It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Penalty?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
DontTreadOnMe Student and Warrior Princess, I'm not important, I could be anyone.
The whole point of the harrassment is a "bonding method" used by Freemasonry (unity through opposition).
If I was a genuinally important or powerful perrson then they wouldn't mess with me because I could seriously kick their arse - The whole situation is very Walter Mitty, you get a bunch of third rate, constant under-achievers and tell them "Wow - you are amazing, you are really special! I know an elite club that only lets super-duper people like you join....etc..."
They then pick out pretty much anyone who you have a problem with and then assign missions to you super special secret agents to help them hone their skills.
You manipulate their perception and information on the individual so that our new superduperspecialagent thinks "This guy is really stupid/evil/ignorant etc...I'll teach him a lesson and break into his house and vandalise his toilet" or some other equally pointless exercise (This has happened, ridiculous but true.)

I'd laugh, if the realization that your paranoid rants are real didn't make me want to cry. Your apparent fascination with Freemasonry has led you on a path that only professional intervention can have any hope of returning you to the rest of society as a productive member. You have mentioned previous treatment at Guy's Hospital, I would suggest a consultation with a Psychiatric Physician; I would hope the tale of vandalized bathroom porcelain, and the motive therein (if you don't join the Freemasons, your crapper is going to pay...), would gain you immediate admission to an inpatient program. It will be a long road to wellness MrNECROS, the trek will be fraught with obstacles, but a clear mind, free of the demons that currently consume you is at the end of that journey... Reflect well upon this sage advice, and as a token of my kind offices, I will waive any thought of remuneration for my services. Good luck.

"superduperspecialagent", not just for toilet vandalism anymore...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
We intend world domination by sabotaging the crappers of those who oppose us.
Eventually, these people will be so fraught about having to squat in a field and wiping their butts with leaves, that they will do anything to be allowed the luxury of sitting on an Armitage Shanks CrapperDelux 2000.

Victory through defecation!!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

Tell me that doesn't symbolise taking a path to another dimension.

That's not a tracing board. That's just a painting someone did.

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

That's a Lodge Cloth, which is not the same as a tracing board, but it's close enough so that the differences are academic for our purposes.

IS that solomons key I see on the left wall?

What is Solomon's key?

Also a hexagram on the wall just behind the right globe on the pillar, star of david on the other side. I was under the impression the hexagram was used as a demontrap, to summon things? it that rubbish?

Yup. The very idea is base superstition. The "Star of David" has a symbolic meaning, yes, or perhaps several. One of the symbolic meanings is related to the Hermetic aphorism, "as above, so below." I'm sure that with research, you could find other meanings (but be careful to avoid those who would claim that it's involved in demons or some other nonsense.)

EDIT: I just spotting a beehive just left of the lady on the lefthand side. What that all about?

The beehive is a symbol of industry.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetectivePerez
Is it so harsh that you are affraid to tell the truth about freemasonry?

www.ephesians5-11.org...

the people on the page say that the penalty is death, having their throat slit. So why did you ask even? Also, if the penalty for telling the truth is having your throat cut ear to ear, why haven't the people on that page had this happen to them?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Thanks again.

Yeah I can accept the beehive being a sign of industry, us being workers bees and all.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Leveller - I found your response quite telling - in the same sentence you said Freemasonry is not an elite club and then that you don't accept under-achievers.

You cite Mozart and Voltaire etc yet you yourself are what...maybe when you roleplay you are a king, poet and gladiator but in real life you are most likely as I describe, a Walter Mitty.

As I have stated before I never asked to join, in fact I explicitly said on at least 3 different occasions during my attempted indoctrination that "I don't want to join the Freemasons."

Strange isn't it how there are all these so called anti-masons spouting off lies about the Masons being a Satanic mind control cult and all, and have you ever met anyone who ever said anything good about the Freemasons who wasn't one (even if they say they aren't.)

Strange how a member of a "not a secret society" won't tell anyone who isn't a member about their affiliation.

Strange how worked up they get when you post copies of their harmless and trivial rituals...etc...etc...etc...

Strange how there are so many Freemasons hanging out in a so called crank anti-masonic conspiracy forum - heck, you don't see me posting in Masonic forums.

Strange how many people post questions in this forum about topics that you would think would be more suited to "official" Masonic channels of information (gee whiz I'm thinking about joining the Freemasons....)

