It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Penalty?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetectivePerez
........ I intend on forming a coallition.

So, you want to be a cult leader?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
By definition according to WWW.Dictionary.com

A cult can be defined as.

"A system or community of religious worship and ritual."

So then Masons members of cults too? And Christians?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I realize that this is a "conspiracy' website but really! All this anti masonic "Masons eat children, etc." crap is getting really old, really fast.
I am not a Mason, but am interested in becoming one, and not only does this kind of crap not deter me from that goal, it encourages me as I know I will be distancing myslef from these paranoid types.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gary Seven
I realize that this is a "conspiracy' website but really! All this anti masonic "Masons eat children, etc." crap is getting really old, really fast.
I am not a Mason, but am interested in becoming one, and not only does this kind of crap not deter me from that goal, it encourages me as I know I will be distancing myslef from these paranoid types.

My point precisely, the Anti-Freemasonry movement has contributed far more to the renaissance of Masonry than we could simply by sitting around waiting for someone to ask for a petition. G7, delve through the past threads by posters who became Masons, they speak for themselves, the truth based on experience.

Mirthful Me's sage, and timely observations earlier tonight.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

By definition according to WWW.Dictionary.com

A cult can be defined as.

"A system or community of religious worship and ritual."

So then Masons members of cults too?

Ummm... no, because Freemasonry is not "[a] system or community of religious worship and ritual." The closest you could get to that is saying that Freemasonry is "[a] system or community of ritual." There is no religious worship per se in Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

No, i don't intend to stop at using words on the website. I intend on forming a coallition.

So, wait, if you don't intend to stop at using words, are you threatening we Masons with violence of some sort? If so, I'd seriously reconsider that, as I believe you can be expelled from the board and / or criminally charged for such behaviour.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
p.s. What's a "coallition"?

Well, Mirthy, the original word, according to the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, fourth edition, has the following definition:

A combination into one body; a union.

Now, the extra "l" stands for "love," so the new word means "a combination into one body of love." In other words, Detective (Rosie?) Perez is lookin' for a little romantic company.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Is it so harsh that you are affraid to tell the truth about freemasonry?

www.ephesians5-11.org...

No. Those of us who ARE Masons (and even a few who AREN'T) have been telling the truth about Freemasonry. It's the liars, frauds and money-hungry opportunists who have sites like the one you posted who ARE NOT telling the truth. But they KNOW the truth and their penalty is greater than any symbolic Masonic penalty ever could be...."for there is nothing more stinging than self reproach. We can not flee from it...we cannot silence it."

Regards

he lives in the boothill. he is a redneck with an attitude who probably hates all races except the whites. yes this is my opinion of senjerk. he needs to remember who is boss! the answer to that question for him is, Dibbler.

"Dribbler is my boss"

- senjerck

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Edit: Why do I have a warn? I am speaking my mind in the attempt to save people from their own demise. Is this country not free anymore?
[edit on 8-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

The country, yes, but the website is under the control of the sysop (does anyone use that term anymore??)

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dribbler
he lives in the boothill. he is a redneck with an attitude who probably hates all races except the whites. yes this is my opinion of senjerk. he needs to remember who is boss! the answer to that question for him is, Dibbler.

"Dribbler is my boss"

- senjerck

Ummmm... don't you belong in a Dragonball chatroom somewhere?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
*sighs*
Please tell me that this thread hasn't turned into another trollfest?? I think ATS needs to sort out the troll problem

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

- senjerck

Ah, there you go..."insluting" again. Nope..I DON'T live in the boothill or the Bootheel either. I'm glad you said "probably" when referring to my attitude towards races..because I have friends of MANY ethnic backgrounds and two adopted sons (ages 3 and 1) from Guatemala.

Really dribbler, all this nonsense is unbecoming. Why not post something productive? If you keep this up in EVERY thread, then EVERY thread will get "moderated" There's simply no reason for your behaviour here regardless what you think about Masonry. You can't have a true opinion of me because you don't KNOW me. Now sit down and think up something intelligent and productive and we'll be glad to participate...otherwise I imagine everyone here who regularly participates will put you on "ignore" mode and you'll find yourself all alone.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Gosh, that's one feature of ATS i really like... you just personally ban the trolls...

very nice. Thank you ATS!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dribbler
the answer to that question for him is, Dibbler.
Ummm is it just me, or did he mispell his own name?

[edit on 9-8-2004 by Darktalon]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Masons,

Could someone explain the black and white checked floor to me? Its on quite a few of your tracing boards and its also in quite a few very important buildings.

Infact its black and white checks are used in quite a few important places too. Are those buildings/places anything to do with masons? I.E big bank building, govenment ones, house of lords, st. pauls cathedrel here in England etc.

I know some familys have kitchens like that or even cafes have floor tiles like it. But in big important buildings that are built with symbols being VERY important to the builders I was wondering if the checked floor is anything to do with masons? did you build the place? do you control it? coincidence?

I would like to hear a Masons take on it. thanks.

