It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by prolific
The thing that makes this laughable is that you are trying to downplay a change they are trying to evoke. Instead of sitting here, paranoid about them tracking your IP, why don't you actually do SOMETHING. I am tired of reading threads of people saying, oh TPTB are going to get us, etc. THEY HAVE NO POWER UNLESS WE GIVE IT TO THEM. So why not try?

Why are people under the assumption that their IP address is so significant? The IP address doesn't tell anyone anything of significance about your location. Especially if it is a private network, which most are. My IP address is 192.168.4.10 Do you know how many 192.168.4.10 IP addresses there are out there... MILLIONS.

Might wanna google what's my ip before being so sure of this lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Yes, yes it is

Didn't see that.
edit on 15-6-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The thing that makes this laughable is that you are trying to downplay a change they are trying to evoke. Instead of sitting here, paranoid about them tracking your IP, why don't you actually do SOMETHING. I am tired of reading threads of people saying, oh TPTB are going to get us, etc. THEY HAVE NO POWER UNLESS WE GIVE IT TO THEM. So why not try?

Why are people under the assumption that their IP address is so significant? The IP address doesn't tell anyone anything of significance about your location. Especially if it is a private network, which most are. My IP address is 192.168.4.10 Do you know how many 192.168.4.10 IP addresses there are out there... MILLIONS.

Then what do you have to lose?

It's not that I have anything to lose, it's just that I could care less about Anon or what they claim to stand for. I have better things to do, and I fight what I consider to be the good fight in a more meaningful and logical manner than some 32 year old virgin sitting in his parents basement claiming to be a hacker.

link   
Geez, some people really are naive aren't they? Go to Whats My IP? it will even show where you are located on a map, and is generally considered to be accurate within 25 feet!

link   

Originally posted by Section31
Personally, I think Anonymous is smoking some pretty harsh trash.

George Washington didn't need to be anonymous, nor did he walk around wearing a clown mask.

Only cowards would run an online revolution under the guise anonymous.

edit on 6/15/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

George Washington also didn't live in the 21st Century and thus had no internet access.

And it's not a clown mask, it's a Guy Fawkes mask. I trust I don't have to explain who Guy Fawkes was, or the reason the mask was used in V for Vendetta, which is what inspired Anonymous' use of the mask.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof"

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It's not that I have anything to lose, it's just that I could care less about Anon or what they claim to stand for. I have better things to do, and I fight what I consider to be the good fight in a more meaningful and logical manner than some 32 year old virgin sitting in his parents basement claiming to be a hacker.

You have better things to do you say?
So you would rather sit and watch as the world decays all for the benefit of your better things to do?
You sir are a part of the problem. If you actually took the time to see what they are trying to do with this, then you would understand.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

This is exactly why I think we need to cut off the instruments of apathy.
In my mind he's saying, "If I ignore it, it will go away"
and I love how he ignored my info about it being his router IP

it stands as a great metaphor of how unaware people are in reality compared to how unaware they are of the digital environment they reside in

they don't seem to know whats going on anywhere....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't know who Anon really is or what their true intentions are, but time hopefully will tell.

In the meantime, I'm looking to get off the grid.

Hey, it's a start:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow, I had no idea that Glenn Beck was Anonymous! Seriously, if you ignore all the bs ABOUT him and just listen to what he is saying, it is basically the same thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

it stands as a great metaphor of how unaware people are in reality compared to how unaware they are of the digital environment they reside in

I don't like to dish out harshness but you clearly are the one who doesn't understand whats going on anywhere.
If you were to read up a bit, you would see that I admitted to not seeing that.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes, if Anonymous could dig out enough of dirt, so maybe that would open more eyes and hopefully drive people to start fighting against the system! Was hoping the same thing of Wikileaks, but Im not too hopeful anymore.

But I believe that this kind of action could be the eye opener for most!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

And it's not a clown mask, it's a Guy Fawkes mask. I trust I don't have to explain who Guy Fawkes was, or the reason the mask was used in V for Vendetta, which is what inspired Anonymous' use of the mask.

The infamous Guy Fawkes plot to blow up the English Parliament. Actually an institutional false flag plot used as a pretext for war with Spain. Official history still repeats this deception.

source1
Source2
edit on 15-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
Geez, some people really are naive aren't they? Go to Whats My IP? it will even show where you are located on a map, and is generally considered to be accurate within 25 feet!

OK, I went to the site, and it is exactly like I said

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Or is this all False flag so internet freedom is flushed down the toilet?

Hmmm....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hahaha. Your IP tells everything. Your router assigns you an IP, the 192 one is just within your own network.

Your ISP logs who is using what IP and at what time. All the authorities need to do, is figure out the ISP for the IP (not hard) and ask them.. and they probably don't even need a subpoena.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

OptimusSubprime go to this address to see your public ip address www.whatsmyip.org...

That is the number used to track you.
edit on 15-6-2011 by PheonixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nahhhh
Next, were going to find out Glen Beck's new TV channel and Anonymous are owned by Time Warner!!!
You know...you can use basic internet for $39.95...Extra websites?

$8.95 each..

OR... Pay Per Click!!

THAT way....they can get paid AND control ALL content!!

You want Republican rubbish? $8.95 with a little anti Tea crap thrown in.

You want Tea Party stuff? $8.95 with a little anti Democrap thrown in..

Nothing too harsh or we'll censor ya. Or shut you OFF! OR arrest YOU!

Hmmmmm...That where we're heading with this?

Pick,Click and PAY baby..

link   

You have better things to do you say?
So you would rather sit and watch as the world decays all for the benefit of your better things to do?
You sir are a part of the problem. If you actually took the time to see what they are trying to do with this, then you would understand.

Wow, and the award for jumping to conclusions goes to......... The world is in fact decaying, but Anon sure as hell isn't going to fix it. When I say that I have better things to do I don't mean that I could care less. I am fully aware of our problems, but the solutions will never be implemented unless some other stuff happens first, and I am preparing for that other stuff happening. Besides, right now, I could care less about the World... my only concern is for America.

link   
Btw: The female voice in the video sounds like GLADOS.

I tried for some hours now to spread the message but most people just don´t give a sh*t. They are all worked up about Lulzec.... Goddamn i hate sheeples so much.

edit on 15-6-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Forevever

I don't like to dish out harshness but you clearly are the one who doesn't understand whats going on anywhere.
If you were to read up a bit, you would see that I admitted to not seeing that.

I'm very well aware that I don't know everything, but dishing out harshness isn't going to help me learn either.
I stand by my opinion that too many people, alas the majority, prefer ignorance and/or denial.

If you thought my comment was directed at you, my fault for quoting? I apologize for the mixup - I should've known better cause I get confused on multi-quotes sometimes also.
For the record, it was OptimusSubprime who I think doesn't know whats going on.

If you still think I missed something ♥ please direct me - I am so willing to learn. I promise.

Your comment only proves I don't know whats going on with quoting

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join