Incidentally the Black and White lozanged floor of a Masonic Temple is referred to as "The Indented Tessel" - it represents the duality of exisitance, the god of Manes etc...
It is quite a key symbol in Freemasonry and is (incorrectly) introduced to Initiates as being represented by the 4 hanging tassles in the Temple.
Its full meaning is gradually revealed during the higher degrees culminating in the 28th Degree: Knight of The Sun.

Good to see that our poor simple Perfect Ashlar Mirthful Me has summed up enough steel to have another crack at me - incidentally I was only in Hospital until the wonderful cocktail of medications I had never heard of before wore off - I have been certified sane and discharged.
Maybe you should go have a word with a psychiatrist - these are pretty much the only people who actually will help you, unlike the police, government and even members of your own family who have joined the brotherhood.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Leveller - I found your response quite telling - in the same sentence you said Freemasonry is not an elite club and then that you don't accept under-achievers.

I see your sense of humour is as non-existent as ever.
You see it all depends what your interpretation of what an under-achiever actually is.
Mine is an internet troll who has nothing better to do than spread lies and hatred about other people.

If you read my post properly you would have found it even more telling though. What was it I said about captains of industry and blue collar workers?

As for being a Walter Mitty? Whatever floats your boat, dude. I'm not the one claiming he was drugged and forcibly indoctrinated into an Order whose very essence is one of Choice and Freewill.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Incidentally the Black and White lozanged floor of a Masonic Temple is referred to as "The Indented Tessel" - it represents the duality of exisitance, the god of Manes etc...
It is quite a key symbol in Freemasonry and is (incorrectly) introduced to Initiates as being represented by the 4 hanging tassles in the Temple.
Its full meaning is gradually revealed during the higher degrees culminating in the 28th Degree: Knight of The Sun.

Good to see that our poor simple Perfect Ashlar Mirthful Me has summed up enough steel to have another crack at me - incidentally I was only in Hospital until the wonderful cocktail of medications I had never heard of before wore off - I have been certified sane and discharged.
Maybe you should go have a word with a psychiatrist - these are pretty much the only people who actually will help you, unlike the police, government and even members of your own family who have joined the brotherhood.

Ah, the Indented Tessel (part of the Tesselated Border, or skirting), an Ornament of the Lodge unto itself, distinct from the Mosaic Pavement. It does surround the Black, and White checked floor, and represents the "manifold blessings, and comforts which surround us". This introduction is made "correctly" in the Entered Apprentice lecture, one that you have not received (either with, or without your consent).

It required no "steel" on my part to make any reference to you, or your circumspect posts. If you regard me as simple so be it, however, that would infer that you were easily taken to task, and exposed to all as a fraud, and a fabulist� buy �simple� me.

Continue to �contribute� to the forum by all means, I would like to think that all the Troll Orders were well represented here on ATS.

Trolls, not just for hiding under bridges anymore�

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

DontTreadOnMe Student and Warrior Princess, I'm not important, I could be anyone.
The whole point of the harrassment is a "bonding method" used by Freemasonry (unity through opposition).
If I was a genuinally important or powerful perrson then they wouldn't mess with me because I could seriously kick their arse - The whole situation is very Walter Mitty, you get a bunch of third rate, constant under-achievers and tell them "Wow - you are amazing, you are really special! ...
You manipulate their perception and information on the individual so that our new superduperspecialagent thinks "This guy is really stupid/evil/ignorant etc...I'll teach him a lesson and break into his house and vandalise ...

You sir, may be delusional. I suggst that "cocktail" that hospitalized you has not worn off. Or, perhaps, other medication may be in order to restore clear thinking to you. Or, perhaps, your DVD collection of James Bond movies should be taken from you.

Your huge dislike of Masonry is curious.
You know love and hate are both very strong emotions, closely related. Perhaps you were a Mason earlier in your life and did something to be thrown out??? That could explain your strong objection to Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Perhaps you were a Mason earlier in your life and did something to be thrown out??? That could explain your strong objection to Freemasonry.

He wasn't, though, sis, because he doesn't even know the basics of Freemasonry. For example, he doesn't know the indented tessel from the mosaic pavement, and he can't seem to tell the difference between either and the four tassels.

Additionally, he seems to think that Scottish Rite degrees are conferred one degree at a time... this is almost universially untrue.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Perhaps you were a Mason earlier in your life and did something to be thrown out??? That could explain your strong objection to Freemasonry.