EDIT: ALSO, these very buildings just happen to have another well used mason symbol, the pillar. Yeah its used a lot everywhere but coupled with the checked floor its kinda points to masons. This is not bait BTW, I am just curious to hear your answers.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra

Could someone explain the black and white checked floor to me? Its on quite a few of your tracing boards and its also in quite a few very important buildings.

According to some Masonic scholars, including Pike and Mackey, the checkered flooring, which is technically called the Mosaic Pavement, symbolizes the positive and negative forces of Nature. In this sense, it is symbolically identical to the Yin/Yang of the Taoist philosophers.

Infact its black and white checks are used in quite a few important places too. Are those buildings/places anything to do with masons? I.E big bank building, govenment ones, house of lords, st. pauls cathedrel here in England etc.

Possibly, but probably not. In all likelihood, mosaic pavement in non-Masonic buildings were included for aesthetic value, and only later did Masonic philosophers attach a symbolic meaning to it, like they did with the working tools of stonemasonry.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Masons,

7th_Chakra,

It's been pointed out that Masons typically call this the Mosaic Pavement. It's one of the "ornaments" of an Entered Apprentice's Lodge. The following is used in several "Monitors" (books which contain the exoteric or non-secret portions of the work.) I think it's very impressive in it's symbolism.

-Senrak

The Mosaic Pavement is a representation of the ground floor of King Solomon's temple, and is emblematical of human life, checkered with good and evil.
As the steps of men are trod in the various and uncertain incidents of life, our days are variegated and checkered by a strange contrariety of events, and our passage through this existence, though sometimes attended by prosperous circumstances, is often beset by a multitude of evils, therefore is the Lodge furnished with Mosaic work, to remind us of the precariousness of our state on earth. Today our feet tread in prosperity; tomorrow we may totter on the uneven paths of weakness, temptation and adversity. While this emblem is before us we are instructed to boast of nothing; to have compassion and to give aid to those ho are in adversity; to walk uprightly and with humility; for such is this existence, that there is no station in which pride can be stably founded; all men, in birth and in the grave, are on a level. While we tread on this Mosaic work, let our ideas return to the original, whence we copy, and let our every act be as the dictates of reason prompt us, to live in brotherly love.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
DontTreadOnMe Student and Warrior Princess, I'm not important, I could be anyone.
The whole point of the harrassment is a "bonding method" used by Freemasonry (unity through opposition).
If I was a genuinally important or powerful perrson then they wouldn't mess with me because I could seriously kick their arse - The whole situation is very Walter Mitty, you get a bunch of third rate, constant under-achievers and tell them "Wow - you are amazing, you are really special! I know an elite club that only lets super-duper people like you join....etc..."
They then pick out pretty much anyone who you have a problem with and then assign missions to you super special secret agents to help them hone their skills.
You manipulate their perception and information on the individual so that our new superduperspecialagent thinks "This guy is really stupid/evil/ignorant etc...I'll teach him a lesson and break into his house and vandalise his toilet" or some other equally pointless exercise (This has happened, ridiculous but true.)

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
The whole situation is very Walter Mitty, you get a bunch of third rate, constant under-achievers and tell them "Wow - you are amazing, you are really special! I know an elite club that only lets super-duper people like you join....etc..."

"Third rate under-achievers"?
Dude, you are one of the most humerous posters here. You really do have me in fits of laughter sometimes.

Freemasonry contains some of the most brilliant individuals in the human race. Throughout history it has supplied through it's members such genius as Kipling, Mozart and Voltaire. Kings of England have swapped the sceptre for the trowel. In modern freemasonry, captains of industry sit with blue collar workers. Thinkers sit with doers. Hardly the third rate under-achievers which you claim freemasonry is made up of.

Freemasonry is not an "elite" club. Maybe you believe this to be so, because you yourself have been refused entrance? Your words that you were forced into masonry have been found to be untrue, time and time again. You show a jealousy and a disregard for fact that seems to be based on a petulant motive - possibly revenge. The only supposition one can draw is that you tried to join and probably got turned away.

You see, we don't accept third rate under-achievers.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Thank you for your answers,

Do you reckon the British police force adopted the masonic meaning behind the checked floor (opposites) because it is a constant battle between good and evil?? that would make sense to me.

Your tracing boards are pretty 'other worldly'. I don't mean evil world of course, just they have a feeling like its the spirit world/other dimension in some of those pictures. For instance:-

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

Tell me that doesn't symbolise taking a path to another dimension. Maybe another dimenson of self or maybe an actual other dimension. One thing is for sure though, on these tracing boards nearly all of them carry the theme; pillars with something on, checked floor, looking ahead into the distance in which there is something mysterious through the ovaled door way.

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

IS that solomons key I see on the left wall? Also a hexagram on the wall just behind the right globe on the pillar, star of david on the other side. I was under the impression the hexagram was used as a demontrap, to summon things? it that rubbish? thanks again for answering these questions.

EDIT: I just spotting a beehive just left of the lady on the lefthand side. What that all about?

[edit on 11-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join