you?

Glasses guy:- 22 years old

R:-when did you start working here?

GG:- 2 years and a half.

R:- Did you ever see something like that before?

GG:-No, Not Really. as you can see, is an strange light, and it's changing colors, from green, to violet and blue, and it's levitating, is not in movement, it's levitating in the air.

Continue (minute 1:16)

Reporter:- Could you please tell us approximately how far is from the ground?

Glasses guy:- the camera is like 14 meters from the ground, and I had to move the camera like 30degrees up, so i guess it would be like 100 meters from the ground.

R:- and approximately, how long is from the camera?

GG:- According to the zoom i used, it would be like 250/300 meters from the camera.

continue (minute 1:47)

R:- How was your reaction when you saw this lights?

GG:- I think it's very odd... so we tried to look for a logical explanation...

R:- you usually work in the night shift right? so, you wouldn't confuse (mistake) this with a plane, or an helicopter, or Fireworks right?

GG:- no, since i started working here i work in the night shift, I was talking with my colleagues about that, and helicopters or planes are constantly moving and have red lights.

continue (minute 2:17)

GG:- after some minutes, we received another call saying that there was another light, and it was moving to the other light. so i focused again to the light, and as you may see (2:26) there is another light approaching to the first light.

when i use the zoom, you can see the second light moving, and the first one making some strange movements...

R:- there's no way to fake this video or images right? this is the image itself as you saw it in the camera?

continue (minute 2:45)

GG:- exactly. there is no way to fake these images, this video. as you can see, we're filming all this area of the district. there is no way to fake this video legally... (VIDEO WAS CUT)

So there you have it. It would have been nice to have the footage before and after the report, I'm always a little suspicious when things like this are left out.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
A quick observation/question: although this does bear a distinct resemblance to sprites, aren't they supposed to be very short-lived? I would think this video is substantially longer in duration than the life expectancy for a sprite. I really do not know, maybe someone out there does?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
A quick observation/question: although this does bear a distinct resemblance to sprites, aren't they supposed to be very short-lived? I would think this video is substantially longer in duration than the life expectancy for a sprite. I really do not know, maybe someone out there does?

Thanks.

I believe that sprites usually last for hundredths of a second or so. Not long enough to just hang around and change colors. Again, not saying it's impossible that this is a sprite, just unlikely. Maybe some other electrical discharge of some sort? I really don't know. It's like nothing I've ever seen.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Thanks for that translation. It's all we have at the moment until someone comes along and gives a different one.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
There's also an article on UFO sightings in the area which I put through google translate;

www.mysteryplanet.com.ar...

Ituzaingó is the capital city of the similar in the province of Buenos Aires Argentina, and several weeks ago has become a hotspot of UFO activity that could be labeled as quietly as a small wave due to the delay, the quantity of testimony and frequency of sightings.

The statements of the neighbors were followed by tangible evidence on video, one ironically while a reporter was doing a report on the mysterious sightings in the area.

Several months ago (November 2010), before the surge, a local rock band had filmed a music video for one of their songs in Ituzaingó. To everyone's surprise, the fans spotted an object crossing the sky quickly .

Now, new evidence, more explicit and captured by a live security camera confirms the surge.

At approximately 11:30 pm last Wednesday, an operator on duty in the area police received a call from a neighbor reporting the sighting of strange lights in the heavens. Then, managers are notified of security cameras in the neighborhood where the alleged lights were reported to verify what was happening. Then one of the security system operators, Mr. Manuel Guerrero, raising the camera towards the heavens, she observed an object of great size and strange shape, which remained motionless in the air and changing colors.

Minutes later, with the camera recording the fact, also detected a second object is smaller than swiftly pass over the other.

S According to Guerrero, the main object was at least 100 feet above the ground, and there was nothing that could be identified as helicopter, plane or ship earth.

"There is no way to manipulate these images. We're shooting everything that is the area of ​​the district, "said he could catch a live UFOs.

Here's a link where you can see a still from the rock band's video web1.taringa.net...

Who knows if this is related to the 'angel' footage, it's in daylight and isn't illuminated in any way. It would be good to get more news reports from argentina instead of just the one or two sources repeating the same story.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

No probs

I'd never heard of 'sprites' before, you learn something new everyday, thanks guys. Another logical explanation to keep in mind when looking at UFOs.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
To be honest im always skeptical about apparitions that come from religious, catholic countries..

IMO the footage isnt good enough to make an assumption about what it is..

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The South American media always report on these sightings without checking to see if they are fake so i don't now what to think.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
That's intresting, I wonder if were going to be visited before the pole shift or after!!!! I have a feeling it's going to be before the pole shift because the sightings are happening more often and it's as if they want to be seen now.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It looks similiar to the objects from "Interstellar by Jose Escamilla.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Manuel Guerrero (Security Cam Operator) translation

"That was Wendnesday 11h30 PM, Police operators receive a call warning strange lights are hovering over the Martin Fierro Buenaire (mountain). Operator calls me, I check our cam at the Martin Fierro and we see those strange lights, changing colors, motionless. We receive new calls then strictly focus our attention in that area."

"It's a light suspended in the air, it doesen't move left or right. Just changes color, to white.. Our cam is 14 meters above the ground, I had to turn it up some 30 degrees so the light was maybe 100 meters above the ground and by the zooming I'd say it was 300 meters away from the cam"

"I've always worked (2 years) in nightshift here and these are no helicopters... This has not been edited, there's no way to edit this, it wouldnt even be legal to do it..."

edit on 15-6-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
It looks similiar to the objects from "Interstellar by Jose Escamilla.

www.dailymotion.com...

WTF! That´s the evidence we need to convince the sceptics right there and nothing of it made the front page? The Transformer in part 1 and 2 was incredible and one of the ships looked exactly like the Tigerclaw from the pc game Wing Commander. Not to mention the Zerg Overlord thing in part 3. I´m stunned. Many thanks for the link dude.

Did anyone tried to debunk this or do they just ignored it because it was to difficult?

I have to agree some of them looked similiar to the video in this thread but it´s possible that some of the ships in Interstellar are no ships at all because some of them looked alive or organic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join