He wasn't, though, sis, because he doesn't even know the basics of Freemasonry. For example, he doesn't know the indented tessel from the mosaic pavement, and he can't seem to tell the difference between either and the four tassels.

Additionally, he seems to think that Scottish Rite degrees are conferred one degree at a time... this is almost universially untrue.

Heh. Not only that, but he claims to come from the UK. And what little knowledge that he seems to possess, concerns US masonry. There are differences between the two countries in certain areas that he seems unaware of.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Personally I feel that he's just fishing for information. He speaks on things he knows not, in hopes of being corrected so he can jot down the correct answers study them and try to impersonate and or slander us with those he comes in contact with. I propose we Masons stop correcting him and simply just tell him he's wrong, we need not explain what the facts are and why to such an individual.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy

Well, dear brother, it was a stab in the dark. I was looking for a rational reason for his anti-Masonic mind. There I go again, trying to find a good reason for folks' bad habits. *sigh*

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Another Masonic thread!

This is wild.

Firstly I notice many posters here and in other threads getting caught up in and by the nuances of symbols (beehive, etc.). This seems to lessen the inherent power and beauty of the stated principles.

As in any group there are different kinds of Masons. I won't use any of them as examples, instead I'll use a group easier to relate to � the military.
Off all the hundreds of thousands of good and decent military men and women how many would do something dishonorable? ZERO
Of the few hundred of scoundrels in the military how many would do something vile, distasteful, crooked or deceitful? ALL

Most secret societies are the same.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
True - The Indented Tessel is the border to the Pavement - but they both have the same meaning are far as I can discern, one is merely the border of the other.
Pike and McClenechan both assert this.
The Indented Tessel is (or was a couple of years ago) introduced to the Initiate as "being representes by this" while the iniator point to what might be assumed to be the hanging tassels, while he is really pointing to the border of the pavement.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   

True - The Indented Tessel is the border to the Pavement - but they both have the same meaning are far as I can discern, one is merely the border of the other.
Pike and McClenechan both assert this.

Pike does indeed assert this, and this is one of the very few topics with which I disagree with him. The nature of the indented tessel is, to me, predicated upon the shapes of the sub-designs. The squares in the mosaic pavement refer to that realm referenced by the square, and the triangles in the tessel refer to that realm referenced by the triangle... hence the standard explanation of the tessel is reasonable, even if it was first produced by happy accident.

The Indented Tessel is (or was a couple of years ago) introduced to the Initiate as "being representes by this" while the iniator point to what might be assumed to be the hanging tassels, while he is really pointing to the border of the pavement.

Nope. I was initiated three years ago, and there's been no change in ritual since then. In fact, the ritual we currently use is from 1999. I have a copy of the ritual from 1920, and the explanation of the indented tessel is still the same. Nowhere is it related to the tassels.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
GadFly,
It is a common misconception by people who do not know what Freemasonry is about that there are different kinds of Masons etc...
What you don't realise is that you are talking about a mind control cult - these individuals are not entirely responsible for their own actions and are deliberatally misled into performing the wicked deeds of their masters so to speak.
Freemasonry isn't just like the Lions Club or The Boy Scouts, it is much more like Scientology, The Orange People, Branch Davidians and suchlike.
Of course none of these groups would like to think of themselves as a cult, because cults are "bad" and their society is "good".

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   

The Orange People,

The "Orange People?" Is this a group of people with an unusual tan, or are you trying to say "The Orangemen?"

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Alex, the realm of the Triangle and Square as you say are also expressed by McClenechan, but they are just an alegory for the same thing, The Triangle in Freemasonry is generally used to refer to the celestial and the Square to the corpreal.
It is just an embelishment of the Black/White principle of opposing forces, as stated throughout the Scottish Rite, culminating in the 28th Degree.
From there onwards the last two rituals explain the trial of Jaque Demolay to cite the early lessons of Freemasonry as his defence and martyrdom in Freemasonry and the last 3 degrees are not regarded as significant, there are recitals of earlier priciples for the sake of clarity, although there is supposedly one last lesson in the 32nd degree, but the ritual ends with the recognition that the Noviate already knew "The Royal Secret."

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The disciples of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, they've had several names (Oshi, Sannyasins, Rajneeshies) but back in the 80's when they were big everyone called them "The Orange People".

www.granta.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join